Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, I thought I might choke on my powdered eggs, but I managed to keep it together. I looked over to Caroline and she just smiled at me.

"Oh, ahm, yeah," I said, "yeah, definitely. Going great." And I started formulating in my head how I'd go on. We'd practiced a little the night before with what I could say to introduce the idea of Caroline and me... and actually we hadn't exactly settled on what we'd call it, but I think I was just about getting ready to say something when Lola spoke up again.

"Caroline," she said, "do you mind me asking... is it ever... like... do you ever feel..."

I could see that Lola was trying to be careful. I was already getting the feeling that she was very much like Chloe, in that forthrightness was pretty much automatic for her, but I could see she was still trying to put whatever she wanted to say in a way that wouldn't be weird or rude or whatever and, actually, I was thinking to myself that this might be the perfect opportunity to bring up... the thing... but Caroline beat me to it. I mean she didn't miss a beat.

"You mean left out?" she said. "Not at all... well, maybe sometimes, but then I just ask Jim to spend the night in my room and I'm all good again. More eggs anyone?"

I swear, I nearly laughed out loud. It was perfect. There was a loud clang when Fiona dropped her fork and I think Louise kind of coughed. Lola still had that smirk though.

"Come on," she said, Lola I mean, "you're kidding."

"Not at all," Caroline said, "Jim and I get it on all the time, well, not all the time. But he's there for me whenever I need him, right Jim?"

"Ah, yeah, right," I said, "I mean it's not like it's not a lot of fun too!"

"Come on," Fiona said, "fuck off. You guys are making fun of us." She had that kind of weird smile of someone who hopes something is a joke but really thinks it's not.

"It's no joke," Simone said. Seriously, can you imagine more perfect timing for her to come downstairs? "Actually, it was my idea." She leaned over and kissed the top of my head softly before moving to pour herself some coffee. She was always doing little affectionate stuff like that and it never stopped making my heart flutter. Every time.

"Wait a minute," Louise said. "So, you're telling us that you're... boyfriend or whatever, who is also Chloe's boyfriend is also, like... fuck buddies with Caroline?"

"I don't know if I really like the term fuck buddies," Caroline said, "but yeah. I guess that's about the height of it."

"Sorry if it... feels a little weird," Simone said, "but we really didn't want to have any secrets from you all."

I was watching them pretty closely, trying to gauge their reactions. Fiona was blushing wildly but I could see she was doing her best to stifle a laugh. Lola wasn't trying to stifle anything, she was just plain laughing. Louise though, I definitely thought Louise looked... I don't know really, but she definitely wasn't laughing.

"Jesus," Lola said, "and I thought you guys were fucking kinky before!"

Fiona finally gave up the struggle and allowed herself to laugh and I guess the rest of us did too. Even Louise, although I think it was a little forced if you ask me.

And really that was the end of that. I mean, not really but at least everything was out in the open now.

Anyway, Chloe came down eventually and there was a little more discussion of it, but nothing new really and then, actually, conversation became normal again.

And pretty fast, it became clear that Louise, Fiona and Lola were going to be really useful additions to the house. It turned out that Louise had been a nursing student, Fiona an engineering student and Lola was an architecture student. I mean, shit, it almost felt like winning the lottery. Honestly, I wouldn't have cared what kind of skills they had but I guess it still felt pretty good to hear.

And they wanted to get their hands dirty straight away. Louise and Caroline started talking about the research we'd done and she wanted to start doing an inventory of our medical supplies. Fiona was really excited to take a proper look at the fence. Just from glancing at it on the way in the day before, she had some ideas about how we could reinforce it, make it stronger. They were pretty excited when we told them about the plan to get some extra beds and Lola said she'd been thinking about the possibilities of adding to the house or maybe making some internal changes to make better use of the space now that there were seven people living in it full time.

She'd seen the materials we had for the fence and she'd assumed there were more where that came from. She was actually really excited about it.

And sure, maybe that kind of stuff felt a little unnecessary at that point but, well... Lola said it herself.

"They way I see it," she said, "it's only been a few months but, first it was just the two of you and then you found Chloe and then Caroline and now the three of us. I mean, come on, there's almost definitely going to be more of us."

It was hard to argue with, even more so when you look at the damn size of this place now! At that point, I was just focused on getting to know our three new friends better but... she definitely got me thinking. It hadn't occurred to me at that point that all this would... but... well... I guess that was the first time I really thought that this place could me more than just our sanctuary, you know? The first time the word Community came into my head.

Anyway, what with clearing out the extra room upstairs and going down to Chloe's house to get the beds and stuff, it was a pretty busy day but I think we all felt good about it. You know those days when you feel really busy but you're not really sure what you actually achieved at the end of it? This wasn't like that. Real progress had been made and there was a really pleasant sense of achievement in the house that night, for everyone.

I'd wondered a little bit about the sleeping arrangements, I mean about who would take what room and stuff. I don't know if it was because Louise and Caroline had kind of hit it off talking about medical stuff or whatever, but Louise seemed to make the choice of sharing with Caroline pretty quickly. That meant Fiona and Lola would share the other room.

Simone made the decision that we should have a party that night. Nobody disagreed. The previous day, listening to their story had been really hard but actually, that day, working together to adapt the house to make it home for them too, I think we were all feeling really hopeful.

We'd built up a decent supply of wine and some other stuff on our trips to Durden and Caroline outdid herself with the food and between all our phones, we had a reasonable supply of music so, yeah, I guess we had a pretty good time.

Good enough that, actually, the following morning I experienced my first hangover since the First Day. I think everyone was feeling it, so we didn't make a huge amount of progress on the fence or anything else that day.

But, honestly, even just hanging out around the house felt better with Louise and Fiona and Lola there. It was just... easy. That was a really nice day actually, definitely the nicest hangover day I'd ever had!

Anyway, that night we were all just sitting around and there was some talk of a movie and whatever. Now, there hadn't been any more discussion about the sexual situation, not even the night before when we were all pretty drunk. So I guess I was maybe a little surprised when Lola brought it up again.

"So Caroline," she said, "do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Now, in my experience, whenever people ask that what they really mean is, can I ask you a question you're really not going to like. I was immediately nervous.

"I guess," Caroline said, tentatively enough I thought. "What do you want to know?"

"Well," Lola said, and I swear I definitely saw a little twinkle in her eye. I remember it distinctly. I remember thinking it reminded me so much of Chloe. "I guess... I was wondering how... how you and Jim, you know... got started... Simone said it was her idea?"

"Oh, well... ah... yeah," Caroline said, "I guess it was. I'd been here for a while and... no matter what combination of those three get together, they are pretty fucking loud in the bedroom, or any other place for that matter and... I hadn't had sex in a very long time and I guess I asked Simone about it and then she just straight out suggested maybe Jim could help me out. I mean, it was a probably a little weird at first, right Jim?"

I really didn't know whether I wanted to be a part of this conversation. But... she'd asked. What could I do?

"Oh... ah... yeah, I mean, sure, a little I guess," I said, "but... only at first, right?"

"Yeah," Caroline said, "only at first. We had to be careful to be really honest and open with each other, to talk it through and everything. But... it works."

As we'd been talking, initially anyway, it had only been Caroline, Lola and me in the living room but the others had kind of just drifted in naturally.

"What works?" Chloe said, just catching the end of it.

"Me and Jim," Caroline said, "our... arrangement I guess."

"Oh," Chloe said, "is that what we're calling it?"

"I guess," Caroline said and chuckled a little. She looked over at Lola, I guess I did do and I knew she could see the same as me that there was obviously still a question on her face. "What is it Lola? You don't look convinced."

"I don't know," she said, "doesn't it feel... like... weird? I'm sorry if that feels rude, really, I just... like... with Simone and Chloe living here... does that... bother you?"

Caroline smiled, to herself really I think, and I could see Simone and Chloe smile too.

"Well," Caroline said, "in the first place, it doesn't bother me because I know it doesn't bother them. Like I said, we talk about it, we're open and honest with each other. But honestly Lola, if you spent five minutes with Jim's tongue, I really don't think you'd have to ask that question."

Now, I think I remember telling you about spitting out a mouthful of coffee in a moment just like this before? I think if I'd had a mouthful of anything at that moment it would have ended up on the floor. As it was, I just blushed, wildly. I felt like my face was on fire. Honestly, I'd have expected this kind of talk the night before with wine and whiskey and whatever in us but, well... shit. I definitely wasn't prepared for it.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there was laughter from most quarters. Definitely not from me, although I think I did try to... smile or whatever.

"Oh really," Lola said, and fuck, that twinkle was definitely there, "pretty good with his mouth, is he?"

"Oh my god Lola," Chloe said, "he's fucking incredible."

"The best," Simone said, without missing a beat. And then... fuck... then she said, "You should give him a try."

Honest to god, I was mortified. OK, like I said before, any thoughts about... anything like that just hadn't occurred to me about Louise or Fiona or Lola. And yes, like I said, they were obviously attractive but... I had enough on my plate.

But as soon as Simone had said that... fuck... it was all I could fucking think about. I think that's why I was blushing so hard, because I was desperately trying to think about something else. I guess up to that point I'd seen Louise, Fiona and Lola as people in trouble who needed our help, you know, and now... I mean I really didn't want to but... now what I saw was three gorgeous women.

I think there was more laughter when Simone said it but... there was definitively something else in the room too. When I looked around, I think I saw what I expected. Caroline was just smiling, Chloe looked giddy, Simone was grinning like a fucking cat, totally delighted with herself, Fiona was doing that little shy, embarrassed smile I'd noticed before and Louise was doing her best to join in with the mirth or whatever but, actually, I thought she looked pretty disapproving to be honest.

Anyway, I was trying to come up with some, I don't know, some quip or something that would disarm the whole situation and simultaneously segue to some other topic. But Lola beat me to it.

"Really?" she said, "can I?" Honestly, she might as well have been asking if she could take Simone's car out for a ride. That's what it sounded like. Part of me felt a little weird being talked about like this and I guess it was that part that finally spoke up.

"Ah, you guys," I said, "I'm sitting right here you know."

"Oh Jim," Simone said, "shut up. If Lola wants to try you out, you're going to do whatever she wants because, one, I know that not only are you fucking awesome at eating pussy but you fucking love it as well and two, well... because it's what I want you to do."

She moved over to me and sat in my lap while she was talking and then she looked down at me and just kissed me. And I smiled at her. Who was I kidding, right? Of course I would do whatever Lola wanted me to, for exactly the reasons Simone had said. Honestly, I think the second one was more important than the first but... I don't think it really mattered in the end.

I think there was a little more laughter and I became conscious that Louise was really looking at Lola.

"Lola," she said, "you're kidding, right?"

"Well," Lola said, "I don't know... I mean... like... if nobody minds and... Come one Lou, it's been like forever. What's the harm?"

Now, as you know, I had wrestled with that very question before but I guess I felt my role here was to do as I was told, so I didn't say anything.

"Yay!" Chloe said. "You're gonna fucking love it Lola."

"Jim?" Simone said.

"If that's what the lady wants," I said. Simone had totally disarmed me. Or armed me, I'm not sure which makes most sense. Either way, I wasn't blushing anymore and I didn't hesitate at all when I spoke. Actually, all I felt was a pretty eager anticipation.

"Ahm..." Lola said and I guess I could see on her face that... well... it was that mixture of hesitation and excitement, you know? Like she really wanted to do it, knew she would but was trying to find some reason not to.

"Really?" Louise said.

That seemed to steal Lola's resolve. She stood up and stuck out her hand in my direction.

"Yes," she said. "Come on Jim, and shut up Lou. If he's as good as they say he is, you might just want to try him out yourself."

I think Louise scowled a little but the others definitely laughed. Simone climbed off me and kissed me and I took Lola's hand, trying to make sure to keep my eyes on her.

And sure, it definitely felt a little weird but... like I've said before, the world ended and here I was living in a house with these beautiful women and... well... things could be a lot worse, right?

So anyway, Lola led me up the stairs and into her room.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. She had this excited grin on her face.

"Are you?" I said. "I mean, are we doing this?"

"Well," she said, "i-if you want to... do you... want to?"

"Simone was right Lola," I said, "really I want whatever you want. If this is what you want, then it's what I want as well. Is it? What you want?"

We were standing maybe three or four feet apart and I could see the excitement fade a little from her face.

"I... I think so," she said, "it's been a long time since... since I felt something like that and... I've been thinking that, like, you might be the last man there is so... yeah. Yeah, I do want it."

Her expression took on this more steely look and I think I might have smiled and she started moving backwards towards one of the beds.

"OK then," I said, "I guess we're really doing this."

She reached the bed and kind of clambered up onto it and I started to move there myself.

"Do you mind if..." she said, "if... like... maybe... I don't know... if we, like, make out a little first? I'm definitely feeling pretty turned on but... I think..."

"Whatever you want," I said.

She was laying back on the bed and the eager smile was back, the twinkle too and while I was climbing onto the bed to lie beside her I definitely took a second to really look at her. She was wearing this simple tank top, a kind of strappy thing and a pair of sweat shorts. I must have noticed earlier in the day that her top was really struggling with the size of her breasts but, I don't know, maybe it was the way her body was positioned or something, but it was hard to take my eyes off them.

Anyway, I lay down and kind of sidled over beside her. She moved onto her back and just looked up at me, expectantly like. So I smiled back and just leaned in slowly. It was really tentative at first, our lips touching I mean. I was conscious that she kept her eyes open. I guess I did too but, I really wanted to watch her, to see if I could read her reaction, to see what she liked.

So yeah, there was definitely a couple of tentative touches, so tentative actually that I felt the need to say, "Are you sure about this?"

As soon as I'd said it, she spread her mouth in this wide smile and I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me down to her. I think I managed a smile too before out lips touched again, but there was nothing tentative about it anymore. I felt her tongue surging into my mouth. I'm pretty sure she groaned too, growled almost. It was pretty easy to lose myself in her after that. Her mouth was so eager, so excited. My hands started to move on her body and, if I'm honest, I'd been dying to get my hands on her tits and they were so fucking awesome... so round and firm.

So I got pretty into it pretty fast and moved my body over hers a little more. I couldn't get enough of her tits and I guess she noticed. "You like my breasts Jim?" she said, pulling her mouth away from me for a second.

"Oh my god yes," I said, "they're fucking amazing."

"All the guys say that," she said and giggled a little. She pushed me off her and sat up, pulling her top over her head. A part of me wanted to just sit there and look at them, but she had other ideas. She lay back down and pulled me with her and then her mouth was back on mine. If I couldn't get enough of her tits, it really felt like she couldn't get enough of my mouth. It was pretty fucking hot but it didn't feel rushed or fevered or anything. I think it felt more like a good old fashioned exploration, you know?

Anyway, after a while I guess I started to feel her getting hotter, I mean physically warmer. I was pretty much turned all the way on the instant we'd kissed but, she was definitely getting more and more worked up as we went. And I could feel her body moving too, feel her legs spreading a little and she'd started to kind of squirm. So I took this as my signal to move my hands a little lower.

I took my mouth off hers for a second and looked at her. "Is this OK?" I said, moving my hands down over her crotch. I couldn't help grinning. She felt so hot. She closed her eyes and nodded and then grabbed the back of my head again. So I stayed like that for a while, just sort of rubbing her gently over her shorts while we kept making out. More and more I could feel her hips pushing against me and when I finally decided to move my hand inside the waistband of her shorts and her panties, I could feel that she was really fucking wet.

She groaned into my mouth when she felt my hand touch her and pulled her mouth away from me. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed. She looked so beautiful. I moved my head and kissed her neck and down along her chest.

"Hmmm," she murmured, "that feels... that feels really fucking good Jim."

"How about this?" I said and then I curled a finger up inside her. She gasped a little and then it turned into this long moan and I felt her hips push up against my hand.

"Fuck yeah, that's good," she said. I did realize that I was supposed to be there to eat her pussy but I was pretty sure she was going to cum before I ever got my mouth on her and, actually, I didn't really care. I mean, if my goal was to make her feel good - and it absolutely was -- then fuck it. The more orgasms the better.