Apocalyptic World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anxiously Erick pulled down the fabric, and blinked a few times, taking in the view. Tristian had a thick member, veins popping along the length, and his tip shone in the dusty sunlight with pre. He licked his lips and looked up at Tristian. "Should I?"

"All yours now," Tristian murmured with a warm smile. So Erick unskillfully but carefully wrapped his lips around the wide tip, tongue rubbing against the glans. He held onto the shaft with a free hand, rubbing it slowly, feeling the foreskin pull back under his tongue. Tristian's head went back and he groaned, feeling pleasure already. He hadn't touched himself in days; too many men around that didn't need to see him during a weak moment. He reached down and ruffled Erick's moppy auburn hair, then pressed his hand firmly on his head; his hips began a slow thrust, pushing himself further into Erick's warm mouth.

Eventually Tristian stopped and pulled back, his desire for more growing. He knelt down and kissed Erick deeply, tasting his own musk on Erick's tongue. Before he realized it he had Erick pinned on the top of the steps on the smooth but cold floor, holding his thin wrists down as Erick groaned and wriggled underneath. It was like catching prey, Tristian thought to himself. He sat back and saw Erick's azure eyes sparkling wildly with excitement and nervousness.

"Let me," he said commandingly, reaching forwards and undoing Erick's pants. As he pulled them down he could see the somewhat smaller bulge fighting against Erick's black boxers. When he removed those too, Erick's shaft sprung upwards, foreskin already pulling back to reveal a bloodred cap. Tristian smirked as he saw Erick's face blush with embarrassment. "Ready, aren't we?" he teased softly, snuggling himself between Erick's thighs. The kid shook his head in stubbornness.

"No," he grumped. Tristian leaned down and smacked a warm kiss on his puckered lips, making sure to let him feel their engorged members rub against each other. Erick moaned softly in response, eyes closing. Tristian smiled almost drunkenly, continuing to rub himself against Erick. Their balls rubbed together as well, making both of them groan.

Before long Tristian was at Erick's back door with his hard shaft, spitting on the tip and swirling it around the puckered hole. He gently guided himself inside at a snail's pace. "Fuuuuck," he groaned, head tilting back. Erick was tight around him, but it felt so wonderful. Erick's virgin hole was nice and warm inside, burning hot, but Tristian pushed himself to the base and then rubbed himself against Erick's body, letting them both adjust to the newness.

Erick grabbed his cock and started to slowly jerk it, panting heavily as he felt himself already brimming the edge. As he groaned, Tristian began to thrust, pulling himself all the way out to the glans, then easing himself back in balls deep. They started slow, Tristian afraid to hurt Erick, but as he felt Erick's muscles loosen he gained a faster speed.

"This is amazing," Erick panted, gazing hotly into Tristian's dark eyes.

"Fuck yeah," Tristian panted back, making a point to slap his balls against Erick's ass, thrusting harder. Erick let out a moan, spreading his legs wider, and Tristian took the advantage, placing his hands on both sides of Erick's body. With better stability he pushed himself deeper inside, jolting Erick's body with each push. He plunged his throbbing meat into Erick's asshole, forcing it to widen with each thrust. The sound of wet and heavy skin slapping into skin echoed around the temple walls, along with groaning and grunting.

As Erick's orgasm rose, he lifted his legs up, letting them rest around Tristian's waist. His balls tightened up against his body, and he rolled his eyes back in ecstasy. Tristian could see he was close; Tristian was close himself, but wanted Erick to be first so he could feel it. Sure enough he felt Erick's inner walls flex and squeeze around his raging member, twitching against his dick as he continued to pound into Erick. Strings of steaming cum shot out of Erick's shaft and landed all over his stomach and chest, painting his flushed skin.

Erick groaned loudly as he came, making Tristian's own waves rise and nearly spill. He fought it for a moment longer, until the tightening of Erick's hole around him was too much. With a curse Tristian thrust himself one last time all the way into Erick and released his build up, feeling his cocktip thrashing against the wet walls inside as he filled them with himself. His balls twitched against Erick's reddened ass, and he collapsed on top of Erick, arm muscles suddenly limp.

For a long while they laid there in each other's arms, connected and content. Neither one wanted to move; the temple felt like a holy place of protection and security now, the place of a new movement. A new bond. Little did they know, but it also held a piece to finding the cure, hidden away in a pew box, where Tristian's clothes lay. But maybe they'd find it soon enough. For now, they wanted to embrace this warmth, and forget about the world.

12