Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer came back fast, "Yes"

"Knowing that the foundation of love is faith and truth; I ask you again, why are you hiding from me, the woman you love and who loves you?"

"Betrayal,"

"I don't blame you for the man, I was wrong to try and blame you for his death April."

April's head started to fling its self violently side to side, as she said harshly, "NO!"

June leaned forward and rested her hand on April's chest, "Relax love, be at peace... calm and relaxed, let yourself slide deep, deep asleep, deeper and deeper." She repeated the words until April calmed down. In desperation June said, "May help me with her please."

April's voice softened and she replied, "Tell her to tell you everything mistress and remain calm."

June was shocked, she had expected May to help keep April calm not give her the key to unlock her sister's secrets. "April, trust is the cornerstone of love, tell me everything calmly and trust me that I will not turn away from you."

April's voice took on that as a pathologist elbow deep in gore as he dictated what he found and ate a sandwich at the same time, that is to say, flat and clinical. "I was lonely when I met you. I decided you would be a good companion and playmate for me while hiking. The first night when you could not sleep, I offered to help you with hypnosis and instilled your belief that I was a living goddess, everything I said to you was real and your own idea."

June's mind flashed back to that first night, she had been unable to get to sleep after all and heard April offer to help her. When she came back to reality, April was still talking. "...loved spanking you, a dominate woman had become my personal slave who enjoyed being humiliated in public. Then I saw May was as devoted to you as I had made you to me. When the ranger showed up, I knew who he was but wanted to protect you. I knew he would come back, rape and perhaps kill us. The thought of you dieing was more then I could bear so I sent you off in search of firewood." Though her voice was still flat, June saw a tear leak from the corner of April's closed eye.

"I thought I could take him and was about to try when you came back and killed him. Instead of being strong I realized I was not, I am passive and devoted to my true mistress as May is." June opened her mouth to correct April, instead she closed it and let her goddess finish. "I wanted to be snowed in with you, to be equals instead of her goddess and pet. Even that was not enough; May was in hog heaven while I was not. I wanted to be the one tied up, told what to do, but you would not. I had done too good of a job. When we ran out of food I was ready for death but my mistress carried us through to town."

"Oh baby..." June said

"I lied to you; I said it was May out while we were in town. It was me all along. I was the one who found the bodysuits in the store who begged you to let us have them. I loved that time and you even more."

June realized that yes she had known that all along, April had never really told her why someone who had never come out in the daytime suddenly was out all the time. Though she wanted to ask about it, she let April finish first.

"I saw your anger in the tent and realized I had ruined any chance we would have true happiness together. I knew I would fall sooner or later. May and I talked, we had to die for betraying your love. When you found us, I decided it was better for me to die and let May have your love." She paused and added, her voice no longer clinical and cold, "I'm sorry...I love you June, mistress."

June sat back stunned, her goddess with feet of clay wanted to die. Her course was clear; she would have to heal her goddess while pretending to be dominating. Dare she talk it over with May she wondered? "I forgive you April. Love is also about forgiveness. Forgiving the failings of the one you love. I love you and forgive you." She paused and gulped, "What do you want more then anything?"

"Peace..."

"I will make you a deal, I will be your mistress. However, you must do what I say when I say it." She paused a moment and added, "And never lie, hold anything back, or run away again. Do you agree?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, feel your arms and legs being pulled to the corners of the bed and tied tightly." June said. She watched as April's arms and legs spread out. "No matter how hard you try to break free, the bonds hold you in place." She could see the woman's muscles bunching up as she struggled to break free. "Feel my fingers caressing your body, teasing and exciting you. Each moment becoming more excited..." She felt herself become excited watching April's hips and breasts thrusting into the air in response to unseen fingers. "Feel an orgasm coming. But you can not cum until I command you to."

Soon April was mewing in need, her voice breathless begged to be allowed to cum. "Please I need to cum.. please mistress... oh god..."

June had an idea, "May join your sister in pleasure." April's frantic movements redoubled themselves becoming more frantic. "Only slave girls cum on command; if you cum on command then you must be my slave girls. What are you?"

"Slaves... please let us cum... please..." the woman's voice begged, it changed tone and timbre with each word as if both were trying to talk at once.

June leaned over and said, "Cum now and be mine." The orgasm that ripped through the pair was a remarkable sight. June was afraid that April would break her back by the amount it arched. Though she did not command it, that her mouth was tightly shut while she screamed in pleasure pleased June.

Chapter 14

June felt the throbs filling her slick flower as she watched April and May cum harder then she had thought possible simply through the power of suggestion. Leaning forward she said "good girls." In reply, April mewed in pleasure, her hips and back still arching in pleasure. Smiling June decided to see how much April and her sister would truly open up to her, what deep dark pleasures did they hide from her and each other. "May, feel me gag you keeping you from speaking, good girls love to be gagged and you are my good girl." She didn't know if being direct would work or not so added, "April, is your sweet sister gagged?"

"And tied mistress," she replied smiling.

"Good girls always tell the truth. What other things really turns you on? What things like public spanking, being tied up helpless on your mistress's bed, and being covered with spandex?" When April did not answer right away, June added, "Be my good girl and tell me April, tell me what you need and love." As April spoke, June realized she too had these same fetishes. For example, how could she had been so blind to not notice how sexy high heels and stockings were until now.

When April finished, she paused and added slowly, "But my deepest darkest pleasure is...to be...owned...mind, body and soul." June reeled back. She realized that her goddess needed to be owned totally and the thought appealed to her.

"Good girl. Now remove the gag from your sister and let her gag you in return." She watched as April opened and closed her mouth several times before closing it. "May, what do you think of your sister's pleasures?"

"They are ok..."

"But? Good girls don't hold back from their mistress."

"But, I like jeans and chucks, not high heels or makeup."

June smiled, "See me kneeling between your tied legs holding up a five inch pair of pumps. Then feel me sliding one across your body as I fuck you with the heel of the other. Feel it, live it for me good girl." She watched as May's body reacted to the vision June had given her. She let it go on for a few minutes, before saying, "Now cum for me!" May's orgasm while not as frantic as the one before was dramatic. When she fell back against the bed June said, "I want you to imagine walking around wearing the heels, knowing you were just fucked with them. How does my sweet pet like high heels now?"

Oh, yes Mistress, I love them."

"Just as April said with heels, you find you love the idea of everything she mentioned." She nodded to herself thinking that would solve any rivalry, "What deep pleasures do you have May?"

Her list was much simpler then April's though she had always wanted to be marked and pierced. June, on thinking thought that would be a grand idea for all three of them. She still wanted to get a tat in the shape of a heart where April and May's name would be in the two lobes and hers would be centered below. At last May wound down and June asked, "But there is one more thing, something you are hiding from me and your sister isn't there May?"

"Yes mistress," She answered quietly. Before June could prompt her to tell May volunteered, "I want to be dominate in a relationship. I have always been the submissive partner and want to see the other side for myself."

Perhaps through May's deep desire she could live her need for submission while fulfilling her goddess's need for submission also. "Feel me untying you May, freeing you from your bonds. I want you to tie me down, gag me if you want, dominate me and make me cum for your pleasure tonight." She paused and added, "April is still tied and gagged, unable to do more then watch, only able to cum when I orgasm." Standing she went and leaned over and kissed May, "Wake up pet." As May opened her eyes, June continued, "It's time to live your deep dream and make me yours for one night as a reward for being my good girl."

May opened her eyes and looked up at June. "Are you sure?" She asked, her voice a mixture of hope and fear.

"I am sure May, tonight let me be your pet, your good girl."

May reached up and pulled June's head down to kiss her. "Go get rope, a knife and gag and bring them back to me," She said. When June turned away to retrieve the items, she smacked her on the ass, "Hurry slave."

June hurried over to her pack, She retrieved the rope she used last night to bound May, her sheath knife and stood thinking for a minute. She did not have a gag. Instead she grabbed the remaining pair of clean panties and brought them back saying, "I hope the panties and a piece of rope will work as a gag mistress."

"Perhaps we won't need it, I have plans for that tongue of yours," May replied as she moved over to one side on the bed and patted the place she had been laying.

As June slid next to her and handed May the items she giggled and said, "Do those plans include me saying, cum for me?" May's reaction surprised her. Before she knew it she was pushed back on the bed with May's mouth against hers while the other woman grinded her already slick flower against her leg franticly.

Coming down from the sudden mind numbing orgasm, May broke off the kiss and said, "Naughty, naughty..." She wiped herself dry with the panties June had brought over and then stuffed them in June's mouth. She quickly cut a piece of rope and tied it around June's head and mouth keeping the panties in place.

Smiling May lifted June's arms up over her head and then tied them to the headboard. Finally, she took her bound pet and bending her legs tied ankles to thighs so June's legs were bent. "Roll over and spread your legs, ass in the air, resting on your knees and elbows."

As June struggled to roll over May walked over to her pack and rummaged through it. She came back holding a large soft pink vibrator in her hand. "Aunt Susan gave us something to play with," she said as she moved in behind June. Turning it on it buzzed softly as she ran it against June's puffy red lips. Holding it against her bound lover's clit she leaned over and added, "April has a message for you..."

June pressed against the vibe and mewed. At the mention of April, she turned her head and tried to look back at May.

Moving the vibe away May moved up to where she could look June in the eye, "She told me to tell you, and I quote, for tonight, you must follow all of May's commands as if they came from me." She smiled and kissed June's nose, "Remember tying me up last night? Remember what you did to me? That means no cumming unless I tell you to pet. Do you understand?"

June whimpered and yet she knew if the roles were reversed, she would be doing the same to May right now. Her mind was brought to the present with a hard slap on her ass and May's voice saying, "I said do you understand." Somehow, the slap did not hurt, it excited her more then being spanked in public did. Wiggling her ass, she nodded and said through the gag, "Yes mistress," though to her ears it came out muffled.

May smiled and moved the vibe back against June's flower. She rubbed it back and forth for a bit before sliding it inside her. Turning the knob up to make it move around faster, May leaned over and lay on top of June. By her leaning on top of the bound woman, it freed up a hand that she moved around to pinch and pull at her pet's nipple. "You like that don't you. Poor little June, needing it rough from her mistress," she cooed into June's ear.

June grunted with the weight of May laying over her. She felt her legs wanting to cramp up and the sharp pain of May's fingers tweaking her nipple. She kept trying to move away but May had her pinned in place. It was not until May's whispers flowed through her pain and pleasure crazed mind that the pain became something June wanted, no, she needed it. "Harder..." she said as her breast moved against May's cruel fingers.

May pulled and pinched June's nipples as she bit at her lover's neck, "need to cum yet?" she cooed as the thrust the vibe in and out quickly. Sitting up she needed her own release, tormenting June was nice, however it did not feel right, June was her mistress and though she said May was in charge, she had a hard time keeping up the front. In fact everything she was doing to June now, she wanted June to do to her.

There was one more thing, moving lower in the bed, May pushed the vibe all the way in and left it alone for a few minutes. Spreading June's cheeks, she lowered her face and licked the exposed little brown rim of flesh. She held the wiggling woman still as she teased her ass with her tongue. Lifting her head, she grabbed the wet vibe from June's dripping flower and shoved it in her exposed ass.

June screamed through the gag feeling he vibrator violate her. While having a thin plug was one thing, this monster vibrator was a completely new experience for her. She felt May pump it in and out, removing it almost completely before thrusting it all the way back in savagely. The initial shock wore off and June found she wanted to be taken, to be fucked in the ass by her mistress; Fucked hard. Her screams of pain became screams of pleasure as she pushed back against the intruding vibe.

Still ramming it into June's ass, May reached around and started to finger her pet's clit. "Ready?" she asked. Sliding two fingers into Junes flower, she pressed against thin wall separating the gyrating vibrator from her fingers. "Cum for me...cum until you pass out!" she commanded.

June screamed again through the gag as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. It seemed they would never stop as the world grayed out around her before fading to black.

While June was out cold, May removed the vibe and untied her. Rolling her over, she finally removed the gag before getting up and washing the vibrator. She was just hobbling back when June stirred. Lying down with her legs spread she said to June, "Now pet, come eat your reward. But no talking allowed."

June nodded smiling, as she rolled over and positioned herself between May's legs. She was turned on by May's baby smooth mound and spent a moment nuzzling it. Only then did she start licking up the dew that had accumulated on her nether lips. Soon her tongue found her mistress's clit and proceeded to tease it, she wanted to please May, wanted to bring her to a mind-blowing orgasm like the one she had just gone through.

May felt her reach the edge of an orgasm within moments of June's tender touch; even so, she could not cross over. Her mews of need turned into whimpers of frustration. Finally, in desperation she cried, "Please, please say the words you know I need..." as she pulled June's face from her mound by the hair.

June looked up in surprise, she did not realize that April and May were only able to cum on command now. Dumbfounded she looked at May and saw the tears in her eyes, tears of blind need. "Cum for me, let me drink your essence." She said quickly and pulled May's hips to her mouth, she wanted to get every last drop even if that meant lifting the woman off the bed.

May let go of Junes head in time to grab a pillow and cover her own face. Screaming she orgasmed. June's mouth and tongue keeping her on the edge, keeping her riding the orgasm until like June before her, she too passed out.

Though June felt May go slack, she was too focused in licking her clean that she ignored the motionless woman until her mistress for the night was clean. Raising her cum covered face she pulled the pillow away before moving up beside May's head. "I love you," she whispered and kissed May tenderly when she woke up.

May reached up, stroked June's face, and said softly, "And we love you." She paused and blushed, "We, both of us, want to know if you will do the same to us as I did to you someday mistress?"

June smiled and slid up farther on the bed. She lay down and pulled May's head to her chest before replying, "Yes girls, I will." She realized that tonight's playtime was over for some reason and that May was back to passive. Stroking May's hair she said, "I'm sorry..."

Lifting her head and looking at June, May replied, "Sorry for what mistress?"

"I'm sorry I was not a good enough pet for you to continue for the rest of the night."

May looked at June in shock. "NO, it's not you, it's me mistress..." she kissed June's tears away and said, "I'm the one who should be sorry, I thought I wanted control in bed, but all I could think of was I wanted you doing everything I did to you, to me." She paused and added, "I wanted to be ravaged, violated in everyway by you, my mistress, and made yours." She got up and limped out of the bedroom

It took June a moment to realize that May was not planning to come back. Standing she hurried out and found May kneeling with her head against the floor in the middle of the living room. "Are you ok?" she asked coming up and crouching down next to May.

May sat up but did not look at June as she said, "We have reached a decision."

June moved around to look May in the eye worriedly, "What?"

Looking her in the eye May said, "I, May Allison Jenson submit, mind, body and soul to June Sparrow. All that I have is hers; all that I am is hers." She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again. Even before she spoke, June knew it was April, her goddess. "I April Susan Jenson submit mind, body, and soul to June Sparrow. All that I have is hers; all that I am is hers." She looked down and then back at June, "Please June, we need you. Live with us, stay with us forever." Before June could reply April added, "Though I am your goddess, I would much prefer to be your pet."

June felt the weight of something akin to motherhood descend on her. She was responsible for two more lives now instead of just her own. "Yes... I accept you both as mine, to cherish and love," She said choking up with emotion. She would treat April as a slave girl. That was what her goddess wanted and she would follow her wishes. "I agree to your terms and wishes pets," she added hurriedly. "There is much to do tomorrow and it is late. Let's go to bed."

Chapter 15

June woke feeling grand. Though the softness of the bed felt odd to her the night before, she woke up refreshed. Brushing her teeth she smiled at herself in the mirror and said, "June, you are the luckiest woman in the world." After April and May had fallen to sleep, June found herself wide-awake. As such, she looked at a little brochure, saw that there were stables, and guided horse tours to a place called "Dark Hollow Falls" She had decided that she would ask her goddess if she and May would like to go on a tour of the falls.

1...345678