Apple Turnover

Story Info
The thirst for things is quenched by desire.
10.6k words
4.38
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers

Prologue

As I prepare to publish my story, I am about to leave for DFW airport in anxious anticipation of picking up a good friend. I really can't wait. I delayed writing this for four months because there were some people involved here that I did not want to dishonor. It took time to capture the events and its effect on me when this all happened. Also, there have been a series of things in motion since the time this main event occurred. Now, there is resolution and I can tell the story from beginning to end. It's been long enough now to finally put words to thought; but it excites me beyond imagination of what I am about to tell you.

...So, let me rewind to Nov 2018 where I was working and living in southern Germany. I was working as an Information Technology manager at a military community. My name is Scott, I'm a 47-year-old just divorced man with one son. He had just finished high school and elected to go to college back in the states. Within three months, my American, Indiana born wife of nineteen years, Lisa left permanently for the US. This was in the summer of 2017. Lisa was fucking around behind my back with a military civilian.

Lisa had become quite popular at our neighborhood pub. whenever I was deployed to one of my remote sites that I managed; she was out. I found out about her from a couple that I knew. I confirmed it with a female bar waitress when I was visiting that pub on an odd weekend off. Lisa had more than one encounter, but she was now seeing this military civilian regularly. So, I confronted Lisa and when she confessed; I filed for divorce and she was happy that I did. I don't have hatred for her but as it stood, we had not been in love for years anyway. We just went through the motions, to get our Son, Alan to mature enough to understand and make his way. With that behind me, I moved to a three-bedroom condo in the center of a village close to where I worked. Lisa joined her boyfriend in California. Then I became middle-aged single. Oh well. On to better things.

I loved my new condo because it was walking distance from everything including my favorite Irish pub. It was nice to be in town. One problem I had with the move though, was the amount of furniture I'd accumulated with the downsize of property. The other complication I had was a few months after the divorced, I landed an Italian girlfriend named Emma. Emma was actually my house cleaner initially; she was hired by my real estate agency to service my apartment every two weeks. I found her adorable to talk to and found out she was divorced as well. She also liked to dine and hit the local pubs too. We quickly became friends and then became romantic. Soon, she stated that she wanted to move in with me; I simple wasn't ready for that step yet. Emma was a hot little number, nice thin body with small tits and light brown hair. She was fun to be with and a delight to fuck. After some thought I was really pondering letting her move in with me - when I got the bad news.

My company contacted me and told me the local customer was cutting positions at my location. I would have to take a position up in the states. I now suddenly had only a month to complete my business in Germany. The news hit me so fucking hard, I was instantly in shock This quickly turned to anger, and I drank the night away. I composed myself the next day and asked my boss back in Texas if there was something else in Germany for me; but I got a flat "NO." I looked around the local job market and found nothing. It also looked like it was going to be a long-distance relationship with Emma, and I needed to pack my bags. The other problem I had was my rental lease was for a full year, I was going to have to default on it for 5 months and probably lose my deposit.

I broke the news to Emma during dinner on a Friday evening, and she took it hard. She told me she had wanted me to eventually get a position in Italy, but I had not even considered that. I told her I'd look into it but already knew nothing was open in my particular field for the location she wanted. We softly broke up that night. As I waked away from the restaurant, I was relieved that Emma had not already moved in. "No more pussy for a while," my greedy side of me spoke in my ear.

I explained my situation to my Landlord, Marcus the next day. He was actually pretty understanding. He made me a deal that if I could find a renter before I left, he would honor my deposit. He also asked about my furniture and I told him I wanted to keep a few main furniture pieces but perhaps sell some main items to a new tenant. I let him know though, I'd leave some minor stuff like the small kitchen appliances for free. He agreed.

I helped the Marcus advertise the property rental. We were going into winter season and I knew it wouldn't be easy to find a new tenant. I put some posts out on the local social media site and waited. It seemed to work; It was only two days before the landlord was notified of a potential renter. I smiled to myself when I answered his call with the good news. While I started some small packing, I realized I had not had sex in over two weeks with Emma. My dick was hard, but I didn't want to call and lie to Emma just to get a piece of her ass. I decided I'd jerk my cock after I got my media stuff packed that evening. I was thinking about fucking Emma again when the phone rang. It was my landlord, Markus. He told me someone was interested in looking at my apartment now if I could get it ready to show it. I told him, "it's kind of a mess, but Sure." I quickly moved the finished boxes against the wall, I only had a few minutes before they would arrive.

Markus showed up minutes later with an English-speaking realtor. I asked who was coming to see the apartment and he just said, "a couple." The doorbell rand minutes later. I opened the front door to a cold wind and saw a petite and pretty Asian woman with long shoulder length black hair. She was followed by a slightly heavy, burly bearded guy who shuffled behind her. They entered the apartment and I shook their hands. His name was Steve, hers was Gina. As they met the agent and landlord, I found myself starting at Gina. Something about her almond shaped eyes, her eyebrows kind of pointed up at the edges. I found this alluring. She also had a cute pug nose and her skin was golden tanned. The more I looked her over, the more things about her that excited me. She was kind of short, no taller than 5 or 5'1. She also had tiny feet to match her body. I turned to talk to the landlord and realtor as the couple looked around the main floor. They both loved the kitchen.

Steve and Gina briefly walked around the kitchen and living room as I answered their questions. As we continued on, I offered the couple to remove their jackets. That's when I noticed Gina's body. She wasn't flat-chested like most Asian's I had seen before. She was well proportioned with a nice set of tits and a very ample ass. She was wearing black yoga pants with a tight high-necked black sports top. I was interested in seeing more of her. Her husband was talking to the landlord about TV and internet services when Gina announced she wanted to see the upstairs bedrooms.

I followed her up the stairs watching her ass the whole time. As she made the spiral turn on the upper part of the staircase, I got a good visual shot of her black translucent yoga pants. She was wearing a thong! I could see the red tint of the top triangle. Her ass was so fucking hot, I wished I could have stared at it another hour.

Steve appeared upstairs minutes later where I showed them both the bedrooms and two baths. I mentioned the wardrobe cabinets and bedroom sets were up for sale. After we settled back down stairs, the couple said they really liked the apartment and we celebrated with some French wine. Steve and Gina decided to stay and look around after the contract was signed. The Realtor and Marcus both smiled and left the house.

We finished the bottle of wine as I watched Gina's cheeks turn slightly red. We talked about the furniture items with some rough estimates on price. We didn't agree on anything, just kind of put it in the air. After one more look around, Steve seemed to want to be on his way so they both left.

Once they were gone, I happily got back to work, packing small boxes until midnight and then I showered and laid down. I felt like I closed my eyes for only a minute and then my clock said it was 1:35. I woke up with a hard on, not knowing why. I remembered again I had not had sex in a couple of weeks. I knew there wouldn't be any more sleep that evening without cumming.

I began to have sexual thoughts of Emma and soon my underwear was down, and my hand was slowly stroking my hard on. My dick is not huge, 7.5 inches when hard but I have a huge head which girls seem to like. My balls hang kind of low too. I also shave my pubic area which makes my cock and balls look bigger.

I thought of Emma's tongue licking me between my balls and ass; my most sensitive spot. Soon, I began to feel the familiar tightening of my balls as I neared climax but then I stopped to prolong the ecstasy I was feeling. I started again, this time thinking of seriously calling Emma. I picked up my phone looking at it with my hard cock in my other hand. I knew she would come over even at this odd time but then I'd get tangled in a long-distance relationship. I just had to jack it instead. I stroked again and got close to shooting but couldn't for some reason.

I stopped stroking, pulled up my underwear and fell asleep nude. I woke again horny once more. I stroked thinking of fucking my ex and Emma at the same time but then ... I thought of Gina walking up those stairs to my bedroom. I thought of her in just her thong. Now my cock was fully hard, and I wanted to come so badly. I moaned and gushed haphazardly all over the top of the sheets and over my chest and onto my wrist and hand. I continued to pump it as my sexual fantasy finished with me fucking Gina. I felt ashamed of myself as I cleaned up my mess. I later woke with the alarm and thought of her again. "Fuck," this had to stop, I needed to get to work!

I didn't hear from Steve or Gina for a couple of days. I packed the stuff I could; and still needed to decide what furniture items would stay; damn! I hated to move. Emma also called me that same day, asking me if I wanted to meet before I left. She was emotional on the phone, so I met her for lunch. She looked good in her sweater dress. I felt she was flirting with me and she was. We both discussed our situation. I knew we could have gone to my apartment to patch things up between us, but I didn't want to risk it so close to me leaving. "Fuck!," I was so frustrated between wanting her pussy or too just to make things normal between us." We kissed and tearily promised to keep in touch; just like that.

I needed to make a quick decision on the furniture; what would be shipped and what would stay? The movers were coming in two more days. That evening, I fumbled around with some last small boxes when my cell phone rang. It was Gina! She apologized for not calling earlier as she was working on buying a car. She asked if she could come by to pay for the furniture. I was elated and told her to stop by anytime. She rang my doorbell at 7:45 pm. It had already been dark outside for hours and it was snowing quietly. I invited Gina in and smelled her perfume immediately. I think it was the Opium brand, not sure. I looked outside for Steve, but he was MIA. Gina said they had him working a lot now because "he replace another guy, not much time for train." Gina was so cute when she spoke with her broken English, I just smiled. Gina looked around the house briefly from the entry as I helped her take off her heavy wool coat. It had been freezing outside for the last few days. I was surprised to see her in a black leather short skirt with black hose and a tight red sweater top. Her tits were amazing, I had to turn my head to keep from getting accused of staring.

I asked Gina into the living room, but she sat on the stairs instead unzipping her long black boots. I noticed her make-up was so bright, not like before; perhaps she wasn't wearing any the first time. I noticed her cute ankles and feet were so sexy as she pulled them from the tiny boots. I assured her it was alright to wear shoes in the house, but she simply said, "Korean custom." I asked her if she was born there and she said; "of course I born there, Pusan." I laughed and she chuckled too.

We both walked to the kitchen where I had just cleaned up after my meal. I still had a half glass of wine sitting on the kitchen bar. I noticed Gina looking at it and asked if she was hungry, she said "no," but looked at the wine again, so I offered her some, she accepted a glass of French Merlot and said, "long day, sure."

She sipped at her wine while walking around the living room eyeing the living room ensemble and dining set. "This stay," she pointed and asked. "Sure." She smiled brightly. I watched her move around the room, bending over once to stroke the sofa cushions with her hand. I couldn't believe her ample ass. It was so fucking round! I began to imagine her ass in my face but then her phone rang inside her purse. As she went to grab her phone, I noticed her glass of wine was empty. I never saw her finish it.

She held the phone to her ear for a second and whispered, "husband." I heard his voice on the other end. Then her reply; "oh too bad, no don't try, stay, just stay see you later, I'm fine, negotiate now. Yeah, sure Love you too, bye." I didn't get all the words he said so I looked at her and she said he was stuck in a snow storm in Stuttgart over two hours east.

Gina explained, "he working too late and not good to drive in ice. He come tomorrow when better weather." I nodded my head and offered Gina more wine. She didn't hesitate to tilt her glass towards me as I poured the wine to the top this time. She kept looking like she wanted to talk but didn't until she got half the drink down. We were both sitting now across from each other at the kitchen bar.

"Finally, she looked at me saying, "good wine," before putting the glass down in the middle of the bar. I noticed her face had a crimson glow to it. She wasn't a lightweight drinker either, it was a strong brand. She looked at me as I told her the wine, she was drinking was empty. She frowned but then I told her that I was leaving several bottles of French wine for her and Steve since I couldn't ship it. She smiled brightly at me and said, "you can open one more? I don't walk far from here. Not driving yet." She laughed as I pulled out another bottle of a different label from my bar. Soon, I could see her beginning to relax with the wine.

As I poured us a fresh glass, she asked, "you married?" I was also feeling the effects of the alcohol, so I opened myself to talk. "I was ... for a long time."

"What happen to you wife? No kids?" I filled her in on my sad story and then she kind of looked at me in pity for a few seconds. Then she said, "everybody have ups and downs, my husband good to me but," She sipped at her drink again before continuing, "but some things he not do well. You know, everybody have problem." I told Gina our problems were "ups and downs, "and I laughed at myself. She didn't get the joke until I relayed to her that "up and down" meant going "up and down" with another guy, that's why we broke up. When she finally got the sad joke, she laughed long and then turned her face to a frown, saying, "ohhhh, I'm sorry." Somehow, though, our talk about "up and down," got me semi-hard again.

Gina then asked me if I had a girlfriend and told her that it didn't work out either, so she just said, "sorry you alone now but you not have problem, you are handsome and funny guy." I thanked her and put our glasses down so we could get back to business. She said she'd buy the downstairs furniture at what we had discussed then I asked about the bedroom sets upstairs. She wanted to see it again.

We both seemed to have difficulties standing up. I knew I was buzzing from the wine and Gina's face was bright red as well. We had nearly finished the second bottle over small talk and now I felt like saying fuck the furniture, I just wanted to sit down and drink some more. Gina nearly fell from her stool and she laughed as I grabbed her arm to keep her from falling. "Strong wine, I like it." She laughed. I inhaled her sweet perfume again and got her standing on her feet.

We walked to the winding staircase near the front door and I stood close to her in case she fell. She took careful steps in her stocking feet. I felt all my inhibitions go as I watched her begin to climb the stairs in front of me. My eyes were glued to her perfect leather covered ass. I could almost see her panty outline as she slowly climbed the stairs ascending up the wooden steps. She smiled at me as she rounded the corner. I felt my cock begin to harden. "Shit, not now, "I had to quickly think about something negative to get my mind off of Gina's body. I thought of my ex and my cock stopped surging.

At the top of the stairs, Gina excused herself to the guest bathroom. I also used the master bathroom as my bladder was full. After I finished up, I found Gina in the guest bedroom where she was admiring the antique wood bedroom. As soon as I mentioned price, she turned her face to a frown. I didn't do it again. Gina had mentioned money was tight with the move, deposits, car purchase etc. I just let her look around and decide for herself what she wanted to buy if anything.

We proceeded to the upstairs center bedroom/ office and I told her the Antique desk would have to ship, which she had no problem with. Then we went into the master and she really smiled. She just seemed to love the huge room with its sloping cottage styled windows. She briefly looked around the room and then went into the master bath. I walked to the bedroom window and briefly watched the snow swirl and pile up on the back patio down below. My solar landscape lights had kicked on but not very visible with the snow and ice. Then I followed Gina into the Master bath in case she had questions.

Walking in, I immediately realized I'd messed up. I collect men's magazines and there near the hamper was a box of old international penthouses and on top was a cover of a Penthouse "Hong Kong" edition with a cute long-haired Chinese girl holding a wine bottle and a glass, she was using them to cover each nipple. I was embarrassed because I had started to jerk to that magazine earlier in the day just as Emma called. What was more embarrassing was Gina was also staring at the box of magazines. I apologized as I pushed the box out of the way. "Gina smiled and said, "that's no problem, she is pretty, she like wine too." We both laughed.

We then went back into the master bedroom and there was more sexual evidence laying on the nightstand. A bottle of hand lotion right next to the tissue box and it was sitting on a Maxim men's magazine. Maxim isn't really porn, but it could definitely get a guy hard flipping through the pages. I thought it strange when Gina thumbed through the magazine like a shocked school teacher. "I read a lot, "I chuckled. Gina smiled while looking at a celebrity brunet's bikini layout pics in the center of the magazine. As I observed Gina, I noticed her sweater looked tighter and her nipples slightly peaked outward. Was I drunk? This excited me and my dick began to grow again. "Why was I so fucking horny today?"

To distract Gina, I gave her a brief history about the four-poster antique oak king bed. She smiled while putting down the magazine and stroked the head post in an erotic way. I asked her to try out the pillow top cushion, so she sat on the side of the bed and then I asked her to try to lay down on it and she did. She laid there flat for a few seconds and curled in each direction. I imagined taking her body right there but then for a second but then nervously picked up a remote control from the night stand. I dropped it once, then retrieved it.

jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers