Appointment with Amily

Story Info
A real encounter with a thai lady providing 'massage'.
2.2k words
4.54
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You have a nice body', she says.

I'm standing naked before a stranger, a petite oriental lady, in her apartment in the city suburb. Her words help ease my self-consciousness, not helped by the large mirrored wardrobe in the room.

A few minutes earlier I enjoyed a stroll from my hotel in the afternoon spring sunshine, admiring the well-kept streets and trying to act 'normal'. My phone had alerted me to an incoming text. It was her, checking my arrival time and offering directions but I was otherwise lost in my thoughts.

The feeling of anticipation had built up from earlier in the afternoon when I made the call to book the appointment. This was a first for me. I had decided to treat myself to a 'Thai Massage' and I justified this to myself as a reward for working hard and, being so far from home, who would know about it anyway? An afternoon in the company of a Thai lady, in her late 20s according to her profile, would be a new experience and just what I needed to relieve my stress. I was looking forward to meeting her based on her profile photos. In these, her face remained hidden yet revealing a gorgeous body in tasteful, sexy lingerie. I felt a stirring in my tight jeans as I replayed those images in my head.

Approaching the area where she lived, I half wondered if I might bottle out. Until my phone rang and I heard her soft voice on the line.

'You are coming now?', she had whispered anxiously, almost having read my thoughts. And so it was that I found myself outside a smart-looking apartment block waiting to be buzzed in.

She hid behind the door as she opened it. Entering the darkened hallway I turned to see a pretty lady with dark shoulder-length hair, wearing a black silk kimono left open to reveal light-coloured lacy underwear, matching hold-up stockings and on her feet, killer platform heels. I thought she may be older than her stated age, though not by much. I instantly found her very desirable.

Introducing herself as 'Amily' she led me to the bedroom, heels clicking on the wooden floor, where we made small talk and I discreetly left an agreed amount of notes on the bed. Carefully taking my jacket and hanging it on a chair, Amily set about removing my shoes and placing them under the chair. Then slowly unbuttoning and removing my shirt, before unzipping my jeans and letting them fall to the floor. She folded these and placed them carefully on the chair. Finally, she knelt before me, maintaining eye contact and smiling, as she slid my underwear down.

And now we are here.

'You have a nice body', she says.

'Thank you', I manage to reply. My mouth is dry with anticipation. She steps towards me, leaning in, her fulsome breasts pressing against my chest and kissing me fully on the mouth, her tongue exploring and wrapping around mine. She appears keen to please, almost apologetic and she seems to want things to be right. Dispensing with the kimono, she bends over the bed to arrange the pillows, just so. This gives me a view of her lovely rear, the French knickers, beige and lacy, barely concealing a beautifully pert behind. I can't help but reach out and caress her bottom, which makes her jump and giggle. My cock is rising.

'Lie down please', she tells me. It's clear from the way she motions she wants me on my back, which means we are here for more than a massage.

She strips off, except for the stockings, and I experience a pang of disappointment as I want to slip off her bra and take her knickers down myself. But I can't complain. She is naked, reflected in the mirror, and what a body she has. Her light brown skin glows from the bedside light, her beautiful rear reflected in the mirror and I want to eat it immediately. Her breasts are large and pert, though suggest some enhancement, with lovely large brown nipples. Her legs are long with well-apportioned thighs, and nestling between them is a perfectly shaven pussy.

'Relax, I look after you', she says, as she climbs onto the bed and rubs her body against me. Her skin feels so soft to the touch and smells lovely, of talc or a light perfume. Her mouth is on mine again and I start to explore her body with my hands, running down her back to her bottom, which I gently squeeze before running my finger down her crevice towards her waiting pussy. She runs her lovely breasts across the expanse of hair on my chest, rising so they dangle invitingly over my face. Of course, I oblige and tend to them, sucking on one large nipple standing erect and teasing the other with my fingers. As I continue sucking she breathes heavily and whispers something inaudible in my ear. I could spend the rest of the day here, buried between her lovely tits but before long she's sliding down my chest and hips again, before taking up position between my legs.

And there she looks up at me before taking my throbbing cock into her warm mouth. I groan as she begins to suck, the warmth bathing my cock feels amazing. I alternate between the view of her head-on, with the image of us in the mirror. I watch enthralled, her head bobbing up and down as she swallows me whole, all the while making gentle sucking noises.

After a few minutes of this, and just before I ask, she offers.

'You want to play with me?'

'Why, yes! I would like that so very much, I manage to gasp.

She scuttles up the bed and swings a shapely, stockinged leg over to straddle my face. Her beautifully shaven pussy is now a fraction away from my mouth. I take time to admire it and then begin licking; long slow strokes that elicit appreciative noises. She resumes attention to my cock, really going for it, taking me all the way in. Her pussy is starting to get very wet and before long I'm bathed in her juices. Amily bucks and writhes above me, driving her wetness against my face. he smells and tastes divine and I drink from her soaking pussy to ever-appreciative moans. 'm alternating between the folds of her opening, the full generous lips, and her delicate clit which is engorged. I'm sucking and teasing it, switching between stimulating her with my fingers and my tongue. My reward is Amily shuddering and letting out cries of pleasure as she writhes around on top.

Then something unexpected happens.

Seemingly from nowhere, she has some gel in her hand which she administers to my arse. It feels cool and tingling as I wonder where this is going. I gasp as I feel her finger gently probe my rear. It feels nice though, and I'm having to fight the sap rising in me.

To reciprocate, I flick my tongue north to her bottom and it's her turn to gasp. I'm gently teasing her ass with my tongue then running my finger around her hole, when once again she has the gel in hand. Reaching back she applies some gel to her bottom and beckons me to finger her in the ass. I carefully probe with my forefinger, sliding it in up to the knuckle, and I can feel her bum pushing against my hand to take it in. Once in, I start fingering her forbidden place and it feels earthy and wicked.

We are both licking, sucking and frigging each other into a frenzy. I'm paying lots of attention again to her clit which seems to do the trick. She is very responsive and lets out little cries of, 'Yes baby!', in between sucking my cock. At last, she lets out a moan with a mouth full of cock, her thighs shuddering in orgasm.

But Amily isn't finished yet and reaches for the bedside table to retrieve a small bullet-shaped sex toy. She turns to face me and holds up the instrument in question with a sadistic smile.

'This ok for you?', she enquires.

I have no idea if this is ok or not but find myself nodding. So she leans forward rubbing the vibrator against my asshole. Sliding it in my behind now, she flicks the switch and I almost hit the roof. It is electric. Amazing, like nothing I've felt before, and again I'm having trouble controlling myself.

It isn't long before I'm lost, my face covered in her juices and the intense vibrations in my ass, while she sucks my cock. Soon enough I inevitably cry out, 'FUCK ME!'', my hips involuntarily riding up, before erupting a week's worth of cum into Amily's willing mouth.

We roll back on the bed, legs and arms entwined and she kisses me gently, my taste still on her lips. I feel momentarily spent and we spend the next few minutes just talking. Her English is reasonable, though she's a little hard to make out in places.

She is from the north of Thailand and she tells me how long she has been in the city and what her plans are. The conversation is limited though, interspersed with light kisses as I gently caress her soft skin, running my fingertips along her side and back. I take a nipple in my mouth and gently swirl my tongue around it till it hardens again.

After some time, she offers a massage which she delivers well and is a perfect wind down after such frenetic activity. Sitting astride me her expert hands tend to all the right places. I moan appreciatively as she tends to tired limbs and knots in my neck and back. I can feel her bare pussy running against my ass and lower thighs.

After a while she lies by my side and leans towards me, suggesting she wants to please me once more.

'I suck your cock again?'

I'm not sure this is going to work but find myself nodding again and shifting up the bed to offer my cock to her mouth. It is now limp and I'm curious to see if she can bring it to life. I know I've had a good time already, the meeting already surpassing expectations, so feeling that there's nothing to lose, I slip my cock into her mouth once more. I watch fascinated as Amily rocks back and forth and I love the slurping, popping sounds she makes as I slide in and out of her mouth. Something else I notice is Amily's rather fulsome lips which suggest perhaps some enhancement there too. The shape they make as they form a tight envelope around my circumcised head is quite a sight to behold. I'm turned on by this.

Much to my surprise I feel myself harden. It's only been about fifteen, or twenty minutes since I blew my load in copious amounts, yet I'm hard. Not rock hard but decent enough.

Amily reaches for the drawer again, producing some protection which she rolls on skilfully with her mouth.

'Fuck me now?!' she says which sounds half question and half command.

I rub the head of my cock against her mound, bouncing it off her clit, before easing it slowly into her pussy. I start grinding my hips against hers. We are in missionary position and the tempo quickly increases. As I lower my face towards her she grabs both sides of my face and kisses me our tongues searching furiously. We are both sweating now and I take time to appreciate the sight below me; the sheen on her upper body and those amazing big boobs bouncing up and down as we fuck. lick her nipples again, making them stand to attention once more. I want to get deeper though, so I hook my arms under her long legs, pulling them up to drape over my shoulders. Her bum and pussy are now fully exposed in this position and I'm in deep. I start pounding away for all I'm worth with Amily writhing and moaning below me. A rhythmical slapping sound fills the room accompanied by our cries of pleasure.

All too soon, I hit the wall, stamina-wise, and she senses I'm not going to cum this way.

'Come here darling, I make you cum'

She motions for me to sit astride her breasts and tilting her head forward she takes my cock between those luscious lips. She sucks, spits on my cock and alternates between sucking and wanking me, holding my gaze the whole time. Cupping my balls with the other hand, she is now on a mission to make me cum again and she isn't going to let me away without it.

I'm not entirely convinced. Is there anything left?

Yet sure enough, the combination of her warm mouth and soft hands work their magic and I feel the momentum building. Eventually, I reach the point of no return. Amily, if anything, increases the tempo until I can take no more. Arching my back and grabbing her thighs behind me I cum again. A stream of pearly white cum lands on her tongue and spills down the side of her mouth.

I am spent, my legs shaking with the sensation.

The air is full of sex, the room is warm and our bodies are bathed in sweat. After cleaning up we kiss and spend time cuddling on the bed before I have to shower and leave.

'You come and see me again?', she asks.

I will.