Apprehended Ch. 15

Story Info
Annie and Ethan join.
4k words
4.75
4.5k
5

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apprehended: Chapter Fifteen

Two weeks had passed since Dina's escape. Two long weeks of Ethan staying up almost every night, taking watch to ensure my safety. I could see the weariness in his eyes and the toll it was taking on his body. His eyes were the most obvious sign of his exhaustion, however. They were covered in dark circles. Eventually, I couldn't take seeing him like that anymore.

"Take a nap," I said, plopping onto the couch.

It bounced, causing Ethan to jerk in awareness. He looked over at me and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. "What?"

I grabbed the remote and lowered the volume. "It's daytime. We have time to spare. Gavin just texted you. He's keeping watch so you could rest."

Ethan padded his body, looking for his phone. "Where is my phone?"

I handed it over. "You left it in the kitchen."

He took it and mumbled something under his breath. He scanned through his texts. "Good. Extra eyes will mean more protection for you." He shoved his phone into his pant pocket. "So, what are we watching?"

I shook my head back and forth. "I don't think so, superman. You're about to keel over. I saw you nodding off. You need to sleep."

"No. It's my job to keep you safe."

I wanted to roll my eyes. "You're so stubborn."

"For your security? Absolutely." He glanced back at the kitchen. "I'll just go grab another cup of coffee." He made a move to stand, but I reached out to grab his forearm.

"No, Ethan. Take a nap." He was about to say no again, but I didn't allow it. "Look," I said, urging him to rest, "I'll stay right here on the couch. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

"No," he replied, sternly.

My goodness. He was exasperating. "Fine," I said, grabbing a nearby throw pillow. I moved to the opposite corner of the couch, folded my legs, and placed the pillow on my lap.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a smirk.

I padded the pillow. "Offering you a sweet deal."

He laughed. "Oh yeah? What is it?"

"You can rest your head right here on my lap." I looked at his large, heavily muscled body. "Seeing as you're large, I won't be able to go anywhere while you nap. You'll be resting on me. And if something happens, we'll be together. I can always wake you up if something is wrong."

He didn't even consider it. "I'll take it," he said, collapsing on the couch with his head on my lap.

I couldn't help it. I laughed. "That was easier than I thought it would be. I guess you're not so stubborn after all."

He smiled. "I can be. But this was too good to pass up." He lifted his arm and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. "Any chance to be closer to you is something I will never say no to." He yawned.

I smiled back and leaned into his warm hand. His breath smelled like coffee. Then I took off his hair tie and let his locks spill free. Oh, it smelled so good. I adored his hair. I ran my fingers through it, playing with the thick strands and massaging his scalp. He closed his eyes.

And I swear he vibrated, making some sort of sound in the back of his throat. His hand fell back to his side and he whispered, "my Luna," before falling into one of the deepest sleeps I'd ever seen. Like a rock, he snored, and I giggled at the sound.

I continued to stroke his hair. There was no way I was going to just sit here and not touch him in some way. Especially in his sleep. I mean, sure I touched him when he was awake, but Ethan had potency. If I did something of this magnitude while he was awake, he was liable to do something more.

And I wasn't sure I wanted that just yet. Oral sex was one thing. The joining of bodies was quite another. Secretly, I yearned for it. But the rational part of me was saying that it was too soon.

Yet...I wanted all of Ethan; consequences be damned.

Ethan moved, turning his body closer to mine in such a way, that he was facing me directly. I wasn't uncomfortable despite his size. In fact, I was enthralled to be this close to him and stare without restraint. I stopped stroking his hair and ran my fingers along his face. His dark beard had already grown in, making him look like some sort of mountain man. It was thick and straight; smelling like fresh soap and forest.

I ran my fingers through it and lightly scratched at it with my nails. He vibrated again and pressed into me. I could see his dimples from here. I touched one softly and moved to his eyebrows, where I ran a finger along the length of them. They were soft.

Without thought, I lowered my lips and lightly kissed his eyes; his long lashes just as soft. Oh my god...he smelled amazing.

"My luna," he repeated in his sleep. He followed it up with a large snore.

I tried to hold in my laughter but failed. Luckily, he was still sound asleep. Two weeks' worth of insomnia was enough to render him dead to the world. Of course, I was going to take advantage of it. I played with his hair some more, making a few braids. When I was done, I touched his thick lips with my thumb, imagining them on me again.

It made me ache.

I decided to stop; as I was now liable to do more. And that was not fair. Poor male was exhausted. I sighed and decided to simply watch television. I grabbed the remote and flicked through the channels, finally settling on some movie that seemed interesting but was in fact, rather boring.

I fell asleep.

Unaware of what I had started.

***

Something soft brushed against my face and I leaned into it, quietly enjoying the gentle contact. It shifted, moving down to my lips, where it brushed against them in the sweetest caress. I felt my mouth part and an intense sort of warmth pressed against my lips, making me groan in pleasure.

It smelled and tasted like Ethan.

"My sweet Luna."

Oh...it was his voice. A lilt in my dreams. A soft embrace upon my ears.

I opened my eyes immediately when something wet entered my mouth and I was overwhelmed by Ethan, kissing me into submission. He chuckled and grabbed my hands, effectively wrapping them around his neck. He stood up and I naturally followed, getting lifted from the couch like a rag doll.

"Wrap your legs around me," he commanded, still standing.

I complied without question, wrapping myself around him like a vice. He sat back down on the couch with me straddling him and I realized that the only thing separating us from doing the deed was my underwear. I had on a simple tee shirt. It was one of Ethan's; long enough to reach my knees, but accessible enough to lift-which he did without hesitation.

His warm, strong hands ran along my upper thighs, lifting the material slowly and exposing my flesh. I shivered at the contact and he continued to kiss me with reckless abandon. His tongue stroked every inch of my mouth; carefully taking and giving, taking, and giving. Like a dance, we moved together, never missing a beat. I shoved my hands into his hair and my fingers got stuck, tugging some of his strands. I pulled away to see what caused my fingers to get tangled.

"Did you...braid my hair?" he asked, looking up.

I laughed. "Ummm...yes. I'm sorry."

He smiled. "You can braid my hair anytime you want, baby. Anytime." His eyes went to my mouth again and he slammed his lips into mine once more.

Fuck, he tasted delicious. He was hot and soft at the same time. I moaned into his mouth and pressed my body closer to his, causing friction in between my legs.

Oh shit. He was hard.

And judging by the feel of him, he was big. So fucking big.

"Fuck," he groaned, squeezing my ass. He pushed down against my flesh, rubbing himself against my core.

"Ethan," I whispered, tightening my hold on him.

He smiled again, his eyes on me. "What is it, baby? Does that feel good?" He pushed down on my flesh again, lifting his own hips at the same time. His entire length pressed against me, and I nearly collapsed. "Does it, love?"

Breathlessly, I said, "yes."

He kissed my lips once...twice...before moving his own to my ear, where he whispered in the deepest voice, "imagine what it would feel like inside of you...penetrating your hot depths."

Oh shit.

Shittttttt.

He continued, making me not only lose focus, but complete control. "Fuck, I want to be inside of you, my Luna. I need to be inside of you. I want to watch you burn. I want to feel you drip...and I have to fill you up."

Without another word, things escalated from zero to one hundred in less than a second. I felt and heard my panties being torn to shreds; the pieces thrown to the floor as Ethan exposed my delicate flesh to the air. He inhaled sharply and growled.

"Oh fuck, my petal. You smell like fucking honey." He shifted again, moving his head back to stare into my eyes. Breathing just as heavily, he moved his hands quickly, separating the space on his sweats to...to...

My eyes traveled down, and my body lifted of its own accord. Oh my god.

He was glorious.

And huge.

And so fucking thick.

I made a sound I didn't know I was capable of as I stared at his male magnificence. "Oh, Ethan," I said on a sigh.

He kissed me softly, his lips hot and moist against mine. "What is it, my love? You okay?"

I never received a chance to answer.

I cried out as he took a hold of himself and began rubbing his tip against me, the friction causing my nerves to explode on my core.

"Shit," he whispered, breaking away to momentarily look down. "You're so wet, Annie. Fuck. Oh fuck, you're dripping on me."

On instinct, I began to move my hips. Ethan growled again and kept up the pace, rubbing along my entire length with his tip. It was erotic and tantalizing. I had never experienced a delight like this before. Aside from Ethan's oral pleasures, this was just as good, if not better.

Eventually, Ethan's hand grabbed my hip and squeezed. He looked right at me; his face serious. "Annie," he said, his eyes unwavering.

I was gasping for air at this point, my body desperate for him. All of him. There were no conflicting emotions. Nothing stopping me from performing the deed. Everything was clear and definitive. I knew what I wanted.

"You know what's going to happen," he said, not willing to do anything without my permission.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Good female," he whispered. "Because I can't stop myself. Not now. I have to have you, Luna...I have to." He released my hip to nudge my chin lightly and focus on him. "You're in control. Not me. Do you understand, love?"

I nodded again.

"Say it, Annie."

"Yes, Ethan," I replied without hesitation.

"Good. And if you want to stop, you tell me. Immediately. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"Good girl," he whispered again. "You ready?"

"Yes, Ethan. Please."

He smiled, continued to look at me and grabbed my hip once more. Our eyes never parted as he aligned our bodies and pressed me down onto his shaft, effectively spreading my core for him.

I gasped, unable to stop the pleasure of such an intimate act.

He didn't make a sound as he jerked his hips up once, filling me up in one fluid motion.

I moaned when he bottomed out, effectively impaling me on him until we were one.

"Hey," he said, softly nudging my chin once more. "Are you alright?"

Trembling, I said, "Yes."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Did I hurt you, love?"

"No, Ethan."

"Are you sure?" he pressed.

I laughed a little. "Yes, Ethan. I promise."

He smiled again. "Okay, good," he whispered. "You're all that matters to me. I never want to cause you pain." He moved a little and it was electric.

The sensations were immediate. I felt the pleasure at the very center of my being, wreaking havoc on my sensitive nerves. I felt untamed and out of control. I felt full in the most decedent way. It was indescribable. Ethan was thick to the point of bursting, pushing against my walls and making me shudder. He too was just as affected, making animalistic sounds before voicing the pleasure that was boiling over.

"Oh my fuck," he groaned, easing the tension on his shoulders, and dropping his head back. His chest was heaving up and down erratically and he closed his eyes with his hands moving to my hips.

I didn't move, not really sure what to do. This was-after all-my very first time making passionate love to a male.

Ethan lifted his head and found my eyes, no longer able to control himself. "Move, baby girl. I beg of you, move."

I blinked in confusion. "What do I do?"

He smiled wide, his fangs descending of their own accord. Yet...I wasn't scared. This was Ethan. He would never hurt me. "You need help, sweetheart?"

"Yes Ethan," I said on a gasp. He was moving slightly, making the sensations intensify.

"Okay, my love." He kissed me once. "I got you...lift yourself up," he said, his voice low and thick with desire. He pulled at my hips and I was lifted, with him doing most of the work. "Oh fuck, yes, baby. Just like that."

I felt his thickness exiting my body, his tip nearly slipping out of my depths. I shook my head frantically back and forth, not wanting this to end. "No, Ethan, don't go," I said, already missing the feeling of fullness.

He looked right at me, his eyes sparkling with yearning. "I'm not going anywhere, sweet female..." He pushed me back down onto him, his thickness penetrating me all over again until he bottomed out once more. "Never," he whispered.

Then he did it again, exiting my depths and threatening to leave; only to plunge back in and impale me once more. The friction was hot and wet.

I'd never seen Ethan so satisfied. The sounds he was making...the look in his eyes...and the pure, unbridled pleasure made him resemble the likes of a god.

And a wild animal.

My mouth parted on a silent moan as he did it again...and again...and again. Each time just as slow. Each time just as glorious as the one before. The strokes were long and deep; making me shake and whimper.

When he bottomed out yet again, his hands slipped underneath my shirt, tickling my hot skin as he lifted the material inch by inch. Cool air raced along my flesh and danced along the burning surface. My head fell back on a cry when he found what he was looking for.

He ran his thumbs over both nipples at the same time, making them hard. He groaned again and squeezed them in his palm, unable to stop himself from yanking the shirt over my head and staring at my naked body with hooded eyes. "So fucking beautiful," he whispered, lowering his head, and opening his mouth.

I watched in wonder as his tongue slipped from between his thick lips and he suckled my entire nipple into his mouth.

Oh fuck.

His mouth was so hot. So wet.

I couldn't stop myself from pressing into him, trying to have more of him on me. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me, pressing against my lower back to give me what I wanted. He flicked and licked. He suckled and popped. His hot breath brushed against me as he said, "ride me, my sweet female. Let me feel you."

I complied without hesitation. Without fear or confusion. I lifted myself up, feeling the burn of him exiting me. Just as I felt his tip, I sat back down a little harder, desperate to be filled once more. I did it again, this time, a little faster; slamming down on him and dropping my head back on a low scream when his thickness touched the very essence of me.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, still worshipping my breasts. "Faster, baby girl."

I obeyed, unable to contain the desperation. I was so close.

"Shit," he whispered, pulling back to help me. "Just. Like. That." His hands went to my waist, where he gripped tightly.

It balanced me, allowing me to go faster; completely untamed and wild. I felt free. I felt weightless. I felt energized and new. I felt loved and centered. There was no room for self-reproach here. There was no space for doubt and bad memories.

No.

This was me taking Ethan. Not the opposite way around. This was me gaining control over who and what I wanted. This was finding power in myself. In the female he continuously knew I was.

My eyes found his and I whimpered, feeling a deep, long shudder in my core.

"Yes," Ethan said, his gaze unwavering. "Fuck, yes, come. Come for me, mea vita. I want to feel you explode."

I was so close, my body bucking under the pressure. But something was stopping me. Something I didn't understand until Ethan spoke; his words my ultimate undoing.

"I'm going to come, my female. Fuck...I'm going to fill you up, until you're dripping with my seed."

I came.

Hard.

Ethan came at the same time, his hot liquid bursting forth like a dam. He jerked with each pulse, his muscles straining. I felt my core contract, taking everything he had to give. Warmth spread through my body, traveling up...up...up until heat rose to my eyes. I blinked, weariness taking hold as I twitched through my own pulses.

Ethan stroked as he pumped, causing more friction against my now sensitive core. "Ethan," I moaned, squeezing his shoulders as another shudder made me weak.

He laughed, stroking deep as he emptied himself. "It's okay," he whispered, kissing me once...twice... "Come for me again, sweet flower. Come," he whispered against my lips.

I came again, my body shaking as the contractions erupted; just as strong as the first orgasm. Ethan helped me through it, riding the waves alongside me as he continued to fill me. His words...his mouth...his passion...made me tremble.

"Shit," he said, pausing mid-stroke to feel me. "You feel amazing, precious female." He kissed my forehead. "Absolutely perfect."

Then it happened.

Something that made the entire room shift, causing me to cry out. I squeezed Ethan's shoulders again, digging my nails into his hard flesh. The heat I felt earlier was now a raging fire, burning me from within. Sweat poured from my brow and I collapsed against Ethan, who was holding me in his arms.

"Let it wash over you," he said against my ear. He smoothed my hair back, tucking it behind my ear. "I'm right here...don't fight it, love. Don't fight it."

My voice was unsteady as I spoke. "W-what's...h-happening?" My teeth began to chatter, and I was a befuddled mix of cold and hot.

Goosebumps erupted on my flesh and I was now shaking even more, my eyes catching sight of a bright light that had no center. I couldn't tell where it came from or what it even was. It was warm; like a soft caress. I spoke, unable to understand what was happening to my body. "I'm scared," I said, my voice but a whisper.

Ethan continued to hold me, riding me through a different set of waves. "Don't be, sweetheart. I'm right here with you. I'm not leaving. Never. Just let it take over. Don't fight against it."

My vision left, and all I could see was the bright, blinding light. "I can't see," I said in horror.

Was I dying? Was I getting a stroke? An aneurysm?

"That's the last stage," said Ethan, moving my body.

The last stage? Of what? I wanted to ask, but I could no longer speak.

Abruptly, I felt like I was flying; weightless as Ethan picked me up and laid me down on a soft surface. I had no control of my surroundings or my body. I was burning and scorched as fire erupted every nerve ending.

Cool air brushed against my neck and I realized that Ethan had turned my head to the side. My legs parted once more, and a heaviness rested upon me.

I screamed as Ethan entered me once more, filling me up instantly and bottoming out. "I'm sorry," he whispered against my skin. He pressed a kiss to the side of my neck and slowly began stroking. "I have to be inside of you when it happens." He groaned. "I have no choice."

More heat erupted and tears gathered, falling like diamonds from my eyes. Everything hurt. Everything except the joining of our bodies.

"I'm so sorry, my love," Ethan said, still stroking. He wiped the tears away from my eyes softly. "I know it hurts. I know. I'm almost done. I promise." He kissed my neck again...and licked it. "I promise."

12