April

Story Info
Holding each other. so warm, so wet, full of lust and desire.
1k words
4.35
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing the blues at The Basement was a surreal experience, a Hip, clubby spot featuring upscale plates, craft cocktails & live blues in moody, underground digs. The place feels dirty and unafraid, Angela Martin's Verzatile band asked me to fill in, a little rhythm guitar, a little harmonica, some background vocals, I excitedly agreed.

After a fun soundcheck with some great musicians we hung in the back room waiting to go on listening to the warm up band. Our waitress, April, was a short slinky brunette with brown eyes, amble breast and the cutest little ass. I flirted with her blatantly while she served the band beer and cocktails, she had the cutest laugh, a beautiful little mouth and a tongue piercing.

When it was time to go on stage she said "I'm excited to here you play, break a leg," ending with the sweetest giggle.

The place was packed, the crowd was fantastic really into the blues, It was great to jam with a band again. Back to my roots of soulful blues music. As usual my panties were dripping wet, performing always turns me on.

On our first break I stepped out the back door to smoke an American spirit cigarette. Leaning against the wall April appeared with a Jameson our hands touching as she handed it to me.

We stood there talking/flirting as I sipped my drink and puffed my cigarette. Her brown eyes dazzled in the moonlight has we chatted. She said she had seen me perform at the Lakeshore Tavern and really like my songs. April was on the right track into my wet red lace panties.

Back on stage the second set was even better then the first. Dirty, unapologetic, just the Chicago blues. On our next break I ducked into the restroom to pee, sitting on the toilet I starred at my neatly trimmed red pubes, visions of April between my legs dancing through my head.

Our final set was the best of all I was emotionally exhausted from a wonderful night making music performing for a live audience was always fantastic. Finally finishing our last set with last call I sang "Happy trails to you, until we meet again"

Returning to the back room April brought me a Jameson on the rocks. We laughed and drank, the members of the band drifting away one by one, until it was just me alone in the back room. I watched April cleaning up, wiping the tables, loading her tray with beer bottles and dirty classes.

"You need anything else? Cheryle," She asked coly.

"Just you sweetie," I said meaning what I said.

She giggled, setting her tray down she walked to the door locking it, April returned to where I was sitting on the old couch. Climbing in my lap she threw her arms around my neck, "You were so hot up there," She said excitedly. Grazing my lips teasingly, I stroked her hair softly, Staring into her sweet brown eyes.

Kissing our tongues dancing in each others mouths, my hands roamed freely over her hot little body. My hand slipping inside her shirt to play with her perky breast pinching her hard nipples. My mouth lowering to her chest, flicking. licking, teasing, her moans filling my ears.

"April, you done in there?" came a deep voice from outside the door as the door knob jiggled.

"Just finishing up," She responded.

"Why is the door locked?" Asked the same deep voice

She jumped off my lap to open the door, "Sorry, must of hit it by accident."

"Oh, hey Cheryle great show tonight," the manager said to me.

"Thanks I enjoyed playing here," I responded.

"Hurry up were all ready to go," He told April sternly.

April finished her worked, I downed the last of my Jameson, walking out into the night with the other bar staff.

"Breakfast?" I asked her.

April smiled "A bite to eat sounds great."

"Come up to my place I'll make some eggs," I said, Taking her hand in mine we down the downtown streets. Through the lobby, to the elevator, we hurried in embracing and kissing.

Arriving at my floor we walked down the hall to my apartment. I showed her in, kicking off my shoes, I headed into the kitchen to cook April some eggs.

"Veggie omelet? OK," I asked.

"I think I would rather eat something else."

Turning "What do y.........." is all I got out, standing there naked, April had a tight little body, mesmerized, scanning her body. Amble breast, flat stomach, black pubes trimmed in a cute little heart, down her smooth legs, to her cute little feet, she is gorgeous. I was on my knees in flash worshiping her gorgeous body. Kissing her feet, Licking between her toes, slowly kissing up her smooth calves, licking her thighs, feeling her body tremble, burying my nose in those heart shape pubes.

Parting her pussy lips with my fingers, plunging my long tongue inside, tasting her warm juices. Yes she was right this was much better then eggs, her hands entangled in my long red hair, I continued up her body to suck each breast teasing with her nipples. Finally finding her mouth as she fumbled to remove my cloths. Standing naked in the kitchen Kissing, holding each other. so warm, so wet, full of lust and desire.

We walked to the bedroom climbing into my bed, hands rubbing each others wet cunts. tongues inside each others mouths. Her body was so soft and smooth, warm, pleasure, tingling, sensations filled my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of April my face diving into her pussy, my cunt grinding into her mouth, I felt her tongue stud, sensations everywhere, tingling, I glanced at the reflection in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door. What a wonderful sight the star of my own porno movie.

Her wetness growing, tasting her, my own orgasm building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth. I wanted her climax, curling my long tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her swollen clit. Our bodies shaking, shaking the bed, like a giant earthquake, the headboard banging the wall.

Moans and screams of delight filled the room. My orgasm crashing over my little body, Aprils pussy squirting her juices. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet April, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths.