April Fool’s Surprise

Story Info
Wife intends to prank her hubby but is surprised herself.
2.1k words
49.2k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers

I had a plan to get my husband good for April Fool's Day. We used to pull pranks on each other all the time, but as we grew older and had more responsibilities (work, kids, just life in general), we just didn't do it like we used to. What went for time for pranks went equally for time for sex as well.

We love our kids but we jokingly call them "attention goblins" because fuck if we could ever get a moment's peace when they were around. And when we finally get them down for the night, we had little left in our reserves.

I made plans to have them spend the night at my mother's this evening as it was a Friday night and she owed us since she was the one pushing for grandkids all these years. I hadn't told Mike I was doing this.

I had enlisted his best friend Frank. I knew it was risky including him - he could easily put his loyalty to Mike over me - but I made the payoff worth it for him.

-------

At 6:27pm, we heard the garage door open and Mike's car pull in. We quickly ran down the hall and got into position. We had previously laid a trail of our clothes from the living room to the bedroom as if we stripped along the way. We were now in nothing but our underwear- him in tight boxer briefs, me in a pair of boy short panties. No bra. That was the aforementioned payoff for Frank.

Frank and Mike had been friends since high school. I met Frank the same night I met Mike and we have all been friends together for years. Frank was the best man at our wedding. Frank and I had playfully flirted and while he'd seen me in swimwear, PJs, and even a glimpse in lingerie on occasion, he'd never seen me nude. Most guy friends don't see their friend's wives nude.

It was no big secret that Frank was a breast man and he'd ogled mine in the past just up to the edge of impropriety, but never over. So I knew an opportunity to see my tits bare and maybe even get a grope or two in would be a dream fulfilled.

We got under the covers so that our bottom halves were covered so Mike wouldn't see our underwear was still on with Frank on top of me. We gave him a few minutes to get in the house and we started our charade.

(And no- we don't own a gun so there was no fear of Mike going that far over the edge.)

"OH GOD, FRANK, YES! THAT'S IT. RIGHT THERE! OH IT FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE WHEN WE CAN GET A GOOD FUCKING IN BEFORE MIKE GETS HOME!"

"OH ANGIE, FUCKING HELL. YOU HAVE THE HOTTEST PUSSY EVER. AND YOUR TITS-" he took a moment to actually check them out in the dimly lit room, "-THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING, AS ALWAYS. I LOVE HOW HARD YOUR NIPPLES STAND UP WHEN I'M SHOVING MY COCK IN YOU."

It didn't escape my notice that his underwear-encased dick was getting quite engorged and it was rubbing against my crotch. We were basically dry humping and I'll be honest... It was doing something for me I didn't plan for.

I shook it off and tried hard to stay in my role, "OH FRANK, KEEP FUCKING ME WITH THAT HOT COCK OF YOURS. SO GOOD. YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MIKE!"

I'll admit, I was laying on a bit thick. I honestly can't explain where I was getting such a filthy idea from.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP, I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR PUSSY UP AGAIN. JUST HOW MANY LOADS ARE YOU PLANNING ON TAKING FROM ME BEFORE MIKE GETS HOME."

We had intentionally left the door mostly, but not fully closed. We'd hoped that would help him hear our acting and maybe even peek in for a look before confronting us. This was why we went so far to strip down to our skivvies.

I decided to go with what he had put down. I was an old improv "yes, and" expert.

"AT LEAST ONE MORE FRANK. JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE. COME ON, KNOCK ME UP AGAIN!"

I'll freely admit, readers, I know that last one was a bit too far. I was caught up in the moment and I winced immediately after I had said it.

Frank's jaw dropped, further evidence that I had taken it too far. I knew I had to get him back in so I moved the hand not supporting the most of his weight and put it on my left breast.

"OH GOD DAMN, ANGIE. I LOVE YOUR TITS."

"I KNOW YOU DO BIG BOY. NOW COME ON, LET ME HAVE IT. CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

I did my best to peek over at the door and I got the biggest shock in my life.

The door was mostly open and Mike was standing there, pants and underwear down around his thighs, beating his dick as hard as I had ever seen him.

"MIKE!" I shouted uncontrollably, prompting frank to whip his head around.

"DON'T STOP! DO IT FRANK, CUM IN ANGIE! CUM IN MY WIFE! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE YOU TWO FUCK."

Now it was my turn to drop my jaw. What the fuck? Mike just admitted to wanting me and Frank to fuck and that he'd always wanted to see us do it. I couldn't believe it. Then suddenly I thought to myself, "wait a minute... Did Frank warn him and this was a counter prank?" But when I looked at Frank, he seemed truly just as stunned as I was.

Neither of us was humping anymore, although I felt his hard cock still pressed against my cunny.

I suddenly felt that we had gone too far, that the prank was ill-conceived.

"Oh, babe, no. No, this was just a prank. Look," and I whipped the covers off of Frank and me, hoping he'd see our bottoms still on and understand it was a prank.me, hoping Mike saw that we

"Ummm, April Fool's?" I said sheepishly.

Mike just stood there confused, erection in hand.

"What?"

"Yeah... we hadn't pranked each other in such a long time. Frank staged this with me. I figured you'd think it was so ludicrous it wouldn't really be believable. But you... you liked it?"

The reality finally hitting Mike sent him several shades of red. He still hadn't pulled up his pants, but his erection quickly faded.

"Oh god," he sad softly.

"It's.... It's ok, babe."

Frank was desperately wishing he was anywhere but there with us. That being said, I could see he couldn't stop himself from checking out my still bare tits and was still sporting quite the hardon.

"Come here, Mike. Come sit with us," I called to him.

Mike looked embarrassed as he pulled his pants up and came over to us. My mind was exploding with thoughts. Mike really wanted Frank and I to fuck? Hell, I had even suggested at least one of our kids wasn't his for Christ's sake.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and Frank moved off of me to the other side of the bed.

"Mike, I am so sorry. I took it too far. I mean, last time you pranked me you dumped 5 gallons of ice water on me to wake me up... but still. This wasn't as funny as I thought it would be."

Surprisingly, I didn't feel the need to cover my chest at all. When I looked over at Frank I was shocked to find he still was quite hard.

"Oh, no. Yeah, you got me good," Mike finally starting to see the humor in the setup.

"Mike," Frank spoke up finally, "Did you really mean it? Do you really want to watch Angie and I... have sex?"

Mike looked at his best friend, "I'm honestly shocked you really haven't already."

"What do you mean?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, you have both flirted so much over the years and, I mean Frank never seems to find the right girl for him. I just thought he, well that he was always comparing them to you."

That thought hit me like a lightening bolt. I looked at Frank and instantly knew Mike was telling the truth, whether Frank had come to grips with it himself.

I nodded at the newly spoken truth. "But, I mean, you'd want me to be with him? To watch us... fuck?"

Mike gave a heavy sigh and simply said, "Yes."

"Why?"

"I love you both and... and it would turn me on. I... I like the idea of you fucking him... instead of me."

"Christ, Mike. How long has THIS been in your head."

"Years," he admitted with a wince. "I may have even, consciously or subconsciously, been having sex with you less in hopes that you would go to him."

A slight wind in the room at that moment would have knocked me over.

"I know it was just a joke. But... would you have sex with Frank?"

"What, now?" I asked. I couldn't believe he was serious.

"I mean... you all were pretty close to doing it already. I saw his hand on your tit. And look at your panties... they're drenched."

I looked at Frank hoping to have someone else help restore sanity in the room. Unfortunately, I was looking towards a lost cause. Frank couldn't tear his eyes off of me and gave his own hardon a squeeze through his briefs.

I looked back at Mike. The desire and certainty in his eyes were intense. He wanted this. Frank wanted this too. Hell, did I want this? Mike was right, we hadn't had much sex in ages. I always chalked it up to our busy schedules, but a brief thought about any recent opportunities made me realize he was right. He hadn't initiated in some time.

"Mike, I being really fucking serious now. Swear to me this is not a counter-prank. You and Frank aren't in this together to bust me, are you?"

Mike put up his hands in surrender, "No honey, I swear. I really thought this was real and I really was thrilled that it was happening. It would turn me on so much to see you with Frank here in our bed."

I'd always thought Frank was cute. He had been a great friend, not just to Mike but to me as well. How could I never see that before now? And I couldn't help but notice Frank was STILL somehow hard and, from what I could tell, seemed to be bigger than Mike.

Holy fuck, I was seriously going to fuck my husband's best friend. My best friend.

"This is fucking crazy, but both you boys seem to really want this and I can't say I'm unhappy about the prospect. But if we're really gonna do this, this is not going to be a free-for-all, Frank can have sex with me whenever he wants it kind of deal. We're going to establish rules and I'm not going to break up my family with a potentially disastrous experiment."

Both of them look like kids who had just been told they could stay up past midnight if they just did everything they were told to do.

"And oh my god I suggested at least one of our kids might be Frank's and you didn't bat an eye!" I exclaimed, remembering that fact.

Mike blushed an even deeper red, "well, I didn't really believe it, but... the thought of him having a baby with you isn't... a terrible one."

"Oh my god, my husband is such a perv," I said exasperatingly. "Well, ok Frank. I guess we're doing this for real. I can't say I'm disappointed in what it looks like you'll be contributing to the party."

I gave Frank a sexy smirk and reached over to pull up his waistband to allow his dick out and oh my was it a nice one.

"Geez, honey. You sure you want me to try that thing out? I might not need yours anymore," I said jokingly.

And with that, Mike came in his pants.

Frank and I did have sex that evening. Three times. He spent the night, sharing our bed with us. I sucked Mike off in the midst of all of it, but only Frank penetrated my pussy. And he came inside of me every time.

What was intended to be a simple April Fool's gag ended up bringing a life changing truth out in the open. I couldn't be happier living my life with both of my wonderful men.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories