April Fools' Hypnosis

Story Info
Emily and Mark make a bet on whether she can be hypnotized.
5.3k words
4.66
39.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time reader, first time writer! Hope you all enjoy this story of hypnotic tricks on April Fools' Day. Leave any constructive criticism or positive comments below. Enjoy!

--------------------

"I'm telling you Emily, hypnosis really works! I guarantee I can hypnotize you!"

This has been an ongoing debate with Mark for the past several years. I have a master's in Psychology, so I would know hypnosis isn't real, but Mark took one online class on hypnosis and ever since, he has believed he can hypnotize anyone to do anything. Guess I'll remind him of my credentials...again.

"Mark! I have a master's degree in psychology! I actually understand how the mind works! Listen to me, because I'm not saying it again, so I'll say it slowly. Hypnosis...doesn't...work. People who claim it works are experiencing the placebo effect or pretending. You taking one online class doesn't make you an expert on...well, anything! You would have to be a fool to believe it works. I know it sounds mean, but I'm sick of having this debate with you."

"A fool!? I tell you what Emily, since you want to call me a fool, let's make a little bet on this April Fools' Day. Let me attempt hypnosis on you. If it doesn't work, I'll admit I'm a fool and I'll pay to take you out to dinner anywhere you want! If it does work, you'll be under my control and I can make you do any foolish thing I want. No worry of that though, you know, since you keep saying it doesn't work..."

"You want to attempt to hypnotize me? Fine! It's a deal! Let's do it right now! I'm warning you though, I'm holding you to this bet. I want dinner at Massimo's. It's expensive, AND you're also buying the drinks."

"Hell, let's throw in appetizers and desserts too! Glad we're in agreement. Well Emily, let's get this started. I'll go dim the lights and get some ambient sounds going. You can take a seat on the couch."

Being able to make a fool of Mark on April Fools' Day? How perfect. I couldn't have planned it better had I tried. Still, I want to embarrass him and show him how ridiculous he is. When he starts, I'll pretend it's working and go along with it. Once he believes that it's working, I'll let him know what an idiot he is and tell him I want that dinner right now. I'm starving. Anyway, the sooner we get this started the sooner it'll be over. Might as well go sit down on the couch.

"I'm warning you, hypnosis is a really powerful thing Emily! Before we start, let me explain to you how this works...."

Oh God, here we go. I want to get this over with, but now he's going to drone on and on about how this works. Leave it to a man who takes one online class to think he knows more than a woman with a master's degree. Alright Emily, take a deep breath. Smile, nod and maybe he'll stop soon. I can't wait to get some dinner once this is over. Maybe I'll get the chicken alfredo. Is he still talking? Ugh, yup, still mansplaining hypnosis. Keep nodding so he thinks you're listening. Good job, he thinks you're listening. Anyway, what should I get to drink tonight with dinner? Maybe a hard cider? Nah, I think I'll get a wine...

"Does that make sense Emily?"

He's done! What did he say? Oh no, I have no idea! I can't listen to him repeat all that. What should I do? I'll just say something so he thinks I was listening...

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Makes sense Mark. I'm ready to get this over with, let's go."

"Great! First I'm going to get you into an incredibly relaxed state. I'll be talking and counting down. It's important you listen to what I say and visualize what I tell you to visualize. I'll start at 10, and as I get closer and closer to 1, you'll become more and more relaxed. Take a deep breath and we'll begin...10."

Here we go! I'll make sure to listen. Might as well humor him. Besides, if I'm going to pretend it's working on me, I need to know how to act so he believes me.

"9."

Ah, the countdown begins. Where did he get this script? Think of myself walking through a forest? Think of myself at a stream? Alright, I'm doing that, and all it's doing is making me wish I were actually on a hike and anywhere but here.

"8."

Now I have to pretend that everything else around the stream has disappeared? What would nothingness look like anyway? Hmm, that's an interesting thought...

"7."

I really like the ambient sounds he's put on in the background. He wants me to focus on the sounds the water is making? Easy enough, I already was!

"6."

Another deep breath. If nothing else, he does deserve some credit, this is relaxing. Guess a free dinner isn't the only good thing about this.

"5."

I thought Savasana at the end of yoga was the most relaxing thing in the world. This is even more relaxing. Once I'm done pretending to be hypnotized and this is over, I'll have to ask Mark to read me this script another time, I'm definitely enjoying this relaxation.

"4."

Has Mark's voice always been this relaxing and deep? He's always had a deep voice, but this is different. It feels like his voice is IN me. Especially when he counts down. I can feel it throughout my entire body.

"3."

It's getting tough to keep my eyes open. My eyelids feel so heavy. I'll close them for a little bit. Besides, it'll make him believe this is working on me.

"2."

Is this actually working? No! Don't be silly Emily. It's not working. You've had an insanely busy week at work and are just tired, so you're enjoying some relaxation. Besides, Mark's voice sounds so good right now, just focus on that.

"1. You are now under my control."

Under his control? Yeah, right. Whatever you say Mark. The only thing I'm noticing right now is how good I feel. My eyelids feel like they can't open and my limbs feel heavy. If I didn't know better, I would swear he's attached heavy weights to my hands and feet. I don't want to move at all. I've never felt this relaxed. That's not hypnotism though, that's being exhausted after a week of work and closing your eyes for a nap.

"Emily, you are now under my control. We're going to run a test to see how under you really are..."

Sure, whatever you say Mark. I'll pretend to go along with his first suggestion or two, then I'll end this charade.

"When I snap my fingers, you'll open your eyes, let your arms fall to your side and slowly spread your legs as wide as you can."

Spread my legs? He's lucky I'm wearing jeans. If I were in a skirt, I would tell him to go fuck himself and end this now. Anyway, I'll play along.

*Snap*

I don't want want to open my eyes, but whatever, I will. My arms were feeling heavy on my thighs, so moving them to my side sounds good. I'll do that now. Time to spread my legs so he thinks he's in control. Wait? They're already spread? Did I spread my legs when he snapped his fingers and not notice? No, don't by silly Emily, that would mean this is actually working. They must have happened to have spread when I was relaxing...

"You're a good girl Emily. You listen well. Now, let's see how in control of your mind I am. When I snap my fingers, you're not going to be able to say the number two. You can think it, but no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to say it."

This is getting dumb. Whatever. Once he snaps his fingers I'm going to end this so we can go eat. I'll say two and get this is over with.

"Emily, tell me, what is one plus one?"

*Snap*

One plus one? Seriously? I thought him mansplaining hypnosis was bad. Now he's talking to me like I'm a child. This isn't relaxing anymore, it's annoying. I'll tell him two and end this.

...

He's just staring at me. Didn't I say two? Maybe I only thought it?

"Emily, do you know what one plus one is?"

Ugh, yes. I know what it is. It's two. Everyone knows that. He's so obnoxious.

"Obviously I know what one plus one is Mark."

"Tell me Emily, what is it?"

...

"One plus one is...."

What the fuck! Emily, just say two and end this!

...

Why can't I say the word 'two!?' Has he actually hypnotized me? No way. This has to be some trick. I probably fell asleep when he was counting down, I'm still waking up and am having trouble speaking in a post nap haze. That has to be it. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

"You're a very good girl Emily. Now, we're going to take this a bit further. When I snap my fingers, you won't remember your name."

I'll forget my name? Haha alright, now he's being ridiculously over the top. On the bright side, him making suggestions this dumb mean that this will be over soon.

*Snap*

Proof I'm not hypnotized, that didn't work. My name is...ummm. My name. It's so obvious, how can someone forget their name? My name is...what the hell!? Why can't I think of my name?

"Tell me, what is your name?"

My name, my name. It's...WHAT THE HELL IS MY NAME!? Alright, take a deep breath. You got this. You can think of your name. Who am I? What do I like? I work at Middlebury College. I'm a Visiting Professor of Psychology. I enjoy yoga and running. Last night I went to a trivia night with some other Professors from the Psych Department and had a couple drinks.

"I asked you a question, what is your name?"

God damn it Mark! I'm trying to remember. You interrupted my train of thought! I swear I had it too. It was at the tip of my tongue. My name...

"My name is..."

Look at him smirk at me. He's so fucking arrogant.

"Forget I asked. You won't be able to remember. You're an amazing subject. You're such a good girl Emily."

What did he just call me!? Was that my name!? He literally said it less than a second ago, how could I forget it already!? Did he say Erica? No, that doesn't sound right. I've had enough of this. I'm walking out.

"You're looking at the door. You want to leave? I don't think that's a good idea. When I snap my fingers you'll be fully under my control. You'll answer any questions I ask, you won't be able to move your body and you won't do anything unless I tell you or you ask and I give you permission."

Really? I need his permission to get up and leave? Fuck him. I'm leaving whether he says I can or not. Watch this Mark.

*Snap*

My body feels so heavy! I've never felt like this before. I can't move any muscle. Fuck! I'm actually hypnotized! Fuck, fuck, fuck! He was right! It works. Okay, okay, relax. This can't last forever. It'll end soon. What's the worst he can do? Make me bark like a dog? He's already made me forget my name. It can't get any more embarrassing...

"So, tell me. When is the last time you had sex?"

You don't need to answer him just because he says you do...

"Over a year ago."

Fuck! It can get more embarrassing. Fuck it, you know what, who cares?! Yes, I haven't had sex since my break up. Yes, I'm on a dry spell. It happens to all of us.

"Really!? A hot woman like you hasn't fucked in over a year? I'm shocked. You must masturbate. When is the last time you touched yourself?"

You know what Mark. I know you want to embarrass me. I won't give you that power over me. We all touch ourselves. It's normal. I'll answer with pride.

"Last night."

Oh God, I'm blushing. I don't want to be embarrassed, but I am. This can't get any worse. It has to end soon....

"Just last night!? You must miss sex..."

Yes, but that's none of your business...

"Since I'm sure you miss sex, I want to help you focus on that without all those pesky life distractions. I'm going to countdown starting at 5. As I get closer to 1, you're going to continue to forget more and more about who you are, your entire education and everything you know. Not only that, you'll also become more aroused as I get closer to 1. By time I get to 1, you'll become insatiable and the only thoughts in your mind will be how horny you are..."

"5"

WHAT!?!? No, no, no. Now he's going too far! I can deal with being horny. Hell, I already think about sex way more than anyone would ever guess. Would I even be that different? But forgetting who I am? I don't think so...

"4"

Think. Think. Focus on who you are. My name is...fuck! I still can't remember my name! Deep breath! I know I think about things other than sex. Not only that, I'm smart! Hell, I'm a genius! I'm a Dartmouth grade with a Master's degree. I always do the best on my trivia team. I graduated magna c...

"3"

What was I thinking about? Oh yeah! My graduation. I was magna something...magna...umm. What was it again? Magna cum...something. Cum? Was it cum? I think it was cum? It had to be cum. Cum...why do I keep thinking cum? I kind of feel like cumming. Has Mark always looked this good? He's hot. I wonder how big his dick is?

"2"

What was I thinking? Whatever, it doesn't matter. Can't be important or I would remember. All I know is that right now, I feel good. I feel really good. I kind of want to fuck. Who is that guy in front of me counting? I wish he would come closer. Come closer. Cum closer. Cum. I want to cum. I need to cum. Oh God, I can feel my heartbeat between my legs. My clit feels like it's throbbing. I can feel my nipples getting harder. They're so sensitive, it feels kind of nice rubbing against my bra. I wish that guy would come over here and lick them. If this guy isn't going to come over, I'm going to touch myself. I can't move? Fuck...

"1"

Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck. I need to get fucked. I don't know why I can't move. I don't know where I am. I don't know who that guy is front of me. Hell, I don't even know who I am. All I know is that there is a hole between my legs that I desperately want filled. I'm throbbing. I feel empty. I want...no...I NEED this guy's dick inside of me. I would give anything to be filled. My underwear is getting wet. Maybe he'll come fuck me if I introduce myself...

"Hi! My name is...ummm...it's....ummm. I don't know my name. Do you? What's your name? Will you fuck me?"

"Your name is Emily. My name is Mark and no. I won't fuck you...yet..."

One mystery solved, my name is...whatever. Not important. His name is Mark. Mark is hot, but he won't fuck me!?! My legs are already spread! Get over here, take my pants off and fuck me! My thighs are soaked. If he won't fuck me, he can at least touch me. I would give anything to be touched. I'll even settle for him breathing on my neck. I need ANYTHING. This Mark is such a fucking tease not coming over here...

"Please Mark...come over here and fuck me. I need you..."

"Not yet I said. Watch this..."

I don't want to watch! I want to touch. I want to be touched. I want to feel. What does he want me to watch?

"I'm going to stroke myself to you Emily..."

That answers how big is dick is. Holy fuck, it's perfect. Mark though, what a perfect dick. Not too big, not small, just perfect. I could wrap both hands around it and still have room for me. I would do anything to have that inside me. If he won't fuck me with it, I wish I could at least touch it. Maybe even taste it. WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?! Is it possible to orgasm without touch? I feel like I could right now...

"Mark. Do you know why I can't move? If you won't come here, can I touch myself too?"

"If you ask nicely..."

"Please Mark, please. Can I touch myself!? PLEASE!"

"Yes, you may....but only your tits."

FINALLY! It's not my pussy and it's not fucking me, but at this point, I'll take anything. WOW! Holy shit! Have I always had such amazing tits!? I have a vague feeling I was self-conscious of them because they're a bit smaller, but you know what? They're amazing! They feel amazing! It feels so good to give them a gentle squeeze and lightly rub my nipples...

"Take off your clothes Emily."

"Yes, Mark. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

Done! He looks surprised how fast I was able to get naked for him. If only he knew how horny I was and what I would be willing to do to get that dick. Hopefully he'll come give me his cock now that he is seeing me naked. He's not moving! Fuck it, I'll keep playing with my tits. Mmm. This feels so good just lighting pinching my nipples between my fingers...

"This feels so good Mark, please come over here..."

"You want me? Okay..."

Finally!! He's coming over...I need my pussy touched and fuck. I would do anything he wants to be filled...

"I'll fuck you Emily, but first you have to suck me..."

Suck him!?! I bet he tastes great, but I want him inside me! If this is what I have to do to get fucked, I'll do it. Hell, I'll do anything he tells me to do. Mmm. He does taste good. Maybe if I tease him a bit he'll fuck me sooner...

"Mmmm Emily, that feels so good..."

What did he call me? Who cares. He seems to like it when I use my tongue up and down his shaft. Fuck this, I can't tease anymore. If he won't stick that cock inside my pussy, I'll stick it in my mouth...

"Holy fuck! That feels amazing. You know how to suck a dick..."

He thinks that's good? Wait until he feels what it's like for me to deep throat the entire thing. His cock is getting harder and pulsing. Guess I'm doing something right. I think he's going to cum...

"Stop Emily!"

What!? I don't want to! His precum tastes so good, I want the full thing. I can't not do what he says though...

"I don't want to cum yet. You've been a good girl though. A very good girl. You deserve a reward..."

"You'll finally fuck me? Please fuck me. Please..."

Finally, he's going to reward me for knowing how to suck a cock the right way.

"Lay down and keep your legs spread."

"Whatever you want."

Yes! He's going to fuck me. Finally! I've been waiting for this. I feel like I'm going to explode. What's he doing? Why isn't he fucking me? Mmmm....okay, this isn't his dick, but this feels good. How did he know I love having my inner thighs kissed? This feels so good....still. I need my pussy touched. I need my clit touched. I need something! I've been a good girl. He told me I was a good girl! Move that tongue from my thighs to my wet pussy...

"Please Mark, please!! Stop teasing and touch my pussy. Reward me! I've been a good girl!"

"Reward you? Like this?"

AAAHHH. Finally. Oh my fucking God. My clit is being licked. The feeling of his tongue flicking up and down on my clit is better than I imagined. This feels so good. It's not going to take long to cum. Why is he stopping!?

"Mmm. You taste really good. Where was I? Oh yeah..."

Fuck!!! This man knows how to eat pussy. Teasing me endless so I was dripping wet and when I thought I would explode from waiting, he finally starts licking. Oh yeah, he said I could touch my tits. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Playing with my tits while he licks my clit is bring this to another level. It's all building up. I can feel the warmth in my pussy slowly spreading out. I just wish I could be filled too...is that his finger entering me?

OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING.

"MARK, I'M CUMMING!!! PLEASE, DON'T STOP!! KEEP FUCKING ME WITH YOUR FINGER WHILE YOU EAT ME. PLEASE!!!"

FUCK!!! I can't remember anything, but I know this it he greatest orgasm I've ever had. How loud am I? What does it matter, it's only Mark in here. I'm sure he doesn't care that I can't stop moaning. I can feel the waves of pleasure beginning in my crotch and pulsing throughout my entire body out to my fingers and down to my toes. Each pulse is a bit weaker than the last, but still feels so good. I don't think I can move...but I still want his dick in me.

12