April Fools Joke

Story Info
Friends think sending me to a gay bar is funny.
1.9k words
4.61
30k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers

Everyone is over 18, Thank you for reading.

Contains transgender material.

*

I didn't want to go out tonight. My friends insisted that we had to go to this club they heard about.

"There's always hot ladies there, I know people that go there and always get laid." My friend Tommy tells me, " besides you've been single 6 months now, it's time to move on." He adds.

I have been single for 6 months, but I was okay with that. I didn't need anyone right now. I'm 27, 6'2", a little extra weight but not too much. I could find someone, I just didn't. I felt I needed to find myself first, but my friends think you have to be in a relationship or you can't be happy.

Truth is, I've been working so much I haven't had time to worry about it. I've been saving a lot, trying to set myself up that I could enjoy a more relaxed pace in my later years. I certainly wasn't overspending, my apartment was barely big enough to fit my bed, and my car looked unfit for the road, but hopefully in a few years that will all be different and I won't have a lot of debt to cover it.

I got in the shower to get ready, as the hit water ran over me, I contemplated rubbing a load out. It's really been too long even dunce I last jerked off. I chuckle as I think, if I do meet a girl tonight, she's going to get a big load.

As I'm drying off, I again think about stroking off. Damn I'm so horny lately. I notice a text from Tommy on my phone,

*Hey man, we'll meet you at the club. John got held up at work. Club is at 1347 Hemingway Ave*

I booked an Uber, and I grabbed my wranglers, and a nice shirt. I didn't want to look overdressed and feel out of place. Once I was ready to go, I went out front to wait for my ride.

I gave the driver the address, and listened to him ramble about the ball game the night before for the whole 20 minute drive.

I had to double check the address when we pulled up, it didn't look like a club to me. There was no real markings advertising it, just an address plate beside the front door.

As I go in the door, I notice I'm in a small room. There's a window to the right with a guy waiting to collect the cover charge. As I approach, he appears to look me over.

" Welcome to Club Giggity, there's no charge for you tonight, so you can head right in. "

I was taken aback, something about the way he said that seemed odd. The guys must've paid my cover, I'm just overthinking this, I tell myself as I enter the main club.

It's dark, my eyes slowly adjust. I look for my friends, but I don't see them. I make my way to the far side. There seems to be a lot of guys here tonight, might be hard to get a lady. I can't find my friends, so claim an empty table I find.

A waitress comes over, and I order a whiskey. Damn she seemed to have a deep voice I think, but I don't dwell on it. She soon brings my drink, and I sip it while enjoying the music. I can hear something is going on at the main stage, but it's muffled and I can't really make it what they're saying.

I hear a soft feminine voice ask,

" Would it be okay if I joined you?"

I look up to see a woman, slender with small breasts. Long dark hair just below her shoulders. She was wearing a nice top, mini skirt and fishnet stockings. She looked pretty cute, and something reminded me I didn't jerk off earlier.

" sure you can, I'm waiting for a couple friends to show up, but they're an hour late now. " I tell her.

"aww, thank you. Sorry your friends are late, I'm Carmen."

"No worries, I'm Steve. It's a pleasure to meet you. "

" Likewise, it seems busy tonight, I'm glad I found a table, and one with cute company." She giggles.

My luck seems to be turning I think, I didn't have to look for a woman, one found me.

I motion for the waitress to order another whiskey.

"what would you like?" I ask Carmen.

She gives a smirk, and answers " can't go wrong with whiskey."

Sweet, cute and good taste. I think I really lucked out. We sit and chat while enjoying our drinks, then a couple more drinks. Still no sign of my friends, but I was almost thankful. Time went by fast, I didn't realize how late it got.

" it's getting late, why don't we share an Uber back to my place, and I'll drive you home after we sleep the whiskey off." I suggest to her. She seems to tense up, I curse myself. I went to fast.

" I'm sorry, I've just really enjoyed the evening with you. I was hoping it didn't have to end so soon. Nothing has to happen, but the offer is there. " I try to cover.

"you're so sweet." She finally responds, I relax." Okay, I'll go with you."

I call for an Uber, we finish our drinks and head out front to wait for our ride. Walking through the main lounge, I notice guys dancing on the stage. This is an odd club I think, but Carmen distracts me when she takes my hand.

Thankfully it's a different driver this time, this one just stares at the road ahead. I lean in and try for a kiss. Carmen turns towards me, resting her right hand on my shoulder and our lips meet. We start with a series of gentle kisses, then I get brave and try to stick out my tongue. She moans and meets it with hers.

As our kiss heats up, I run my hand up her legs, as I get to the skirt bottom she tenses up. I start to panic again that I went too far, but she takes my hand and moves it up to her breast and continues kissing.

As we enter my apartment, I'm almost embarrassed how small it is. Carmen doesn't seem to notice. I offer her a drink, she declines. She takes the lead, pulling me towards the sofa. We sit beside each other, she kisses me more as we sit down, I let her control the pace, still afraid of scaring her off.

As she kisses me, she runs her hands up and down my sides gently. I moan into her mouth, I've missed this passion, even my last girlfriend wasn't into the slow build up involved with caressing each other.

Carmen reaches, and undoes my pants. I lift my hips to let her pull them off. I reach for her, but again she moves my hands away telling me she wants to take care of me first. I'm so turned on, I want to please her too.

I soon don't give it much thought, as she leans over and runs her tongue around my cock head. I moan and she smiles up at me. I can't stop my hips from jumping, trying to fuck her mouth. She starts bobbing her head slowly, moaning herself around my hardness. As much as I want to watch her, I can't keep my eyes focused and close them, savoring the pleasure she was giving me.

She takes my hand and moves it to my leg. I start to run it along her stockings to the bottom of her skirt, now freely moving under it. I reach her soft ass, caressing it while she continued to suck my cock. As I got closer to exploding, I moved my hand towards her pussy. I needed to taste her.

She stops sucking as I get close, I think this is because she's ready to receive some pleasure herself. She reaches to undo her skirt, and gets up to stand in front of me. She slowly lowers her skirt, right in front of me is a cock, a small one, but a cock. I'm confused. She has a look of fear on her face as she looks at me.

I am taken aback for a moment, I've only ever been interested in women. I decide what I'm going to do.

I reach for her, grab her ass and pull her towards me. I start to kiss her cock, and run my tongue around the head. It's not that bad. The look of fear is gone, the look of lust back on her face. I try to replicate what she did to me, her moaning telling me I was on the right track.

She pulls out of my mouth, guiding me to lay down on the floor on my side. We get into a 69, and go back to sucking each other. I try to repeat what she was doing to me, but it was hard not to get distracted. I felt my orgasm building, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I tell her I'm close, see says "me too!"

She sucks me harder and faster, I try to do the same. It hits me like a freight train, I explode in her mouth. She swallows my cum and she cums. I do my best to swallow hers, I didn't know what to expect but it really wasn't bad.

As we lay there recovering, she tells me she was afraid of how I'd react, telling me stories of how she never felt like a male, she started hormones a few years ago right after turning 21 and how she had been hit by guys that didn't realize she was Trans. My heart hurt to see the pain in her eyes.

We went to bed together, I snuggled into her back as the big spoon. It didn't take long before I got hard again. She felt it and started gently grinding against me. As I got harder, we were starting to dry hump at a pretty good pace. She asked if I had some lube. I reached into the nightstand and got the bottle of lube, she applied it to my cock and around her ass.

Carmen gave me a kiss, then turned around and got onto her knees, leaning forward with her ass up. I lined up with her opening, she gently pushed back against me. Slowly my cock entered her ass, she kept pushing back until I was all the way in. I slowly started rocking back and forth with short thrusts. The more she moaned I thrust a little faster. I reached down and held Carmen's cock, allowing our movement to thrust it in my hand. When Carmen came, her ass gripped my cock so tight I couldn't help but cum myself. I stayed behind her until my weak legs couldn't hold me up. Rolling off to the side, my cum seeping from her ass, running down her legs to mix with hers on the bed below. We drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after getting out of the shower, I saw a text message on my phone,

'ha-ha, should have checked the date on your phone, April fools man. Bet we got you good, sending you to a gay bar.'

Oh you got me good, Carmen got me better, I chuckle to myself.

Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers