April Fools Them Both

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took another chug of beer, this time draining the whole thing.

"I.. uhhh..." he was at a loss for words. She could see his jaw clench under his beard, which was almost the perfect black flecked with a few grey hairs.

She turned around, "Is everything ok?"

She ran her thumbs through the elastic in her pants, letting it snap slightly. "You'll have to forgive me, I just have these old things to wear. Everything else is dirty. Maybe I should just take them off?"

He let out a little laugh, "heh... uh, yeah..."

"Would you like that?" She raised an eyebrow tugged at them slightly, exposing more of the red. She heard another gasp from the closet. Megan took a quick peek to see if April had already started. As far as she was concerned, the good part hadn't even started yet.

He laughed again slightly as tried to put the bottle down on the table, but missed completely. It landed harmlessly on the rug.

"Sorry" he started.

Megan waved him off. "No, worries, I'll get it."

She got on her hands and knees in front of him, making sure to pop her ass in the air so April would get a good look at her. It was clear her friend was already enjoying herself, might as well put on a show. AS for Ty, he couldn't take his eyes off of her as she made a show of reaching for the discarded bottle, her breasts trying to escape the sports bra, brushing against his leg. He was clearly staring at the hint of her nipple as it tried to escape the bra.

"What's this?" She said, looking at his lap. He quickly folded his hands to hide his growing erection, but it was of little use. Her face was only inches away from it, and it was already impressive. The bulge she noticed was not fluke, and the mere thought of it started to get her wet.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't be. You shouldn't be sorry about that at all," she replied. She reached her long fingers up and grabbed one of his hands, moving it slightly. His black suit pants didn't seem like they could contain it, his dick was clearly nice and hard, a lot faster than she would have originally thought. Everything was happening so much faster than she thought. She looked up at him and bit her lip slightly. Then she looked back at the closet - April was clearly already starting to enjoy her self - then she looked back at Ty, who was staring down at her with a hunger.

"Don't ever apologize for this," she said. With that, she reached her hand over and placed it on the thin piece of fabric, feeling how hard and warm he was. It was incredible, already throbbing.

"You know, I do think I should wait outside," Ty didn't even try to get up this time.

She looked him in the eyes, trying to match the hunger from earlier. Her blue eyes all at once pleading him and asking him to stay. She stood up, then put one knee to side of him, and one knee to the other. She was already pushing herself onto his hard cock, wanting to remove the only things in the way. She placed one hand behind his head, then pushed her lips onto his, tasting the beer that was on his lips, feeling the scratch of his beard.

"You know you've wanted this for a while," she said when she pulled away. "Why fight it?"

"April..."

"Isn't here," Megan said. She got off of him, then kneeled down on the ground again. She swore his dick rose another inch after that performance.

"Yeah, but..." he started again.

She put a finger over his lips, and enacted what Megan and April jokingly called "Plan Z." They both knew that Ty was a good guy, and he was unlikely to just drop everything to have a go at Megan without talking to April. So, while Megan was sending sexy selfies, making sure the Ty was seeing them, April reminded him that he had a free pass with one of her friends.

"Like Megan would ever go for that," Ty had responded.

"Yeah, but like... if you could..." April said. Ty had to think about for a minute. During that time, April's phone pinged, with a text from Megan asking if she should go with the red dress that looked like it had been painted on, or the blue one that flowed more but was much shorter, and thus, showed off more of her ass when she bent over.

"You do get one, don't you?" Megan whispered, bringing him back to the moment, and knowing full damn well that he nodded to April after seeing the blue dress.

Slowly, she reached over and unzipped his suit pants. His fitted suits were always a turn on for her, and the zipping motion was already making her wetter. She had asked April to pick out this particular one for today, because it was always one of her fantasies to unzip and see what was underneath. And what was underneath was impressive. She reached into his boxers and maneuvered his dick out. It barely fit in her hand. Looking up at him, she licked the tip once slowly, then twice while holding the rest of it in her warm, slender fingers.

He smiled, letting the moment take him away. She smiled again, and put the whole tip in her mouth, slowly swirling her tongue. Another maneuver she was given from April, something she knew that would immediately bring him in. April even made her practice, sending "silly selfie" pictures to Ty at one point.

As Megan kneeled there, Ty's hard dick in her hand and tip in her mouth, she heard another gasp come from the closet. Ty's eyes started to dart there, but she took him further into her throat, and he closed his eyes. She could taste how much he wanted her, his huge dick already throbbing in her mouth, her throat. She moved her hand down to her bra, trying to feel herself through the thick fabric, realizing it was useless.

She straightened up, and removed the red sports bra, letting her perky tits bounce free, running her hands up and down. She made sure to arch her back and stop on her hard nipples slightly, squeezing them and letting them fall and bounce again As she did this, she looked back at the closet door and smiled. When she returned to her knees this time, she pushed her ass until the air, making sure that April got a full view of what was going on, making sure that her friend was able to admire everything she had picked out. She realized at this point, April had even picked out her.

How could she have missed this? April clearly didn't want to watch anyone, she wanted to watch Megan. All of the hints dropped, all of the pictures she demanded. She didn't just want her best friend to do this, she wanted to specifically watch Megan. She decided that really liked this and didn't want to let down her friend.

If this was a show for April, then Megan wanted the opening act to be amazing. Her thin pants spread over her ass, she bent over and went back to work. This time, she decided to hands free, and took him in her mouth as much as she could. He was bigger than she was used to. She put one hand on Ty's stomach, and with the other she used to rub her pussy over her pants. She could feel her warmth and how wet she was getting, and she wanted April to know. Her head bobbed up and down. Ty leaned back, eyes closed and he moved one hand on top of Megan's head, guiding it in the direction he wanted. While she didn't mind the momentary loss of control, Megan wanted him - both of them - to know she was in charge.

She stopped what she was doing and stood up. Ty looked momentarily confused, opening his eyes and looking around. She knew he was searching for April, some fear that they had been caught.

"You're not going to have all the fun here, mister," she said playfully. She pulled him up by his tie and kissed him again, this time with more passion, running her hands up and down his back. She grabbed his suit coat and slid it off, then started unbuttoning his shirt, one button at a time, rewarding each soft flick as the button gave way with a kiss.

When she was done, he was shirtless, showing off what could one day be washboard abs if he'd only work out a little more. He looked a little silly with his hair messed up and his dick still out of his pants. But that wasn't going to stop Megan from fully getting what she wanted.

She turned around to face the closet, making sure that April got a fun view of everything that was about to happen, but mostly Megan's body. Yes, Ty was about to have the most fun, but she knew now why April had picked her and why it had to be her. She didn't just want to watch Ty fuck another woman, she wanted to watch Megan fuck Ty. With this in mind, Megan hooked her thumbs into yoga pants and made a show of pulling them to the ground, bending over to show Ty the ass he had been trying to catch glimpses off all this time. When she was done, she kicked them off and sat down on the couch, opening her legs up.

"Now it's your turn," she smiled.

As Ty dutifully pushed the coffee table out of the way and got on his knees, still not bothering to tuck his dick back into his pants, Megan turned and looked at the closet door, through the slats. She could see the wide eyes of her friend boring into her. She smiled at her, and placed one hand on the back of Ty's head to guide him into position. Ty grabbed her red panties and pushed them to the side. He cupped his his hands around her thighs. He kissed the inside of her right thigh and looked at her, sending a quick shiver up her spine. Then he kissed her left thigh, again, sending another shiver. She was torn: she wanted him to get to it but she was enjoying the teasing, enjoying the feeling as his beard brushed agains her. He kissed one more time, just above her pussy before employing his expert tongue.

As his tongue danced across her clit, she started to feel warm and that familiar pressure start up inside of her. She was ready to let loose and explode. The pressure continued to build as her entire body tingled as the warmth spread from her pussy up through her She angled her foot so it rested on his bare back for a moment, rubbing it up and down as the pressure started to build. She tried to hold it in, but Ty was working like a man possessed, someone who craved her for so long. She was even more surprised as he took his middle finger and pushed it inside of her, probing for the spot that was going to make her explode with pleasure. It was pushed in the perfect amount, it hit just the right spot inside her warm, pulsing pussy.

She fought it for as long as she could, wanting to push the moment even further off. She wanted this to last. Pleasure continued to build, pressure building on her whole body as Ty continued to lick and push and grab at her. She grabbed his hair, and in one final moment, pulled as she squealed with absolute ecstasy, trying to muffle her scream as threw her head back. She looked over at the closet, then back at Ty, who was grinning with admiration at his work.

Not letting go of his hair, she kissed him long, tasting her pussy on his lips. It was only driving her crazier She looked at him and said with determination, "fuck me."

Ty stood up and unbuckled his pants, finally getting completely naked. His dick was still hard, only seeming to be more attentive because of their recent activities. She wanted him inside of her. He sat down on the couch and indicated that he wanted her to have a seat.

"Did you hear me," she said, grabbing his dick and stroking it up and down for a second, "I want you to fuck me." As she said this, she looked back at the closet.

She hopped on the couch and put both hands on the arm rest facing the closet door, and shoved her as up in the air. She made eye contact with her friend who was staring back at her from the closet. "Fuck me," she said said again, not breaking that eye contact. "I want you to fuck me hard."

Thinking she was still talking to him Ty ran his hand up and down her spine briefly, stopping just at the top of her ass. The was enough to turn her on even more, and she closed her eyes and let out a small gasp. He was so gentle for a man who she just ordered to get inside of her. She was taken by surprise when he grabbed her hips. Not breaking eye contact, Megan reached back and grabbed his dick, guiding it into her wet and waiting pussy. The first push almost made her cum again, and she closed her eyes and she shuddered slightly.

"I've never seen this side of you," Ty replied. He leaned down and kissed her on the neck, "I like it."

She looked back at him awkwardly craning her neck, and her lips met his longing, wanting, craving. Ty straightened up and started pumping his hips. Each time he did it, there was a small slap as their bodies hit together. Each time, Megan would let out a small moan. Once or twice she would close her eyes as the pleasure in her continued to rise, but mostly, she would look at her friend in the closet. Megan could tell she was going to work on herself, her arm was bent in front of her, and she could hear her body slightly move with each thrust. She nodded to April, hoping that she would get the message of what she was going to do next.

"Fuck me like you mean it," Megan said out loud.

Maybe Ty smiled. Maybe he had a look of determination on her face. It didn't matter. She didn't know she could feel like this. One of the hottest guys she ever fucked had his hard dick in her, and she was staring at her friend. Her hazel eyes were the only thing visible, but she could imagine wrapping her long arms around April's slender body and kissing those red lips. Running her hands through her auburn hair, and feeling that perfect ass that she always envied. She had the perfect image of what April before she went into the closet. She wanted everything to be perfect, so she put on a purple teddy that clung to her body, but was cut on the sides exposing her hips perfectly. It was high necked, almost like a choker, but cut low in the back to show the dimples just above her hips, and every movement dared to show her everything. She said it made her feel sexy, but Megan was starting to suspect if was more.

The thought alone caused that tingle to spread through her body again, and then the familiar pressure. She was feeling warm, she was feeling flushed, she was feeling a mix of emotions the likes of which she had never felt before. For a moment, she forgot about the dick inside of her, she forgot about what was happening and focused only on what it would be like to put her lips on the woman who was hiding in the closet right now.

Ty felt this change in her, and thinking it was because of him, really went to work, increasing speed. Megan again felt his nice hard dick moving in and out of her, increasing speed. She had to admit, this part was nice. Her pussy kept taking him in, getting wetter and wetter. She was really feeling it now, breathing heavier and starting to moan louder and louder.

"Fuck me," she breathed heavily, still looking at the door and closing her eyes slightly. His breath started to speed up. She started to moan louder and louder, ordering him to make her cum, threatening that he'd better not stop until she was fully satisfied. She could hear April increase her own speed in the closet, making way too much noise as she started to let out small moans herself.

It all happened at once. Ty, not being able to hold back, gave two more perfect thrusts before he let loose the everything he was holding back inside of her. Megan, feeling the warmth between her legs and the pure strength of his arms as he pulled himself into her one final time, was able to let herself go fully, moaning as loud as she could, feeling as he just continued to drain himself into her. He clearly wanted her for quite some time, his dick kept twitching and spasming as she kept feeling wave after wave, pleasure spreading through her entire body. And in the closet, April let out a final loud moan herself, unable to contain herself anymore.

Ty fell back on the couch, out of breath, "what was that?"

Megan stood up. She felt the cum drip out of her and shuddered again slightly at her handiwork. She walked over to the door and opened it. April stood there, quickly moving the purple teddy into place. She had clearly moved it to one side to give her full access. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing heavily. She could barely stand.

"Whoa, wait..." Ty started. He was going to say , "this wasn't what it looked liked" and in a way he was right. It wasn't at all what it looked like.

Megan looked back at him and smiled, "You can relax. And rest up because you may be needed again". She looked back at her friend. Slowly, Megan reached down and grabbed her friend's arm, which was being used to steady herself against the wall.. She pulled the hand up and kissed the fingers that only a few minutes ago had been inside of her, feeling how wet they were, tasting April as much as she could. Then she pulled back and kissed her friend.

Ty was still confused, but enjoying the show. He leaned back and relaxed a little more as Megan broke their embrace, and led her by the hand over to the couch. She sat down, nestling herself into Ty's outstretched arm, the pulled April down to sit next to them. She pushed herself into her friend's still naked body while Ty wrapped his arms around the two of them. In a bit, they would have some things to talk about, some things to work out, and some things clarify.

But for now, they were going to enjoy the moment of the special thing they all shared.

12