April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 02

Story Info
A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.
3.8k words
4.55
9.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction

Chapter 2 - Fuck Toy

I look at Martika, her eyes drilling into me. I gulp, close my eyes and and gently inhale. I sense Martika smile.

My nose tingles with the hit of cocaine. I feel fingers playing with my vagina.....it's feeling very sensitive.....I involuntary buck my hips at the pressure of the fingertips.....I feel a new wetness there......

Martika feeds me another 'Silk Cut' and lights me up as the man shuffles into place behind me....

"No rubbers, Bitch. He's gonna fuckin' shoot his load into your unprotected cunt. How's that?" She whispers as I whimper.....and feel the head of his penis enter me....

I feel the stiffness.... uncomfortable at first but as he rocks in and out of me, at a steady pace, it feels much better.

"Smoke whilst you fuck, bitch, there's nothin' finer.." Martika whispers and leaves me to it; one hand holding onto the table whilst the other uses that cigarette; up to my lips, take a drag from it, then back down to steady myself....then repeat...

'She's right..' I think to myself '...this is a hell of a turn on.'

Soon, my man speeds up the pace and thrusts away raw....and savagely.....as he holds onto my leather mini-skirted hips. He shudders to a halt and I feel a new wetness inside....

The other man takes over, positions himself inside of me and fucks me hard. I can't feel any pain but I groan and groan as his balls slap against my vagina....

Martika gives me a look. I know she wants me to speak just like she does; turning the men on as they defile me...

"C'mon, Boo....fuck this ho bag bitch hard. I want your cock inside of me, babe..."

I found it hard to steady myself and stand in these ill-fitting stilettos but did my best.

He ruts like a man possessed and soon enough I feel him finish his handy work and then slap my arse.

I turn around to see Emma smile back at me whilst simultaneously reaching for her cigarettes and lighter.

"Lads, she'll suck you all dry. Won't ya, bitch?" Martika bellows.

I nod and get down onto my knees, as she had already instructed me with. During our 'conversations' earlier she had made me well aware of what I had to do. The voice echoes in my mind and the words reverberate deep into my very soul...

"I want you on your fuckin' knees with their cocks in your mouth. Only one at a time, mind. They'll either want you to suck and lick their pricks or to grip their cocks - gently! - with your lips whilst they fuck your face."

"I want you to swallow the whole fuckin' load. You're a ho, not some prissy little fuckin' princess! I don't care if you hate the taste of their jizz, you take it in your mouth. Only clean girls spit it out, but not you. No, you're a fuckin' dirty girl....am I right?"

Martika raises her hand, in a sign displayed as ready to beat me again. I just nod in agreement and repeat back to her that, yes, I am a dirty girl....

Back in the here and now a man is playing with his member, right in front of my face. He slides back the hood of foreskin to reveal his mighty spear and I begin to slide my tongue up and down it.

Never having tasted one I get the lubricant of, I guess, what can only be Martika's vagina in my mouth. I begin to retch....but gain my composure, whilst Martika's stony glare catches me for what was only, probably, a few short seconds....but seemed like hours...

I continued to suck and slurp, as directed, until the foul liquid shot out of his throbbing member and into my mouth. I tried to show no emotion as I attempted to swallow it.....

As my 'conquest' pulled his now limp dick from my mouth, only to be replaced by the next in line, I thought to myself that I had better get used to all this. I tried to shut out of my mind the foul taste of vagina on penis, the horrid taste of the semen itself and the wetness that was running down my fishnet stockings from my vagina.

As I finish off my 4th successive blowjob, Emma gets herself sorted from just being fucked up against her wall, making herself all ladylike by pulling down the short hem of her skirt before asking if we wanted any drinks.....

Before any answers, Martika shouted "Get the bitch a treble vodka!"

Emma got the remaining people's order - beers for the boys, white wine for herself and a half-pint of vodka for Martika - and quickly handed me mine with a smile and a wink.

The vodka was a welcome taste from that awful semen taste; I drank it down in 5 gulps! I was offered more coke, which from Martika's head movements towards me, was something that wasn't just an option, more an insistence.....

I did what I did; did a couple of huge, to me, lines and felt quite numb and oblivious.

Emma lit me up another cigarette and sneered to me, laughing that I was "....really taking to the coke!"

I took another man from the gang, who had got me on the floor, and he fucked me hard.....likewise Martika with her fella.....and Emma with hers..

Emma's was the last to finish getting his end away and both Martika and myself patiently waited..... again, with another cigarette.

Once we were all 'orgasmed out', Martika threw me my leather jacket. I put it on, cigarette dangling from my ruby red lips as I did so, then exchanged our goodbyes to Emma and the gangbangers.

Walking home, arms linked within arms, and smoking as we did so Martika told me that that wasn't too bad but there were things that I needed "....to think about...", I thought nothing of that but, once we got inside the house, Martika hit me with a thunderous punch to my temple that knocked me straight into the hallway wall. She followed it up with a punch to the abdomen which had my diaphragm straining to bring air into my lungs.

As I stood there, hunched over and scrambling for my footing and breath Martika verbally laid into me....

"What the FUCK are you doing spazzing out like that in from of Emma and every fucker? I fuckin' told you.....", wild eyed and grabbing her own hair, as in disbelief "I told you what to do, what to say, how to act..."

"B-but...."

"But nothin', bitch! I don't want you thinking or fuckin' feeling! All YOU have to do is to look sexy, smoke, drink, do drugs, turn men and women on and fuck them.....that's all! Nothing else!"

"What I say goes; I do the pissin' thinking for you, ok? You do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it!"

"For fuck's sake, I thought that we were getting there with the smoking and drinking and shit. You've really disappointed me now...."

She shakes her head and walks off....

"I-I'm s-sorry, Martika" I say, following her into the kitchen.

"Prove it! Sit....Arm!"

I sit, dutifully, at the table and push up the sleeve of my leather jacket and my top. I know what is to come. Martika follows the earlier routine of prepping and administering the heroin into my arm, as before, as everything fades into numbness.....

She herself lights up a cigarette, after shooting up herself, and I help myself to another cigarette.

This time, I finish my cigarette and feel a little queasy, throwing up a little....certainly not as much as earlier on today. Martika smiles as I come back to the table.

"So, why didn't you like the dick in your mouth?" She asks. Feeling no inhibitions I tell the truth "It tasted of your vagina. I don't like the thought of tasting vaginas..."

"Well....", she begins, "we'll have to get you over that hurdle, won't we? I know that Jenny thought you were sexy, as did my mum, Samantha. They both found you 'hot'! I know that Jenny and Amber, her partner, love threesomes with a fuck buddy. Think I'll send you over to them tonight. Jenny loves black pussy...."

The key goes into the lock and the front door opens. "Hiya!" comes the shout from Samantha and a giggle from Miya and Jasmin who run into the kitchen. "Hello mummy, hello April! We've been playing with Sammy, haven't we Sammy?"

Samantha walks through the door.....all big blonde hair, meticulously made up, dark purple low-cut top, gold belt, black skin-tight leather jeans and purple leather 4" heeled ankle boots. She waves at me and the multitude of gold and silver bangles that decorate her wrists jangle their merry tune. I smile back.

"Wow, you're looking hot to trot today, April! Seems like Martika has worked wonders! Fancy a cigarette, luv? Do you want one, babe?" she points at Martika "fancy making us all a coffee?" she smiles, then offers me a cigarette before lighting both herself and me up.

Martika flicks on the kettle and draws a cigarette from the packet, nonchalantly lighting it up and putting out 3 large mugs....

We have our coffee's, black of course, and sit and chat. It's fascinating to hear mother and daughter, talking 'shop', around coffee and cigarettes....

"Y'see, any fucker can be a whore but not everyone can be a slag.." argues Martika. Samantha takes a sip of her coffee and nods her head.

"Martika and me? We're both slags. We can't keep our legs closed for anyone! A slag can never be truly faithful to one partner, only to their instinct to fuck as many people as possible...."

"....and a hooker fucks for money, nothing else" Martika exclaimed, blowing the excess cigarette smoke out above my head.

"But..." starts Samantha, taking a drag from her cigarette "..us slags make the best hookers because we're so into it!"

"A guy - or girl, for that matter - doesn't want to cum with someone that's just 'dialling it in'; someone going through the motions. No, they want someone who's also getting off on them getting off!!"

"So that's why, if you want to be like Martika and I, you need to be a slag first and foremost. Does that make sense, honey?"

"Yeah, boo.." I answer.

".....and as for the rest of the lifestyle; drink, drugs, cigarettes....." she sighs....

"Some, like Martika, think that they should all be done to excess, to live that lifestyle. Me? Been there, done that. I'll stick with just my cigarettes and a couple of glasses of wine..... meanwhile, Martika here thinks nothing of drinking a litre of vodka a day, and a couple of hundred quid's worth of coke up her nose!"

"I used to do that; spend all my hooking money on cigarettes and cocaine for, like, 15 or so years....but not now." Samantha gleamed.

"And I just fuckin' love the whole 'Coke Whore', alcohol and cigarettes lifestyle....ain't nuthin' better!" proudly states Martika...

"So, differences there, but we both agree that a prossie just has to smoke! Nasty girls smoke and look sexy, and that's what us hooker's are aiming to be; Nasty - and slaggy! - Girls!"

"No, boo, I'm following what Martika wants me to do. She's got her plans to make me just like she is and I'm doing my best to make my girl proud..." I find myself beaming proudly....

Martika smiles and chops me up a line of cocaine. I proudly take it and do what every self-respecting coke whore would do in front of her madam and proudly demonstrate my submissive nature and obedience.

Samantha smiles and slowly gets up, giving both myself and Martika a little hug. Quickly turning on her heels she pats the oncoming collision of children on the head before saying her goodbyes....

As the girls tear around the kitchen, Martika beckons me over.....

"Good bitch, there, with mum. You don't have an opinion of your own. Your's don't matter. You do and think what I say. THAT'S your opinion. If you ever struggle with anything just ask yourself 'what would Martika have me do?' and that, bitch, will be your answer. My opinion is your opinion. So if you want to know what your opinion should be then all you do is ask, OK, bitch?"

"Yeah, Martika." I answer.....then pause.....before asking "So what should my opinion on lesbians, specifically Jenny and Amber, be? What am I wanting to do tonight with them?"

She smiles then lights up another cigarette. As I hurriedly draw my own cigarette from the packet to light up, Martika answers....

"Fuck them. That's all you have to do. My opinion - which is your opinion, of course - is whilst Martika has tried lesbian sex it really wasn't for me...."

"However, my bitches are encouraged to fuck for money, so if that means men or women, then so be it. If a 14 year old boy has the money for sex, my girls are to fuck them. If it's a 50 year old woman, you fuck them. There's no in-between. My bitches are to make me money from their cunt, their arse, their mouth or their hands. Whatever to get the punters off. So that's your opinion now...."

"Jenny? She loves black cunt and both she and Amber will expect you to drink with them, smoke with them and do drugs with them. You'll like Jen. She's a pretty rough fuck, by all accounts, but she sure loves her coke!"

"Ok, boo. I will fuck them and party with the girls and shit."

"Now, NOW you're finally getting it! Your opinion is that all bitches swear and cuss. That is second nature to ho's like you...."

"And, I know you admire me and my mum.....and you know that Jenny used to be mum's chick, right? So you'll feel closer to us all...."

Martika fixes up a sandwich for us - a cheese salad one - and makes a bite to eat for Jasmin and Miya too. We all eat and drink - glasses of water this time, not any alcohol thank goodness - whilst the children alternate between playfulness and doing as they're told; eating their sandwich.

It's all quite cordial. Her children are treating me as one of the family. Miya tells me that I look pretty.

As the children finish up, leave the table to play in the other room, Martika gets to do the washing up. I decide to help. 2 reasons, really. One being that I'm a guest and the other being that I am suppose to be subservient to her so this is the kind of thing that I should be doing. After all, I signed away the rights to myself - she owns me.

"I'm tired, bitch. I'm gonna have a snooze for a while" Martika states.

I do likewise. In the background I can hear her kids playing. 'Being a would-be hooker really is exhausting...', I think to myself. All that gangbanging that she had me doing, and, did she say that it was going to be happening daily? Oh god. I'm

slightly afraid, more turned on. I'm fairly sore after all this fucking. One man after another. The drugs, the alcohol. 'Shit, it's only my first real day of doing this...'. That's a worry.

But the snoozing on the sofa, opposite Martika, is welcoming.

I obviously dropped off 'cos I was awoken by Martika's hand, violently shaking my shoulder and shouting "Wake up, fucker!"

I'm startled into being awake. Martika threw me my cigarettes and a lighter. I knew what I was expected to do, drawing a cigarette from the packet and lighting up. Just as she herself was doing.

"I'm just going to have a shower, bitch. Watch after the kids.".

I nod in agreement.

I can hear the shower on for a short while, then the hair dryer. Soon, she's heading down the stairs, sans makeup.

"Right, make the meal time. Mark'll be home soon."

As the kids move around with Martika, helping to make the evening meal, in the kitchen I get up and put my shoes on, moaning that they hurt as I do so.

Martika, under her breath, utters "..well, take another fuckin' hit then, bitch. You know where the coke is by now. Do a fuckin' line, cunt. Do it or I'll fuckin' batter you."

I look around in the back room, high up in a cabinet, and bring down the little box. Martika nods to the bathroom. I head into the bathroom, open up, put out the contents of a small container on a little mirror, take a five pound note and roll it up, put the contents on top of the toilet seat, bend over and do a line.

Both nostrils.

My nose, it tingles. I carefully...delicately...put the contents back into the box and check myself in the mirror. Wiping any signs of powder from my face...any signs of the decadence that I was undertaking. I couldn't hide the thrill though. Maybe it was the quick release of the drug. Maybe it was just me.

I come back into the lounge, passing Martika and the kids, and put the box back where I found it.

She briefly comes in, gently reminding me to cuss up a storm "You ain't a nice girl, bitch. Remember that."

I nod, once more.

The kids run outside for a spell, out the back door, and I realise that I haven't been told anything really about any of those men, at Emma's, that I was partying with. Just who were they?

Martika lets out a little chuckle.

"Well, you're kind of learning, I guess, bitch." she smirks, feeding herself another cigarette as I do likewise. She lights both of us up before continuing "You ask me this now? Hours after those guys were cuming in you?"

"Yeah, boo.." I meekly answer. Martika likes all the 'boos'...

"It's not your job to know who the fuck they are, girl! It's your job, as my slave, to just fuck them. I don't expect you to know who they are. You make them cum, that's it. Fuckin' end of. This is all to break you in. You're gonna have them inside you day in, day out, until I think that you're ready to sell yourself for me. Got that?"

"You're nowhere near ready yet. You think too much, bitch. You don't follow what I tell you to do. It's not second nature yet. And it should be. Like I keep fuckin' telling you, bitch. Your job is to do what I say, not think."

"You want to be like me, right?"

Again, I nod in agreement.

"Well, I don't know the majority of men that cum in me. Frankly, I really don't care. They pay, I fuck. They get off, I get off. That's all I care about. Names mean fuck all to me."

"This is what we do as hookers. This is what I expect you to do. You're a ho, bitch. You're my ho. Got it?"

"Yeah, boo. Ho's like us just are there to fuck and make money. I'll be the best ho you'll ever see. Just you wait."

"...and I am gonna be beating you and shouting at you until you get with the fuckin' programme. Make me proud, bitch. Make me proud.."

She smiles. I smile back.

And, as the Miya and Jasmin come into the house from the back, the key goes in the front door and Mark comes back home. The children see him and run up to him as he's putting down his bag and trying to take off his tie.

"Daddy! Daddy!" comes their excited cries.

He bend down, gives them a hug and has a quiet chat with them. I can't hear. Besides, I'm fairly stoned. I finish off my cigarette and smile at him.

"Hi April. How are you? What you been doing today?" he asks.

"Oh, just stuff, boo." I meekly answer, smiling.

"She's staying here whilst I'm off working tonight, then Jen and Amber are coming over and taking her home for the night. Should be a fun night for the bitch."

Again, Mark smiles.

"All adds to your education, April." he states.

We soon settle down to our pasta meal; fresh pasta made by Martika. We eat at the dinner table and Mark chat generally about his work.

With meal all done and eaten, the others in the back room, I do the washing up.

That finished, I come in just as Martika is heading upstairs.

"Mummy's getting ready for work, April." says Miya, smiling.

I settle down in the living room and my phone gets a message. Ok, time to light up again.

Sometime later, Martika heads downstairs - red halter neck top, black leather mini skirt, fishnets and red heels. She looks fantastic. Mark excuses himself and shuts the door to the kitchen as him and Martika have some 'adult time' together.

I just play with the kids.

Some 10 minutes later, the door opens and Martika is smiling. "Right, kids. I'm off. You have a lovely evening here with daddy and April, ok? I'll be back later. Love you."

She bends down, tousles their hair, gives them a kiss and then grabs her jacket and her handbag before heading off to work her beat.

I'm slightly envious; I've spent a lot of time with her today, in various shapes and sizes. I've got shouted at, got slapped and been told I'm a disappointment. I've also had praise too. I miss her.

Throughout the remainder of the evening, Mark and I chatted, played with the kids - Martika text me throughout, telling me to smoke, have a alcoholic drink or take a line of coke - and just had a nice, relaxing time.

12