April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 06

Story Info
A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.
3.8k words
4.81
3.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction

Chapter 6 - Turning Tricks

The next few weeks are like that - wake up with a hangover, taking the pill, vodka, coke or H, cigarettes, shower, gangbang, go to the chemists smelling of spunk, perfume and cigarettes and buy my boxes of condoms, shower, tea with family, getting changed into the same spunk stained working clothes and working my beat for my owner.

I was made to wear the same clothes for a week, 'cos as Martika says they 'represent' who I am now. Martika says that her grandmother, another hooker, called Sue would say to her 'You smell of sex, you attract sex...'

I'm getting a lot of regulars, which is quite exciting. They're treating me like they seem to do with all prostitutes - like a piece of shit....as do some of the other working girls.

Actually, many treat me lovely but they know that I am much lower than them on the food chain 'cos I'm owned by Martika.

Owned. That sounds so great to say, actually. I'm proud of that fact.

My body is hers. My mind is hers.

The lifestyle is getting normalised. The beatings, by Martika, whilst more infrequent are also part of my day. I expect to be beaten. I expect to get hurt and called a '..waste of space..'. I deserve it. I wanted to be just like her. That's what I said, right? So I have to live by her rules.

If I don't look like I am enjoying the fucking, or not trying hard enough to pull the punters, I get a beating. If I don't smile or look seductive enough, I get a beating. I don't smoke when she does? I get a beating.

Beatings generally consist of one or two smacks around the head, as you might imagine, but also punches and kicks to the stomach.

Like I said, I deserve it.

I make her happy though. Her children, I enjoy hanging out with. When I'm not selling myself on the street corner I am baby sitting for her. Hard to do when you have a hangover and loaded but that's what I signed up for, wasn't it?

Talking to my family, like I do over the phone, that feels odder....and faker...the more I do it. I dread it. I'm no longer that person anymore.

Sex means nothing to me. I only cum when I think what money I am making for my owner. That's quite alluring and addictive. The more I earn, the higher I get when cumming.

Thankfully the weather isn't too bad either. We had one night of rain and it occurred to me that we stand out in all weathers and are there to sell ourselves, whatever. Must admit, I'm not liking the thought of that. I didn't like the wet weather either, but with less of the tarts out on the street meant that there was more work, and obviously more money to be made, by me.

It's around this time that Martika tells me that I have to go to the sexual health clinic - the 'Clap Clinic' as she so affectionately calls it.

'Bitch, we go monthly. Get a fuckin' check up so that we haven't got any disease. We got something then we can't fuckin' work. No work means no money. No money and I'm pissed off with you. So, go with me today. They'll check you over and then you can fuckin' work. Got that, bitch?'

'Yeah, boo. That sounds ok.'

It's not far from where Martika lives, truth be told. We walk there, in our finery, the obligatory cigarettes on the go. We chat. We're chill.

Well...I'm nervous.

She tries to put me at ease.

We stub out our cigarettes and enter.

There's a couple of girls already there when we enter. Looking prim and proper. Not like us, of course. We're the really dirty girls.

Up to the receptionist and we give our names. Each of us get a clipboard and pencil to write up our questionnaire.

IVDU...tick in box.....anal sex...tick in box....unprotected sex...tick in box...multiple sexual partners.....tick in box.

End of it, I'd put lots of ticks.

I'm called over, by name. That's the first time any adult has used my name, with the exception of Martika's mum, Samantha, I muse.

I go into a room, chat to the nurse and proudly exclaim that I hook. She takes it in her stride. Maybe my clothes have given me away?!? She leaves me to change into a hospital gown. Shimmying my leather mini over my hips is always hard as it's a very tight fit.

I have a blood test, I have to have a urine sample and then swabbed. I'm asked to confirm my details and that's it, all done. I'm expected to contact then in the next 2 weeks to get confirmation of my results.

Fine.

I'm shaking as I come out. Martika notices. She's just finished up herself and meets me by the entrance.

She lights up, and of course I do too.

It helps calm me down.

We go to the chemist. This time Martika comes in, standing by the back door as I go through my routine of getting my condoms and joining the queue. There's always a queue. Whatever. There's a old lady that does a double take at me...and then there's an old guy that face lights up when he sees me. I smile. No idea who he is.

Whatever. The queue moves. I pay, take my shit and then leave, Martika coming behind me.

We get in, Martika gets the coke out and we bang out a couple of lines each. Right. Let's get back to it.

Pint of vodka and a cigarette and we talk through general hooker shit - punters that we had fucked the previous night, some of our situations, our chats with the other bitches - y'know? That kind of stuff.

The kids are at Martika's mum's house and, with a phone call from her, Samantha soon comes over with them both.

I really like Samantha. She's in her 40's now. Been hooking since she was 13 but very different from some of the older bitches that I have met in these last few weeks. Not jaded. Not that same, bored look in her eyes. She's enthusiastic about prostitution. That's where Martika gets it from.

She's very glamourous. Always looks on point. Dressed to thrill. Dressed like, I guess you could say, a teenager. Always tight clothes. Never seen her in anything other than a leather miniskirt or leather trousers. Always lots of jewellery too.

She has such an infectious smile and demeanour.

We're sitting around the table again, drinking coffees and having cigarettes, talking shop.

I don't generally see much of Samantha when we're streetwalking. She's the other end of the street, doing her thing. She's always busy.

True as I said, Samantha is regaling us with her tales of what she was up to last night.

'...and so, as he was banging away at me he starts to have a spasm. He's still inside me and he's fidgeting about. I ask him what was up and he tells me that he's just got calf cramp! Bloody calf cramp! Heck of a way to finish up my night....'

Martika laughs. So do I.

'So, what about you, luv? How was your night, April?' Samantha asks, over a plume of cigarette smoke.

'Oh, I had a couple of punters up my arse, boo...' I answer.

'Good money, right?' she states.

'Yes, boo. Made some good coin..'

'How you taking to anal, luv? Find it alright? I've always found myself getting a bit sore

afterwards.'

'No, no. I'm used to it, boo. I get taken up my arse often. I don't care. Whatever earns, right? Gotta make money for my owner...' I trail off, smile on my face as I look towards Martika.

Martika takes a drag of her cigarette.

'I've obviously seen you down the alley, up against the wall. You prefer that or banging in cars, April?' she asks, sipping her coffee.

'Martika always says that we shouldn't bother who sees us fuck. That is getting into me, Sammy Jo, one fuck at a time. I'm getting with the programme. I don't give a fuck who sees me...'

'..which is cool, but which do you prefer, hun?' she again asks.

'Cars are great. I love banging in cars...' answers Martika, grinding out the butt of her

cigarette in the now overflowing ashtray.

'Cars, boo..' I finally answer, looking at Martika first before fixing Samantha's gaze.

'Same here, darlin'....' begins Sammy Jo, taking another sip '...much more comfortable.'

Martika fixes me with a look that has become our little shorthand for 'do another line', so I excuse myself and head over to the bathroom to do just that.

Samantha and Martika are talking as I do so.

Whatever. I don't care.

Between whaever thoughts are running through my brain I think that most drug addiction is something in the shadows. The user...a poor wretched soul. Hiding in corners. Doing what they need to do for their fix.

Here? I'm actively encouraged to do it in the open. Only when the kids aren't around,

obviously! I'm not a monster! But it's something that I have been brought up, with Martika's insistence of course, to not be ashamed of. It is a badge of honour. I've seen her do line after line in front of Mark, her husband. Or shoot up. He's always ok with that.

The process, obviously, takes a little time prepping and lining up the coke before I snort it up, each nostril, so I'm gone for a little while.

The girls are still talking when I come back. Sammy Jo stands up and gives her daughter a big, lingering hug.

Martika comes to the back door, to beckon Miya and Jasmin in, telling them that 'Sammy' is going now. Samantha bends down to accept their loving hugs and kisses, before getting back up, coming towards me and giving me a big hug.

Then she's off. The kids, wave her off and then run back outside.

There's a bit of time before prepping the evening meal and Mark coming back home, so we just chill out and watch TV. Martika, intermittently checking on the kids, and

just having some time on herself.

Sitting down, when stoned, is never good for me. I have to keep moving or else i'm in

my own little world.

I'm thinking about my parents....my little step-sister....my old life...my life now.

Just spacing, y'know?

Time for our meal. Martika is prepping a curry. I get to chop up. Cauliflower based,

moderately spicy, tomato based. Takes a while to ferment.

Jas and Miya run in and out, intermittently, to check on the progress whilst I stir.

Martika does her shower, of course and then, when she's down...I go up for mine. I don't feel dirty; we've not been fucking anyone today. But, it's routine and Martika is big on routine.

Mark's home by the time I come down in my robe. He says hi as he tries to put down his briefcase, in between a gaggle of children around him. He briefly chats to Martika, gives her a big kiss and makes his way upstairs to change.

I notice that he's home early.

'He's getting ready to go for his run...' Martika states.

True to form, he's quickly down, changed in compression shorts, shorts, running shoes and top. He quickly downs a glass of water, quick stretch and he's gone.

I forgot that today would be his run day. So, I think, did Martika.

He's back, some 40 minutes later. A sweaty, panting mess. Redder than his shirt. Another big glass of water consumed, in between fighting through the girls, so that he can sit down.

Martika serves.

We make family small-talk, asking about his day...he asks about ours. Martika tells him about the Clap Clinic. I tell him, proudly, of exciting the old guy in the chemists. He smiles.

We all tuck in to the curry and sundries. Martika is a really good cook. The girls have seconds. Me and Martika, as per usual, don't eat too much as she always says...

'Can't have a fat slag selling herself, can I?' and 'Can't fuck on a full stomach...'

True on both counts, I guess.

Then, it's time to get ready again. We let Mark go for a quick shower before Martika and I start to get ready, I take my clothes into Martika's bedroom and start putting them on, then sitting at the large bedside table with vanity mirror - together - and constructing our hooker identities, via makeup, mousse and hairspray.

Pretty soon, after around 30 minutes, and we're done. We don't mess around. We've got this down pat now. Cigarettes burning in the ashtray as we do so. We stand up, do a twirl to the mirror....

Looking good.

Looking like a couple of slags.

Good.

Martika does her usual - fucking Mark in the kitchen - whilst I look after Miya and Jas.

Right. Done. Mark takes over the kids, we both go into the bathroom and do a couple of lines...on our knees, bent over the toilet seat, snorting up cocaine....then up, tidying

all the shit up and then we're in the hallway, throwing on our jackets...picking up our

handbags....saying bye to Mark and the kids...

Then....lighting up....and leaving the house.

We get to our spot, say hi to the other bitches and start our night.

Kat's out early, sees us and comes over. We exchange the obligatory 'Hi bitch'

greetings and she turns her focus to Martika.

She's chatting about her pimp and him being an idiot. About her working and not really 'feeling it'. Martika is nodding her head, intermittently dragging from her cigarette, before telling Kat...

'Well, that's ok, but my bitch here works when I tell her to. Don't you bitch?'

I nod my head, and she continues.

'I don't really give a shit about her feelings, or whether she is 'up for it'. She just

has to. She has no option. I'll batter her if not. She fucks, she earns, I collect. Same

with you and Mike..'

Mike is her pimp.

Kat's not happy. Martika is not giving her the answer that she wants. She's talking as a

business owner...I guess that makes me the 'business'.

As this thought comes to me...It makes me smile and laugh outwardly.

Martika looks at me sternly, as Kat begins to walk off back to her spot way up the street, as I explain my thoughts.

She smiles.

I pop in some chewing gum and work on that for a minute or two. Quickly, Martika is picked up and heads, with her guy, down the alleyway.

It's not long before I'm joining her.

A big white fat guy strolls over to me and asks for a blowjob. Sure.

'It's £20, boo. Let's go down the alleyway.'

I put my arm around him and we go down the alley. He's not the most handsome guy that I've ever me. Far from it. Not really dressed presentably, really. But I guess that joggers and a t-shirt are fairly easy to get in big sizes.

Whatever. He's paid for me to suck his cock. I've put the money in my bag and I'm taking him to do the business.

This is degrading...having to go with men like this. I'm the best thing that's ever gonna be wrapped around his penis...I hope he knows that...but that's what really gets me off.

I don't turn anyone down.

So...hot!

So, we go down the alleyway. Further down, I notice Martika with her punter. She's up against the wall, one leg raised, and he's pumping away at her. I hear plenty of grunts and groans as I try to take care of my guy.

I'm on my knees, fulling down his joggers and then his pants. He's holding up his t-shirt as I reach in with red varnished nails...and tease his penis out...small, at first...and then growing in my hands.

I slowly...seductively...bring my lips to his throbbing member...licking the tip...then the

shaft...and then....all the way in....engulfed.

Over the gentle moans of my punter, and my slurping, I can make out the sounds of Martika telling her punter to 'Knock me up..'

My guy...I feel his hand on the back of my head...gently pumping me up and down on his cock. We continue this for another 10 minutes before I go deep...and make him cum.

Salty jizz fills my mouth and he spasms to a halt.

Martika and her guy walk on by.

I swallow, telling him that he tasted lovely. He doesn't but I'm not gonna tell him that.

I just get the fuck on with it. Tucking him back up and chewing on that gum a little more to take the taste away.

He helps me off my knees and walks me back to my patch.

Martika is already lighting up...so I get myself a cigarette and do likewise.

One punter down.

I'm flagged down by a car...saunter over to the driver's side, reel off my prices and

collect the money for a fuck. I drop my cigarette, put a shoe on it and then get in.

We drive, ending up at the punter carpark, where I see the silhouette of Kat doing

cowboy on her punter.

I'm blowing on my punter's rubber and then getting in the back seat, pulling up my

miniskirt as much as I can, before he slides himself into the back of his car...and

then into me.

Apart from a 'you smell nice..' there's very little said from my punter, just a rapid

piston-like pumping in my cunt. He's no messing. He's got a nice cock. I can certainly

feel him in me.

He's making me breathless, laying on top of me..hands around my shoulders...pulling

himself close to me.

He cums, eventually...and then stays a moment or two inside me...before gently sliding himself back out.

He takes his rubber off...pulls up his pants and jeans with one hand...drops down the

driver's side window and throws the rubber and it's contents out onto the carpark floor.

Whilst he's doing that, I bridging and pulling down my leather miniskirt, then sitting

up and getting back into the passenger's seat....seatbelt on....my punter is putting the

car in drive, exclaiming that he enjoyed that, whilst I'm fixing my lipstick in the

pull-down mirror.

There...looking hot again.

We're back. I get out, back to my spot.

Another car, right away. Another fuck. own to the carpark, banging away with this punter. More vaginal fluids making his penis easy to enter me.

Another 15 minutes of fucking and cumming...then back to my spot again.

Phew. A break. I like up a cigarette and try to chill.

Martika's just finished with her punter, gives me the nod and so we go down the alleyway, past Jessica who's blowing someone...we get in the corner and Martika fixes us some coke to take. There. Two lines done.

We head back past her.

Back on my patch. I continue smoking as Martika lights up herself.

Martika is the first of us to get picked up again as I bump into Jen, herself getting

out of a car.

'Hey bitch, how's it going?' she asks.

'Just fine, boo. Done a bunch of punter's already. You?' I reply.

She grabs my hand, takes my cigarette to light up her's before giving it me back.

'Yeah. Doing alright thanks. Where's Martika' she asks out of a plume of excess smoke.

'She's just got picked up.'

'Nice.'

We shoot the shit for a while. She tells me that she's enjoyed fucking me the other week and wants to get back with me...her and her partner, Amber...soon.

'Well, just ask Martika, boo. She'll tell you if and when you can. Ok? I loved being with

you and Amber. You bitches party hard. I fuckin' loved it...'

She strokes my arse and she walks onto her spot...with a smile on her face.

I get picked up next. Fellow brother. He wants to get up my arse.

'That's £60, babe.' I tell him.

He hands over 3 £20's that go straight into my handbag, alongside the rest of the money I've earned, and I get in.

We drive. He pulls over. We do the business, rutting like animals. He cums hard. He cums a lot too, judging by the quantity of the emission in his rubber.

He throws it out of the window after he's done.

We drive back, I get out. Back on my patch. Picked up again. This one wants a straight fuck, he pays...we drive...I get fucked...we drive back. Same thing again...another fuck...another car...paid...then laid...back...then take a break.

Martika's just got back. Likewise Jessica. There's finger's pointing between both of them....heated words....sounds like they're arguing over me.

'Bitch, why you lettin' Martika here treat you like shit? Girl, have some fuckin' dignity.

Why you being pimped? Fuckin' idiot! She's ripping you off!'

"Don't care, boo. She's my owner. She gets the money that I make for her. For her. Don't give a shit, boo. It's none of your business anyway. She's my pimp, my owner. I do what the fuck that she wants me to do. I don't question. So, no more of this shit, ok?'

Jessica just shakes her head, points her fingers - cigarette between them - at me.

'You fuckin' crazy, girl..' she fumes, and walks away.

Emma, seeing what is happening, runs up to Martika and I..

12