April is in trouble Pt. 01

Story Info
April was naughty at school and gets punished
1.3k words
3.86
58.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading these stories for forever, but have never written one. Thanks to Corona, I finally have the time. In any event, this is meant to be a series that encapsulates every fantasy I have. So, there will be cheer-leaders, non-consent, forced, daddy/babygirl stuff, some minor humiliation, gang bangs, lesbian stuff and whatever else comes up. Hope you enjoy! All characters in this story are 18 or over.

-------------

18 year old April sat in the principal's office, nervously biting her lip. She had been sent to the principal's office by her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Watson, for forgetting to wear her bra to school. Mrs. Watson had called her up in front of the whole class and loudly told her that her nipples could clearly be seen under her cheerleader's sweater and that she needed to go to the principal's office so that maybe she could learn not to be so forgetful. So, April dutifully went to the principals' office and nervously told him what had happened. While she recounted the incident to the principal, she noticed that he was fixated on her chest. April looked down and was horrified to see that her hard nipples were pushing against the fabric of her sweater, giving the principal a good idea of what had made Mrs. Watson so mad.

"April, this is the third time you've been sent to my office for not wearing a bra. You promised me last time that it wouldn't happen again, but here we are. Again. What do you have to say for yourself?" said her principal, Mr. Perry.

"I'm sorry Mr. Perry. I was in such a hurry to get to school today that I forgot my bra and panties..." April cried.

"Your panties, too?!" Mr. Perry interrupted. "Let me see. Spread your legs so I can see if this is true. You better hope I don't see your pussy, young lady, or you're going to be in real trouble."

April slowly spread her thighs apart and lifted up her tiny cheerleading skirt, showing Mr. Perry her pink pussy.

I'm sorry Mr. Perry" she said, looking down in embarrassment. "I don't know why I can't remember to wear them."

The principal stared at April's pussy for a moment and then said, "Well, young lady, I think we're going to have to try a new form of punishment. You can't go around here getting all the boys' cocks hard and expect not to get punished. You don't want to be a slut do you? You know that making all the boys hard by showing off your tits and your naughty little pussy is a slutty thing to do, right, April?"

"I'm sorry, sir! April exclaimed. "I promise I'm not a slut. I've never even let a boy kiss me before. My daddy says that I'm not to let any boys touch me and I promised him I wouldn't."

"Hmmm, well, that's something I guess." Said the principal. "At least you're trying to be a good girl. Alright then, come over here and lay across my lap. Face up! I'm going to give you a spanking for your punishment, but I'm going to spank those hard nipples and that cute little cunt so maybe you'll remember next time to put your panties and bra on."

April couldn't believe what her principal was going to do, but she knew she had been bad and deserved to be punished.

"Yes, sir." She whispered, and went over to his chair. She awkwardly laid back across his lap.

"Now, pull your sweater up so I can see your tits and lift that little skirt up and show me your pussy." The principal commanded.

April did as he instructed her, lifting up her sweater so her round breasts bounced out into view. Then reluctantly she reached down and pulled up her cheerleader skirt, spreading her legs as wide as she could to give Mr. Perry a good view of her slit.

The principal nodded his approval and then began to spank April's pink nipples. He did hard little slaps on each breast while April sobbed to herself quietly. After slapping her breasts a few times he turned his attention to her spread pussy and firmly slapped her pussy making sure to hit her clit each time.

April gasped at the pain, but a moan slipped out as well. April didn't understand it, but even though the spankings hurt and she knew she was being punished, something about Mr. Perry spanking her private parts also felt good, but in a naughty way. April wondered to herself if she was going to get in trouble when she told her daddy what she had done and what her punishment had been. April shook that thought out of her mind and decided to just focus on getting this punishment done before even thinking about what Daddy might do when he hears about her forgetting her bra and panties and then being spanked on her princess parts for her punishment.

Mr. Perry stopped spanking April's pussy and bent his head down close to her cunt and spread her pussy lips to get a good look.

"Your pussy is wet!" he yelled. "I think you're enjoying this." With that he inserted his middle finger into April's vagina, pumped it in and out a few times and then pulled it out and lifted it triumphantly in the air. "See! Your pussy juice is all over my finger. April, I'm sorry to tell you, but even though you've done what your daddy tells you, you might still be a slut. Only a slut would like it when her principal spanks her pussy. And now look, you've made my penis hard. Only sluts make mens' cocks hard." With that, Mr. Perry pushed her onto the couch and reached down and pulled his rock hard erection out of his pants. April looked at his throbbing red cock with wide eyes, having never seen one before.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Perry." She cried. 'I didn't mean to be a slut and make your thingy hard. I'm really, really sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

The principal looked at her and thought for a moment. "Well," he said. "I suppose I can jerk off to make it soft again. Spread your legs again and touch your pussy for me. That's something sluts do to get guys cocks to come."

April laid back on the sofa, spread her legs and began to rub her pussy for the principal. She had never touched herself like this before and once again she found herself enjoying the naughty things that were happening to her pussy.

Mr. Perry began stroking his hard cock while staring hungrily at April's pussy. His tempo increased and soon he knew he'd be putting all his cum on April's spread pussy. He felt the urge to cum and pointed his dick at April's spread pussy and unleashed rope after rope of hot cum onto April's spread lips.

"What was that, Mr. Perry?" April asked in shock.

"That's my milk, April. I put it on your vagina because it helps you grow up big and strong. It also means that you were a really good girl. Only good girls get milk from my cock. And see, April? My cock is getting soft again, so that means you were a very good girl. Now, pull your sweater and your skirt down. I'm going to send you home for the day since you're not wearing underwear. You can come back tomorrow, but I expect you to be properly attired. If you're not, I'll have to think of an even bigger punishment. Now, run on home."

April hastily straightened her clothes and then grabbed her backpack and headed out the door towards home.

"What is daddy going to say when I tell him?" she wondered aloud. "I hope he's not too mad."