April Porter, An Agent's Civic Duty Pt. 01

Story Info
Raven haired beauty risks all to help a Big Black Adonis.
6.8k words
4.38
23.8k
49
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting alone in a surveillance van on the streets of Baltimore was not DEA agent's Miss April Porters version of a good time. April is a member of an ongoing task force in Baltimore comprised of Local police, FBI, and DEA. The task force was 10 months into an 18 months investigation to gather evidence and bring indictments again a sizeable criminal organization known The Collective. Members would face charges and stand trial for racketeering, prostitution, extortion, murder, drug distribution, vandalism, burglary, and money laundering. When arrests were made, the hope was the change the face of crime in Baltimore for good and crushed organized crime.

April Porter had been with the DEA for five years since graduating with honors from Florida State at 22 years of age with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. Now a rising star in the Agency, she wanted to continue her stellar record and come through on this latest assignment. The team was looking for results and had shared their very high expectations for her surveillance.

No stranger to high expectations, April felt up to the challenge again. She grew up in South Florida, an honors high school student, excelled at swimming, cheer, dance, and track during her four years. She would continue with swimming and cheer at FSU during her first three years, where she became a valuable member of the swim team and the cheerleading squads. At FSU, much like high school, boys, sex, dating, and socializing took a back seat to her competitive nature. By no means unable to socialize or enjoy sex, April has just found her competitive juices always drove her to work hard or work more. In her senior year at Florida State, she had dropped activities for finishing up her criminal justice degree, enjoyed college life a little, and even got into some fitness modeling. The modeling gigs consisted of local fashion shows, print modeling, and bikini modeling. With a similar look to actress Minka Kelly, photographers often praised how the camera loved her. At 5"5" April would never walk the catwalk in Paris, but long dark black hair, blue eyes, 125 lbs., tight waist, defined calves, long legs, slightly rounded hips, bubble ass, 34C natural breasts, and a fit upper torso made her idea for fitness modeling. When her DEA team lead handed her a new surveillance job within the task force, April felt prepared for the solo challenge, and why shouldn't she? Her career success very much on plan, the 27-year-old was at the top of her game emotionally, professionally, and physically it was time to take on more relevant solo jobs.

This plan of hers was about to be tested by one Michael Stephan Joyner.

Agent Porter had been assigned to provide surveillance on Mike Joyner to find justification for securing a warrant and arrest. The previous team had been reassigned to a different part of the task force, leaving April alone to watch him for six months until they moved to the arrest stage. Mike's file showed no criminal history, he seemed like a hell of a nice guy and pretty much a boy scout. The only reason Mike was a target was his younger brother, Jamal Joyner was one of the targets of the task force. Jamal Joyner played a variety of roles for the organization related to drug distribution and money laundering, Jamal had kept the agents from accumulating the best evidence, and they hoped if Mike got squeezed, they could lump the little brother in with the worst criminals.

April had listened in on many calls between the brothers, usually with big brother urging little brother to get out of the game, but never really saying anything about crime. Always boring. April reported every few days with little or no evidence proving Mike's criminal activity that would help her superiors lean on him to force some cooperation.

April had learned from his file that he had been a middle linebacker in NC State, decent grades, a business degree, and had returned to Baltimore, took a few sales jobs before starting his cleaning business. From a dozen pictures of Mike, she saw a ruggedly handsome black man, with coal dark skin, still very fit, 6"3", shaved head and appealing features that made him ruggedly handsome. She had been able to get warrants to tap lines phone lines at his office in the Main Plaza Tower and his apartment in downtown.

Agent April Porter Report - Subject Michael Stephan Joyner Notes/Comments August 8, 2018, Tuesday

Over the last 14 days, An agent listens to and records 117 calls from the subject's office—nothing of note other than a reference to sending mother $2500 for medical bills and donation to boys and girls club. Assigned research to verify to the branch office. All call and text messages from the subject's cell phone reveal nothing of note. The subject dropped off boxes of food and food bank near his house every Thursday, consistent with previous team notes.

Agent April Porter Report - Subject Michael Stephan Joyner Notes/Comments August 22, 2017, Tuesday

Over the last 14 days, An agent listens to and records 98 calls from the subject's office—nothing of note other than a reference to sending sister $500 for nephews birthday. Assigned research to verify to the branch office. All call and text messages from the subject's cell phone reveal nothing of note. Thursday delivery to food banks continues. The subject has restarted volunteering and local youth center.

So, the reports went for months. The pressure was mounting on Agent Porter to find something, and with the planned bust happening early March 2018, she was running out of time. So, in late January 2018, April had gained access to his apartment. Off the books, she placed hidden cameras in every room. This allowed her to watch, listen, and record on an off the book burner phone.

When the cameras went active, everything would change Miss Porter. Her written reports on the subject's activities would look the same, but she would soon be shaken to her core.

Five weeks before the investigation would end. April watched as Mike enjoyed the company of some beautiful women, and they were enjoying his sizeable talents. This gorgeous married Asian lady had come over again; she was back again and live on April's phone. Last week, she played the naughty nurse; tonight, she had been playing Asian schoolgirl. Within 30 minutes of arriving, the hot Asian slut was already working on her second orgasm of the night. Off and on the women would pull out a cell phone and record her self getting plowed by Mike, from what she was saying the videos were to show her husband later that night. April watched as Mike was now standing up with the Asian slut wife's legs hanging over his arms, her hands behind his head holding him. He proceeded to bounce her tiny frame, off an imposing cock, relentlessly smacking her against him. The women looked lost in lust and passion, as his thrusts would make her 34D or 34DD fake tits jiggle and shake. Soon he shifted them into a sitting position at the edge of the bed so she could ride and film their action of his full-length mirror. She kept telling Mike how good he was and thanking her husband for letting her be a whore. It became apparent that her husband loved to her to give him jerk off instructions, so she walked him through, pulling his dick out, stroking, and eventually cumming in synch with her. The lucky Asian Slut Wife would cum harder the second time as Mike slammed up his steel rod, lifting her. Mike bottomed out in her cunt and sprayed his cum inside the delirious women. Mike put her down, grab her phone, and film the Asian hot wife clean up his cock as a show of adoration. She would lay on his bed, legs spread playing with his cum as she spoke to the camera. Her husband must like the fact his wife was a slut because she promised more videos soon.

This was just one example of what had overwhelmed Agent Porter and left her in awe of Mike's sexual prowess. She had never seen anyone with such sexual power, and she had never known sex could be so intense. As she watched live and later viewed multiple times, many times, each coupling she quickly found herself fantasizing that it was her. She started to daydream of being with Mike; she wanted to be that slut taking his ten-inch cock deep in her pussy. At night she began having torrid dreams.

While the Asian hot wife was getting the real thing, April was trying too hard to keep in sync with the action on the phone while masturbating inside the van. Blouse and bra open, her pants in a pile next to her feet as she finger fucked herself to another orgasm. What made tonight different, even leaving her shaken, was as her orgasm was approaching Mike had arbitrarily looked right into the tiny camera April had hidden. He had a fierce and determined look on his face, he was unaware he was looking into a camera, but at that moment, April felt exposed. At that moment, he wanted badly to please him. This triggered a massive orgasm in the DEA Agent; she came hard on her right hand while her left hand was desperately pulling her nipples and squeezing her tits until she secured her orgasm. She would collapse like a rag doll in the chair, breathing heaving after her orgasm, but not satisfied. Though they had never met, she felt that if they did, Mike would be able to look into her soul and overwhelm her entirely. She needed what Mike was giving these women, and she needed it bad.

After she left, as with most nights, Mike would fall asleep naked on top of his sheets. April would just watch him sleep for 15-20 minutes. She would marvel at how his long and thick his cock would look even when soft, salivating, and a few times drooling as she watched him. On her drive home late nights or early morning hours, April would ponder old lovers and sexual escapades. She had never been with a black man, got close a few times in college, but just never did it. Nothing compared to what she watched with Mike. When she fell asleep most nights, her dreams had become full of black men and black fucking. She had a recurring dream where she was back in her college, in class on African American History wearing just her cheerleading outfit. In her dream, he talked of white oppression, racism, and slavery while he looked at April with a disgusted look as if it was her fault. She was naked under her cheerleading skirt so she could flash or masturbate for the teacher in hopes he would forgive her. In her dream, the teacher would continue to speak to the class as he would walk up to her, simply pulled out his large African cock and proceeded to face fuck her. April usually woke up as she felt his cock start to explode in her mouth, she would begin to gag as she had trouble swallowing his enormous load.

Another frequent dream, she found herself alone surrounded by African tribal men clad in only war paint and tattoos. April was naked from head to toe, only her badge hanging on dog tags around her neck. She relished how she could feel every detail of their rough hands as they took liberties at will. One would kiss her, then turn her head so another could kiss her, they would take turns cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples, sucking on her breasts, rubbing her cunt, then fingering her cunt, hands would grab her ass, then slap her ass, and finally, fingers would be shoved deep in her ass. While all of this violation of her orifices went on, she was desperately trying to get any one of them to fuck her. While she could feel the very weight and texture of their large cocks somehow, it always slipped away from her.

This dreaming only made reality worse for April's ability to focus. She had thought highly of Mike before all the sexual exploits were known. Now she had a schoolgirl crush, it was only getting worse, and it was screwing her up.

Most mornings, she took herself a long hot shower to shake off her dreams as the coffee brewed. She would find herself sipping on her coffee, completely naked, staring at her image in the full-length mirror. As she sipped her coffee, she would wonder if Mike would find her desirable. She changed angles, showing the mirror all her angles as if she were modeling for his approval. Some workdays, like today, she wanted to put on a lacy bra and matching panties to feel sexy. She often let out a heavy sigh, it was difficult not knowing if he would approve, and unfortunately...she probably would never find out.

Three weeks left in the investigation, April was holed in her van again, waiting for Mike's visitors to arrive. With evident enthusiasm, Mike greeted Alex, an average-looking white man in his early 40's and Shandra, a stunning Indian woman who looked to be 30. Alex would head to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine and pour all three a glass of wine. Standing just inside the living room, Mike engaged in a sensual kiss with the Bollywood like beauty liberally squeezing her ass and tits, while Shandra would rub his chest and his growing bulge in his pants. When Alex returned with wine glasses for each, he smiled at the sight before him as he slipped off to the bedroom, leaving the lovers alone. As Alex headed to the bedroom, Mike had his hand up her dress, his fingers buried in Shandra's cunt where he was working her like skilled lover...she quickly become worked up like a bitch in heat.

Mike had to grab quickly, move her to the bedroom to keep her from raping him right there in the living room. She laughed as Mike tossed her like a rag doll over his shoulder and carried her into the bedroom. He slipped her onto the bed, then beckoned Alex over with his glass of wine so Shandra could undress them both. Alex handed Mike his wine, placed Shandra's on the table, then took out his phone to start the recording. Mike took a few sips of his wine as Shandra began by licking his nipples, gently tugging on his cock, kissing her way down his abs, and eventually putting her mouth to work on his cock. For a few minutes, the only sound was Shandra licking, salivating, and sucking on Mike's cock and heavy ball sack. Mike turned to Alex and told him; not many women knew how to suck a cock like Shandra. Alex retook his seat and started recording from his phone as the large black man would begin another coupling with his wife. Shandra was unaware that the men had a bit of a surprise for her later.

Soon the overheated Indian beauty she would lay back with legs spread open wide. Her pussy lips glistening with her wetness, slightly open, as the dominant black male proceeded to mount. Quickly she reached down to guide his cock inside of her, Mike placed the head of his large phallus against her cunt and slowly inserted five thick inches into her. The women always needed to adjust again to his size, he loved to tease her by rotating his hips but not pushing in any further; he would watch her face fill with lust as she longed for the half of his cock. The slut started to pant with excitement and trying hard, but failing not to appear desperate. Eventually, when she started to beg, Mike sunk his big black cock to the hilt as Shandra could only gasp.

Down in the Van, April was busy caressing her nipples and putting a small vibrator to work on her clit as she enjoyed the show. What astonished her was Alex was just sitting there, sipping his wine, and not pulling his cock out. How could he not be jerking off with the scene in front of him?

Back up in the apartment, Shandra was getting pounded. Once the slut's cervix opened up, Mike would bottom out just a little deeper, which triggered an orgasm that would shake her entire body. When the shaking stopped, Mike rolled her up top so she could ride his cock. She was pretty adept at this position; he loved how she could passionately kiss him and bounce up and down on his cock. He would squeeze her full natural 34C tits, pulling her nipples roughly, and watch as her passion would overtake her. After the next orgasm from this position subsided, Alex walked over and gave her a long kiss, handed her the wine, tweaked her nipples, and slapped her ass a few times as she caught her breath.

Alex soon returned to his chair. Mike then placed Shandra face down and ass up so he could get as deep as possible. Once in this submissive position, the power and friction drove Shandra crazy. She always came the hardest when he fucked her like this. She moaned and groaned, babbling almost incoherently as Mike was relentless in punished her cunt and drove her towards another orgasm.

As Shandra was edging closer to another orgasm, the men launched into the plan. Alex signaled Mike to pull out abruptly. This change in condition left Shandra, empty, overheated, and desperately close to orgasm. She looked over her shoulder, lust, frustration, and submission on her face. She begged Mike to put his cock back in her. Mike looked at Alex with a smile before starting the cycle of stimulation and withdrawal all over again. Mike would pound Shandra close to an orgasm and then pull out, edging her against her will. She would beg him to finish her, each time becoming more desperate. He would wait till she was had calmed down and then start over. Mike continued this routine four more times until Shandra, a blabbering mess, reduced to begging, even crying, to let her cum.

As she was coming down off the edge, this time, Mike ever so slowly slipped her his big black cock inside her soaked cunt Eliciting a sigh of relief from the overstimulated woman. Mike took a fist full of her hair, pulled her up till her back was against this, her large, heavy breast jutting out as her heavy breathing only accentuated their beauty. Mike whispered into her ear, told her to pay attention, and turned her head to face Alex.

Alex stood up as he moved towards her, he realized she had never been more beautiful than now impaled on this black Adonis/black man's cock. Now standing next to the lovers, Alex would firmly grope her tits and French kiss her. Tonight, Alex would let Shandra know that this was a critical moment for her. Confused and somewhat anxiously, Shandra listened to Alex as Mike's cock throbbed inside her overheated cunt. Alex would tell her she could stop right now and never see Mike again, or she agrees to become the slut he believed she was meant to be.

Confused, conflicted, and drunk with lust, the beautiful Indian woman asked him what he meant. He began to tell her that she would no longer be conservative with him and slutty only with Mike. After tonight they would become active in the swinger's lifestyle. She would need to stop being so selfish with her body, covering it up in drab and conservative clothes. No, from now on, she would show her body off with the clothes and bikinis he wanted the world to see her in. Alex had grown tired of her prudishness attitude, and it was time for her to become his slut. Mike then told her that if she did not comply, the only way he would fuck her again was as part of a gangbang. Alex explained they would consummate the agreement with him taking her anal virginity tonight, right after Mike filled her up with his load.

A desperate Shandra would agree to it all, as long as they would let her cum. Alex nodded to Mike to finish her. Soon enough, her ass was smacking into Mike's powerful hip thrust until her pent-up orgasm was released like a volcano. As the gorgeous Indian women's orgasm subsided, she tried to collapse like a ragdoll. Mike had to hold her hips up so he could get his nut. Soon enough, he was injecting spurt after spurt of cum into the beauty, finally feeling his pent-up release. Mike would let her hips go so she could lay prone on the bed basking in the afterglow as she caught her breath.

Sensing his moment, Alex stripped off his clothes, pulled out some lubrication, and joined Shandra on the bed. He would generously apply lubrication to virgin rosebud, a deep and generous amount into Shandra's asshole. To her surprise, she found herself enjoying the feeling, and soon was rotating her hips as he worked a few fingers into her. She had always refused any access to that part of her body, but tonight Alex would have his way and pop her anal cherry. Alex climbed on top, gently pushed his cock in her, and quickly found her anal ring granting him his prize. As Alex fucked her, he reminded her of all the things she would be doing from now. In between passionate kisses, she promised to be his slut, asking him to forgive her for holding out on him. Alex soon responded by shooting his load off into her ass for the first time.

12