April Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is in it?" he asked.

"A gift." April told him. She smiled and stared into his luscious brown eyes.

Later, the car returned. The driver parked and waited where he had dropped his passengers earlier that evening and within minutes the side doors opened. Franco was let out by Alfred and he turned to thank him.

"My pleasure sir." Alfred bowed and then closed the doors. Franco stood and thought about what had happened that evening and looked at the envelope in his hand. He stepped into the car and commanded the driver to return him to his hotel.

3.

April watched as Alfred secured the doors. He turned and walked past her, this time there was no broad smile; instead he simply ignored her presence as if she was not there.

"Well done... well done." Marion appeared as if from nowhere and clapped her hands slowly. She stood behind April in the shadows. "I think that went rather well don't you?" April turned to look at her. She was now dressed and no longer the subservient waitress she had been earlier that evening. "I have paid the guests. They are ready to leave."

"I'm not sure if this is the right thing." April said. Marion moved closer, her face now visible and brandishing a triumphant smile. "Besides, I have never deceived anyone before."

"Oh? I am sure you have." Marion rested her outstretched arms on either side of April, placing her between herself and the wall. "You wanted this and together we can kill two birds with one stone. All you have to do is deny you ever came here tonight."

"And the driver?"

"The driver works for me. You see, everything is planned. All that remains is..." Marion ran a finger down April's hair, continuing across her cheek and stopping at her smooth open lips. "All that remains is your silence."

"I'm sorry I ever agreed to this."

"It's not the time for regrets. Not now that we have come this far."

"What did Franco do? Why do you hate him so much?"

Marion stepped back and her expression changed. "For what he did to my sister. I promised to get even, and now I have that chance, thanks to meeting you."

"And all I have to do is deny what happened?"

"Yes. And you get even too don't forget. Two birds, one stone. Revenge can be so sweet my dear April...so sweet."

"I need a cab. I have had enough for one night." April replied. Marion clicked her fingers and Alfred instantly appeared from the shadows of the narrow passage.

"You heard the lady, Alfred. Call a cab to collect her at the front entrance."

April returned to her apartment, showered and relaxed on her bed with the video camera in her hands. She re-wound the videocassette to the beginning of her solo performance that she recorded late that afternoon. Switched on the music centre with a remote control and continued to play the music by Strauss that she loved so much.

She was going to take a look at the tape, but the piece of music that was playing reminded her once more of her father. It was his favourite too. Memories began to flood into her mind of the time she sat on the balcony in the concert hall and watched her father conducting the very same piece. He did it with grace and with such confidence, feeling every part of the music and every instrument.

The phone rang at her bedside. She was woken from the flashback and noticed the time. It was late and she was not expecting anyone to call her, especially on her private number.

"Hello?"

"April? It's me, Franco," the voice told her. She was startled to even believe that he would contact her again so soon.

"How do you get my number?"

"That isn't difficult for me. I needed to speak to you. I can't sleep." She listened with concern. This was not supposed to happen. She knelt on the bed holding the towel around her. "Hello, April, are you there?"

"Yes."

"Like I said, I could not sleep. Tonight was so strange and I can't stop thinking about it. You exploited one of my weaknesses and nobody has ever done that before without me telling them. I need to see you."

"No!"

"Listen....don't hang up. Please, let me speak. Why is this gift for Michaelangelo so important? Why did you set me up?"

"Set you up?"

"I mean, why did you have to play that game? Don't get me wrong April, I enjoyed it. I know it was all arranged for me. I just thought there would be more."

"It wasn't a game."

"Then I don't understand. Of course, I will deliver the gift for you if that is the way you want it. And I will be looking forward to your working for me very soon. I will draft the contract right away and have it sent to you. But, this is so ridiculous, why can't we be together for a few hours. I can have my car collect you right away and let us forget my fetishes and fantasies for tonight."

"No Franco." She replaced the receiver back quickly, cutting him off.

She knelt for a while wondering what to do. This was not part of the plan. It was to be a meeting; the nightclub and that would be it. Within a few days the task would have been achieved, both Franco and Michaelangelo would be dead. Nobody would ever find out who had done it and if they investigated, then denial would allow them to get away with it. She lay back and bit her thumbnail nervously, her mind racing with thoughts of both regret and guilt. She trusted Marion explicitly.

Franco sat in his hotel room holding the phone in his hand. The faint sound of the disconnected line still purred as he thought and then he replaced the receiver wishing that April had taken up his offer. He wanted her so much and it had been a long time since he yearned so much for a woman like her. But he was also prepared to dismiss her strange behaviour, realising that she was simply playing with him, toying with his deep sexual emotions.

He called the operator asking for a line direct to Michaelangelo Menotti. It would be late back home, but he felt the call was now important. Within minutes Michaelangelo answered.

"Its Franco here, Franco DiBarras. I am so sorry to trouble you at such a late hour my friend but something is bothering me..."

April posed so naturally for the camera. She didn't need much prompting from the photographer as he stood for him in the way he expected. The flowing silk outfit she wore took on the shape it was supposed to in the breeze of the fan, and her form complimented it as it clinged to all the right parts of her body, the material pressing against her breasts, her nipple sharply defined.

"That is fantastic baby. Ok, call it a day," the photographer, told her. She relaxed and stood down from the set where her personal makeover artist waited to escort her to the dressing room. "Same time tomorrow April, please."

"No problem." she replied, kissing him gently on the cheek.

When she entered the dressing room, Franco was sitting at the dressing table. April was astounded to find him there. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I would pay you a visit."

"But you're supposed to be flying back to Naples."

"I cancelled my flight until a later date."

"You can't!"

"But I did. I needed to see you again."

April turned to her makeover artist, a sheepish bespectacled girl who seemed just as surprised as April to find Franco had invited himself in. "Why didn't you tell me?" April asked her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he was here."

"Ok, leave us alone." The girl left in haste, closing the door behind her. April began to strip from the outfit that she wore with her back towards him. He watched intently as she stood naked except for her white briefs in front of him.

"Please, turn around, atleast let me see you," he requested. April cupped her breasts and turned to him, smiling. Despite her peculiar behaviour that still remained a mystery to him, she was in his eyes a very beautiful woman, totally irresistible. And April had equal thoughts about him. Out of all the men that she had met in her life so far, Franco was the most stunning. Not only did this man have power and wealth, but also immense physical attraction.

"Why didn't you come to me when I called you?" he asked. He stood and walked towards her. "I thought our little game had just begun."

"I was tired. It had been a long day." He took her left hand and gently eased it away from her. His eyes met with her breast and a nipple that shown what she was feeling in its erectness. "It was just a little something that I had arranged. I knew that you would enjoy it. As well as your favour of course."

"Ahh..Yes, the gift." He raised her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers. She watched him, savouring each tender lick of his tongue as his eyes looked into hers.

"Michaelangelo was a very good friend of my father," she began to explain. "It is just something I wanted him to have."

"Of course." His kisses moved along the back of her hand with his eyes still fixed, watching her eyes fill with desire he was instilling. "Most people put gifts in little boxes wrapped in pretty paper."

"I had no time. I was very busy."

"Well, now I have more time here, to spend with you, maybe you could make it look more presentable." April was jolted by his unthinkable suggestion and quickly pulled her hand away.

"No."

"Why not?" he asked. She looked at him, her mind clutching for an answer that she did not have. "Is anything the matter?"

"No, no."

"I think there is. You are hiding something."

"What would I be hiding?" She began to look around the room for clothing, finding her brassiere; she began to put it on.

"Here let me fasten it for you." April lifted her hair for him as he began to fasten the clasps. He ran his fingers over her shoulder gently and his touch made her quiver, her eyes closed wanting more. It was one of the most sensitive erogenous parts of her body. He turned her around and their lips met. A kiss, which he had forced upon her, but she had found irresistible as it grew more passionate with every passing second.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered. Franco lifted her, his hands grasping her buttocks as she threw her arms around him, continuing the kiss. He carried her to the dressing table, sat her upon it, scattering its contents aside.

April opened her thighs wide as his hand touched her groin, feeling her warm dampness. There was a pair of scissors at hand and he took them, cutting the waistband of her briefs on both her hips allowing the material to fall away, exposing her sex. He then cut her bra between her breasts. Clasping them in his hands, he squeezed them gently together to enable him to kiss and suck them as she tried to pull off his jacket. Franco helped her, throwing it to the ground. Seeing her now open to him made him pause.

Franco sank onto his knees and placed his fingers upon her pussy lips. She felt him part her, admiring her glistening petals and opening up her fresh pink private domain. There before him was everything he had imagined in his dreams. Then she felt his tongue tasting her, warm and penetrating. He brushed her tiny clitoris, enticing it from its protective hood and sending waves of ecstasy through her. Her fantasy came true atlast as she had longed to feel him doing that. The touch of his tongue exactly as she had predicted it would be. His finger going deeper into her made her shudder and sigh with pleasure.

He stood and with his arms leaning on either side of her, they kissed, passionately. April could taste her sex on his lips and that made everything more exciting. Never before had she been given oral sex until that moment. Franco was the first. Without hesitation, she unbuttoned his trousers and found him hard between her fingers, feeling the shape and girth of him. Again, she had dreamed of taking him in her mouth. The other night at the nightclub, she wanted to be in Marion's place, doing the things she was doing to him.

"Are you ready?" he whispered. Although she was ready there was something else she needed to make clear to him.

"Be gentle," she gasped softly. "It's my first time."

He paused for a moment and thought of what she had just confessed. It was something he had never expected. She was one of the most beautiful women in the world and still a virgin. He respected her for that and instead of thrusting deep and hard, he allowed her to guide him between her lips and slowly he pressed into her.

April gave out a gasp as she felt him enter her. It was no different at first to the fingers she had become accustomed to. Then gently he began to push deeper. She gripped his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin.

"Are you sure you are ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Tell me if it hurts you. I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm ok. I'm sorry."

"There is no need to be sorry April. I never realised that you would be a virgin. That fact only makes this time more precious to me."

She smiled, her eyes closed gently and she released her grip on his skin. "Thank you." Franco gave her a gentle thrust, sending his manhood as far inside of her as he could. Once more her fingers gripped in response. It was not pain, but the feeling of fullness and the intimacy that went with it.

"I promise I will not cum inside of you," he whispered gently. It was a desire she craved, but she knew that for him to release himself into her was not sensible. Not only was she a virgin, but also she was ripe and fertile and this moment was only for pleasure and not for procreation.

He began to push and retract, slowly at first, gauging her response. April could feel her orgasm growing, she began to ride it and savour the journey to her climax. Franco gave her that privilege as her cries grew louder and he knew that she had peaked when her fingernails dug into his skin and her body trembled. To April it was like no other orgasmic release she had ever felt before. This time it was not self induced, this time her mantra was not music and this time the fantasies were real. And now instead of ceasing, Franco began to slow his rhythm, allowing the feelings in her to dwell.

"Enjoy it my precious," he told her. "Let me take you where you have never been before." Now she knew the difference. Franco gave her an orgasm that lasted far beyond her realised expectations. Then he reached his own limits under the strength of such passion. He withdrew and she felt the warm spurt of his cum hit her navel as he groaned out his own orgasmic release in harmony with hers.

Together they began to relax and the kissing was no longer fervent, but gentle and loving. April felt a calming spread through her. Something she was saving for someone special had now been completed, and yet Franco was still a stranger to her. And then he whispered something, which made her think. "I love you."

There was a knock at the door. "Miss, may I come in?" the voice asked. It was her makeover artist. Franco pulled away from her so that she could make herself decent.

"I will be free in a moment." April replied.

"The photographer wishes to close the studio."

"Tell him to wait, I won't be long." Franco smiled and held her close, sealing their past few moments with another long meaningful kiss.

4.

The room was dim. Lit only by a pink shaded wall light and below it a bed, on which Marion lay naked, crying with pleasure. Her wrists handcuffed to the wall, her breasts heaving and shuddering as she bucked.

"Oh yes, yes!" Her voice repeated as she shuck her head from side to side in a wild display of gratification. And beside her was the sex slave, a muscular man, young and dark tanned with sapphire blue eyes, his fingers inside her sex, stroking her to an orgasmic climax.

The dwarf servant, Alfred entered the room carrying a mobile phone and the sex slave withdrew his tender touches.

"Miss Marion, an important call." Marion stopped; her breathing was heavy with a look of anguish on her face. She hated being disturbed during times of extreme ecstasy.

"How many times have I told you never to disturb me?"

"But this is Miss April." Alfred replied. The slave released her right hand from the cuff so that she could take the call.

"What is it April? This better be urgent."

"It is. Very urgent." April replied. "Franco did not return as we expected."

"What? What do you mean he didn't return as expected? This is not a good time for silly jokes."

"I'm not joking. It isn't going to happen."

Marion sat herself up and dismissed her slave and servant. "Ok. So you had better explain. And it better be good."

"I think he knows something. I knew this was a bad idea."

April sat in her lounge watching the video of herself with the sound turned down.

"I was with him this afternoon and I asked him to return the letter."

"Did you tell him that it was a bomb?"

"No, I'm not that stupid."

"You mean we did all that for nothing?"

"Yes. I told you, it was a bad idea. We should never have gone this far."

"So what do we do now?" Marion asked.

"Leave it with me." April disconnected her phone and placed it beside her as Franco's hand touched hers. Together, they watched the video and the finale that played out before them. April's eyes widened, a pleasurable grin on her face as the sight of herself on screen, reaching her climax to the music, filled her with the feelings of sexual desire, to re-live the moment once more.

Franco touched her face, watching her expression as she closed her eyes and bit gently into her lip. "You like pleasuring yourself I see?" he whispered. She nodded her head in reply. "And you like to watch yourself?" His hand moved down and touched her covered breast, the hardness of her nipple on his fingertips. "The music, it gives you pleasure?" Her eyes opened slightly and she looked at him.

"This is my thing. I have always pleasured myself to this particular piece since I can remember." Franco smiled and reached over to kiss her.

April turned on the music centre. He lay and watched from the bed at her naked form turn around and walk slowly towards him. Everything lit by the dull atmospheric candlelight. The music began to play and the room filled with sound. Another one of her classical favourites by Stravinsky. She straddled his hips and leaned forward, kissing his forehead and onto his nose. His eyes closed, feeling her tender affections as her breasts gently brushed against his chest. As their tongues entwined she felt his hands touching her buttocks, a straying finger exploring her sex and his hardness pressing against her. She sat up, and for the first time, she was able to see his manhood, proudly standing, its skin darker than the skin on her navel and its head unhooded. Her fingers caressed, feeling the veins that stood out like inverted rivulets. It had not been the first time she had touched a man in that way.

He raised his hands, clasping her breasts affectionately. The feel of him in her fingers and his upon her nipples sent a soothing wave of pleasure through her body. She felt the need to do something that only existed within her fantasies. She looked at him and smiled and slid along his legs until positioned to take his manhood into her mouth. The first taste of a man was not as she expected as her tongue explored every part of his glans and then the bitterness of his precum became yet another sensation. Franco brushed his hands through her hair, moaning with his appreciation of what she was doing. She increased her actions, taking him deeper into her mouth, sucking and licking, savouring its soft skin against her tongue. His hand pressed more firmly on her head and his hips began to buck with the rhythm at which she pleased him. His moans became louder as he murmered something under his breath and suddenly without warning she felt his warm charge flow into her throat. She had no alternative but to swallow. With the second deluge of cum she was able to hold it, allowing it to cover his manhood in a mingled concoction with her own saliva. She released him, using her slender hand to expel yet another charge that flowed like white syrup over her fingers.

123456...9