April Showers

Story Info
Mom wants son to piss, then have sex.
8.3k words
4.48
85k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April Showers

Introduction: Today we meet Flo, and Ernie. Obviously Flo is the mother, and Ernie the 21 year-old son. Ernie has a girlfriend, Sandra. She appears briefly.

Chapter 1

When Ernie was in high school he had a paper route. You know what a paper route is? Well, assuming you do, Ernie learned more about the facts of life from his paper route than all the classes he took on female sexuality. When he collected his route, he had a small book in which all his customers were listed. If they took a morning paper, it was fine. If they took a morning and evening paper, it was better. But if they took an AM, PM and Sunday paper, Ernie made quite a bit of money every week. He also supplemented his income by selling papers before the store knew how many papers he had.

Usually women don't get dressed to pay the paper boy. They don't say, oh it's the paper boy, what shall I wear? What they do is, come to the door in some old house dress, or a negligee or whatever they're wearing. So Ernie looked forward to collecting his route because by the time he was finished his balls ached. Most often he'd jerk off when he got home, but he never forgot Mrs. Cook who invited him in while she got the dollar she owed him, and gave him a blowjob as a tip. He couldn't very well tell his mother about what Mrs. Cook did but he never forgot it because you never forget the woman who first sucked your cock.

Ernie was from a close knit family, in that his mother told him never to tell people their business. He was the oldest, being already in college. He was 20 years old, and his mother doted on Ernie. It was probably because his Mom and Dad fought constantly. And Ernie was there to get the Bible for her, to comfort her while she sobbed, and hug her -- actually rub her ass cheeks -- and when Ernie got a hard-on from hugging his mother, she never overtly said, "Take your hands off my ass!" She hugged him closer, so she could feel his massive boner. Then she wondered why his sheets were always crusted with cum.

His mother's name was Flo. Actually Florence, but nobody called her Florence. Flo had an hourglass figure -- heavy boobs, child-bearing hips, and thick but beautiful thighs. Women with thin thighs are usually sickly and so Ernie always preferred women with thick thighs. Like his mother. If you asked Ernie to describe his mother to you, he'd tell you what her naked boobs looked like, that she had no stretch marks, and how much hair she had on her pussy. About the hair, she never shaved. She did shave her armpits, but the hair on her lower belly would have given Rubens a stiffie. She wasn't really hairy, she was just your normal Latin female. Moreover, she had auburn hair, eyes that could look right through you, and hands that could easily made into a fist. She was very strict.

Hairiness is supposed to indicate a woman's sexuality, and that's what Ernie learned in the books he read. Or actually borrowed from the public library. To be expected, every female he dated had hair between her legs and that told Ernie he could play around, feel up the girl, and if he was lucky enough to find an older woman, there would be a lot of hair. And if some cutie tried to tell Ernie she wasn't 'that kind of girl' Ernie knew she was pulling his chain. He found out every woman wants to fuck. Every woman checks out a guy's dick, looking for a thick one. If it's long and thick, so much the better. Even the nuns at St Vincent's Church checked out the lump in Ernie's pants.

Being close to his mother, being the oldest, she let him help her with daily chores, like do the grocery shopping, she let him buy her undies, and even her bra. He eventually realized his mother was hot, because no matter who came to the house -- his uncle, his older cousin, even the mailman -- they all made cracks about how sexy she was and they all loved her big boobs and they all must have jerked off as soon as they left. There was no way a guy could sit and talk to Flo without almost coming in his pants.

By the time Ernie was 21 ,he'd seen all his mother's privates, and if he listened closely she'd be in her room moaning. Naturally her door was closed. She moaned during the day mostly because everyone was supposed to be working or at school. At night she'd go to bed early and that insured her husband Ralph got no action. No blowjob, no herky jerky, no licking ass.

It was becoming clear to Ernie that his mother had needs. She never mentioned it to him, but at times she'd talk about her 'hot flashes' and she talked about it a lot. When she went into her bedroom, to 'rest her eyes' he could hear her moaning and the bed creaking. One time she had a phone call, and he had to tell her the school called, and when he peered thru the semi-darkness of her room he could see a naked tit, a big fat tit, and the sheet wasn't covering her thighs anymore. Her hands were down there, between her legs. Jiggling between her legs.

Since Flo never discussed sex with him, Ernie figured something was missing. He expected her to ask him about Sandra, and maybe comment that she was 'cute' and had a lovely bottom. Nothing. He caught her peeking at Sandra, at Sandra's legs because Sandra always wore short skirts, because of Ernie, and sometimes Flo could see Sandra's pink panties with the hearts.

Chapter 2

Ernie did have a hobby, although psychologists might call it a fixation. He dated a girl named Sandra, and they went to the movies, and even went to symphony. She had a weak bladder and had to piss more often than most girls. Girls usually have to piss more often guys do, anyway. He asked her if he could watch her piss, and at first she though it was gross, his asking to watch her piss, but after some thought, she thought it might be fun and Ernie could jerk off while she pissed.

It was springtime, and tulips were beginning to bloom. His mother thought it strange that Ernie and Sandra were in the bathroom together because it's something girls do. Girls never go into the john alone. But Ernie and Sandra were in there giggling and pissing and then more pissing, but all she could hear was Sandra whispering to Ernie.

When Sandra had gone home, Flo figured, in the course of conversation, to ask Ernie about the noises coming out of the bathroom. They were, at the moment, in the living room, Flo sitting on the couch.

"Do you enjoy watching Sandra pee, Ernie?"

"Yes, Mother," he responded. Ernie learned early on, never to lie to his mother. But this question, being so personal, he had to tell her the truth. If he said, no he didn't enjoy watching his girlfriend pissing, Flo would never believe him.

"You like to see a girl pee, huh?" This time his cock started throbbing inside his pants. Flo grinned wickedly at her son. "Does it make you feel good, seeing Sandra pee?"

Ernie looked at his mother now. He saw the beauty of her face, the dark eyes, and the strange way they seemed to sparkle. He dropped his eyes to her tits, seeing them swell and strain her scoop neck dress. Flo slowly lifted her shoulders, making her tits stand out. Her nipples protruded from the dress. She was still smiling with a wicked glint in her eyes. While Ernie stared at her tits, she was looking at the front of his pants, seeing his cock outlined in hardness.

"Yes," was all he could say.

With her shoulders back, she clutched the cushions of the couch, her mind whirling with lewd ideas. "I have to pee," she said in a very low whisper. Ernie missed everything but the word pee. He nodded as if he had heard it all.

"Would you like to go with me?" Flo asked, her voice so throaty, the words so low, Ernie didn't hear it all. But he nodded in reply.

His mother usually wasn't modest when she used the john, and he was used to hearing the hissing flow from her mature cunt. He'd sometimes be brushing his teeth and she would piss while she asked him what he wanted for dinner. But up to now, he'd never actually looked at her crotch when she was in there with him.

"Come on with me, then," Flo said, getting to her feet.

"Come where, Mom?" She understood then that he had not heard her completely.

"I said I have to pee, baby," she replied. "And I asked if you wanted to go with me, and you nodded yes."

Her cunt was twitching in tightness, her tits swollen. She felt more excitement than she had felt in years. She'd never thought of her son in this way before, but she was staring at his cock now, and it looked a lot bigger than it was the last time she'd peeked at him. Desire swept over her like a brush fire. She lifted her hands to her tits, cupping each one. Her mature hips swayed as she waited for him.

"Come watch me pee, Ernie," she whispered. "Don't you want to?"

Ernie jumped from the chair, his eyes wide with excitement. "Yeah, sure ..."

When he stood, his cock was more obvious. Flo gazed at it, giggling in a naughty, girlish way. She took her son's hand, leading him to the bathroom.

Without hesitation, she lifted her skirt to her waist, standing a moment to let her son look at her. Ernie stared open-mouthed at the thick triangle of dark hair

covering his mother's groin. Flo climbed onto the toilet, her feet on the seat. She parted her knees. "Watch," she whispered.

Ernie leaned down, his eyes looking glazed. Golden piss gushed from his mother's bush, tinkling into the water bowl. Flo felt a tremor of perverse pleasure shoot up and down her spine.

Ernie's eyes turned hot as he watched the piss streaming from his mother's hole. The strands of hair parted, and the pink flesh excited him. Watching her son's excited reactions, Flo stroked along her inner thigh. She pressed her fingers into the hair of her cunt, lifting upward. The stream of piss arched out, splashing onto the lid of the toilet, as well as the floor. Ernie saw his mother's unusually long clit, and he licked his lips.

"You like watching me pee?" Flo whispered softly. "Does it turn you on, baby?" Ernie nodded vigorously.

Flo slipped her hand downward, framing her cunt lips with two fingers. She began rubbing them up and down as she pissed.

"You know what this does to me, Ernie? It makes me ... you know, hot."

"Me, too," he groaned.

"What should we do about it?"

"I don't know."

She was about to flush, and she sent a final squirt of piss from her cunt. She stepped off the toilet. Then sat on it, not minding how wet it was. She parted her

thighs, leaning back on the water tank.

"It makes me so hot," she whispered, "I want to play with myself!"

Ernie was shaking with excitement as he saw his mother run her fingers through the mass of cunt hairs, parting the lips of her cunt. He gasped when she thrust a finger into her vermillion slit. Flo fucked her finger into her cunt, watching her son's face. She pulled the finger out, and Ernie saw it glistening wetly. With a lewd grin, Flo licked at her finger.

"Don't hide your hard-on from me anymore, Ernie," she said. "Take it out of your pants and let me really see it."

"You really wanna see it?"

"You're not ashamed to show it to me, are you?"

"Shit, no!" Ernie said, fumbling with his pants. He pulled his cock out.

Flo mewled as she gazed at it. Ernie's cock was long, with a big, swollen cock-head. It was thick, for his age. His cock throbbed, jerking up and down. Pearls of clear liquid formed on his piss hole.

"Oh, Ernie," she murmured. "It's beautiful!"

Proudly, Ernie arched his hips out. Flo shoved her hand forward, stroking the tips of her fingers along the hard cock-shaft.

"You're rock hard," she whispered, bringing her fingers to the head of his prick. She circled the swollen knob, feeling the velvety smoothness of it. She rubbed her fingertip over his piss hole, wiping away the sap. Bringing her finger to her lips, she tasted, watching more juice seep from his cock.

"Mmmmmm, very nice."

She wrapped her fingers about his cock, squeezing. Ernie grunted with pleasure. Flo pumped her fist on her son's cock, watching the cock-head bulge and drip.

Her other hand slipped into the top of her dress, and she lifted out her glowing flesh, her fat tit. She pulled her son's hand to it, closing his fingers around the tit. Ernie felt his mother's nipple burning into his palm. He squeezed, bringing a soft moan from his mother. Flo moved her fist back and forth on his cock a bit faster. Her eyes were wide and bright.

"Want me to make you come this way?" she asked in a thick voice.

Ernie was squeezing and feeling his mother's naked tit. When he answered her, it was with a grunt and shove of his cock.

"You're very hard," Flo said, jacking her son's cock faster with a tight fist. "You're so damned hard, Ernie! I can feel it throbbing in my fist."

Ernie looked down at his mother's pumping fist, gasping with pleasure.

"I can make you squirt, honey," Flo murmured. "I can make you come with my hand. I can jack you off and having you gushing hard, but -- "

Ernie squeezed his mother's naked tit hard enough to bring a groan of sweet, pleasure-pain from her.

"I can jack you off, Ernie," she said again. "But it would feel so much better if you ... put it in me."

Ernie's eyes widened. Her couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Fuck you, Mom?"

Flo giggled with delight. "That's right. Fuck me! Wouldn't you like your cock inside something warm and wet and tight? Fucking me would feel better than jacking off."

"Christ!" Ernie piped. "Do you really want me to do it? Can I really fuck you, Mom?"

He was dancing with excitement. Flo gurgled with delight. She scooted her ass forward on the toilet seat, spreading her legs wide.

"Put it in me and see," she urged. "I want you cock in me just as much as you'd like to put it in me, Ernie! Yes, baby ... stick your cock in Mother!"

She had taken her hand from his cock, her eyes staring with burning heat at it. She licked her lips anxiously. Ernie, so excited he would stick his cock anywhere at that moment, lowered himself, bending his knees so his cock was level with his mother's bushy cunt. As Flo watched him move between her spreading thighs, she took his cock again, this time at the base. She was eager to feel his cock sliding into her cunt, but she held him off.

"Easy, baby," she whispered. "Don't rush. We have plenty of time. Just go slow and easy."

She rubbed the head of his cock along the slit of her cunt. The feel of it sent her into a shivering erotic delight. Ernie was watching, his eyes blazing. He saw his mother drag the swollen head of his cock up her cunt slit. The heat of her pussy seemed to scald his prick. The urge to thrust his cock fast and hard into her cunt was strong, but he resisted the feeling.

Flo knew how her son felt; she wanted him to fuck into her swiftly, too. But at the same time, she wanted to take it easy, feel the pleasure grow and swell.

She rubbed the head of his cock up and down her puffy cunt lips, smearing it with the oozing juices. She pulled it onto her distended clit, pressing hard. She made a soft, whimpering sound.

Shoving her son's cock downward, she turned it loose. His cock-knob was just inside the hot lips of her cunt.

"Now!" she hissed.

Ernie lunged. His cock slithered into her cunt, spreading the hairy lips of her pussy, stretching them. His balls banged upon the curve of her ass. Flo hissed loudly, her eyes rolling. "Ohhhh, god!"

For a moment Ernie thought he was going to come, thought it would be over before he could fuck his mother. He held himself deep inside the hot wetness, gritting his teeth. He rested his hands on his mother's thighs, his body shaking.

"It's okay, Ernie," Flo whispered. "I understand. Don't try to hold it back. It's okay if you come."

Ernie groaned. He came. His cock lurched and began to squirt into his mother's hairy cunt. There wasn't anything he could do to stop it. Her pussy was just too hot, too wet, and too tight.

"Oooooh," Flo gurgled when she felt her son's cock gushing into her cunt. "I feel it, honey! I feel you coming inside me! Let it go, Ernie! Come all you want! Come hard and feel good, baby."

The lips of her cunt began to squeeze at her son's spurting prick, milking at the base. She drew the thick cum juice from his balls with the muscles of her cunt. It always happened that way when she felt a cock gooshing into her; her cunt would start sucking by itself, as if it were thirsty for the creamy juice.

"Me, too!" she gasped, an orgasm spasming through her pussy. "I'm coming, too! God, it's good, Ernie!"

The convulsions of her cunt sent tremors of ecstasy through her. Her tit, still showing, seemed to swell more. Ernie was no longer coming, but his cock was surprisingly hard. She grabbed his hips and began pushing and pulling, forcing his still-hard cock in and out of her cunt.

"You're still hard?" she hissed. "Fuck me while you're still hard! Oh, fuck me, fuck me quick!"

Ernie gripped his mother's twisting hips, plunging his cock in and out of her stretched hole. The wet sounds of his balls slapping against her writhing ass excited them both. Flo lifted her crotch to his ramming cock, meeting him lunge for lunge. She squealed and gasped as the pleasure renewed itself, centered between her long, creamy thighs. Her clit scraped along the shaft of her son's cock, burning and throbbing as hard as his cock was.

Ernie fucked swiftly into his mother's cunt. His face was screwed up, his cock throbbing, his balls hard. He rammed his cock hard into his mother's gripping cunt, making her naked tit jiggle. Flo whimpered and pressed her steaming cunt hard onto him, grinding with lewd delight. She held his pounding hips with strong fingers, jerking him forward.

"Ohhh, baby, fuck me!" she murmured. "Fuck Mother! Ohhhhhh, Ernie, fuck me! Your cock... so hard... so very hard! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her cunt seemed to be tightening around his cock, squeezing it like her fist had. The tightness of his mother's cunt was unlike anything he had ever felt before. He thought her cunt was gobbling his cock, eating it, sucking it.

"Faster, Ernie!" Flo hissed. "Fuck me fast! Oh, baby, you're going to make me come, again! Oooooh, I want to come again, Ernie!"

Ernie rammed hard, driving his cock into his mother's cunt with short, jerking stabbing motions. His balls smashed at the churning cheeks of her ass. He shoved his right hand up to grasp her naked tit. He clung to it tightly, his fingers sinking into the firm flesh.

"Ahhhh, harder, baby!"

Ernie was fucking so hard, Flo felt the lips of her cunt being bruised. She didn't care; the sensations were rippling throughout her entire body.

"Ooooh, so close, Ernie!" she shrieked. "I'm so close I'm about to come! Oooo, give it to me... ram your cock up there! Fuck my cunt, baby! I'm going to blow!"

Her cunt went into wild, searing convulsions, grabbing at her son's darting cock, sucking at it as her orgasm exploded.

"Again!" she screamed. "Again and again and again!"

Ernie thrust his cock deep, holding it there. His mother slammed her spasming cunt onto it, fucking powerfully.

"I gotta..." Ernie grunted. "Mom, I gotta come!"

"Yes!" she screamed.

Come juice spewed from his cock. Flo felt searing juice splash along the walls of her cunt, causing her orgasm to increase. She shrieked with mindless ecstasy as her son flooded her cunt with creamy jizz. Through her orgasms, she could feel his cock throbbing with each spurt. She could even feel his balls banging against the cheeks of her ass.

Slowly, her orgasms began to fade. Her body shook as her ass lowered. Ernie's cock slipped free, still dripping. He fell forward onto his mother's body, sliding to his knees. He shoved his arms about her waist, hugging her, his hot breath searing her naked tit. She felt his lips near the nipple; then she adjusted her body so the nipple slipped between his lips. She held the back of his head, stroking and caressing her other hand up and down his back.