April's Body Ch. 05: End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April kissed back feeling proud of her own body and the extra prolactin it produced.

"I'll put on the mask now," Julia said softly. She reached to the side and placed the mask around her eyes, it wrapped around the back of her head and made her look like someone in costume, only with two large cocks with glowing lights hanging from the crotch area. "I can feel everything through the cocks now."

April reached down grabbed each of the cocks with her hands. It didn't have the texture of skin but as she squeezed them Julia took a deep breath.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, it does!" Julia was excited. "It feels so good."

"Well, you drank plenty of milk, now it's my turn," April said. "Let's see what kind of juice your cyber-cocks have."

April lifted Julia up and sat her on the bed before kneeling in front of her with the top cock only inches away from her face. Both cocks suddenly became erect with anticipation and Julia felt the change in them.

"It feels so good," Julia said. "I feel like for the moment I've become like a man, even if I'm still a woman at my core."

April placed her tongue at the balls of the bottom cock and began licking upward. The sensation caused Julia to gulp in shock.

"Whoa! Wow!" Julia couldn't understand the sensations even though it was pleasurable.

"Your cocks are both so big," April said. "I can't fit both of them in my mouth at the same time, but I can do one while the other can fuck my tits."

"Your mouth?"

"Yeah," April said smiling and looking up towards Julia.

"I was thinking we were going to have sex-" Julia was interrupted as April took the top cock into her mouth and began to rigorously work it with her tongue while sucking hard. "Ahhh!"

Julia's abdomen began to pulsate and gyrate. The pleasure was too much at first and she tried to pull out but April wouldn't let her. April grabbed Julia's butt with both her hands while her elbows motioned her breasts to bring in the second cock in between. Her hands pushed Julia and the two cocks toward her, the top one deeper into her mouth and the bottom one in between April's large breasts.

"April!" Julia screamed. "April this is too much! It's too much!"

Julia's voice began to get louder as she felt the sweat build up around her face. There was a sensation within the sack attached to the cocks and then one within her pelvic region. Hearing Julia however, April simply continued on harder. Suddenly Julia felt ejaculation for the first time, though it was artificial it felt real as she no longer felt her vagina as the suit compensated for her neural network.

The white substance flung itself out from both the top and bottom cocks. The top one which was now in April's throat pulsated as it was pulled out while the bottom one sprayed all over April's breasts.

"Yum," April said. "This tastes really good."

Panting Julia laughed. "It can't taste as good as your breast milk."

"Maybe it's not as sweet but it's still warm and sweet," April said. April moved her hands down and looked at Julia who was still erect. "Can you keep going?"

"I think I can," Julia said.

April had a devilish smile on her face. She stood up and lifted Julia's arms over the head pulling her body off the ground.

"You're like a beautiful talking doll," April said. "I just want to dress you up."

Before Julia could respond April had plopped her on the bed was now on top of her. April found both of Julia's cocks and slowly began to insert them into both her anus and vagina with just the tip inside, then bracing herself sat down on top of Julia's pelvis. As April sat down she exhaled to try and make the process smoother. Both cocks were so large that it required some effort and stretching to fit them both inside comfortably.

"It's so big," April said as she leaned over Julia. "It's so big and feel so good."

"Your pussy and ass both feel so tight," Julia said. "I feel all the friction created by the tightness. It's so-"

Julia began screaming as April started to ride bouncing up and down. With each of her bounces April's breasts which had the white substance plopped on top of Julia's face lightly brushing her each time. Julia's mouth and hair were the only parts of her body not covered by the suit or mask. Knowing this April deliberately bounced her breasts there trying to force Julia to taste the left over synthetic cum. The length of April's torso prevented her from being able to bend far enough to kiss Julia while she had sex with her.

"You shouldn't talk when a young woman like me is trying to dominate you," April said with her devilish smile. "I've been played with till I screamed by your tongue all week so something like this won't make me scream anymore. That was a dirty trick you played on me on the plane."

Julia continued to squeal as April bounced up and down enjoying the moment. There was great pleasure in both her ass and her pussy but over the week Julia's active tongue entered both places so many times that the large cyber-cocks couldn't provide enough stimulation for her to lose control.

"These cocks are big, but that just means it's going to cause you more pleasure than you're able to handle," April said.

"I'm coming!" Julia screamed. Julia felt some of the white substance drop into her mouth, it was both warm and sweet as April had told her. "I'm coming hard!"

The surge was felt again, this time with both cocks emptying themselves into both April's pussy and asshole. The warm fluid that built up inside made April feel tingly. She smiled as the warmness exuded an ache she enjoyed as she leaned forward and fell with her breasts smothering Julia's face. The two women rolled with Julia now going on top of April.

"That wasn't enough," April said. "I'm not done yet. I'm going to pay you back for this whole week."

The white substance oozed out of April's pussy and ass as Julia's attached cyber-cocks were still inside. Her cocks could also feel the warmth and tightness inside April's two holes. Julia felt both of April's hands on her hips while her own gloved hands fell on top of April's large breasts.

Julia felt herself moving up and down. The excitement prevented her from causing her cocks to go flaccid. There was still plenty of fluid left in the ball-sack as the cocks started to rub against April's insides once more.

"I need to rest," Julia said.

"No!" April suddenly said. "No resting!"

April grabbed both of Julia's hands which supported Julia's weight and overpowered her holding them behind Julia's back. This caused Julia's head to fall face first in between April's breasts, mashing against her cheeks. There was plenty of sweat on April's body from the movement while Julia's suit continued to wick away her sweat and keep her comfortable. Even then, April's built up motivation gave her the advantage over the older woman.

"I'm going to slowly move you up and down," April said. "Your face is now in a nice spot."

As she felt dominated Julia began to breath deeply. She enjoyed the pace, but there was one more feature she wanted to test from the suit. One more thing that could possibly give her the edge in this situation.

"Turn Vibrator on?"

"Yes," Julia said.

"Yes to what?" April heard her. "If it's yes you're submitting to-"

The vibration started from both of the cocks. The sudden surge of stimulation in both of April's holes, and the feedback from the vibrations to the neural network completely changed the expression of both Julia and April.

Both women began screaming in unison. April let go of Julia's hands and instead put both arms around and hugged her tightly into her body. The two began to roll around on the bed. More of the white substance started to flow out almost like a river out of April's two holes and April's breasts squirted out milk from the intense sensations while the two rolled back and forth in bed..

Their minds went blank from the physical ecstasy.

"Julia!" April was wildly screaming. "Julia!"

"April!" Julia screamed. "I love you April!"

"I love you Julia. Fuck me so hard!"

Several minutes later the vibrations stopped as Julia's suit ran out power. April began to breath and calm down. Julia removed the mask and pulled the two cocks out. As the two women lay there the entire bed was drenched in both the synthetic seminal fluid and breast milk. Both of them now languid from the intense few minutes they had were breathing hard.

"We should..." Julia was breathing heavily. "We should get in the bath..."

"Yes..." April said. "What about the sheets?"

"I'll call the maid," Julia said softly. "Right now this suit needs to bath..."

The two women then kissed softly and bathed together. Julia still wore the suit while April remained naked.

Four days later Julia announced their wedding plans to her family which were met with congratulations and married a year later. Being much younger April stayed with Julia until the day she died... and what she did after is a story all upon itself.

12