April's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I'm aware of when I land back on earth is Mom, pulling my shirt up. Moving reflexively, I raise my arms to let her pull it off entirely. She throws it aside, wraps her arms around me, and draws closer. I do the same.

We sit like that for a long time, embraced in each other. My cock still inside her, pulsating with aftershocks. Her breasts on my bare chest. Her breath tickling my neck. Me, gently drawing my fingertips across her lower back. Semen tickles my balls as it slowly seeps out of her.

"Happy birthday," I whisper.

"You shouldn't have," she whispers back.

"Someone has to."

My knees begin to hurt and my butt has fallen asleep but I don't dare release my mother's naked body. Not yet. I want to hold her forever. My penis has shrunk down to a semi-hard state but it is still inside of her.

"That's not your job," Mom says after a long silence. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of my own needs. You don't have to do this."

"I know I don't have to," I reply. "But I want to fuck you."

"But we can't."

"We already did. And we're going to do it again," I say, mustering all the confidence I have left. "Today. Tomorrow. The day after tomorrow."

My cock begins to rise again, growing inside of her. Mom lets go of me and pushes herself to her feet before it gets to its full potential, however. Her pussy is right in front of me, a mix of semen and juices running down her inner thighs.

"We can talk about this later," she says curtly. "I'm starving."

Awkwardly, I push myself up. My butt begins to prickle as it wakes up. My cock is hard again. Mom stands in front of the stovetop with her back to me.

Stepping closer, I bend down slightly, push my cock between her legs, and guide the tip to the warm hole. Mom lets out a sigh as I enter her again. I grab her thighs and begin to thrust.

"Damn it," she says.

I freeze.

"What?"

"The food's gone cold."

I thrust in again. Harder and faster than last time. I'm in control again and this time I don't need a stupid remote-controlled toy, I use my own cock. Faster and harder. My thighs slam into the back of her thighs.

"Oh, oh, oh," she groans with every thrust, bracing herself on the counter with outstretched arms.

I don't stop for anything. Not even when I feel her trembling again, slumping against the island. Her pussy begins contracting, massaging the entire length of my cock. Under normal circumstances that would have been enough to send me over the edge but I just came already and it barely has any effect.

Mom's moaning takes on a sharper edge after that but it also gets louder and more passionate. The muscles in my legs burn and my heart is racing.

Finally, I cum. I push in deep and blast another load inside of her, relishing the sensation. Mom lets out a long sigh of relief.

"Okay," she says into the ensuing silence.

"Okay what?" I ask, coming down from the greatest high known to man.

"Fuck me. Whenever you want. You're right, I need this. I want this. I haven't felt this good in years."

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, Myles. You're a damn fool but I love you."

That's right. I am a fool.

April's fool.

12