April's Volunteer Assignment

Story Info
April helps a senior citizen.
1.6k words
4.53
25.1k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be another hot day April thought, as she grabbed the bags from her car and headed up to the condo door. She came here once a week to visit Henry Milton and help him with a few chores around the place. It had started out as a college assignment for one of her freshman classes. They were each assigned a senior from the local retirement community to visit once a week. April enjoyed her visits with Mr. Milton so much that she kept it up, even though the class was over and she was now on summer break.

Mr. Milton was in his late 70's and his wife Nancy had passed away years ago. He was still in good shape for his age, with a sharp mind that didn't miss a detail. Early on he would slip April some money when she was leaving, telling her he knew she was a struggling college girl and to keep it when she tried to return it.

April noticed he still had a strong appreciation for the female form. She would catch him occasionally admiring her full breasts when he thought she wasn't looking and it wasn't long before he became forward enough to give her "innocent" hugs that always lasted a bit longer than they should, where he would hug her tight enough to smash her breasts against his chest and slip his hands down to cup her round bottom.

He also had taken up a habit of "accidentally" brushing across her breasts while she was there. He used his age as an excuse, like he somehow didn't know what he has just done. April wasn't fooled in the slightest, and to be honest, she enjoyed the attention. She had stopped wearing bras on her visit days, and always picked out clothes that were form fitting and small. It was a bit of a turn on to know he was watching her while she was there.

Today as April rang the doorbell she had on small knit shorts that barely covered her butt and a fitted, very thin material, t-shirt with no bra. She had her long blonde hair pulled up on top of her head in a messy bun.

Mr. Milton opened the door almost as soon as she rang the bell. "April!" he said and quickly grabbed the bags of groceries she was holding. The apartment was freezing, as usual, and as soon as April stepped inside she felt her nipples tighten in the cold. "I'm so happy to see you!Come help me put this stuff away" Mr. Milton said, and she saw that he was looking right at her hard nipples. She knew thru this thin fabric he could almost see their color and shape, that's why she picked this shirt.

They put the groceries away together, laughing and talking companionably. Then April fixed a light lunch and they sat next to each other at the little table to eat. Normally during her visits Mr. Milton was more covert about his ogling, but today he was openly staring at her breasts while they ate, and during the meal he had placed his hand on her upper thigh and gave it a squeeze every so often as he talked. April loved the attention and during one of his thigh squeezes she parted her legs a bit more just to see what he might do. Nothing else happened and they finished their meal. April got up and collected the dishes, feeling a bit disappointed.

She took the dishes into the kitchen and filled up the sink to wash them. "You still haven't gotten this dishwasher fixed Mr. Milton?" she called over her shoulder.

"No sweet one" he replied.

She began to work on the dishes and noticed he had positioned himself to watch her work. April decided to make a show of it, stretching and every so often bending over, which she knew exposed most of her ass cheeks. She was just about to finish up and drain the sink when Mr. Milton came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing himself close against her. "April" he whispered in her ear "do you know that I can see your nipples thru that thin little top?".

"Can you, Mr. Milton?" she replied innocently.

"Do you even know what kind of effect you have on me baby girl?" he growled in her ear then slipped both hands up to cup her breasts which he began kneading and massaging thru the thin material.

A soft sigh escaped from April and it was all the encouragement Mr. Milton needed. He jerked her shirt up exposing her big full breasts and began to roll and tug her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. April moaned softly and laid her head back against his shoulder, arching her back. Mr. Milton pulled her away from the sink a bit and slid a hand down her flat stomach and inside her tiny shorts, to tease around the waistband of her panties. When she didn't pull away he slipped his hand inside her panties and cupped her smooth pussy, giving it a squeeze, then began rubbing his fingers over her clit. "Yesssss,." April breathed. Mr. Milton pulled her away from the sink and placed her hands flat on the counter in front of her and then pulled off her shorts and panties. Then he came up behind her again and went back to work on her exposed breasts and nipples again pinching and pulling on them almost painfully now and then again down to her pussy. Without the shorts and panties he had better access and April parted her legs to allow him to explore. With her hands still planted flat on the counter he gave her clit a little pinch and pull which had April buckle and moan. "Hold onto the counter baby girl" Mr. Milton told her, while he continued to pinch and pull on her clit and then rub her pussy. Aprils head dropped forward and she was panting slightly, her hips now eagerly grinding as she tried to push her pussy harder against his hand.

"That's it baby girl" Mr. Milton said and then dipped a finger deep inside her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss" April breathed pushing her hips back to take his finger deeper inside her.

"You're so wet baby girl" Mr. Milton purred and slid in another finger, sliding his fingers in and out of her wet slit "and I really want to fuck you my sweet April."

"Ohhhh please, Mr. Milton." April panted

"Please what baby girl?

"Please fuck me"

Mr. Milton abruptly pulled his fingers from Aprils pussy and she let out a little sound of protest and started to turn around.

"Stay just like that baby girl" Mr. Milton instructed, and April remained facing the counter with her hands flat. She heard him unzip his pants and then what sounded like them dropping to the floor. He came up behind her again and pushed her torso down against the counter, and then his hands began and parting and rubbing her ass and pussy. Finally she felt his shaft rubbing against the folds of her wet slit. She moaned and opened her legs wider when she felt the tip of his shaft push thru her folds and stop.

"Please, Mr. Milton." April begged again

"You want this old cock inside you baby girl?" he asked again

"Yes!" she panted

He took a hold of her hips and slowly slid his shaft deep inside her, shuddering when he had buried it as deep as it would go, her little pussy was so tight around him. Then he slowly began to pull it out, and then shoved it back in, this time hard.

April moaned and arched her back, and Mr. Milton began fucking her, hard. All the months of watching her and her skimpy clothes and teasing coming to a head, he grabbed her hips and began rutting into her like a wild animal. April met him thrust for thrust. Mr. Milton grabbed her messy bun and pulled her head back to stick his thumb into her mouth. "Suck it" he ordered and she did, licking and sucking it. He pulled it from her mouth and used the wet thumb to start massaging her tight little ass hole. April moaned and bucked and with that buck he forced his thumb inside her ass as far as it would go. April screamed out came hard, he could feel her tight little pussy muscles clenching around his cock almost painfully. He pulled his thumb out of her ass and pushed his cock hard into her a few more times and then shot his load deep inside her.

He collapsed over her, pushing her down onto the counter. His breath still ragged from the force of his orgasm. They stayed that way for awhile, until Mr. Milton's legs started to shake. He reluctantly got up and looked down at the beautiful girl sprawled out over his counter. He gently helped her up and turned her around to face him. Her blue eyes were still glazed slightly.

"April, my sweet baby." Mr. Milton murmured and kissed her softly on her full luscious lips, dipping his tongue deep into her mouth which she opened willingly. He pulled her close against him and kissed her deeply and she sighed.

"I'm and old man and don't have another round in me, but I'm looking forward to your next visit baby girl."

"So am I Mr. Milton." April whispered against his lips.

On her way out the door Mr. Milton slipped her some money, like he always did. It wasn't until she climbed into her beat up little Corolla and cranked up the AC that she realized this time instead of a $20 he had given her $100.

To be continued