Aprons For Gayle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't stop the image of having Hamish take her from behind while she had that stranger's cock in her mouth ... not that she'd ever have the opportunity, or really wanted to, either. Giggling, she shook her head at that horrible thought.

After they walked by, Hamish asked, "What are you giggling at? Didn't you know a man's cock comes in different shapes, sizes and colors?" he teased, digging his shoulder into hers.

"Sir, I will not justify that remark with an answer." Then she burst out laughing. "But damn! Can you imagine that poor woman when they have sex?!"

He joined in her revelry then stopped in his tracks. "Sir? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Now's your chance."

"What?! With that man?! I would never --"

He laughed again. "You promised you'd undress if you saw another person naked."

"I was delusional. It doesn't count." She chuckled.

Still, the deep throaty tone of his voice let her know he wasn't kidding, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She stood stock still and just stared at him, stomach lurching. Realizing she was frozen to the spot, he took it upon himself to do it for her. Stepping toward her, leaving barely two inches between them, he gazed lustfully into her eyes then put his hands on the hem of the t-shirt and pulled it up and off. She squealed, lifted her hands to cover her breasts, but he pulled them to her side.

Sighing heavily, trying to hide a sheepish grin, she quickly took off her jeans, looked around briefly then ran dead-on into the water, diving into an oncoming wave. Bessie barked and went in after her.

Gayle had never felt water as cold as this, even in the mountains in the fall when the family went camping and they'd wash their hair in the stream. Her breath was completely taken away, and she swore her heart stopping beating altogether. Breaking the surface, she ran out faster than she had jumped in.

"AH!! HOLY FUUUU ... OH! MY! GOD!!" she screamed as she turned and headed toward Hamish, who was laughing hysterically. "What the hell are YOU laughing at?!" she bellowed while wrapping her arms around herself tightly and shivering violently. "Why did you make me go in the water?!"

"Ms. Boyce!" he replied in between gasps of air. "I don't recall ... ever telling you ... to do that. In fact, I remember it was you who said she wanted to go paddling in every ocean. Here." He handed her her t-shirt. "I'm afraid I don't have a towel." Although he tried to stop laughing, he continued to chuckle.

With her teeth clattering, she put the shirt on then, stuttered, "If I catch pneumonia I'm going to come back and haunt your ass!" He offered her his jacket which she gratefully accepted, but it only just covered her bum and the top of her upper thighs. Neither garment, though, was enough to stop her uncontrolled shivering and chattering teeth. She squeezed the water out of her ponytail, huffing constantly.

"I'll leave some tea out for you in that case. Come on. I do have a blanket in the Rover."

Walking for a few more minutes, her legs were dry enough to put on her jeans, which she did, though her body was still numb. They head back to the picnic area and got the table they'd parked by and settled in to eat lunch, even though it was only 11:30.

Hamish raved over the potato salad and had three pieces of the fried chicken. "I must say everything is delicious, Gayle. Thank you for feeding me."

Laughing, she said, "You're welcome. I wished I'd thought of dessert."

"No worries. As well as the chocolates I bought a strawberry cheesecake."

"That sounds great." The few moments of silence they'd shared on the beach gave her time to think about what Hamish had said a few times. "Sir? You've mentioned more than once the pain/pleasure aspect of D/s. I've found it's ... it's not erotic in the least. I don't understand the whole concept of that."

"Well, you got ... excited when I was paddling you, correct?"

"Yes, but I have no freaking idea why."

"Was your mind focused more on the the pain or how it felt afterwards?"

"The pain, at first. But then ... it was like it went farther. Either my ass was just numb or ..." She chuckled. "I knew it was coming but yet ... Hell. I'm not even making any sense."

"Yes you are. You just don't realize it. The best way I can explain it is that you pushed yourself to allow the pain but it turned into something that you felt deeper inside you. Permitting yourself to feel that is good, great, actually. It's just the first step."

"Sir, that makes no more sense than what I said."

"It will. The fact that you were wet tells me you enjoyed it; it turned pleasurable. Gayle, I know you are young and new to being a submissive, but one aspect of D/s that I enjoy is seeing a woman grow, hearing what she discovers about herself that she had no concept even existed."

He leaned forward and tapped his forefinger on her forehead. "If I can get in here ..." He trailed his finger down her cheek, chin, neck then to her collarbone, "... then I can control this." She looked at him confused. "Your body, Gayle. If I get inside that pretty little head of yours then your body will follow." Leaning back, he asked, "Now, does that make sense?"

It did make some sense to her, but her body was something she was holding onto. Why? What exactly was she afraid of? That she would hate it? Like it? That she would want more?

A distant, low rumble echoed throughout the forest. Bessie stood up like a shot and danced around Hamish's feet nervously; her tail wagged feverishly. Gayle looked up through the branches and saw no more sunlight. Clouds were rolling in, some white and billowy, others dark and dangerous. She nervously twitched on the bench and looked around as if some hungry monster would come out and attack her.

Then she burst out laughing at her silliness. "Myths of ghosts and leprechauns here are giving me the willies. That was quick to spring up! I have to warn you I get hyper during thunderstorms."

His eyebrow rose curiously. "Then I shall have to tie you down to keep you from destroying my home. I'll then have my wicked way with you."

"Why do men have such one track minds? It's just boobage and sex." She had to laugh because she was enjoying their playful banter.

"And steak. You forgot steak."

"No whisky? The world must be ending!" She laughed and started to clean up. "And that was a lovely ending to a great day," she said sarcastically.

"The day is still young. Whatever shall we do for the rest of it?"

"You have work and I have about three hours writing in my diary. Maybe we could watch a movie tonight? Or play some board games? Do you have Scrabble?"

"How boring! We could play in the dungeon. What do you say?"

"I say no. Can you help me carry the basket to the truck?"

"What do you mean truck! The Rover is a top end luxury vehicle, not a truck."

"Sorry, the gas guzzler, then."

"And Ms. Boyce, we have no leprechauns in Scotland. We kicked them all out during the time of King Arthur and banished them to Ireland."

"Oh, lord. Remind me not to ask you to read me a bedtime story."

Taking the basket, he put it in the back and told Bessie to jump aboard. Turning to Gayle, he said, "Speaking of which, I've not had my Spankers Weekly delivered from the newsagents yet. Are you holding onto that?"

She laughed and shook her head. "Ew. Of course not."

He opened the passenger door for Gayle. "Now would you get in so we can beat the rain?"

She smiled and got in, looking at him as he closed the door and walked around to the driver's side. Although she had a million more questions to ask about D/s, she decided there was plenty of time to discuss it as they went along. Besides, she was afraid it would scare her too much to even try other scenes.

Five minutes before they reached the house it was pouring buckets, though the lightning was still miles away . "Well, crap," she muttered as he pulled into the closest spot he could to the side door leading to the kitchen and cut the engine.

"We'll leave the basket here for now, since I finished it all." He chuckled. "On the count of three. One." They put their hands on the door handle. "Two." They both took a deep breath. "Three."

Gayle ran to the door and waited to go in while Hamish got Bessie out. All three were drenched when they stepped into the mud room. The dog shook off the water as the two humans wiped the rain off of themselves.

"Go ahead and undress. We'll throw the clothes in the dryer," Hamish told her as he took off his t-shirt.

'Get undressed' was becoming a normal statement from him, but again she had gotten so used to it that she never thought twice anymore.

"I'm going to need to wash these as they're full of salt water, and I need a bath. I've got sand in places where sand just shouldn't be allowed."

Hamish laughed as he took off his jeans and put them on the dryer. "That I can relate to, lass. Try having sand under your threeskin. Fucking sore it is too. And leave your clothes here. I'll do them while you bathe."

She laughed heartily at his comment. "Sir, I'd be more concerned about HAVING a penis than having sand in one. And you do laundry? Who would have thunk?" she teased.

He laughed as she removed his jacket, handed it to him then removed her t-shirt. Unbuttoning and slipping her jeans down, she noticed how pointy hard her nipples were. She had no idea nipples could get goose bumps as well.

"I'll get a fire going in my library while you write. Would you like that?"

She nodded and smiled. "I would. Thanks, Sir."

"As much as I would love to warm you up, go on upstairs. I'll make coffee for us."

While she sat in the hot, steamy tub, she realized she never thanked him for the day. And he was being so kind and fun. "Fun? I never saw anything fun in him when I first met him," she said to an empty room. "And why are you being so nice? What haven't you told me yet?"

She hadn't heard the knock on the door but definitely heard Hamish say, "I haven't told you about Guy Fawkes Day, and I won't." Looking down on her, she saw he was already dressed in his lounge pants and sweatshirt. "And unlike the rumors, I can be quite fun ... when I want to be. And I am just a nice guy."

She wanted to die from embarrassment and dunk her head under the water. "Don't I get any privacy at all?"

"Sure you do. But I wanted to know if you were in the mood for steak and tatties. I've got to take the meat out of the freezer."

"Oh. Yeah, that sounds good." They stared at the other for several awkward moments. "Um, is there anything else?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "No."

They continued to play the staring game. "Sir? I won't take long."

"Alright. But who's not fun now?"

"Ha. Ha. Sir? Is it okay if I wear my skirt and blouse? I'm still chilled."

"Of course. Anything else, your highness?"

"No, your highness-er. I'll be down in a few."

"Oh, I feel sooo much better," Gayle announced as she walked into Hamish's study. Bessie met her at the door and followed her to his desk.

He jumped and gave her a sharp look. "Woman! I could have been doing brain surgery!"

"Then you just killed your patient." She laughed, as did he. "I'll leave you alone." Turning to the fire, she was grateful he'd put one of his chairs in front of it but facing sideways so he could see her. "Lovely! Heat for a change!"

"Ms. Boyce, I can always send you to the dungeon You remember how cold it is down there." He was clearly teasing her based on his playful tone.

Sitting down, she replied, "'Nuf said, Sir. When do I get my allowance? I can buy anything I want, right?"

"Yes. But 50 pounds won't get you much."

"That's okay. I think, I'll get a nice, plush robe first then a camera to send Dad and Catelyn some pictures."

"Your afternoon off is next week, I think Wednesday's would be good."

She nodded. "Sir, that would make two weeks allowance then, wouldn't it?"

"Not quite, but I won't split hairs over a couple of days. £100 it is."

"Thanks. I should be able to get both then."

"Gayle, I've been meaning to ask you something. Would you like me to teach you to drive tomorrow? That way you can go by yourself and Hodges won't have to take you."

She never even thought of having that much freedom. "Sure, but do you think you could drive first and explain everything? Your roundabouts scare me." She laughed. "And I hope you have lots of car insurance."

"Now I wouldn't have offered if I didn't. It's a date, then."

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" she wondered to herself. Stop being so damned nice! You're not the normal Hamish in your natural habitat. What are you after she wondered yet again?

Writing in her diary took longer than she expected. Her fingers were starting to hurt when she thankfully finished. She was so wrapped up in trying to remember the week that she hadn't remembered hearing a word from Hamish. Then she noticed Bessie sitting on her doggie bed beside her chair, all four legs jerking and kicking, her nose twitching like she was smelling something.

Gayle laughed, bent over and rubbed her head. "Hey, girl. Are you having a dogmare?"

A bright bolt of lightning filled the room immediately followed by a loud, reverberating rumble of thunder. "How long has it been storming, Sir? I haven't heard a thing."

"It just started. Been raining heavily ever since we got home, though. And Bessie is dreaming about hot, naughty doggie sex with Scooby-Doo."

Gayle burst out laughing which woke Bessie right up. "That was good! Is that right?" she asked the dog. "Rut Roh?" She paused a second. "Rin Tin Tin? He is a much smarter choice. Sir, what time is it?"

"Almost five. Are you hungry yet?" he asked, stretching and yawning in his chair.

"Not really. Are my clothes done yet?"

He nodded and approached her. "Folded and put in your room already."

"Damn. I didn't even hear you leave. Thank you. But if you left and I didn't even know ... You were looking over my shoulder while I was writing, weren't you?" she teased playfully.

"Que? Moi?" he asked innocently.

"Oui. Vous, senor." She laughed. "I just love mixing French with Spanish. In secondary school I took four months of French and three months of Spanish. I still get my numbers mixed up, as well."

"Well, try using neither. And of course I didn't sneak a peek. I might have been sneaking a peek at something else, though."

"You did not!!"

"No, I didn't. Anyway, I was just about to finish my own book when my crayons ran out. Can I borrow yours?"

She laughed. "I only have purple left. And don't worry. I've found plenty of hiding places for my book. Hey, do you have any good movies we can watch before dinner?"

He offered her his hand and helped her up. "I just got 'Delilah Does Durham' that I've been dying to see."

"Sir? I meant a real movie," she snickered.

"Oh. I don't have any of those."

"Well, find one, please."

A few minutes later, Gayle was lying on the couch waiting for Hamish to put in the DVD, still having not a clue what the movie was. After he pressed play, he went to her. "Scoot."

"Oh, sorry. I thought you'd sit in your chair."

Sitting up, she sat at the end, looking at him confused because he laid down and stretched his legs, planting his feet firmly in her lap. "Well, don't just sit there. Come lie with me."

She hesitated a moment. "Sir, are you sure?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Fine, but you'll keep your hands to yourself, right?"

"Now that I can't promise you."

She narrowed her eyes at him before she laid down beside him, keeping as close to the edge as she could get. "Oh, no," he fussed, wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her flush against him, not removing his arm. "Now this is better. Are you comfortable?"

Truthfully she was very comfortable being cuddled, even though he was her boss. Once her head was cradled in the crook of his arm, her bum just above his crotch -- their bodies fitting together perfectly -- she moved her left hand up toward her shoulder but found his forearm. At first she jerked it away, but then a second later held onto it loosely.

She liked the security he provided, especially with the constant thunder and flashes of lightning still raging outside. One thing surprised her, though: Her normal hyperness during thunderstorms was quelled being in his arms. She had no idea why, but she didn't care. It was nice. A little too nice. Her libido suddenly woke up and she fought to keep it away.

"I guess so. Um, Sir?" she started, turned her head slightly and smiled warmly at him. "I've had a really great day today, well, minus the seagull fiasco. Thank you."

He gave her a quick kiss, though she regretted him pulling away. Her brain was on major relax mode, and she blamed that for the kiss. This particular kiss was the first time it felt different ... felt right and natural, and it felt nice.

He replied, "As did I. And for me, personally, the seagull was the highlight."

"Only a man would say that," she grinned.

"Who said I wasn't a man?!"

"Oh, those rumors. You know how those go."

He chuckled. "Hush. The movie is starting."

As they settled in, the background music came on, but she didn't recognize the movie. When the name Tom Cruise popped up, she exclaimed, "Oh! Cocktail! I haven't seen this in years!" But immediately afterwards came the name Kelly McGillis. "Wait. This isn't --"

"'Top Gun?' Yes, it is. Did you expect anything less from a macho he man like myself? I've also got 'Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines' and 'The Dambusters.' Greatest movie of all time that one! Would you prefer one of them?"

She chuckled. "No thanks, but Tom is an arrogant boob."

"Snap. But this was pre-arrogant boob. Now shut up."

Sighing heavily, she couldn't help but smile. But she hardly paid attention to the movie. Her body was beginning to feel something she hadn't felt before, even with her ex. Sure, she'd had sex with him but there was nothing as ... intense as she was feeling at the moment. He never cuddled. Hhe simply got up, showered and left. She realized she couldn't really miss what she never had, but it actually felt incredible cuddling with someone ... a warm body only, perhaps? No, it was more than that, and though she tried to deny it, she couldn't.

If she thought she needed relief when her clit was throbbing the day he sexually teased her until she had to masturbate, it was beginning to become just as bad, if not worse. Her breasts were tingling, her ass as well, oddly enough. She didn't know what the hell was going on. It felt like she was having an internal conflict between her head and her body, and in a normal world her head would win.

But in this world, Hamishville, was it even possible she could be feeling something for him? Glancing at the clock, she figured the movie would be over by 6:30, and then she would decide if she would press the issue of having sex with him. Maybe she just needed some time to make up her mind.

The next thing she knew Hamish whispered in her ear, "Lass, I'll give you two hours to stop doing that."

She turned her head and gave him a confused glare. "Doing what, Sir?"

"You've been caressing my arm for the past fifteen minutes. Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Not me."

Not me, Hamish, but I guess my body is, she heard her body scream at her.

"Hmm. Who, then, pray tell?"

"Sorry, Sir. I didn't realize I was doing it." She pulled her hand under her chin, but she desperately wanted to keep the contact with him.

"I wasn't telling you that you had to stop."

He pressed his crotch against her, a little signal that she had affected him in such a profound way. She wanted to pull away but couldn't ... her body wouldn't allow her to.

"I think I'd better stop," she stuttered and looked away, as if that would take care of what she was feeling.