Apryl Fooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

It was then that reality intruded. His manhood was the biggest I had ever seen. OMG big! His lips suddenly landed on my nipple, the suction tugging it to attention. I gasped out the words, "You're so big, please go slow with me!" I got no reply, other than the sucking of my other nipple. His fit body again pressed against me, reinforcing my recognition of the huge mass that wanted access to my body.

He lifted me up, as men so often want to do with me, but startled me by simply flinging me onto the mattress. The headboard hammered the wall, making a lamp rattle on the night table. His hands shoved my legs apart, just before his face dove between my legs. His urgent licks and sucks, were the song of my control. He had to have me, I felt it, and I reveled in his desire. My wetness answered his efforts, and he suddenly dragged my hips to the edge of the mattress.

He held himself, pointed at my entrance, and then rubbed his mass between my nether lips, wetting himself with my juices. "Go slow, I'm small," I said between deep breaths. I was about to acquire my best prize yet; this older man, unlike any other before.

Then my delight of being accepted, my deep need to be desired, was shattered by pain. He rammed his monster into me, as far as it would go. "OW!" I squealed, sharply, and I tried to scoot up to get away. He grabbed my hips, pulled me back, and slammed back into me. "Bang" went the headboard, again. "It hurts! Please, NO!"

"Ask daddy nicely, and maybe he'll go easier," he growled.

The pain, the confusion; what was he asking...daddy?

He slammed the pain through my body, once again. "Ask daddy nicely, to make it stop!"

"Oh, god. It hurts, please don't...daddy," I whimpered, as I began to comprehend my role. I looked down to see blood on the thick shaft pulling out of me.

"That wasn't asking nicely, my little girl," he announced, just before he inserted the horrible pain into me once more, and now ground my nipples between his strong fingers.

Adrenaline must have been sobering me up, as my mind worked faster: daughter -- father - play the role - stop the pain. "Please Daddy, please do it slowly so it doesn't hurt so much, please?!?"

With a quick, stinging slap, he snarled, "I'll teach my little girl to be such a slut! Take your punishment and don't cry."

He started hammering into me fast and continuously, sending pain flooding every corner of my nerves. Then he stopped, and a wrenching groan escaped the grimace of his face. The much reduced pain, from his no longer moving within me, was contrasted with his pulses and the slow spread of male warmth deep within me. I had a new fear of not knowing what I should do or say, now.

After I heard what seemed to be the last of his deep grunts, he suddenly pulled out of me. His removal did not remove all the pain, as something felt torn within me. I lay there, gasping from some mix of adrenaline, fear, and exertion. He stared between my outspread legs until he finally saw what I felt; his deposit drooling out of me.

Between deep breaths, he calmly smirked, "When you want more of that, you know where to find me." I stayed still, stunned with sensations and emotions that I had never imagined could exist, and watched him quickly dress. He left without another look or word.

My mind was momentarily paralyzed with relief. Then, realizing my safety was not assured, yet, I leapt off of the bed and locked the door. Holding that important door knob, I slowly sank to the floor as the tears poured out from my confusion of the sudden change in my world that this man had brought. At this moment, there was no longer any satisfaction with my power, and the wallflower of my past called out to the all-enveloping emptiness I now felt.

I vacillated between anger and trepidation for a couple minutes, before I brought a combination of the two into focus. I had to leave, had to escape the scene of this nightmare, and I had to disappear with as few people as possible seeing an uncomposed Apryl Riggens.

I found a box of tissues in the room and cleaned between my legs. The blood flow was small, so I trapped a couple tissues between myself and my panties. I put my dress & shoes back on, wiped away smudged makeup, and quickly brushed my ponytail back to reasonably neatness.

I twisted the lock, and grabbed the doorknob, and then I felt a sudden disconnect. A paralysis had invaded my hand. My mind yelled "ESCAPE!" while my hand refused, wanting to know what lay outside before it cooperated. A few deep breaths allowed my brain to break down my hand's defenses, and force it to take the leap back into reality.

"Pardon me...excuse me...HEY! Excuse Me...thanks...pardon me," were the words that got me down the stairs and into the hallway. I quickly searched around. No Strega. Coats were in the next room. My coat, but not Strega's. "You're on your own, girl."

Opened the front door with my coat only half on. "Damn it's cold. Walk fast, but don't be seen running away." Jumped into my Honda. "Fuckin' door locks...Lock NOW! - Push the start button - Breathe... breathe!"

"Back to the dorm. NO, I need tampons for the bleeding. Used up the ones I had last month. Circle K store is still open, just a few blocks away. Okay, that's where we are going!" Putting the car in gear, I quickly drove away, cursing, "Come on, Damn It! 15 fucking miles per hour?!" My hands trembled on the wheel as I pulled up to the stop sign, which was also the edge of campus property.

Anxious fingers danced as I had to wait for a car and a food services truck to plod by. I wiped away a tear, just before I punched the gas. Pulling into the Circle K store, I swerved into a couple parking spaces. I was right under the lit signage, opposite the entrance, and near a green Jeep Wrangler. "Damn these tears!" I growled in my mind as I just sat there with the engine running, with my whole body starting to tremble.

I dropped my head back against the headrest with my eyes closed. I had to blink twice when I opened my eyes, to clear the tears. I was looking into the rearview mirror. "Shit, NOT RYAN! I don't want anybody I know to see me! Well, I guess I don't really 'know' him, as we haven't dated, even though he has just asked me out a few times." He was heading for the Jeep, and I turned my head away, and slumped in the seat. I listened for the Jeep to start and leave. I heard its door open, but I did not hear any further mechanical noises.

Tap, tap, tap. "Apryl, are you okay?... Apryl?" Tap, tap, tap. "Oh, shit" I sighed slowly. I half-turned, half-glanced at the face in my driver's window. "Apryl?" Ryan asked, his face looked quite concerned. I lowered my window.

"You okay?!" he asked, anxiously, with his deep voice, "Those are a lot of tears!"

"I will be okay," my defensive mind suggested, but my voice countermanded that evasion and fluttered, "No." My composure was breaking down as I started to sniffle and whimper. My mind pleaded, "I don't want to be doing this! Not now! Not in front of somebody!"

"Look, Apryl, I only live a block from here. Let me take you there...no tricks...and I can get you coffee, tea, or whatever helps," Ryan offered, his voice very soft and calming.

"I can't... I mean... it's that..." I couldn't complete the sentence as the tears picked back up.

"Come on Apryl. Get in my Jeep. I will make sure you are safe. You can stay as long as you need to, and then I will bring you back here," he offered, his tone quietly pleading for me to acquiesce.

I stumbled between sniffs, "I need something...from the store."

"I'll get it for you," he promptly answered, "What is it?"

"No, it's...it's feminine!" I quietly disagreed.

"I don't give a damn about that," Ryan snapped, "Just tell me what you need?"

"I couldn't... I... oh, shit," I whined, before conceding in a whisper, "Sport Compact Tampons."

"Anything else?"

"No," I sighed, having added embarrassment to this crappy night.

"Right back!" he said, "You get in my Jeep. It's still warm."

I watched him quickly open the Jeep's rear door, put a Circle K bag on the seat, close the door, and hurry back to the store. I slid out of my Honda and holding my coat with one hand, I quietly closed the door. Locking my car, I opened the Jeep's front passenger door and slid in. I glanced around, to get my bearings, and noticed no trash or debris. Only a little dust; Ryan was tidy.

Ryan hurried back, jumped in, and held out a Circle K plastic bag. I took it, looked in, and found the Tampons, plus a box of Puffs Plus tissues, Tylenol, and a bottle of Arrowhead spring water.

"Thank you," I sniffed, "You didn't need to do that." I pushed around the perforated opening of the Puffs Plus, pulled out two tissues, and started daubing at my wet face.

"No problem. Buckle up, here we go."

We traveled only the block he said we would, with the Jeep bounding a bit as it dipped into a deep drain that crossed the intersection. Then we made an immediate left, thumping over an abrupt transition into the driveway of a tasteful brick home, with a well-lit and well-manicured yard. He pulled into the garage next to a brown car, and pushed the garage remote to close the door. Rushing around the Jeep to open my door, he offered me his hand, which I used as my tall heels were of no help on the metal step below the Jeep's door.

Ryan opened the door to the house for me, and I stepped into the kitchen/dining area. Passing me, he led me to living room, and turned on two table lamps. The room was setup more like a family room, with over-stuffed log-style furniture and a big TV. He had me sit on one end of the couch, which I did after putting both my coat and the Circle K bag on the coffee table. I pulled out a couple more tissues, and then leaned back against the thick cushion. "Thank you, again," I sniffed, and an instinctive smile briefly overrode my negative emotions.

A smile grew on his face, the same smile I had seen often on campus. "What do you need," he questioned, "Coffee, tea...or me?"

That got a single chuckle out of me, "Like old movies, do you?"

"I thought it a bit risky," Ryan chuckled, "if you hadn't known of the movie, or even the book it came from, then I might have appeared to be making a move."

I blew my nose. "Sorry about that noise... I'm a mess right now, aren't I?"

"Well, puffy eyes and a red nose may not be your best look," he said, still smiling, "but I think you are even prettier now, without as much makeup as I have seen you wear at other times."

"Look Ryan, I really think you are a nice guy, and I really appreciate your interest and helping me tonight, but I don't think I am up for any flirting, if you don't mind."

"Sorry," he said, the smile fading, "I just thought it might cheer you up. I wasn't trying to flirt... well... not much anyway. And it was certainly the truth... about you being pretty. So... back to the earlier question of coffee, tea, soft drink, fruit juices, or... hair of the dog, if that would help."

Trying to dig out some bit of cheerfulness, I asked, "What happened to the earlier offer of 'Me'? If I request that, what would I get?" as my voice still trembled.

"You would get my full attention and a non-judgemental ear. And absolutely no pressure for anything physical, if you are concerned about that."

"Yeah, physical...that would be 'hair of the dog," I sighed, "Can I ask for tea and that ear?"

"Coming right up; one tea and two ears."

"Thanks Ryan," I trailed off, as I sank back into the big cushions.

I was feeling my trembles dissipate, when I heard the beep of a microwave oven. He came out with two mugs of steaming water, and said he would be right back. He came with a choice of 5 different tea flavors. I chose the Orange Pekoe, opened the package, put the teabag in the mug, and then stirred it with one of the spoons he had brought out.

"Two ears, ready and waiting!" he chimed, as he sat on the other end of, what was probably, a 7-foot-long couch.

I dabbed at new tears. "What is wrong with some men that they want to hurt a woman?"

"Do I need to kill somebody?!" Ryan responded, sharply, with his normally deep voice suddenly higher.

I blew across the tea mug. Quietly, I chastised, "That's not funny, Ryan, not even as a joke... but, thank you."

"Alright," he chirped, "No painful death. I will limit it to broken bones, black eyes, and non-lethal terror. Who is the bastard, anyway?"

"Stop it, Ryan!" His playful eagerness, forced a chuckle from somewhere within me. "And you won't do anything. It... it was a teacher... and I suppose it was my fault, too."

"WHOA!" he exclaimed, as he leaned back into the couch, "Who was it?"

"I'm not saying, and I am counting on you to tell NO ONE about this!" I said, as I glared wetly at him.

"Promise, cross my heart, etcetera, etcetera!" he said, while actually crossing his heart with his finger. His cheerful kindness really was helping pull me out of my depths.

"Okay," I sighed, and then sipped the tea.

"Do you want to tell me what happened? I can't imagine how it was your fault?" he inquired.

I slowly shook my head, "Just what I need to make this night even weirder (sniff); talk to a guy I barely know and who has wanted to date me, about what happened in the bedroom with another man!"

"I just want to know that you're okay," Ryan said, "I, well almost, don't care that you were with another man. I am much more concerned that you'll be okay. So, if I have to listen to the lurid details to help you, then that's what I want."

"Thanks for your concern and I believe you're sincere. So... oh, shit... I was drinking... probably too much, as usual. The teacher was at the frat party, and asked me to join him upstairs. He was the biggest guy I have ever seen, down there... sorry if that dings your ego to hear (sniff). Just so you know, I don't like hung guys any more than the average ones."

I another sip of tea, "But, back to the story; I see his huge size, and ask him to be slow and gentle. Instead, he rams it in, and it really, really hurts. And then he wants me to plead like I am his little girl, to get him to go easy. He doesn't stop or go easy. In fact, I think he injured me, inside, so I had better excuse myself to take care of that," I said, as I stood up and pulled the tampons from the bag.

"You're not going to use a tampon for a vaginal tear, are you!?" he said.

I stopped, stunned and blushing. "Are you a med major, or something?" I asked, of his kind face.

"No" he chuckled, "I'm the little brother of a sister, Terry, who was very open with me and tried to teach me about women. And she is a nurse, now!"

"So I shouldn't use a tampon to stop the bleeding?" The words sounded strange, being asked of a man.

"I can't say I know what you should do other than you shouldn't use a tampon until after you have healed. And that may take a week or so, and you could hurt for a while longer."

"Well, you're certainly different from the men I have been with. Thank you for the info... 'doc' (sniff). And, I guess, I should be getting back to my dorm, to take care of this."

"You're welcome to stay, even shower, and sleep in the spare bedroom." He offered, "And you haven't told me why you would think any of that was your fault?"

"Oh god," I whined, and disliked the sound of me doing it, "I told him 'It hurts! Please No!', but I never actually said to 'Stop' or that I specifically didn't want it. Stupid me. I was stunned, tipsy, scared, and in pain, so I wasn't doing my best thinking, ya know? And it wasn't like he dragged me in there."

"He still didn't have the right to be brutal about it, especially when you'd told him it hurt!" Ryan growled, clearly agitated, "No woman deserves that, nor the humiliation of being told to behave like a child... that bastard. A 'MAN' should make a woman feel safe in the bedroom, before anything else!"

"I like your thinking. Well, I'd better get back. It's almost 1:30 in the morning, and I am feeling stable enough to drive the short distance to my dorm."

"Well, alright, if you think you are okay," he sighed.

"Yup, can we go?"

"Sure, this way," he said. Then we headed for the garage as I put my coat back on, swapping hands to carry the bag with the thoughtful items he had bought me.

When we got back to my Honda, I unlocked and opened my door. Before I stepped in, I turned to him, "Thank you, again, for caring for me." I saw his warm, eyes give me a wink, and I leaned in and gave him a light kiss. Seeing the surprised look on his face, I said, "I owe you that, at least."

His face suddenly went serious, "You never 'OWE' me that!" he stated, sharply, "But any time you want to GIVE me that, I would welcome those luscious lips again, in a second."

I smiled, "You certainly are different. If your offer for a date still stands, I will think about it, seriously this time."

"It does, anytime," he said, his nice smile growing large.

"Good night and thank you, for the last time tonight... or this morning, really."

"Sleep well, Apryl, and I hope tomorrow... or rather the rest of today, is a lot better day."

I kept smiling through the glass, even after I had closed the door. I backed up, gave him a small wave, and drove off cautiously, given what little liquor seemed to still be in my system.

I got back to my dorm room and smirked as I heard some girl, farther down the hall, was getting lucky, measured by all the four-letter exclamations she was uttering. I didn't sound like Strega, but then again, I wouldn't know what her voice sounded like in the throes of passion.

Going into my room quietly, Yuma was lightly snoring. Or maybe snorting was a better description. I quickly stripped down, dropped my dress and panties over my chair, and then pulled out some feminine pads I had, and put one inside some basic cotton undies. Putting them on, along with a college t-shirt, I climbed into bed, feeling emotionally beaten.

As I listened to the faint exclamations from down the hall continuing, the gentle hiss of the heating system, plus the occasional distant swish of traffic, I started to replay the violence I had endured at the hands of a teacher. "I guess it wasn't really the hands," I thought, being more specific than that metaphor.

As I thought back, my memories of the pain were soon set aside, as I realized what most bothered me was Mr. Phillips indifference, if not outright pleasure, in my pain. Among the many men that had pleasured themselves inside of me in the last five months or so, some had been rough, or urgent, or overly eager, or even embarrassed at their finishing almost immediately. Then there was that insensitive asshole, Bill.

Yet, none had been cruel, and that sense of loss of control which Mr. Phillips had infused me with, bore into my soul like nothing had since the 'beanpole' humiliation that I had continually absorbed in high school. I had gone to the party to refuel my ego with men's lust tonight, but I had come home with an empty tank. Still, I had come away with a new respect for Ryan, and knew I had a valuable friend there. Still not drowsy, I heard a loud, long "FUCK!" come from the hallway, then there was quiet.

I wanted to replay what Mr. Phillips had done to me, yet I found myself quickly drifting back to Ryan. He was so concerned, so helpful, thoughtful, and polite. Ryan was just nice, and that made such a stark contrast to Mr. Phillips cruelty. Ryan was nice looking, too. Not the broad shouldered football player type, nor the lean swimmer type, but good proportions, nice features, all wrapped in a sincere, caring persona.

Why couldn't Ryan just have that lust for me in his eyes, that I so needed. If he had shown me that urgent desire before, I might have dated him already. I felt safe with him, I sensed real concern and a strong decency, and I knew he was attracted to me. So why didn't lust show on his face, or come out stronger in his words? Yawning, then smiling, I thought that I did have to acknowledge that he liked my lips, and would gladly accept a kiss again. And he said I was prettier without so much makeup. And...

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers