Apsara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't hate me after?"

Lindsey paused. The arousal filling her belly guttered just a bit. "What?"

"I mean you won't... I've heard humans can be... cruel. That they trick you. That they're all smiles until you sleep with them and then... they view you with contempt. You won't do that, will you?"

Lindsey realized she knew what Tara was talking about. Humans liked to talk about how easy apsara were. You could just pour a few drinks in them and they'd practically trip into bed. She had overheard a lot of guys, and some women, talking about how apsaras were a race of sluts. Lindsey always thought the talk was all juvenile bullshit, but it seemed some of her fellow humans took it seriously.

Lindsey reached out and touched Tara's face.

"I know what you're talking about, and that's not me. Promise."

Tara nodded. She took a breath and pressed a small colored dot on the shoulder of her dress, and it slid to the floor.

Lindsey marveled at the body revealed to her. Tara was shorter and broader than she was--a lot of the apsaras were--but her body was curvy in a way that drove Linsey wild. Lindsey couldn't stop staring at her breasts. It wasn't just that they were amazing, they would overflow in her hand, it was that she had never stared at a pair of breasts and been turned on before. Lindsey appreciated a nice pair of tits on an aesthetic level, and she had always been proud of hers, but she had never looked at a pair of breasts and felt a stirring in her groin. Never wanted to squeeze them, never looked at a nipple and imagined what it would feel like in her mouth and felt her tongue tingle. She reeled a little as she tried to get a handle on what Tara's pheromones were doing to her.

She must have waited too long because Tara covered her breasts.

"Do I look okay?"

Lindsey smiled and moved towards her.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

Lindsey took her hand and kissed it, and Tara gave her another of her dazzling smiles. Lindsey trailed kisses up her arm and across her shoulder, ending by pressing her tongue into her mouth once more. As they kissed, Lindsey turned Tara and pushed her down onto the bed.

Lindsey's hands moved over Tara's wide torso, her firm, full thighs, and traced her hips. Tara's skin was smoother than a human's. She didn't have any of the random bumps a human would have, and she had no body hair at all.

Lindsey traced the curve of her breasts, enjoying the firm yet giving feel of them. Tara ran her hands along Lindsey's back, sending thrills somewhere between tickles and arousal down her body. Tara made a little sound of irritation and pulled at Lindsey's shirt. Lindsey broke the kiss and gave Tara an apologetic smile. She whipped off her shirt and threw it over her shoulder to join the pile of clothes on the floor. She pressed the release on the front of her bra, and it quickly followed her shirt to the floor. They dove back into each other's arms and started making out again. But now they were skin to skin, and the feel of Tara's smooth skin against her breasts, her belly, was driving Lindsey wild.

Lindsey broke the kiss and started nibbling Tara's neck. Tara's breath was ragged in her ear. She made her way down, running her tongue over Tara's skin. Her shoulder, her chest. Tara's breath got faster, more desperate. Then her mouth reached Tara's breast and she finally ran her tongue over her nipple.

"Ohhhh yesss," Tara arched up as Lindsey started licking her nipple. Lindsey could feel it crinkling under her tongue in a way no man's ever did, and Lindsey loved the feel of its rough, crinkled surface under her tongue. Tara gasped in response, pulled along by the sensation. She moved to Tara's other breast, giving it the same loving treatment, while her hand played across Tara's stomach. She could feel Tara's muscles flexing under her hand and Tara's legs twitched as Lindsey pleasured her.

Lindsey started moving down Tara's body and Tara made a little sound of disappointment as Lindsey's tongue left her breast, but she quickly started playing with her own breasts as Lindsey kissed down her stomach. Tara lifted her hips and Lindsey took the hint, pulling her panties down. Lindsey moved her tongue down toward Tara's clit.

"What are you doing?" Asked Tara.

Lindsey looked up to see Tara's confused face. The look on her face made Lindsey a little nervous.

"Did you want me to stop?" Asked Lindsey.

"You wanted to use your tongue down there? We don't... we don't normally do that, at least not at first," Tara laughed nervously and rubbed her face, "I don't think I ... want to do that the first time..." Tara looked away for a minute, "I don't think I... could last very long and I..." Tara twisted, looking embarrassed... "I wouldn't want to make a mess on you."

Lindsey was confused about how Tara could make a mess, but before she could ask what she meant she actually looked between Tara's legs and shock stole the question from her mouth.

Lindsey didn't know what she was expecting, but it wasn't what she had found. Tara's labia were thicker and more prominent than any human's. The lips extended about two inches out from between her legs and they were darker than her skin, a deep purple even darker than her lips. It was like Tara's labia were two cupped hands. They were partially opened and the edges glistened faintly. It was actually really beautiful. Tara looked like she had an open flower between her legs.

Then Lindsey thought about what she had between her own legs. With horror, she realized she hadn't shaved in a while. Chris always used to make fun of how hairy she was if she didn't shave for this long.

"What's wrong?"

Linsey looked at her uncomfortably, "I... I don't look like that."

Tara's eyes widened. As she did, her labia retracted and closed. Then Tara covered herself with a hand.

"Do you not like it?"

"No, I do! I really do. You look..." Lindsey grabbed her hand and gently moved it. "You really look beautiful."

Tara smiled and her labia flowed open again like hands reaching for a lover.

Lindsey fought down a surge of fear, "It's me. I'm just afraid compared to you, I'll be..." she couldn't finish the sentence.

Tara reached for her with one hand, "I've found every part of you beautiful so far."

Lindsey sucked in her lips, reached out, and took Tara's hand. Tara pulled Lindsey forward so that she came down on top of Tara. Lindsey lifted up her body and Tara came in for another kiss. As they kissed, Tara took Lindsey's shoulder and slowly pushed her over onto her back, and even though Lindsey was still nervous, she let herself be pushed. Lindsey felt Tara slowly trail her hand down Lindsey's body, reaching toward her panties. Lindsey started to breathe hard while kissing, fighting panic. But she didn't stop Tara. Tara broke the kiss, pulled back, and slipped her fingers under the elastic of Lindsey's panties.

Lindsey broke the kiss, "Wait..."

But Tara just smiled, "Don't worry. It'll be okay."

Lindsey closed her eyes and raised her hips. Tara skimmed Lindsey's panties down her legs. When Lindsey opened her eyes, Tara's was staring at her crotch.

"You have hair down there."

Right then, if Lindsey could have jumped out the window and died in the vacuum of space she would have gladly done so. She covered her eyes. "Yeah sorry. I... I haven't shaved in a while."

Tara sounded shocked, "Shave? Why would you shave that? It looks amazing. Tara ran the back of her hand through Lindsey's pubic hair and Lindsey squirmed at the sensation it sent through her groin.

"I love your hair. All of your hair," said Tara.

"You... what?"

"Oh my god your hair is so beautiful. It's so thick and I love the color and... God, you are so hot," said Tara.

Tara moved up her body and kissed her hungrily and Lindsey returned it. Her fear was forgotten, converted to arousal. Lindsey reveled in the feel of the beautiful alien woman on top of her. Her nutty smell, the solid weight of her. Lindsey ran her hand over her beautiful smooth blue skin, over her and the gentle curve of her hip and ass. Lindsey wanted Tara to... she didn't really know what Tara was going to do to her, but she couldn't wait to find out.

As Tara kept kissing as she moved between Lindsey's legs. Lindsey raised her legs up around Tara's hips, instinctively reacting the same as she when a man got on top of her. She felt Tara settle between her legs. The solid weight of her pressing down. She felt the warm, moist heat radiating from between Tara's legs as Tara brought their mounds into alignment.

"Is this okay?" asked Tara.

Lindsey still had no idea what they were doing, but she trusted that Tara did, so she gave a nod and a smile. She hoped she didn't look too nervous.

Tara closed her eyes and pushed forward, arching her head back with a satisfied Ahhhh.

Lindsey gasped. Tara's pussy slid over her mound, enveloping it completely. It felt like a big, soft mouth enclosing her entire groin, bathing her in warm, comfortable heat.

Tara opened her eyes and looked down at her with a very satisfied expression. Lindsey looked back, too shocked to say anything. Tara wiggled her hips a little and Lindsey drew a breath as the pressure over her groin shifted subtly, becoming more even. Tara gave her a smile and came in for a quick kiss. Then she started to move her hips, pressing against Lindsey. Every time Tara pushed forward, her pussy massaged Lindsey's. It was like Tara had Lindsey's entire crotch in her mouth and was sucking on her in a slow, steady rhythm. It felt incredible. Sex with a man didn't come close. It was better than a mouth too. It was everywhere at once and powerful and strangely comforting. Like Tara was hugging her pussy and fucking it at the same time. None of her former partners had been very accommodating when it came to going down on her and Tara thrusting into her felt like the best oral of her life.

Lindsey moaned as the pleasure intensified. She had loosened up more, exposing her clit, and Tara was rubbing it more directly. It was like two big tongues were licking her clit at the same time.

"God, you feel so good. Your hair feels so good. Oh my god," said Tara. She sounded drunk with lust.

"My hair?"

"The hair between your legs is tickling my flower and it feels so good, Lindsey. God, it feels so, SO good. Fuck," said Tara, fucking her extra hard as she said the word.

Lindsey got an electric thrill at the desperate arousal in Tara's voice, the intensity of her thrusts. She cried out.

"Tara, oh my god."

Lindsey reached down Tara's back, grabbed her big, wonderful ass and pressed her forward, urging Tara to fuck her harder. Tara responded enthusiastically. thrusting harder, pushing into her with a little more force. Tara's pussy fucked her harder too, massaging Lindsey's groin with new urgency. The friction of Tara's flower rubbing across Lindsey's clit sent waves of tight sensation up her body. Lindsey matched Tara's motions, rubbing into her and wiggling a little to run her pubic hair across Tara's pussy lips. Tara practically convulsed as Lindsey pleasured her.

Tara wrapped a hand in Lindsey's hair, looked into her eyes and squeezed.

"I can't believe what you can do to me."

Tara squeezed Lindsey's clit a little harder and Lindsey yelped. Tara gave her a dirty grin.

"That feel good?"

"Oh my god yes."

The pressure between Lindsey's legs shifted subtly. Lindsey realized Tara had fine control over her labia and was trying different ways of moving them. Tara settled on a delicate rub centered around Lindsey's clit that tied her groin and belly up in knots.

Lindsey felt the tension in her rising quickly in response to Tara's new way of pleasuring her. Tara had found the perfect way to get to her clit, and every motion of Tara's pussy lips gliding across her clit added to the pool of tight heat in her core. Lindsey was getting close. Her back was sticking to the bed from sweat, she was rubbing into Tara with new urgency, she was panting at the building pressure in her body.

Tara was getting close too. Lindsey could tell. Tara started to gasp and her body got hot. There was more to it though. Lindsey felt Tara's stomach swell out a little, and heat was pooling there in Tara's belly. They were already hot from the sex, but Tara's belly felt even warmer than the rest of her body as the swell pressed into her.

The tension became almost unbearable, crested, and with a final slide of Tara's pussy across her clit, Lindsey came. She usually tried to keep her orgasms quiet, but she couldn't this time. She cried out suddenly and shockingly loud.

Above her, Tara came at the same time, making a loud, low grunt. Through the haze of her orgasm, Lindsey felt Tara's stomach clench, the muscles turning rock hard. Tara's pussy started twitching, almost vibrating, massaging Lindsey's clit with quick, powerful spasms, intensifying Lindsey's orgasm and sending stars and sparks of sensation through her body. Lindsey heard herself cry out even louder, almost a scream. The strength of the climax took her. Warmth blossomed in Lindsey's belly as Tara arched above her, eyes closed, lost in the orgasm that they were sharing.

After too short a time, it was over. Lindsey's legs came down and Tara sagged on top of her, pressing into her chest, then Tara rolled over and flopped next to her, arm thrown across Lindsey's chest. Tara kissed the side of Lindsey's face, her ear, stroked her hair. Lindsey stared at the ceiling, mind reeling from what Tara had done to her, had made her feel.

"That was so good. You were so good," murmured Tara.

Lindsey smiled and looked away. No one had ever said that to her before.

They laid there together. Sweaty bodies entwined, the warmth of their bodies intermingling. Lindsey heard Tara start to breathe slower and deeper and realized she had fallen asleep. Lindsey tried to get up. Maybe clean herself up a little. But Tara's arm was around her and all the cider made her head feel heavy, and she drifted off too.

...

Lindsey slowly drifted back to consciousness. Feeling more relaxed and well rested than she had been in a while, she turned over and saw Tara had shifted so her back was to her, still fast asleep. Staring at Tara's back brought last night crashing back. She stared at Tara for a few moments, mind reeling at what had happened. She reached out and ran a hand down the blue skin of Tara's back and Tara made a small sleepy noise. Not really sure how to deal with her feelings, Lindsey got up and went to shower.

As she washed off the sweat from the last few hours her hands went between her legs, remembering how it had felt. She felt a stir of arousal at the memory and touched herself briefly. That little brush of her clit sent a spark of pleasure through her. Lindsey snorted, Tara had really gotten her worked up. Then she felt something leaking out between her legs. It was slick and sticky. She stared at her fingers. It was shiny and faintly blue. It almost seemed like...

Like come. It was come. She knew it. Tara had come in her. Apparently, that was a thing apsaras did.

Trying really hard not to freak out, Lindsey washed between her legs thoroughly, maybe a little too thoroughly, and practically jumped out of the shower. Running to the auto dryer and evaporating the water off her. She threw on a shirt, some panties and a robe and ran to her desk.

"Cortana," she whispered frantically, calling up her personal assistant.

"Hey Lindsey, what's up?" asked Cortana, matching her volume. "Why are we whispering?"

"Just be quiet. Do apsaras come?"

"You mean ejaculate?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, they do Lindsey. When apsaras have intercourse, one of them takes a leadership position. The leader ejaculates and the receiver is fertilized under the right conditions," said Cortana.

Lindsey felt the bottom drop out of her stomach at the word "fertilize." She tried to keep her breathing under control. "Can an apsara get a human pregnant?

"Yes, Lindsey," said Cortana. Her chipper voice was really getting on Lindsey's nerves. "Apsaras have very adaptable reproductive systems. They can reproduce with all known humanoid species."

"Will my... Would my birth control stop me from getting pregnant from an apsara?"

"Can I have access to your private medical records so I can be sure?"

"Yes!" said Lindsey, whisper-screaming. She could hear the terrified frustration in her voice.

"Thank you... Yes, your birth control would stop fertilization after intercourse with an apsara."

Lindsey leaned back, rubbed her eyes and blew out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She felt her shoulders unknot, leaving her back sore. Relief flooded through her body, so strong she almost went limp. She sank into her office chair. Once the relief faded, she started kicking herself for being so stupid. Jumping into bed with an alien without any idea of the risks.

She thought a little more about last night. She had picked up an apsara at a bar and kissed her in front of dozens of people. Dozens of humans. Any of them could have taken pictures and put them on the Forum. Asshole guys loved to mock women who slept with apsaras online. There were photo streams and sub forums dedicated to trashing women who slept with apsaras. It could get back home, back to her college friends. To her mom. She could just imagine the look of shock and disgust on her mom's face.

"Cortana, I need to make a freedom of privacy request."

"Sure thing, Lindsey."

"I want any photos or comments about me being seen with an apsara to be censored," said Lindsey.

"Alright, I'll get to work on that. According to my research, requests like this are accepted 98% of the time."

"Thank you, Cortana."

"Would you like me to buy a content scrubber program to increase the effectiveness of the scrub?" asked Cortana.

"Yes, a premium edition."

"Sure thing, Lindsey."

"Hey," said Tara.

Lindsey whirled, startled and feeling guilty, and saw Tara standing in the doorway.

Tara must have seen the fear in her face, because her eyes widened, "What's wrong?"

Lindsey took a breath and got a hold of herself. She realized if she said nothing Tara would know she was hiding something, so she told her the thing that was easier to talk about.

"Nothing. it was stupid. So stupid."

"What is it?" asked Tara. She took a step toward Lindsey; her voice was tight and fast with concern.

Lindsey also didn't want to admit she hadn't known apsaras could come. That level of ignorance was just too embarrassing, "I didn't... I wasn't sure...I realized I didn't know if my birth control would work with us."

Tara's hands went to her mouth, "Oh! Oh god, I'm so sorry. That didn't even occur to me. All apsara in the military are on birth control and I assumed you knew. I just assumed... I should have told you. You must have been so scared. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. We were fine, right? I was worried over nothing."

"But you didn't know. How could you?" Tara made a disgusted noise, "God I feel so stupid."

"Hey," said Lindsey.

Lindsey got up and went to Tara. Tara's obvious distress banished her own. All she wanted was for Tara to smile again. Lindsey draped her arms around Tara.

"Last night was great," said Lindsey she was too embarrassed to say it was the best sex of her life.

Tara gave her a weak smile, "Yeah it was."

"And obviously we didn't really know what we were doing."

Tara barked a short, panicked laugh, "No clue."

"But there were no disasters. I don't regret it one bit."

Tara touched her forehead to Lindsey's and squeezed her close.

"Me neither," she whispered.

Lindsey leaned down and kissed her. When they broke apart, Tara was smiling.

But then the smile vanished.

"Oh, no, Lindsey, you showered. I'm going to make you stink."

"I don't care, I'll shower again. Do apsaras shower together?"