Arabian Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LUCY

A couple of days later Lucy was returning home from shopping, when she heard someone calling her name through the fence that divided the two gardens of the semi-detached house.

"Lucy, dear, is that you?" it was the voice of Shahrazad.

"Yes, it's me, I went to the grocery store to prepare a nice dinner to surprise Rob whilst he's out."

"Oh, you're so sweet...if you don't mind, could you just come over here for a moment? I need you, but it won't take long, I promise..."

Lucy, slightly perplexed, put the shopping bags inside the front door and called: "S-sure, I'll come now."

Shahrazad was lying on a deck chair by her pool, holding a voluminous piña colada. When she heard Lucy coming, she pulled herself up slightly, leaning on one elbow, and smiled mischievously. Her eyes were covered in big vintage Audrey Hepburn style sunglasses, and she wore nothing but a skimpy white bikini.

Lucy, for a moment, was dazed. Like all women, she was able to appreciate the feminine curves of another woman without being ashamed, and the spectacle of Shahrazad's body was difficult not to admire. Her skin was shining with oil and sun cream, perfectly tanned, as if she had been sunbathing all summer. Her legs were long and slender, and her body, although lacking teenage athleticism, would have been the envy of most women, curvaceous and soft in all the right places. Lucy noticed the heavy, rounded breasts, impudently defying both age and gravity, yet obviously natural. They looked even more massive, trapped as they were inside that small white bikini, which contrasted so beautifully with the caramel tone of Shahrazad's skin.

Swallowing, realizing that she had been gaping openly at Shahrazad's breasts, Lucy swiftly looked away, embarrassed. Fortunately Shahrazad seemed not to have noticed, because she just gave a curious little smile and invited her to sit next to her on the deck chair. After a moment of hesitation, Lucy sat down, curious about what Shahrazad needed from her.

"Darling, I never manage to apply the sunscreen on my back properly which is why I only ever get to tan my front! Would you mind spreading some cream on me please?" Shahrazad asked in feigned innocence.

Lucy was a little taken aback by such a direct request. She had spread sunscreen on friends in the past, but the notion of touching Shahrazad made her slightly embarrassed, after all they barely knew each other. However, not knowing how to refuse, Lucy agreed: "O-of course! With pleasure..."

Whilst she covered her hands with the cream Shahrazad handed her, and began applying it to the toned, smooth skin of her back, Lucy noticed that contrary to Shahrazad's words, her back looked as perfectly tanned as the rest of her body. The skin was flawless, with only a freckle or two, so very different from Rob's, which was speckled with pimples and clusters of hair. As she went about her work, a strange shiver ran through Lucy's body and she felt an energy flow between them, heightening her awareness of the scent of coconut from the conditioner of Sharazad's hair, shiny as ink.

As Lucy finished applying the cream, and was about to get up and leave, Shahrazad snatched her by the wrist, asking with pleading eyes: "Honey, your hands are really special, so delicate and warm... my shoulders hurt so much... would you mind massaging them?"

"Shahrazad, look, I'm sorry, really, but I should go and make dinner for Rob..."

"Oh darling, come on, please, just five minutes? Don't think about Rob, be kind and help your poor and aching friend..."

Lucy sighed, and with resignation began massaging Shahrazad's shoulders.

Shahrazad soon began to emit muffled moans of appreciation: "Oh yes, dear... I knew you were good... go on, don't stop..."

"While the man goes around having fun, the woman has to stay at home to prepare dinner. Is that how it works between you and Rob?" Shahrazad asked, between moans.

"Absolutely not! Rob is so sweet! He always helps me, and is always there when I need him... it's just that every now and then I feel like preparing him a nice romantic dinner, I don't see what's wrong with that!"

"Nothing, it's very sweet... but tell me... does he do the same for you? Does Rob wash the dishes, iron clothes, do the laundry, vacuum?"

Lucy froze for a moment: "Well, n-no... I mean, these are things that I do, that I like to do... he... he... well, he takes care of the garden, he comes with me to the grocery store... he keeps the garage tidy..."

Shahrazad let out a sigh: "Sure, sure, I understand... oh well, I just hope women learn one day not to let themselves be used by men..."

Sensing Lucy's growing irritation, she spoke softly,

"Please don't get angry, forgive this old feminist. Don't stop the massage please... I need it so much... do you know why my shoulders hurt so often?"

"N-no, why?"

Shahrazad arched her back, thrusting out her large breasts, and cupped one between her fingers as if weighing it,

"I believe it's due to these breasts... they are so big and heavy... my poor shoulders have to bear the weight of them all day long... sometimes I think about getting breast reduction surgery... what do you think, Lucy, don't you agree that my boobs are a little too big?"

Lucy, embarrassed, blushed, and involuntarily froze, pulling her hands away from Shahrazad's shoulders.

"Oh no, dear, please, just a little longer, don't stop..."

Hesitantly, Lucy resumed massaging Shahrazad's shoulders, but she felt slightly uncomfortable, there was something strange about the situation that she could not quite put her finger on. Maybe it was because the question had caused her attention to be focused upon Shahrazad's breasts, which she could see beyond the lithe shoulders... they looked so big, so swollen and soft... the groove between them was so deep...

Noticing that for the umpteenth time she had lost herself in contemplation of Shahrazad's breasts, Lucy looked away shamefully... but then, perhaps knowing that Shahrazad could not see the direction of her gaze, she returned her vision to that shapely chest, which swelled rhythmically with the cadence of Shahrazad's breathing... she had such perfect skin...

"You didn't answer me, Lucy, honey..."

Lucy, a bit dazed, confused by her sensations, replied stammering:

"N-no... I mean, yes! Well... they are big, yes... but they seem so... so... b-beautiful, and perfect... it would be a shame to reduce them, I think most women would envy them, indeed, I think many of us would pay to have breasts like yours..."

"Oh Lucy, darling, how sweet you are... thank you... well, then, if you like them so much, maybe I won't have them reduced..."

Lucy's hands continued to slide over Shahrazad's body, which remained arched, propped upon both elbows. As if hypnotized, her hands began to slowly descend from the shoulders to underneath Shahrazad's arms, lower and lower in neat little circles across the upper ribs, slowly getting closer and closer to the generous expanse of those big tits...were they really as soft and as they looked?

"Oh yes, Lucy, like this, don't stop, keep on... a little further down..." Shahrazad encouraged her, in a low and melodious voice, hypnotically.

Lucy's hands went lower and lower, unable to stop. They had almost reached those breasts, overflowing the small white bikini... when Lucy was suddenly brought back to reality by Rob's voice: "Lucy, honey, what are you doing? Weren't you supposed to make dinner?"

Rob was standing in front of Shahrazad's garden gate, looking at them with confused eyes.

Lucy immediately withdrew her hands and stood up, shaking her head to clear her mind, as if waking from a dream...

"Oh yes, sorry dear! It's just... Shahrazad asked me to help her with the sun cream and we got chatting... I'm sorry... I'm going to make dinner right away! Bye Shahrazad, see you later!"

Lucy was leaving with Rob when Shahrazad called,

"I guess you want to be on your own for the next few days, but why don't we go out for dinner on Friday night? I could take you to a nice seafood restaurant by the sea. The food is delicious I promise... what do you think? I could introduce you to my dear friend Mary!"

Without knowing why, Lucy immediately replied: "Well, yes, why not, it seems like a good idea... right, Rob?"

Rob, more and more annoyed, limited himself to a tepid: "Of course, why not..."

"Oh great! See you then!" And so saying, clapped her hands in happiness, jumped up, and planted two wet kisses on Lucy's cheeks.

Still slightly embarrassed by the strange situation she experienced with Shahrazad, Lucy walked away arm in arm with Rob, when she heard Shahrazad's from behind, "And thanks for the massage Lucy, dear... I hope we will have other opportunities to get together soon!"

/-/-/

SHAHARAZAD

When Friday night arrived, Shahrazad could barely control her excitement. She had come up with a plan that she intended to start implementing. With careful consideration, she decided it was time to up the ante and had chosen a skimpy red dress, which left her shoulders exposed and a generous portion of her ample bosom on display. As always, she was perfectly made up, with elegance and sophistication.

"You look stunning..." Mary murmured. Shahrazad could see her in the mirror and smiled at the delicate beauty that now belonged entirely to her. All she had needed to do was text her a time and a place and she knew that Mary would come obediently, leaving her husband alone at home.

"Thank you, dear, how sweet you are... come here honey..."

Mary ran to her and her mouth fell hungrily open when Shahrazad sought her in a passionate kiss. Shahrazad probed deeply with her tongue and thought back to how difficult that first seduction had been. How thrilling it had proven to overcome Mary's resistance and reluctance. She lowered a strap of her dress, exposing one of her full breasts and Mary readily latched her mouth to the jutting nipple, nibbling and sucking it whilst her once-innocent eyes looked at Shahrazad, almost childlike, just the way she knew she liked.

'They could afford to be a little late', Shahrazad though.

Almost an hour later, Shahrazad navigated herself and Mary to the table where Rob and Lucy were waiting. She caught the confused glance exchanged between the couple, having seen her approach hand in hand with the young lady, but they were too polite to question the gesture directly. Shahrazad also detected the lingering glance that Lucy threw at the neckline of her dress.

'Very good, let the suspicion about Mary and me creep into Lucy's mind', Shahrazad thought, a mischievous smile painted across her full lips.

The restaurant had a fantastic terrace overlooking the sea. The shrimp skewers and the grilled lobster were delicious and the relaxed, romantic atmosphere put Rob and Lucy at ease. Rob in particular seemed to be enjoying himself, more talkative than usual, helped by the generous quantity of wine Shahrazad continued to offer him.

As they were sipping a piña colada at the end of the evening, Shahrazad was satisfied that Rob was suitably inebriated and turned her full attention upon Lucy. It was time to start implementing her plan.

"Did you know, dear Lucy, that the Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing here on Palm Beach next week? If I'm not mistaken you said they were one of your favorite bands. Maybe I forgot to tell you, but I love them too!"

Lucy's eyes widened in excitement: "Really? I didn't know! How wonderful! Too bad for me that Rob doesn't like them."

Rob grinned inanely and shook his head, shrugging. 'Even better', Shahrazad thought.

"I've got a fantastic idea! Why don't we go together? The three of us girls. Mary is a huge fan too!" she said, grasping Mary's hand and squeezing gently whilst nodding at her.

"That would be nice... but I don't know..." Lucy looked pleadingly in Rob's direction, expecting him to refuse the unspoken request.

Rob sighed. He didn't like the prospect of staying home alone while Lucy went out having fun. This was supposed to be a romantic holiday for them both. But the prospect of accompanying her to the concert, standing amongst screaming, sweaty drunks, being repeatedly jostled whilst his ears were assaulted by deafening music, appealed even less. There was little point denying Lucy the opportunity to go if she wanted to, but his dislike of Shahrazad suddenly piqued, her being the architect of the unsavory idea.

"Of course, go ahead if you feel like it..." he replied, subdued.

Shahrazad felt a tremor of exultation rising within.

"Very well, it's settled then. I'll get the tickets tomorrow!"

When they returned home, Shahrazad deliberately waited for Rob and Lucy to turn towards the threshold of their front door before kissing Mary. She hoped that Lucy might turn to steal a final glance and discover them in a passionate embrace, and just as she had predicted, before they entered the house, Shahrazad saw Lucy's innocent eyes glance in their direction, and widen with dismay.

The master bedrooms of the properties were separated by nothing more than a thin partition wall, and when muffled voices gave evidence that the young couple were in their bed, Shahrazad allowed her obscenely large purple strap-on to ease into Mary's desperately soaked pussy. She knew the loud screams of pleasure would reach Lucy's ears and intent on showing precisely what her lover was experiencing, she fucked Mary over and over until dawn, using all her skill and experience to draw orgasm after orgasm from the tender pussy.

When Mary returned to her husband late in the morning, she was unsteady on her slender legs, leaning against the wall for balance as she slowly climbed the stairs to finally go and rest a little. Intermittent shivers of pleasure continued to shake her body, and a thread of vaginal fluid trickled down her leg, through her still soaked panties.

/-/-/

LUCY

Lucy lay next to her husband in bed, his body warm against her. He was mumbling something about the night in a slightly slurred voice. She tried to focus on his words but her thoughts kept drawing back to the passionate kiss she had witnessed between Shahrazad and Mary. As she considered the implications of the embrace, a strange sensation of heat built between her thighs, and a shiver ran down her spine as she subconsciously imagined that it was herself instead of Mary. Who knows what it would be like to kiss another woman... to kiss Shahrazad...

Lucy gasped at the sharp elbow knocking her in the ribs, snapping her from her reverie. Opening her eyes she saw Rob leering at her, eyes full of lust.

"You know you were the most beautiful woman at the table tonight..."

Rob's tone had softened, and he pulled Lucy to him, starting to kiss her softly. She was feeling hornier now than she had in weeks and they started rolling in the bed sheets, playing tenderly.

"I love you Lucy..."

"I lo........"

They were abruptly interrupted by a blow against the wall behind the bed.

"What was that? Do you think Shahrazad wants us to be quiet?" Asked Lucy.

"No, I don't think so, we hadn't even started..."

Suddenly there was another blow against the wall... then another... and another... and another, the blows sounding rhythmically against the wall.

"What on earth do you think she is doing? Attacking the wall with a hammer?"

Rob was about to reply, when a loud moan of pleasure, muffled but unmistakable, came from the other bedroom.

Rob opened his mouth in amazement, "They wouldn't. They can't be... oh my god, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Another cry of pleasure, higher this time, arrived through the wall.

Lucy felt herself blush as arousal and embarrassed coursed through her simultaneously. "Well, dear, it seems that they are making love..."

"But it would mean they're a lesbian couple! Really? I noticed Mary stayed at Shahrazad's home, but I thought it was maybe due to the fact she was too drunk to drive home!"

"Well, yes... indeed, I think I saw them kissing on the doorstep... I thought it was just a joke of my imagination..."

"Are you serious?" Rob was still incredulous.

"Well, if you say so, I believe it... yet it seems so strange to me... Mary, a lesbian, really? With Shahrazad? I mean, Mary is such a young and fresh girl, I just don't understand what she finds in that lady... she could almost be her mother!"

"Well dear, don't be a bigoted now, the age in love doesn't matter, you should know... World is full of slobbering old men together with little girls half their age, but in that case everything is fine, right? Sometimes you men are so hypocritical... and then in my opinion you are wrong, Shahrazad may no longer be young, but she is still very attractive, she is so charming, so intense... and let's be honest, she got a body that would be the envy of a model..."

"To a porn star, you mean..."

"Oh come on, don't be vulgar now! I find that she has a beautiful body instead, so feminine..."

"I didn't know you women were fan of big boobs too, I thought it was just a boys thing!"

"Don't be silly, we just recognize other women's beauty... I just don't understand what you have against Shahrazad! If Mary is happy with her, what does it matter to you, which right do we have to judge?"

"You're right, what does it matter... it's just that I was hoping it was a holiday to be alone together, me and you, and instead there is always this invading neighbor in the way..."

"Come on, don't overdo it, we have a lot of time for us..."

"You know you're never enough for me..."

Their little argument was interrupted by the umpteenth blow against the wall, followed by a moan of pleasure.

Lucy had never given consideration to how two women would make love, but the powerful, fast-paced banging and haunting moans she was hearing emanate from Shahrazad's bedroom certainly didn't tally with sudden imaginings of delicate fingers exploring soft, tender breasts, soft skin and gentle kisses.

"W-what do you think they're doing?" Lucy couldn't help to ask, in a trembling and embarrassed voice.

"Well, I'm no expert of course dear... but have you ever heard of strap-on sex?" Rob ventured.

Of course Lucy knew what strap-on sex was, but she firmly believed it was something that only existed in the seedy realms of pornography. Not for normal people. With the next volley of screams, Lucy was overcome with the mental image of Shahrazad using one on pretty, little Mary in the room next to her and she shivered... yet also the curiosity was strong... who knows what it was like to make love with another woman... who knows how Mary and Shahrazad had met, how their love was born... Mary, she seemed so innocent... and Shahrazad, so experienced... Again, she pondered what it might be like to be touched by Shahrazad, to have free access to those huge, round breasts. Lucy violently shook her head, trying to free herself from these strange fantasies. What was happening to her?

She and Rob remained silent for a few minutes in bed, fixed in position, listening to the noises in the other room. The blows against the wall were increasing in pace, accompanied by more and more intense screams and moans of pleasure. Every now and then they managed to catch a few words spoken in Mary's high-pitched voice.

"Oh yeeeeeesss!" "Don't stop, don't stop, please!" "Oh god, you're incredible. It feels so damn gooood!"

Shahrazad's deeper, sultry voice, sometimes seemed to murmur in response, and on one occasion Lucy clearly heard her say, "Ohhhh yes, my darling, suck them, bite them, they're so erect for you. You love them so much, don't you?!..."

Was she talking about her nipples? Lucy was desperate to know, even though she didn't understand why.

At one point Lucy felt Rob's hand move to rest on hers. "Well, dear, maybe we could too... I mean, since we wouldn't be able to sleep anyway... we might as well... you know..."