Aratheon - The Bound Soul Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

It's been several cycles since I started working at the Brothel. Still waiting tables and cleaning dishes. Men get handsy, but I've gotten better at ignoring them.

For the most part, I've kept my head down and made what little money I can. I've been saving up little by little, and hopefully one day I'll have enough to track down my parents and buy back their freedom.

I just wish I could make more without offering my body up for pleasure to make some coin, but I'm near to the point of caving. At this rate, it will take me a human lifetime to save up enough coin to buy them back. However, I've seen how much she pays the girls who are in high demand. It'd only take a season or two to save up the kind of money I'd need to buy my parents' freedom. Of course, I'll need a lot more if I want to buy my uncle and his gang's freedom. But I can't think about them right now, as hard as that is. I need to worry about my parents first. I can't let my dignity impede saving my family. I'll do anything to get my parents their freedom. Especially since it's my fault they were sold into slavery.

One night after closing, I talk to madame. She's busy, so she hardly gives me the time. "I was wondering... How much exactly does it pay to sleep with men?"

She stops what she's doing to look up at me with an eyebrow raised. "What's the change in heart?"

"My family was sold into slavery and I'm saving to buy their freedom," I say honestly.

Her hardened face seems to soften. "I can understand that. It's noble and selfless. Well, there are different rates. Pleasing a man doesn't always have to be with your cunt. You see, you can use your mouth or your arse. Of course, letting a man fuck your arse isn't always pleasant. It can be very pleasant with a man who knows what he's doing, but not with men who hang out in brothels. They tend to be a bit rough. Of course, the arse also prevents pregnancy. But we have other ways of preventing pregnancy. As long as you drink a tonic before sex, you will not get pregnant. It's not the tastiest, but it does its job. As far as rates go, it depends on what you're willing to do and your clients. Obviously, I pay out different rates for different methods of pleasing a man, or a woman sometimes. To use your mouth is the lowest rate. Your cunt is in the mid-range because it can be pleasant. However, if you're a virgin, you can earn a lot to lose it. Men seem to prefer virgins and will pay a hefty rate. Your arse is the highest since it is usually not very pleasant and quite a few men seem to prefer it for whatever reason."

"Do I get to choose the men?" I ask.

"Not being as new as you are. Eventually, when you get repeat clients who will request you, you'll have more freedom to turn men down, but when you start, you must take what you can get. However, I don't see it being a problem for you. You're very beautiful. You have that petite little nose, a delicate chin, and plush, soft cheeks with lush lips that men seem to drool over. You'll surely get a long line of men who'll seek you out if you know how to please them," she says, her eyes drifting down my body.

"I'll do it, but I want my virginity to remain intact," I say.

"So, meaning you'll only please with your mouth? What about your little tush?" she asks.

"For now, let's just do the mouth," I say.

She nods. "I'll respect that. I want you to know that this is a safe place. Unlike some brothels, we protect our women. I know firsthand what it is like since I used to be in your shoes. I worked for a man who didn't care at all what happened to the girls as long as he got paid his coin. I endured much abuse at the hands of many men. I won't let that happen to you. Okay?"

I nod, and she seems really sincere. "I appreciate that."

She smiles. "Tonight. I'll have you wet your feet with just one man, and if you feel that it's something you'd like to continue doing, then I'll start bringing you as many customers as you're feel comfortable with."

I nod. "Thank you, Madame. And thank you for everything you've done for me. I'm in your debt. You've helped me out so much."

"It is nothing, child. I feel a responsibility to women like you and me. We are not that different. My family was also taken and sold. Unfortunately, they died before I could ever set them free. I hope you do not have to endure the same fate," she says. Before I can stop myself, I hug her. She stiffens up at first, but gently pats my head, welcoming my embrace.

Chapter: 6

I feel sick to my stomach worrying about what I'm about to do tonight. Am I seriously about to let a man use my mouth in order to make some more coin? My father was mad about me stealing. I can't imagine what he'd think of this...

As I start my shift at the Brothel, still waiting tables and cleaning dirty mugs, I watch each and every man, wondering who'll be the one that I will have to serve. I hope it's not the balding fat elf with drooping ears. Nor the disgusting drunk slob that has half of his meal all down his tunic. And then there's the tall skinny man missing half his teeth. And what of the short, stubby elf with a gimp?

All of them disgust me. I'm going to have to service one of them. Another man comes in under a hood of a cloak. His face is covered in the shadow. He walks up to Madame and they chat for a bit, her nodding before her eyes slide across the room, landing on me. A smile crosses her lips. She says something to the man before he nods and walks upstairs.

Madame glides across the room to me. "Ready to make more coin?"

I nod reluctantly. She smiles. "Don't be so reluctant. You'll want him to enjoy it so he asks for you again. Now come. This man is willing to pay well just for a mouth."

I follow her upstairs and she stops us right outside the door. "All you have to do is savor his cock like a tasty treat. Listen to the sounds he makes. That will let you know how he likes it. And for the sake of King Volodar, do not let your teeth touch his cock. No man likes that."

I nod, my stomach tightening. Am I seriously about to do this?

She nods towards the door. "Now go inside; show him what heaven is like and you'll earn a nice bag of coin."

I nod, take a deep breath, and let it out. I tell myself, it's just an act. No more, no less. It's now or never. I steel myself and walk in. The man has his back to me as he looks out the window. He turns to me, taking off his cowl. His face is more than pleasant. He's got a beard and mustache with long black hair. His eyes shimmer bright blue. He swallows and steps forward. "You... You're quite beautiful."

"Thank you, sir," I say.

He nods, closing the gap between us. His hand gently brushes up against my face. "Such beautiful eyes. You have a lot of mana inside you. What is someone with as much potential as you doing in a place like this?"

"I... I don't have many choices. I can't afford a permit nor can I afford tuition in the Academy," I say.

"Have you ever thought about joining the Church of the Light? You can learn the Divine use of healing. With your potential, you'd be one of the greatest healers we've seen," he says. I shake my head. I do not want to be shackled to them. Or anyone else. "That's a shame. The church could use someone of your potential. You'd do a lot of good."

"Are you with the church?" I ask.

He nods. "Yes. Technically, I am not supposed to be here, but a man has needs. I'm a Paladin."

"Are people of the church not supposed to have sex?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "In our service to the Light, we are prohibited from another's love. Our heart belongs to our duty."

I nod. "I understand, but you wish for the pleasure of the flesh?"

"It is my great weakness. I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I need to feel the love of a woman," he says.

"Then, let me help you with that," I say as I reach for his belt buckle. This man is someone I can serve. Even though he's here, seeking the pleasure of my mouth, he seems to be kind and noble. We all have our flaws and I can understand this. I wouldn't be able to be a part of a church that forsakes love. My heart is too big.

I slowly sink to my knees as I undo his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Standing before me is an enormous cock, thick and wrapped in veins. I look up into the man's eyes, his beautiful, luminescent, sapphire eyes. Like two gems shining in the moonlight. I wrap my hand around him and feel the pulse of life inside him. I stroke his massive pillar of a cock and feel him shudder.

I do what feels right, bringing my lips to the head of his dick and kissing it softly. He lets out a sigh of release. Then I lick the bottom of his cock all the way to the tip. It doesn't taste so bad. Not bad at all. His eyes connect with mine as he bites his lip while my tongue swirls around his tip. He gasps as I take the head in my mouth and close my lips around it.

He moans out as I suck on his dick. This isn't so bad. Not bad at all. It feels like I have this power over him. To make him feel so good with just my mouth. Slowly, I stroke his shaft as I lick and suck on the tip. "That feels so good."

His hand runs through my hair, gently stroking it. I take more of his dick inside my mouth and have to stretch my mouth open in order to do so. His cock seems to pulse with life as I lick it. "Oh, for the love of the Light, you are so beautiful. Holy Divine Light, that feels good. Don't stop."

I pick up the pace and worship his cock as if it were the holy scepter of his church. He moans and groans, his hand gripping my hair as he rocks his hips back and forth. "I'm so close."

Does that mean... "Oh, holy Light!"

He holds my head as his cock bursts into my mouth, spewing his seed on my tongue. I quickly swallow it as more sprays into my mouth. Honestly, it isn't all that bad. It tastes sweeter than I thought it would. He finally releases my head and stumbles back onto the bed. "That was the best I've ever had. Come, sit with me."

I do as he asks and lie down next to him. He wraps his arm around me. "What is your name?"

"Lura, sir," I say.

He rolls on his side to look at me. "I'd like to see you again, Lura. Will you be here tomorrow night?"

I nod, and that earns a smile. "Well, then I'll be back tomorrow to see you once again. My name is Orym, by the way."

"It was nice to meet you, Orym. This was my first time and I'm glad it was with you," I say.

He smiles. "I'm glad I could be your first. I promise, whenever you're with me, I will make sure it is pleasant for the both of us."

"I would very much like that," I say.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips, making my face burn hot. Then he breaks away and gets up, pulling up his pants and buckling them up. "Well, I have to be off before someone notices where I am. I cannot wait to see you again tomorrow, Lura. You are a sweet girl. I hope maybe one day you change your mind about the church."

I smile at him. "Maybe you can help convince me."

He grins. "I just might have to."

Then he leaves, putting his cowl back over to cover his face. That was far better than I ever expected. I think I am in love, but at the same time, it does not feel as I imagined it. He doesn't look like the man of my dreams, but he is kind and nice.

A moment later, Madame comes in with a wide smile. "I don't know what you did, child, but you have really outdone yourself. Especially for your first time. He wants to see you again tomorrow. Here. You've earned this."

She hands me a pouch of coins. The biggest pouch I've ever held in my entire life. I look in it and find it is all silver. My eyes go wide as I look up at her and, before I know it, I hug her once more. "Thank you so much!"

"Don't thank me, you earned it," she says, patting my head.

To be continued....

Thanks for reading my work. I hope you enjoyed. Please give it a honest rating and I would love to get your feedback down in the comment section below.