Arbiter's Justice

Story Info
An eagle is captured and forced to please...
4.1k words
3.58
21.3k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Arbiter's Justice

The eagle squalled and snapped helplessly as he was carried through the ship, although exhaustion already lined his limbs. There was little more, however, that a prisoner of war could do as the ship passed galaxies, the flickering glint and glimmer of suns oh so very far away possibly beautiful in the moment, glimpsed only briefly through the windowed corridor. Aquilan may have paused to stop and stare, although it was hardly a sight that a captain, in any sense of the term, should have been pulled into awe at, the eagle heaving for breath as a trickle of metallic-tasting blood dripped onto his tongue.

Any look he may have had was ripped away as the lizard hauling him along swore in his own language and shoved his head down, reminding the stripped officer of just what a dire position he was in. Taken aboard an enemy's ship and led before...

No. He closed his eyes, hanging his head as it was shoved down even further, the floor beneath his dragging hind 'claws' smooth and metal, almost as if it was designed to be easily cleaned. But the laws of the universe as they were set to be broken and there were few left in it who would care one bit about a bloodstain or two when they could simply serve to better intimate their enemies. Hell, there was even that one in the mess of the ship that he'd been dragged from, fighting tooth and claw the whole time, that there'd been some rumour about being a traitor or what not. Of course, he very much doubted that that rumour was true but it seemed to serve well enough to keep the crew in line where they may have otherwise taken any opportunity to step out of line, take ideas into their heads that were not truly their own.

But none of that mattered, not anymore. There was nothing he could do for them anymore as the naked eagle, weak without his armour, let alone his weapons, was taken to the only being in the galaxy that could have truly struck such terror and fluttering fervour into his heart. It was not something he was proud to admit but, well, they'd all seen the broadcasts of the one he was to be brought before and the told justice that he was there to deliver in any way he saw fit.

Aquilan only hoped that his justice, where it came, would be merciful and swift at the very least.

"Filth," the lizard snarled, kicking him in the side. "Use your own legs!"

He could barely stand but Aquilan still dragged himself along the best he could, hunched over as a broken shell of himself, eyes downcast. What sense was there in looking up when the metal door of the arbiter himself rose before him, as tall and as menacing as the very beast who no doubt stood on the other side of him.

His time would come soon.

Seamlessly, the door slid open with a hiss of air, the airlock breaking, and the lizards hissed and threw further insults as they hurled him bodily to the ground. If he'd been more with himself, Aquilan would have wondered what the point had been in making him stand had been but it was all just a mockery of who he'd been and a jest of power play for those lizards, creatures that he would never again come across if he was so fortunate in his end coming with due swiftness.

Flat on his front just barely able lift his head and then his torso up, Aquilan looked upon his doom. And his heart reeled. The arbiter was every bit as dominating as he had expected him to be in person, staring up at him from his 'hooves', which were split but by no means the soft, cloven ones of animals that may be found on lesser planets and in lesser worlds. No, he raised up onto his 'toes' as if forever poised and ready for action, legs clearly thick with muscle under a layer of gunmetal grey armour laced through with purple detailing along the edges: interesting. Or perhaps it was something that would have, at least, been a side more interesting if Aquilan had not been contemplating his doom and ultimate demise at that very moment at the hands of an alien who had commanded and dominated more dreams than he cared to admit.

Up and up the eagle's eyes travelled - what else was he to do? A strong waist and broad chest caught his eye, the metal plates of his armour easily sliding over and against one another as he shifted his weight, even fractionally. There was no tail to speak of on him, of course, although there had been something said about the presence of it or not at one point or another, Aquilan's chest tight as he, finally, took in the arbiter's helm, points arched forward from the grey skin of his face and blazing eyes as if for further protection.

"Your arbiter has been waiting."

Oh... Aquilan tensed and rose to his knees, trying to hide just how much that voice made him tremble, although the concealment was more automatic than anything else. Just what did he care, after all, how he appeared in his last moments? There was no honour in dying, only disappointment, and any last words he may or may not have had to say would be redone and manufactured after his demise. The arbiter though, seeing him in the flesh, was worth, near enough, any years that he may have had left. There was never any true way to tell either way.

His weapon of choice, a two-pronged blade, was set up on the wall as if on display but Aquilan had no doubt in his mind that it had seen blood, perhaps within the last few hours. After becoming the leader of his people, Thel 'Vadam had become especially formidable, although simply saying the words did not do the member of the Covenant Elite justice, if the truth was to be told in its entirety. He oozed presence, his very being impossible to ignore as he stood in the very centre of the room, framed by twin tapestries that denoted his achievements and some of his very many justices. He did not even need to say a single word to have his presence paid attention to, holding the gaze and rapture of even the two lizards who had delivered Aquilan there in the first place without seemingly exerting even a single twitch or note of effort at all.

For all his achievements, the arbiter knew and understood his place in the world, the galaxy that was his home to be remade into justice itself. And he would play his part as admirably as he had the very first day that he had donned the armour and taken on his role. The lizards sprung in at the slightest nod of the arbiter, slapping shackles around his wrists, although Aquilan could not have honestly have fathomed just why they were deemed necessary when he was naked on his knees before someone who could have murdered him as soon as they looked at him. The others were swiftly dismissed, not of the same race as Thel 'Vadam, but that was by the by in the grand scheme of things and with the notion that anything he did or did not note would soon cease to matter.

"Your arbiter will deliver justice."

Aquilan shuddered, pulling at the shackles around his wrists but, of course, there was no hope of them magically falling loose. Although he was a deliverer of justice, the eagle knew that the arbiter would not hesitate one bit to deliver that justice on those under his command too, which was perhaps one of the reasons why the creature before him drove his heart to such a frenzy. Oh, it was a confusing medley of emotion, truly, but all the eagle could do was to drink in the sight of him, which, to be fair, was hardly an unpleasant view to pay homage to on what had to surely be the eve of his death.

At least I won't go without saying that, at least, I saw him, just the once.

His thoughts came slowly, thick and yearning as if he was treading through sludge, a mission in a swamp that sought to claw at his feathers and bones, dragging him down and down and down to a place where he could no longer come up for air. And he could do no more than hang his head, on his knees with just his hands bound behind him, chest rising and falling sharply, greedily for what he deemed would be his final snatches of wanton breath. What more could he do when it was all coming to an end anyway?

"Your justice..." The arbiter rumbled, eyes gleaming in the pit of his helm. "Your justice will be delivered."

Would he just get on with it already? Aquilan tensed, expecting a hand to wrap around his throat or something, anything, to spill his blood on the metal floor, just another stain to be wiped up again later. The dominant beast towered over him - by the stars, his size and height had never truly registered with him - with a slow, lumbering gait that somehow still seemed to ooze a sheer presence. It was clearly not battle armour that he had donned for he moved as if he was carrying the weight of it very squarely on his shoulders, something for show that gave him a greater presence and fear-factor too, perhaps, than something dull and metallic for missions or battlefields. For everyone in the galaxy and even beyond that too knew just how stern the arbiter's hand could be, although he had, in some rare, barely tangible cases, been known to show mercy.

Aquilan expected no such mercy, closing his eyes and shuddering as a chunk of metal - a piece of his armour? - clanged obnoxiously to the floor. Maybe it was the weapon, or maybe still it was the weapon itself being discarded in favour of something altogether more lethal. That battle-scarred hand wrapped around his beak and yanked his head up, the eagle letting out a cry and, finally, snapping open his eyes at just the wrong moment.

For the arbiter's maleness filled his vision, clasped in the mighty being's free hand, jacked and stroked to a hard finish. Thel 'Vadam groaned quietly in the back of his throat, although it was not a sound that he was trying to hold back as he thrust the smooth rod of flesh at Aquilan's beak, demand and honour lining all that the eagle could see of his body. He had no need to pause to ask for something that he desired for he already knew just how to exact his justice, letting out a snarl that seemed to come up from the very pit of his being and his soul, the fleshy head of his cock drooling and slickening up with pre-cum.

Aquilan's beak parted but not for the reasons that the arbiter wanted it to, the eagle struggling back and the beast above him forcing him down and in closer and closer and closer. The eagle's mind ground to a halt, breath raking through his lungs, but it was harder and harder to focus on anything else at all but the looming threat of that shaft as the arbiter took slow, sick pleasure in letting him see the instrument of his brand of justice in all its glory.

"You know what to do for your arbiter..."

And, oh, he knew, although the eagle clacked the edges of his beak together sharply and fought to resist, eyes wide and torso, rather ineffectively, squirming as if to free himself from the majestic being's grip.

"What?" He hissed, although his heart skipped a beat in such a way that he could not possibly deny his need in the fragile sanctity of his own mind. "I can't do that - end me!"

But it was not a death that he was truly asking for and the arbiter knew that too, eyes glittering with a smile that was otherwise hidden. For it was not a smile that was for Aquilan, the fallen and captured officer who was due to receive his justice, the eagle's mouth dry and beak rattling as if he was shivering. Yet if he was, indeed, shivering it was most certainly not from the hold as Thel 'Vadam gripped the back of his neck and forcibly drove his beak in towards his cock.

"You will."

Helpless and head swimming, Aquilan tried, once more, to falsely beg for death; in all truth, he could not have said that there were many that would have chosen death over such a manger of forced sex, even if it was humiliation and even if, truly, they would never have admitted it aloud. He had never told anyone either just what the arbiter did for him and how he hung off the news broadcasts with bated breath, watching rather than listening to reports that could determine the fate of a civilisation. No, it was always the image of him and what he had been sent to do that had captured Aquilan above all else and, well, in such a situation it was all too easy for him to thrust down that part of his psyche that tried to be proud, tried to be strong, and to sink into what little fantasy he had allowed himself over the years.

But he parted his beak at just the wrong moment, the divine beast's cock slamming into it as the arbiter dispassionately held his beak open with a thick claw hooked into the corner of it. He was a being who had no qualms about not taking no for an answer and he snarled viciously as he hammered into Aquilan's mouth, delivering his justice in such a way that Aquilan was very much beginning to doubt whether it was actually justice in any sense of the term at all.

Not that one with such readily roused lust would mind that, Aquilan's mind barely resisting before crumbling before the wrath of him. Oh, he could tell himself over and over again that he was being forced to suck the arbiter's cock but there was something about having such a large shaft ploughing into his mouth, forcing him to drag in what sharp, ragged breaths he could through his 'nares, that made him quiver, a submissive at heart and never even really suited to the meagre rank of officer. And yet he had worked his way up - was working his way up - and aimed for more, for greater achievements, without a single goal in mind. Perhaps, in hindsight, his end goal should always have been to be captured when he could please the dominating soul so sweetly at the crux of the day.

The cock slithered over his tongue, a fat snake of meat, and he could not help but suck on it deliriously, slipping down into the moment as the outside world fell away. Who cared about his ship and the life he'd left behind when he was right there, on his knees, receiving the very best case of justice that the arbiter had to offer?

Ah, but the fact that his justice and punishment was sexual did not exclude Aquilan, however, from the brutality of it. The beast's vicious claw dug into the inside of his mouth as he shoved it in further - clearly, Aquilan was not as pleasing to him as he thought he should be. The arbiter snarled and made a sound in his throat as if he was gathering saliva to spit but such an action would be beneath such a being even in the heat of the moment. No, he took far more savage pleasure in exacting justice, bracing his body as he hunched over Aquilan and hammered into his beak as if he was nothing more than a breeding hole to be used for his sexual pleasure along.

The eagle hacked and gulped, eyes watering, but there was nothing he could do but bear through the onslaught, wriggling in sheer humiliation as his own arousal grew. The lick of pain and bite of the arbiter's claws didn't seem to register with his body at all, his cock growing and fleshing out thick and full with blood, although Thel 'Vadam did not even seem to notice. What use did he have for a captured officer's cock when there was so very much more for him to take care of with the eagle and his punishment? Ah, a life had been spared but servitude was demanded, the arbiter letting loose a growl that rumbled up from his gut, deep and tinged, perhaps falsely so, with a hint of what Aquilan could only put down for longing.

Did the arbiter himself require some justice of his own?

Ah, his head was not sane in the heat of the moment and the eagle could on gulp as quickly as possible around the throbbing head of that cock as it rammed up into the back of his throat, threatening to choke him. But he had no say in the matter or manner of just how his justice was delivered, trying to press his tongue up against the underside of Thel 'Vadam's monstrous shaft even as his mind scorned and rebelled, trying to tell him that he should be resisting, fighting, trying to escape. He should be doing anything, absolutely anything, besides what he was doing, which was slavering over the arbiter's member and even trying to reach for his balls with his bound and restrained hands.

Alas, he was restrained and but an object for the arbiter to exact his deliverance unto as he heaved and panted, his narrow chest fluttering behind its coating of smooth, brown feathers. He could not sweat up much with them, his body simply not being designed that way, but he was designed for something else entirely as the arbiter suddenly ripped his shaft from Aquilan's beak, leaving the avian hacking for breath as his eyes streamed.

"You may well be pleasing to your arbiter..."

Aquilan squirmed and flushed, obstinately turning his beak away, although the damage had well and truly already been done: the arbiter knew how he felt. But that hand closing around his shoulder did not ease off any as he snarled and threw him to the floor, his body quickly following and covering the eagle as his beak as ground forcibly and dominatingly down into the metal.

Not steel, Aquilan thought hazily as the arbiter shoved his cock up beneath his tail-feathers, staining them with slick pre-cum that he felt that he hadn't even had the chance to taste. It still lingered on the edges of his beak, however, and, with a delirious kind of groan that rose up entirely bidden, he tried his very best to relax all that he could as the arbiter bore into him, his cock driving up slowly and forebodingly into his tail hole. There was no stopping its encroach despite the lack of lube - truly, the only drop of lubrication that the arbiter allowed him - and Aquilan let out a strangled howl that didn't seem natural coming from the edges of his beak as he was penetrated and truly brought to justice. And, with that, he couldn't spend time and mental energy thinking about what the metal they'd used to construct the arbiter's reception chamber from, what planet had given up its ore in order to form it, focused only on the burning rise of that pole spearing into his depths.

And, oh, he could not have said that he had not had one or two fantasies about the arbiter taking him in such a brutal fashion, to say the least. Thel 'Vadam growled, supporting himself on heavily muscled arms over the much smaller eagle as he forced his body to accept him, slamming in deep and hard and forcing entry where, truly, it should not have been required or even requested. No stranger to the pleasures of the male body, Aquilan ground his beak closed, swallowing his moans even as the pain clawed at his mind, the ache in his tail hole rising up with ever-increasing ferocity.

Yet...there was something different, something that no male, least of all the captured officer, could have anticipated. For the arbiter's strokes became slower and deeper, a paw even trailing down Aquilan's back as if he was, maybe, admiring the hue of the eagle's feathers and just how the light played across them. Warm breath washed over the back of Aquilan's neck and he shuddered luxuriously, losing himself in the moment while he helplessly and continuously licked at the edge of his own beak in the hope of finding just a single drop of pre-cum to fuel his need.

"You..."

But even the arbiter could not enunciate what he wanted to say, a stutter to him as the grind and hump of his hips became erratic, strangely so. That wasn't something that Aquilan was about to spare time thinking about, however, as he was stretched out, the arbiter tucking his hand, seemingly gently, under the eagle's hip to raise his back end up to a more appealing height for his lusty strokes. Aquilan could not help but groan, panting heavily and forgoing any pretence of hiding his arousal, cock throbbing and drooling pre-cum, although he could not have been said to produce as much as the beast covering him. Each stroke of his shaft drew the eagle's to throb, spurting pre-cum, but it would not be long at all before Aquilan was not able to hold back the lust in his loins at all.

12