Arcade Fun

Story Info
Short story of my visit to a arcade.
996 words
4.06
4.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its Friday night 8:35. I had driven in the pouring rain about 70 miles to a xxx arcade video store.

When I got there I was surprised at only 3 cars in parking lot. I was totally high from smoking on the way there.

I had put on a black and white bra and panty set with black pantyhose and covered that up with a black peplum top and a black and white floral print midi skirt. A pair of blk flats on my feet.

Normally I would have put on a pair of pants to go in, but 3 cars. I hit my pipe for courage.

I look in the vanity mirror my blonde haired wig with bangs that had hair long enough to go over my shoulders, with my makeup on, I looked pretty good.

3 cars in the lot. I had fantasized about going in to a xxx book fully dressed. I put pipe and torch along with my billfold in my black purse.

Looking around, I say fuck it and get out of my car and go in.

I was totally freaking out as I asked the guy at the counter for $10 for the arcade. There wasn't anyone in the shopping area as he gave me my ticket.

Grabbing my ticket I quickly went back to the arcade. All rooms available, I go in first one locking door and started the pornos. I stop on a video of a sissy and black guy making out.

Sitting down I hit my pipe several times watching the sissy pleasing the black guy.

Totally high again, I decided for a first time to unlock my door. Wasn't anyone there anyway.

I sat down pulling my skirt up I rub my hard cock in my panties.

Then suddenly without any warning my door opens up. Scared me. I look to see a black guy about 6 ft tall had walked into my booth. He stands couple feet from me. Looks at porno then back to me. Sissy on porno was sucking a black cock.

"I need to get my nuts off right now sissy, and you are the only one back here, if you scream Ill beat your ass before anyone gets here to help you," he says undoing his pants pulling out his hard 8 inch long black cock that was already hard.

I'm sitting there trying to figure out what to do. But before I could make a decision he had stepped up to me holding his cock in his hand about 4 inches from my face.

"Ur sissy mouth is gonna suck this black cock, dont care if you dont want to," he says grabbing the back of my head he pulls us together his fat cock head against my lips. "You dont want ur sissy ass kicked I'm sure," he says pushing his hard cock thru my lips.

As his cock pushed thru my lips I decided that I didn't want to suck cock. I try to scream out but cant as his cock slid farther thru my lips. I try pushing him back with both hands but he was strong enough to hold onto my head forcing his black cock all the way into my mouth, his balls hitting my chin as he held his cock all the way in my mouth. I was still trying to scream and pushing on him to stop this. Without being able to get any air I quickly find I have no fight energy left. When I stopped fighting him he says, "ok, now no more of that, suck my black cock faggot."

He pulled my ass off the bench and I was sitting up on the floor my legs had slid thru his legs so that my body was against his legs as he fucked my mouth hard and fast.

I would try getting out of the hold he had on me but couldn't.

"Fucking sissy bitch, you cant suck cock good enough for me to get my nuts off " he yells at me.

Both of our clothes that had been taking off was pilled up in the corner of the bench. Pulling me by my hair he pulled me off his hard cock twisted me around so I was on my knees. Dragging me by my hair to the corner with our clothes pushing my face into the clothes.

As he held my head in the clothes I feel him pulling my dress up over my ass and my panties and hose down in back. I was up on my knees when he went down on his knees spreading my legs apart he slides up to my ass pushing his hard big cock right into my ass and all 8 inches of it followed deep inside of me.

I scream out but weakness keeps me from being heard.

He then starts slowly sliding his big cock in and out of my sissy ass. It totally hurt as he fucked me, for a little bit.

I couldn't believe this but his cock fucking me started feeling good, no, started feeling fucking great. I freaked out when I realized I was rock hard now in my panties. I noticed about then that I had started moaning. Then I realized that he wasn't holding my head now.

"There we go now, yea, ur sissy ass likes me to be fucking it doesn't it cunt?" He asked laughing.

"Omg, fuck, mmm yes fuck my tight ass!" I hear me scream out. I was pushing my body back to his now.

"Yea please dont stop fuck me till u shoot me full of ur nigger cum, fucking asshole!" I shout out.

He slammed all his big cock into me holding it in me. I can feel his big cock throbbing and jerking deep inside of me as he shoots his big load of cum into me.

I shoot off in my panties at the same time.