Arcade Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing to me?" I muttered between moans.

While my mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, I felt Nate lean his upper body forward and gently rested his head against mine. My hands were pressed against the locker to either side of me and I felt his large hands cover mine. He interlocked his fingers with mine and when I turned my face, he leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. As we exchanged a tender kiss, I felt him slightly speed up his thrusts. I was surprised by how gentle he was being with me. It was like I could feel how much he loved me and it made me realize how much I loved him too.

I felt a powerful orgasm start to swell up inside me from the endless waves of pleasure that was coursing through my body. I squeezed his fingers between mine, and broke the kiss to let out a series of loud moans. I felt myself pushing my ass back every time he thrust forward. He was hitting a spot so deep within me that I never felt during sex before. It was making my head ring and I desperately wanted to feel it again and again.

"Faster, harder!" I practically yelled out between moans.

I didn't need to tell him twice. He pulled his upper body back, gripped my thin waist, and immediately quickened his thrusts. His herculean cock was now moving in and out of me at a blistering pace. Fuck yes! This was just wanted I needed. I could feel my orgasm growing and growing in intensity. I desperately wanted it to explode and overwhelm my mind in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, please pull my hair. Pull it!" I groaned out.

One of his hands instantly left my waist, grabbed my long blonde hair, and firmly jerked it back, pulling my face and breasts off the locker. Fireworks were once again going off inside my mind as he dominated my body. As much as he was in control, I found it very cute how he was willing to do anything I told him. He jerked my hair back even harder and I rewarded him with a series of loud moans. Fuck, I was going to uncontrollably cum all over his giant dick.

His hand released my hair and I suddenly felt both of his hands reach forward and grabbed my perky breasts as they bounced on my chest. He pulled my upper body back while he squeezed my boobs firmly. My back arched even more and he completely pulled my body off the locker. I moved my hands to rest on top of his while I felt him thrust wildly into me. His cock was driving in and out of me like a piston! Ecstasy was overwhelming me and I soon squinched my eyes in pleasure as his hands continued to maul my boobs.

My entire body started to tremble and I knew that my powerful orgasm was just about to unleash. I bit my lip in pleasure and soon it felt like a bomb exploded inside of me. I let out a primal groan before my throat closed up and I felt my body go from quivering, to shaking uncontrollably. My mind was flooded with so much pleasure that I couldn't think of anything except for how tightly my pussy was convulsing around the thick dick buried inside me. I felt so hot that I felt like I was going to melt in his grasp

Just when I thought it was too much pleasure and started to feel lightheaded, my orgasm began to subside and I took heavy, deep breaths. My legs finally stopped shaking, but I felt so weak that I couldn't stay standing. I slowly crumbled to the floor and felt Nate's hands slowly release my breasts while his mammoth dick slid out of my tight pussy. When my knees hit the floor, I sat back on my feet and rested my hands and head against the locker. My skin was still tingling and felt like it was on fire, so the cool metal of the locker felt amazing.

Once my breathing steadied, I felt like my brain finally started working again. Holy shit, what just happened? I never felt anything like that before! No guy has ever made me orgasm that intense before either. Hell, I wasn't even able to get off like that with a toy! I pulled away my long blonde hair that was stuck to my sweaty face so I could see. When I looked up to marvel at my brother, I saw his behemoth of a cock towering above me, still hard as steel. It looked intimidating, but it also made my heart pound.

I leaned up to get a closer look at it and I was in awe of his size. I had no idea a cock could be this fucking thick! It was coated in my pussy juices and it was clear that I repeatedly creamed all over it. Once again, I got a strong whiff of his manly aroma and I was floored by how good he smelled. I looked up at him with a mix of wonder and lust. How did my dumb older brother turn out to be like the hottest guy I had ever met?

When our eyes locked onto each other, I saw his body move and watched as his giant cock-head move even closer to my face. Soon, I felt it press against my lips. I kept my lips closed and I glared at him in fake defiance. To be honest, I desperately wanted to suck and lick his impressive dick. I just didn't want him to think I was a complete slut or something. Besides, I wanted him to take control and overpower me like he had been doing already.

I saw him smirk at me as his large hand reached down to the back of my head and firmly grabbed my hair. He then pushed his cock forward again and I finally opened my lips and let him slip inside. I was able to get his tip in, but to get his entire cock-head in, I had to open my jaws wider than I thought possible. Even then, he was barely able to fit in my mouth. I closed my lips around him and sucked him as hard as I could. With his hand still on the back of my head, he pushed forward again and slipped a couple more inches in before my mouth was completely filled by his thick cock.

He pulled his hips back and forth slightly and started to slide his dick in and out of my mouth. My hands reached out and grabbed his impressively muscular legs as he fucked my face. I wasn't a stranger to giving guys head and I even learned how to deepthroat too. However, Nate's cock was something else entirely. It made me feel like it was my first time sucking a cock again. Maybe I was. This may be my first, real cock.

Even though his hand was holding my head, I was still able to pull my mouth off his cock to finally catch my breath. I immediately moved my mouth back to his cock, but instead of swallowing it, I slowly swirled my tongue around his cock head. My eyes gazed up at him to let him know that I was ready to worship this big cock of his.

Closing my lips, I slowly kissed his cock head before gently sliding my soft lips down his impressive shaft. I loved how hot his skin was and how hard his dick felt. When I got to the base, I opened my mouth and started to slide my tongue back up his cock. I don't think I ever tasted my pussy juices before, and I was surprised by how much I liked it. I never had a guy fuck me, not blow his load, and then had me taste his cock. It felt so dirty, but it also felt incredible.

Once I got back to his tip, I licked right underneath it and I saw his immense cock jump and twitch. I smiled to myself and moved my hands to grip his thick shaft. Once my fingers wrapped around it, I was left dumbfounded by the gap between my fingers and thumb. Not only that, but even both of my hands weren't enough to cover his entire length. This was insane! I looked up at him completely shocked.

When I got over how astonished I was, I had a delirious desire to satisfy him. I opened my mouth as wide as I could again and slipped his cock-head inside. I started to slide the few inches of his cock that I could fit inside my mouth while my hands glided up and down the rest of his shaft. While still amazed by the sheer size of his goliath cock, I started to lose myself in pleasuring him. My head bobbed up and down quickly and my hands squeezed every inch of his shaft. Instead of his hand gripping the back of my head, he grabbed the hair that was falling on my face and pulled it back.

I was so overtaken by lust that I felt like I was becoming wild. My mouth moved faster and faster and my fingers squeezed him even tighter. The fact that he was my brother no longer mattered. I just knew that this mega-sized cock was giving me more pleasure than I thought possible. I don't think I could ever suck a small dick again after this.

A deep groan came from above and I felt his dick twitch repeatedly. I knew that he must be close to blowing his load. I was surprised that he held on this long. I didn't want him to explode in my mouth since I never liked the taste of cum before, so I pulled my mouth off his impressive tool and looked up at him lustfully.

"Are you going to cum? Are you going to cum all over your little sister?" I said as innocently as I could while I continued to rapidly glide my hands up and down his slick shaft.

He groaned again and I felt his cock twitch once more before I continued, "Do you want to cover your little sister's face in cum? Are you going to make me so, very, dirty?"

I felt his cock begin to pulsate and I knew my dirty talk pushed him over the edge. With what sounded like a primal roar, a thick strand of cum rocketed out of his dick and blasted against my face. Holy shit. One blast and he already cam more than most guys do in their entire load. A second stream of cum launched out and it glued one of my eyes shut. The next few explosions were just as potent and my face started to feel completely covered in his white seed. It felt so hot and felt so thick. Was my brother even human?

My hands were still locked on his gargantuan tool and I felt one of his hands cover mine as he started to press down. I was barely able to see, but his cock now spewed out thick streams of cum directly on my chest. Within just a few moments, it felt like my boobs were drenched in cum. Watching him slowly drown me in white caused what felt like a bell to go off in my head. Watching his impressive display was making me feel light-headed as an overwhelming pleasure coursed through me. His hot cum felt so good against my smooth skin. I loved it.

After what seemed like an endless supply of cum, his dick stopped pulsating and only a little bit of cum leaked out from his tip. I was left completely stunned. I didn't even move at first as my mind wrestled with what just happened. Eventually, I shakingly moved my hands off his softening cock, and wiped away the cum that was keeping my one eye shut.

Some of his cum rolled down onto my lips and I instinctively closed my mouth and tasted it. Oh my god, his cum tasted incredible! I couldn't believe it. I moved my finger that had a glob of cum on it from my eye and pushed it into my mouth and sucked on it. I looked up at him completely shocked. How did his cum taste so damn delicious?

When his eyes finally looked down and locked onto mine, I made sure to tightly close my lips around my finger and sucked hard. My body shivered when I felt his cum roll down my torso and my hands went to my cum covered breasts and squeezed them lightly. His cum was still hot and felt so good against my skin. I started to spread his seed around and when my fingers softly grazed my still rock-hard nipples, I gasped and felt my body shudder. I typically had an after-sex afterglow, but I never felt as satisfied as I did right now. In just one fuck, I felt like my brother ruined me.

I eventually noticed that he seemed like he was in a trance while watching me and I decided to snap him out of it by saying, "Are you just going to stand there and gape like an idiot, or are you going to find something to help clean me up?"

"Oh, yeah...I mean...uhh...right, umm," he stammered as he looked around and walked away.

I smiled to myself again and when I looked down at my cum covered body, I couldn't help but shudder in pleasure. I had no idea why, but I loved how my body looked while covered in his sticky seed. Nonetheless, I couldn't stay like this and needed to get cleaned up. My brother soon came back with a bunch of paper towels he must have grabbed from a bathroom and handed them to me. I wiped off my face first before focusing on my upper body. Nate looked like he wanted to help, but he seemed completely unsure of what to do. My brother was an idiot, but he was sweet.

"Just give all of them to me and go get dressed," I eventually said.

It took me a while to finally wipe away all of his cum, but once I was done, I stood up and pulled my underwear and jeans back up my body. I finally saw the bathroom that he grabbed the paper towels from, and walked over to wet a few so I could better clean my face. I would shower when I got home, so I didn't clean too deeply. Once I was done, I thought to put on my shirt when my eyes widened. Oh fuck, for a moment, I completely forgot he ripped it off my body. The mere memory of it caused my heart to race.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw that Nate was standing nearby fully dressed and holding my hoodie when he said awkwardly, "Hey sis, here's your hoodie. Sorry about your top. I threw it out already but I'll totally buy you a new one!"

I quickly snatched my hoodie out of his hands and fake glared at him while I said, "You better!"

He really had no idea how much I loved it when he ripped my top in half. That was ok, he would probably make fun of me if he knew that I liked it so much. I quickly put my hoodie on, fixed my hair as best as I could, and told him that we could leave. As we walked out, we were both incredibly quiet. I was sure that it was partly because we were processing what just happened and also that neither of us really knew what to say. The car ride home was just as quiet. I didn't regret what happened, but I had no idea how he felt and I was a little too scared to ask.

Once we got home and walked inside, I wanted to immediately go to the bathroom to avoid our parents. However, I didn't see them at all and it was strangely quiet inside. We walked over to the kitchen where we saw a note on the fridge. Nate walked over and read it before he took a few steps to hand it to me. It was a note from our parents that they went out to see a late-night movie and they wouldn't be back for a while.

After I read the note, I looked up at Nate and for a moment, we both just stared at each other. The longer we looked at each other though, the faster I felt my heart pound. Suddenly, I smelled his masculine scent and I felt my body start to get turned on again. I saw something twitch underneath his pants and I knew his cock was getting hard. The look in his eyes turned lustful and I knew what was on his mind. Here we were again, alone. And we'd be alone for quite a while. Almost in sync, we started to move closer to each other.

There was nothing wrong with a brother and sister spending quality time together...right?