Arcana's Path Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got a visitor." He nodded towards the doorway, "You going on break?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Back into it soon."

Rin wandered over to the waitress in her uniform waiting, and raised an eyebrow, "Do I want to know how you managed to time this?"

"Magic." Violet shrugged, "Do you have a lunchroom or do you want to sit at your desk?"

"Come into my domain." Rin joked, and lead her back to the desk. As she did, she couldn't help but notice that each and every one of the soulless coworkers pausing mid-flow to stare at the two of them.

She sat down on the edge, pushing her keyboard back and leaving the chair for Violet. The woman produced a small cardboard box and a re-useable drinks cup. "A treat, for the princess."

Rin picked it up and gave a small sip, smiling to herself. "That's nice. You really are good at that. Uh... People are kind of staring. Which is surprising to me. You just look like a cafe delivery, right?"

"People aren't thinking I'm here for a delivery, well not from a cafe. Most of them are trying to work out if I'm your girlfriend, and feeling a little bit jealous." Violet laughed at her.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, of course they are. A beautiful woman walks into a room and it can't possibly be for a mundane reason."

"So you do think I'm beautiful."

Rin laughed, "And extremely annoying. Most of the time. Unfortunately for me, I have both no control over you, and I do like your food. Did you really sleep on my couch last night?"

"I did not. I waited until you were asleep and went home." Violet shrugged, "You going to look in the box?"

She picked up the cute little frilled box, and untwisted the origami top to reveal a small piece of chocolate slice. She could already tell that it was up to Violet's standards, and would be a highlight of her day. "Amazing. How much do I -"

"Offer to pay me even once more, ever, for me treating you and you will witness what a pissed off witch is capable of." Violet snapped, "I do what I do, because I want to make you feel better. Don't cheapen it."

"Fine." Rin chuckled and put the box down, "So, is this whole pampering thing... Normal? For witches. Something one of your friends has done before or...?"

"Sort of." Violet considered it, "To be honest, I didn't think about it at all. There's a fairy tale about one of our ancestors who chose to care for someone, for... Well, the story doesn't give a reason. She just does it. But that wasn't what I was thinking. My friends... Might find it a little weird. But it is still what I want to do."

She sipped at the tea, and smiled, "Well, I do feel less stressed and tired. So, mission accomplished. But I should get back to work. I suppose you're planning on turning up at my house later?"

"With substantially more than a piece of slice. You need to actually eat. Ooh! I'll make curry. How does that sound?"

The idea of coming home to someone else cooking for her did sound nice. Rin was slowly realising that it didn't matter what she said or did. The witch was part of her life now, she just had to deal with it.

Wasn't like it was much of a curse.

"Nice. It sounds nice." She stretched tiredly, and Violet bounced to her feet, walking away with a subtle sway. Rin glared at her back as she watched her coworkers staring again. They absolutely thought the two of them were a couple.

She shook her head and dove back into the data entry, saving her slice for a moment when her fingertips hurt or had gone numb. A little bit of heaven to break out of the monotony.

---

"Fuuuuck." Arcana moaned as Kitty's firm hands pushed into her back and unwound the knots. She hadn't been expecting the biker to be any good at this, but she was as good as she was between her legs.

The woman chuckled, "S'all this ya mum? Or Mar-duck or whatever?"

"Marduk." Arcana corrected her tiredly, feeling a touch of heaven. "Um... They're kinda the same thing. Mum fucked with him. I had to clean up the mess. Is it really that fucking hard not to poke a mountain-sized dragon in the eye? Seriously. Do you really need to hang a do-not-touch sign around his neck?"

Kitty leaned down, kissing lightly at her neck as she continued to ease the tension in her muscles, "Always picking up the pieces."

"Mmm..." She yawned, "Though... I suppose that's a new record. Yay for Arcana Astria. In the witching headlines, again."

"Ya kinda famous, aren't ya?" Kitty eased herself lower, her naked hips running down Arcana's back as she did. The biker began thumbing at her shoulder blades gently, releasing knots that she hadn't even realised she had.

She yawned some more, "For... For all the wrong reasons, generally. Never going to... Show you any of the posts."

"Mmm. Girl has to have her secrets." Kitty mused and Arcana shivered as she felt Kitty's breasts ever so lightly scrape across her back. Not quite enough to be sensuous, but too much to be innocent.

Arcana smiled sadly, and in her pliable state she said something she instantly regretted, "I think I love you."

She waited a moment for Kitty to flee, but the woman's response was typical for her, "I know."

She winced and bit her lip, "Can we forget that I just said that?"

"Nah." Kitty laughed and moved her hands a little lower, so they were in the small of her back. Massaging more gently and more carefully. "Wonder what secrets I could make ya spill? Any feelings left for ya ex?"

"Great." Arcana pouted, before moaning quietly as the knot on her right ribs finally gave way and stopped pinching a nerve. "Ooh... Fuck. Um... Tom? He's a sexy asshole. Violet hexed him for me. Nothing... Major. Ooh. You're going to put me to sleep."

"Violet? I gots competish?"

She laughed, "Vi? Gay? Not a chance. Her last boyfriend was a council member. Ooh. That. That one, right there. Astraea, that feels nice."

Kitty shuffled back so she was on Arcana's legs and moved her hands to her ass. The dragontrainer opened her mouth to complain but only groaned as the magic hands continued their same work.

She was putty in Kitty's hands.

"Vi's nice. You'd like her." Arcana yawned, "Tells everyone she's a witch. No one believes her. Used to run a women's shelter in her spare time. She was a... Magic professor. Makes my magic look like... Like magician's crap."

Kitty kissed one of her buttcheeks, "Ya not really getting it. Stop talkin' 'bout ya best friend 'less ya want this ta gets weird."

Arcana giggled, realising, "Sorry. Less of a turn on, than a switch off. Me tired."

Kitty responded by planting a kiss right on her tight star, which sent a bolt of electricity through Arcana's fuzzy body. She groaned, but shook her head, "No. Nope. Don't do that."

"Ya like it." Kitty kissed her again.

Arcana squeezed her hands in the sheet, "Shiiit. Yes, I like it. Don't you dare lick my asshole. Stop."

"'Kay." Kitty acquiesced too easily, "How 'bout ya boobs, then? Roll over."

She rolled awkwardly, legs still between Kitty's, and found herself looking up at the grinning and fierce woman. She reached up clumsily, running her fingers across the stubble on Kitty's half-shaved head. "You're pretty."

Kitty took the hand gentle and sucked on Arcana's middle finger. She hadn't expected it, but it sent a jolt directly southwards, and she felt her warmth growling at her. "No faaaiiir. How come you always know what gets me... You know."

She smiled arrogantly, "'Cos ya a total babe. Ya like stuff. But I'ma make ya beg before ya get my tongue, today."

"Kiiitty." She complained, but the woman continued suckling on her finger, whilst one hand tip-tapped down and up the rise of a breast before coming to rest. The thumb began to gently play with the nipple, massaging it as nicely as her back... But anything but relaxing.

She pretended to pout, wishing that Kitty was sucking on her breast and not her finger. Arcana furrowed her brows as a thought occurred, "I haven't... Really returned the -"

"Prefer givin'." Kitty interrupted, "I likes bein' in charge. If ya doubt me..."

The woman rubbed herself against Arcana for a moment, smearing precum along her leg. Kitty grinned at her, daring her to disagree. Everything was combative with her girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

Just thinking the word sent a shiver through Arcana. Like she and Kitty were doing something forbidden. Which, they sort of were. Not that the witching community had a problem with girl-on-girl. Witches practically invented the pansexual.

However, Arcana's whole life had been planned out for her. Her mother had most certainly not envisaged Arcana having a girlfriend, let alone one that had been convicted of any crime. Well, maybe white collar ones would slide.

"Stop it." She said, "You've got me all twisted up. I'm getting depressed, again. If you're going to tease me, it can't be slow enough I can think about what we're doing."

"Ya mum, again?"

"Mmm."

"World class bitch." Kitty agreed, and slipped down the bed, "So, I s'pose I should just..."

Arcana grabbed the sheets and felt her jaw click as she stiffened. Kitty immediately launching into her crazy fast and deep tonguing of her pussy. Her hair bobbing up and down with the movements and making it feel even fiercer.

There was no keeping pace with it. Kitty didn't slowly draw Arcana up towards her peak. She shoved her right alongside it, and then proceeded to keep her just the other side of it, edging her.

Her toes curled up, and thighs involuntarily tightened. She started giggling lightheadedly, seeing stars. Struggling to remain focused as the world seemed to start dropping away from her. She spoke through her laughter, "I'm whoozy."

Kitty stopped, gave a sigh and sat her up on a pillow and passed her a glass of water from somewhere, "Ya know, fuckin' ya stupid is just meant ta be a sayin'."

"Fucking me stupid." Arcana giggled, taking the glass and struggling to sip at it. "I'm just a stupid girl."

The biker didn't comment, producing a tissue, twirling it, and then unceremoniously shoved it up her nose. She didn't say anything, or ask anything, but Arcana felt her stomach drop.

She felt like she owed an explanation. But she really didn't want to.

Kitty lounged beside her, throwing an arm around her and beginning to toy with herself. Arcana looked at her jealously, "So I can't play with you, but you can get yourself off?"

"Ya busy. I ain't want a domino grin."

She didn't know the phrase, but tried to guess, "I've still got a hand."

"Settle. We can go back ta fuckin' ya once ya relax, again." Kitty replied, "I'm just keepin' the motor purrin'. 'Less ya wanna complain some more 'bout ya ex."

"Tom never went down on me. Well, unless I asked." Arcana said, and then wanted to kick herself. Why in the fuck had she said that? She just wanted her girlfriend, and to pretend everything was okay.

Kitty chuckled, "I'd ask, if I needed it. S'pose I should warn ya. Been to Japan before. Da moved us to Melbourne when I was a kid. Ya might see me ignore some folk. Don't go pickin' a fight. I will, if I need ta."

"You always pick a fight." Arcana rolled her eyes, "But fine. I won't drop a dragon on anyone's head. Probably."

"Ya as wild as me." Kitty grinned, leaning over and kissing her cheek. Then lifted a hand, "Want a taste?"

"No." Arcana replied, crinkling her nose but sucking the salty taste off Kitty's hand all the same. She could be an attentive girlfriend, too.

The biker brushed a strand of hair behind Arcana's ear, before yanking out the tissue and tossing it, "Round two?"

"I want to fuck you." She said firmly, bordering on angry.

Kitty kissed her. As their tongues intertwined, Arcana felt her take a hand and guide it downwards. The woman pushing her middle finger down and into her tunnel along with Arcana's own.

Kitty moaned into her huskily, and Arcana grinned as together they started to fingerfuck her. Kitty showing Arcana just where all the sensitive spots were, the motions that she liked, all whilst making out with her.

As Arcana found a pace that Kitty liked, the woman pulled her hand back. Both of them clasping onto Arcana's head so she could kiss her deeper, harder. She could feel the woman flowing, feel her pussy clenching and unclenching, as she thrust and curled inside her.

She could feel a cramp building along the bottom edge of her hand, but she could also feel Kitty want more. Her girlfriend was starting to get close, struggling to breathe as she tried to keep kissing her.

Arcana's spare hand twisted a nipple playfully, thinking Kitty might like it. The woman slapped her hand violently, but never stopped making out with her.

The cramp hit, and Arcana struggled to maintain the pace. Involuntarily slowing down as she tried to push through the pain of her inexperience. She whispered into Kitty's mouth. "Cum. Cum for me."

"N-nearly." Kitty grunted.

The cramp started running down her arm, and one of her eyes twitched. Kitty's smell filled the entire room, and the sound coming from between her legs was more than just audible, but Arcana didn't think she was going to make it.

It was almost enough to make her pray to her mother.

Almost.

"Cum already!" She snapped and saw Kitty's eyes light up momentarily before they glazed over. The woman's cunt closed down forcefully on her hand and Arcana breathed a sigh of relief.

Kitty gave one last little grunt, before tiredly blowing at her hair, "Nice."

"Oh, fuck you." Arcana fell backwards onto the bed.

Her girlfriend laughed and fell onto her arm, kissing her cheek, "What? Ya expected me to be a banshee, like ya?"

"Kinda."

Kitty snuggled in, "Been a long time since damn near anybody got me off. That count?"

"No." She pouted.

The woman kissed the top of Arcana's breast, "So... Actual round two, then? Make it up to ya?"

She smiled slowly, flushing bright red.

Kitty laughed and scooted down the bed, "Don't worry about it, Arcana. I like ya. More 'n happy to eat you out, all fuckin' night."

"Um... Thanks." She said quietly.

The biker rolled their eyes at her hamfisted response, and then dove in.

---

Rin finished logging out of the computer and swiped her card to complete. She stretched, yawned, and stood up. The empty box went into the trash and the empty tea cup held awkwardly as she went to walk home.

"Oh, eh, Kisaki, do you have a minute?"

She steeled herself and tried to pretend she still had energy left and spun to face her boss's office, "Sure, sir. What can I help you with?"

"Just take a minute. Mind closing the door?"

Was she about to be fired?

Rin took the offered seat, and looked at him cautiously as he seemed to be struggling to think what to say. "Look, it isn't any of my business, and you're absolutely free not to give me any kind of answer at all. But, the team might get some more leeway from management if we're contributing to their diversity numbers, so... That visitor today..."

"Oh my god." She facepalmed, "I am not gay! We are not a couple. Hell, I barely even know her. Violet runs a cafe. She was just delivering some tea."

"Oh." Her boss looked disappointed, "Well, if that's the way you want to put it."

"There's no putting it any other way. I'm not gay, sir. At all." Rin said with irritation, "I mean, Violet might be. Maybe. I don't really know. But I don't think she's into me, either. Not like that, anyway. Keeping up the diversity hires is just going to have to actually involve diversity hires."

He nodded, "Sure, sure. That was all. Thanks."

She left, her shoulders feeling tight and tense. Rin felt sort of defeated. There was no way he actually believed her. What was it about Violet that had convinced everyone that they were together?

She was still in a bad mood from that interaction when she got to the bus stop, and her phone started going off.

"Rin."

"Aw. You're not at the office!"

She blanched and took a double take at her phone and the number on screen and put it back to her ear, "Okay, you're being a stalker again. Can't you even pretend to ask me for my number?"

"I didn't magic up your phone number, that probably would get me a stalking charge." Violet replied with a laugh, "I just asked your boss if he had it. Didn't seem to have a problem giving it to me. Suppose I should have said I was going to port you home, at lunchtime."

"Eugh." She shivered at the memory, "Well, now I'm happy I left before you got there. I am never letting you do that again."

"Pinpointed!" Violet announced, popping up beside her and hanging up the phone. The witch grinned at her, and then her face fell, "You'd rather take the bus, than use magic to get around?"

"I like keeping my stomach inside." Rin replied stiffly, and glanced at the startled but bored others who almost immediately went back to ignoring her existence. Magic really didn't seem to effect people the way she'd expected.

"People can rationalise anything." Violet replied and then sat in her lap and put one arm around her. "Like you did. Thinking I was a magician or something because things kept disappearing. Well, if you don't want to port, then we can take a mirror home."

Rin sighed, "Or you could not convince everyone we're a couple, and let me find my own way to my own apartment, that you aren't supposed to be able to get into..."

"Boring." Violet stuck out her tongue at her, and then lightly kicked the glass at the edge of the bus shelter. Rin stared as it rippled like the surface of a lake, and winced, "This is going to be weird, isn't it?"

Violet jumped upright, and picked up a half dozen shopping bags, "Not that weird. You go first, so I can close it? Just like walking into a tunnel, 'kay?"

Not okay.

Rin took a deep breath and stepped forward. Her foot drifted through the glass like it wasn't there. No resistance, no cold feeling. She just found herself walking into a dark place.

She couldn't really see where she was, but it didn't feel frightening. Sort of like a slightly musty or wet hallway. It also felt like something straight out of a movie.

She wouldn't really be able to deny the witch really was one, now.

Rin reached for a door at the end of the hallway, and looked around in surprise as she exited into her own hallway. Looking back, it seemed like she'd walked out of her bedroom doorway.

She scratched her head and walked into the kitchen, and began washing out her tea mug from lunch. Whilst she did that, Violet appeared, struggling with the groceries, before putting them down with a sigh.

"I think you went overboard shopping."

Violet shrugged, "Yes, but no. Most of this stuff is actually just junkfood. I'll start dinner in a minute, you should relax... When was the last time you had a bath?"

"Never tried the bath here." Rin shook her head, "The taps are probably grimed shut or something."

Violet snapped her fingers and she heard running water. The woman held up a small rose which had fully bloomed to her, "Drop this in before you get in. Promise to knock before I walk in on you."

Rin took it delicately, and frowned, "We should talk about that, my irritating stalker. Do you just like the way it makes me go all nervous and awkward? Or do you actually like me?"

"You're fun. I don't like how you talk to yourself." Violet shrugged, "Isn't that enough?"

"My boss even asked if we're dating. And then you sat in my lap."

Violet shrugged, "You're going to have problems if you try and define our relationship in terms of things you know. More than friends, less than lovers. A wee bit of mothering. A lot of house-wife thrown in. Probably a tad of haunting. Good luck figuring out a word for it. And once you do, let me know?"

Rin relaxed a little, "So you're not interested in me, then. That's a bit of a relief."

"Didn't say that. Said it was complicated."

She winced, "It's bad enough you sneak into my house somehow. Magic. I don't want to be thinking about you staring at me sleep or trying to seduce me or something."