Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her finger on my lip, her hand shaking. Her head shook. Her voice was very soft. "S-Sir. We...I can't..." She gulped. "I don't want to..." She flushed hard and I drew my hand back. But doing that filled her face with a momentary flash of regret.

I was befuddled. "What do you want, Virginia?"

She blushed. She looked down. Her voice was a soft mumble. I grinned. I could have heard her, had I strained my ears and perked them to their limit. But to be quite honest, I did not want to strain my ears. I reached forward, tucking her head up, forcing her eyes to meet mine. She whimpered ever so softly, then breathed. "I-I...don't want to...s-stop you."

"Stop me?" I asked.

Virginia closed her eyes. "L-Laying other women."

I arched an eyebrow, feeling a strange squirm in my belly and an eager tightening of my balls.

"It's..." Virginia whispered. "It's...s-so wrong, for the Living One to...do such things...but I cannot stop watching..."

"Watching?" My eyes widened.

"Every single time..." Virginia said, her eyes closing even tighter, as if bracing for a blow. I blinked, opened my mouth, then closed it. I admit, I was somewhat taken aback. I had never met a woman who had ever been interested in such a relationship. The very idea was exotic and strange, requiring me to take a few seconds to consider. It felt oddly unfair - to lay with other women while being with Virginia. But it was also patronizing in the extreme to simply reject what she said and assume otherwise, wasn't it? Oh no, Virginia, you don't feel that way.

And so, no matter how much it went against the grain of what I expected in any relationship - and why I had long since given over thought of anything but passing flings - I had to make the leap and trust that we might be able to consummate what we felt without hurting one another. My hands cupped her cheeks and I leaned forward, then kissed her. Deeply. And Virginia was dragging me to the ground. The forest floor was soft and the grass beneath us was soft and damp with dew. It remained cold as ever, but where our bodies touched, heat flared and kept us from shivering. My hands cupped and squeezed her breasts as we rolled, trying to find a position for both of us on the forest floor without breaking the kiss that went on and on and on, pausing only for tiny gasps and soft mewls of pleasure. At last, I ended with my back pressed to the ground, my head cocked up to look at Virginia as she reared back, rolling her hips in a smooth, eager motion - grinding herself against my girth. Her breath caught.

"You're bloody huge, sir," she whispered.

Again with the sir. But before I could correct her, before I could ask her to call me Ray, before I could even reach up to fondle her perky breasts, Virginia lifted herself. Moonlight shone between her thighs as she parted her legs, and for just a moment, the glistening wetness of her sex was dazzling. And then my cock was engulfed in her heat, her pubic hair itching against my own pubis region, rasping against my smooth green skin. Her palms pressed to my muscular chest and she hung her head forward, her sex virgin tight and desperately wanton.

"Nnnh!" She gasped. "Ah...yes!" Her eyes closed. "Rayburn..."

I slid my arms around her back, drawing her close. I began to rock my hips, planning at first to be gentle. To give her time to adjust. To be romantic. But passions were blooming in both of us. Soon, her hips were bouncing on mine, her ass cheeks making soft clapping noises as she rode me fierce and fast. Her eagerness drove mine, and all attempts at restraint were lost as I slammed up into her, thrusting into her so hard that she almost slipped off my cock several times. But purple light glowed, and I felt a tingling force tightening on my cock. Virginia wanted me inside of her with such intense desire that she was using magick to ensure that my member never slipped free from her sopping wet cunt.

I dragged her down for a kiss and felt her tighten on me. Her teeth bit my lower lip and her sex convulsed around me and I couldn't stop myself. My balls tightened and I felt my cum surge from my cock. I buried myself in Virginia's pussy and I dumped every last droplet of cum that could be wrung from my balls indie of her willing womb. Virginia quivered atop me, then drew her mouth back. She panted, her breath fogging against my face. Her eyes were hazy and then she sprawled atop me. I hugged her to my body, my eyes slowly closing.

"We're going to freeze..." I mumbled.

Virginia flung out one arm, making an abortive throwing gesture. Sparks flared and shimmering red magick began to waft in the air. A heat that seemed to come from all around us flared to life. It was blissfully warm. Wonderfully comfortable.

The idea of sliding from her was unthinkable.

I closed my arms, gathered her close, then closed my eyes, settling back for my sleep. The last thing I heard was almost enough to keep me up, but by the time it reached my ears, I was already too far on the road to slumber.

"Living One, I have to tell you..."

TO BE CONTINUED