Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of the cart's handle.

Nearly immediately, each woman stepped back, save for Sally, who continued to enfold her breasts around my head until I pressed my freed palm against her belly, then gently shoved her back. Virginia, her face beat red, said: "Well, I see that you have found the statute, the magickal statue, that does magickal things!" Her voice was nearly a shout.

"Yes, indeed!" Gillian added.

Sally snickered. "Like he wasn't already hot."

I sighed, then rubbed my palms along my face. "Sally," I said.

"Yeah, boss?" she asked.

"Can I have the rope you used as a belt before we got you proper clothes?" I asked.

"Like she still has th..." Virginia trailed off as Sally held out the rope to me, having fished it from her backpack. I took it with a smile.

"My thanks," I said, starting off by tying the rope to the handle of the cart. I took hold of the rope as, behind me, a hurried conversation in whispers took place.

"Why do you still have a rope belt from half a year before!?" Virginia hissed.

"You always -hic- need a rope!" Sally pointed out.

"I...well, fine!" Virginia said as I finished tying off the knot. I gripped the rope in both hands and looked at the women around me.

"How is that?" I asked.

"You're still drop dead gorgeous -hic- boss," Sally said, beaming at me.

I brushed my finger along one mustache, drawing it into a fine, elegant point, and smiled at the rest of them. Gillian and 'Magnus' looked able to comport themselves, while Virginia looked ready to kick Sally in the shins, but reconsidered only because Sally had the constitution of a mountain. I nodded, then started to walk down the road, the rope drawing taut and bringing the cart behind me. "All right then," I said. "Off to the temple."

TO BE CONTINUED