Archana and Renuka - My Wives

Story Info
The story of my marriage.
1k words
3.13
18.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY OVER 90 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS.

I am Rajesh 25, 5ft 10, 65 kg, well built and muscular. My skin color is wheatish and I am a medical doctor. I have a sister 30, 36C who is also a doctor and my parents are in their fifties.

I had recently completed my MBBS and was posted in a small town. I was looking for living accommadation. In the hospital a number of vacant rooms were recommended. While looking at various rooms I reached the house of Mr Lokenath, a businessman. He was 45 and his wife Renuka was 30 while his daughter Archana from an earlier marriage was 25. Renuka normally wore saree or palazzo. Her boobs were 40C and she was 5ft, 50 kg. Archana was 5ft 5, 34B, 55kg. Both the ladies were very good looking and beautiful with excellent skin tone.

When I reached their home the door was opened by Renuka. Looking at her beautiful eyes and kaajal I was mesmerized. She was wearing a yellow saree and looked gorgeous. I immediately started dreaming of having her in my arms and making love. I was imagiining my legs on her legs with her below me. I was dreaming of her chooth and her saying "DARLING FUCK ME.......CHODO....ZOR SE CHODO......APNA NUFTA DO MUJHE......ZOR SE CHOD......CHODO.....MUJHE CHODO...." I was imagining sucking her boobs and drinking her milk.

I was looking at Renuka and Archana came to the door. Her mid riff was clearly visible and looked enticing. Her 34B boobs looked gorgeous. Her saree was tied low so I could imagine her chooth and where it must be. Archana said "MOM WHAT A HANDSOME MAN.....I WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE LIKE HIM..."

I started to imagine both the apsaras as my brides and fucking both of them. I was imagining Archana in my bed saying "CHODO....CHODO....APNA LAURDA DO.....YEH LAUNDIYA TUMHE ACHI LAGTI HAI KYA.....LAURDE CHODO.....IS LAUNDIYA KO ZOR SE CHODO.......JALDI CHODO.......BAHENCHODH APNI MAA BAHEN KE SAATH CHODO MUJHE...."

The commercial terms of the room were soon settled.I was thinking how can Renuka be her mom. Both the girls were so beautiful. Renuka told me I would have the room on the first floor and I would get breakfast. All other meals I would have to manage on my own. The room had a bed, two chairs, a table and other necessities along with a attached bathroom. I agreed to move into the room the same day.

I shifted into the room the same evening. Archana came to settle me in. She started to talk about her life. In no time she was free with me. She was wearing only petticoat and blouse. She looked so sexy and demure. She told me "TUM KYON NAHI KAPDE BADAL KE FREE HO JAO. PAJAMA PAHEN LO. KURTA MAT PAHENNA. AAPKI CHEST MUJHE DEKHNI HAI."

RENUKA

Renuka bahut hi khoobsurat aurat thi. Ab woh mere kamre me aai. She was wearing a top, jeans and chappals. She had bangles on her arms and bichooa and payal on her feet. She asked Archana to attend to some house work. She then bolted the door and before I knew it was kissing me on my mouth and chest. Her beautiful hands were on my neck. She removed my pajama as well as her jeans, lay down on the bed and said "CHODO MUJHE SAALE.....LAURDA MERI CHOOTH MEIN DAL....ZOR SE CHODH.....TUJHE KAMRA IS LIYE DIYA HAI KI MUJHE ROZ CHUDHAI HONA."

My hard laurda needed no further invitation. I climbed on her and started pounding Renuka like a piston. She was saying "MERI MAA...KYA LAURDA HAI...ZOR SE CHODH.....NUFTA DE... MUJHE BACHA DE.....LOKENATH BACH NAHI PAIDA KAR SAKTA...MUJHE NUFTA DE...ZOR SE CHODH...JALDI.....BAHENCHODH.....ZOR SE CHODO....MERI BETI ARCHANA KO BHI CHODNA....MERE MAMOOEN CHOOS...."

I kept pounding her chooth and my semen went into her. I was saying "OOOH. AAAH. CHOOTH........RANDI.......KYA MAST HAI....." After I put my cum into her I started to suck and maul her boobs...She was thrilled and the whole afternoon we were fucking and doing chudhai like there was no tomorrow.

ARCHANA

Evening Archana invited me for dinner. Both Mr Lokenath and Renuka were there alongwith Archana. He welcomed me and started speaking of his family. He told me he was looking for a doctor groom for his daughter. He also told me that his wife Renuka has not conceived and if I can help with medication. I agreed to do my best (I was thinking "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES....I CAN CHODO MOM AND DAUGHTER AND HAVE BOTH THEIR CHOOTHS...."

That night Archana came to my room in a baby doll nightie. She looked gorgeous and her payals were making a beautiful sound. I licked her chooth and sucked he beautiful boobs. She was saying ".......OOOOH.....AAAH.....MAA...CHODO.....MUJHME BACHA DALO......NUFTA DO.....CHODO ZOR SE CHODO.....LAURDA DE......KYA MAST LAURDA HAI...."

That night Archana was with me the whole night. I used all her three holes. Her gaand was gorgeous and so tight, When I entered her virgin gaand she screamed but after some time enjoyed it.

I still remember when I entered her virgin chooth after licking it, she was in complete ecstasy. She was saying "laurda andar chala gaya......kya mast hai......OOOH.....AAAH....MAAA....OOI....MUJHE AURAT BANAO......MUJHE MAA BANAO.....APNA BACHA DO...." and so on. That night she became a complete woman.

This relationship with the two women developed for atleast six months when the news came that both the ladies were pregnant with my child.

Mr Lokenath was very happy that his wife was pregnant. As for his daughter he thought it was Gods gift. He invited me to stay as long as I wished. Both the women continued to have conjugal relationships with me. My time at home was filled with OOOH....AAAH....OOIMAAAA....CHODO......LAURDA DAL....NAFTA DE. I was thrilled with how my evenings were spent with the two beautiful khoobsurat women who both said they were my wives.