Arctic Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sat himself upright, using a hand to push his hard dick downwards so it was parallel to the floor.

Lowering my head I allowed the rough texture of my tongue to comb the upper side of the glans and down the length several times before he ordered me onto all fours.

My eyes became transfixed on the bulging purple helmet and urethra which I knew would release his cum for me some time very soon. I gasped at this thought, as a jolting tingle passed through my own cock at the very idea.

With my mouth poised an inch from Matt's glans I suddenly felt vulnerable at my rear too, knowing my bum was exposed. A part of me was desperate for Alex to exploit me, but it was not in the agreement for today.

I rocked forward, relishing the texture of Matt's cock head as it slid over the scarlet waxiness of my lips.

"Mmmmm, very nice," he said aloud, exhaling audibly, "I'm convinced you've sucked many cocks before."

A muffled grunt off denial came from my full mouth.

I heard Alex laugh, "I thought the same, but perhaps it's just the love of it?"

This time I gave a muffled grunt of agreement.

Continuing my rocking back and forth drew further groans from Matt as his shaft went further into my mouth each time until the glans began to obstruct my throat.

He gave several sharp gasps as my internal flesh enveloped his sensitive head.

Alex ceased his observations of my fellatio on his colleague, and climbing from the arm of the sofa, knelt just to the right of my face, rubbing the underside of his glans over my cheek.

I withdrew my mouth from tending to Matt and swallowed Alex into my mouth, sucking him back and forth for several minutes before I was instructed to change back over to Matt's cock, which was still liberally coated in my now cold saliva.

The boys swapped repeatedly, delighting in the oral pleasure I was giving their iron hard pricks, and it was during this Alex's cock once again throbbed several times in my mouth.

"I'm ready to cum," he exclaimed, pulling his shaft from my dribbling mouth.

I watched as Matt took his foreskin in his hand, rhythmically pumping back and forth, faster than I'd ever seen.

My moment of triumph was imminent.

"Over your face or in your mouth?" Matt panted, sitting himself more upright.

"Both," I exclaimed, panting with excitement as my heart thundered against the inside of my chest.

Alex squeezed himself closer to me; both of their cock heads were almost touching as the foreskins sped back and forth.

"Wait," Alex exclaimed, stopping his wanking with the foreskin held back.

"What? Wait?" I exclaimed.

"On the sofa, now," he panted, suddenly squeezing the base of his shaft as I looked forlornly at the glistening head.

Matt rose from the sofa too, gripping his own dick at the base.

"Hurry," they said in unison, pulling me up from the floor

Stumbling on trembling legs I was turned, and with a gentle push sank onto the centre of the sofa, my own cock oozing pre-cum over the glans.

Both men stood on the cushions either side of my face and crouched.

"You are going to wank us into your mouth and over your face," Alex grunted, as each took one of my hands and placed them on the respective foreskins.

Releasing the base of the shafts, their breathing became a series of irregular gasping and grunts as my my hands sped back and forth and their laden ball sacs lolled heavily as my eyes were fixed on the two urethras, waiting for them to dilate and disgorge the beautiful steaming hot loads.

Alex's shaft jumped several times in my hand and he groaned loudly, "Oh fuck Felicity, you've made me cum."

The urethra dilated and my mouth opened wide as I briefly saw a thick wad of milky white fluid erupt.

The tang on my taste buds of the hot liquid told me he was cumming in my mouth.

"Shit Felicity, you've made me cum too," Matt yelled and his girth seemed to thicken momentarily before his semen squirted up my nose, causing my head to instinctively turn away.

At this, Alex's spunk missed my mouth and hit me on the cheek and eyelid before arcing past my face. He quickly adjusted allowing himself to continue to pump his hot, slimy ejaculate into my grateful mouth.

"Oh fuck, Felicity," Alex wailed as more semen pumped ferociously into my mouth and onto my face, its heat searing through my make up.

"Fucking hell," Matt called as his shaft jumped repeatedly, each leap disgorging more of the beautiful semen over my lips into my greedy mouth.

The hot slime now began to slither down my cheeks, face and out over my scarlet lips.

Without thinking, I closed my mouth and swallowed, delighting in the sensation of their mixed, warm fluids slipping down my throat to my stomach.

Several large jets squirted against my closed mouth and up my nose.

"Don't stop," Alex said, grabbing my hand and working it faster on his shaft.

Looking to his face, I allowed my mouth to open again as the dying spurts found their way in, much to my great relish.

His orgasm was almost completed, as smaller dribbles of semen seeped out of the urethra with each hand stroke, falling down my body and onto the large fake tits.

Without warning Matt suddenly grasped my head and thrust his swollen shaft deep into my mouth, causing me to gag. His grip never slackened and I gulped instinctively as several small pulses of spunk hit the back of my throat and tracked down to my welcoming stomach

"Fuck," Matt panted, "that was so good."

"Oh no," I mumbled from my full mouth.

I screwed my eyes up with ecstasy, and felt my lower body began to convulse, as the end of my own shaft felt as it were bathed in electricity.

"He's cumming," Alex laughed in amazement, as my shaft began to jump and semen pumped from it, arcing through the air where it landed on my stomach and fake breasts, such was the strength of my climax.

Nobody moved and I sensed both men were watching my powerful ejaculation, as I panted for breath through my nose, Matt's shaft still residing in my mouth.

After several moments my climax began to subside and a hand reached down, the fingers slipping through the warm pool of my my own spunk on my pelvis.

Matt moved his hips, allowing his shaft to leave my mouth and rest on my chin. Alex moved himself closer to me until his glans were touching those of his friend, when he suddenly reached down and slithered them through the man-fluid on my crotch.

No words were needed, as his appeared before my face and I watched him smear the warm gloopy milky mess over the both still firm cock heads.

Words would have been superfluous, so my tongue slithered around both of their dicks tasting my own semen from them.

Once they were clean I was offered a final suck of each, which I took enthusiastically.

Stepping down from the sofa, both offered me a hand so as I could rise on trembling knees.

Matt reached own and picked my panties from the floor, using them to dab at the large amount of semen over my face; the material darkening substantially with the dampness.

"That's better," he smiled, before tossing them onto the sofa once he was satisfied my face was cleaned and dry.

"Such a gentleman," I laughed.

"Thank you," he replied with a mock bow.

"Here, have a lie down," Alex said guiding me to the large bed.

I slipped onto it, placing myself on my back in the centre, as Alex joined me, laying to my left and then Matt to the right.

"That was greater than I had ever imagined," I said, kissing each in turn.

"I am pleased for you Felicity," Alex said, kissing me softly.

Both men rotated themselves slightly so they were on their sides, and I felt the weight of both firm cocks lay on my thighs.

"A short rest," Matt said, "we still have plenty of time if you'd like to fellate us again?"

"Just a short rest then," I smiled at Matt, as my hands rested on their respective thighs, gently stroking them.

12