Arcturus Syndrome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he felt a touch.

Al opened his eyes.

Jane was looking up the bed at him, her hand fumbling under the elastic of his boxers.

"What. The. Fuck?"

But her fingers touched his hard, throbbing cock and sent an incredible tingle of excitement through his body.

"Shhh," Jane said. "We both need to get to sleep. It's just practical. Tomorrow we can pretend it never happened. You aren't attracted to me. I'm not even attracted to guys. It's just being pragmatic. So we can get some sleep. Ok?"

Al struggled to say no. But it did seem quite pragmatic, actually.

And he had to admit, he was finding himself very attracted to Jane. He had never imagined this bodaciously curvy and feminine woman under the obfuscation of her rough and shapeless fashion sense.

"This is a terrible idea," he managed to say. "If anything, we should each take care of ourselves and..."

Her lips closed over the head of his cock, and language left Al for good.

He leaned back into the bliss of her swirling tongue.

Her hands wrapped around him, and she licked and teased him. He felt himself pulse in her grip. It surely wasn't possible, but he imagined himself growing even larger.

"Good boy," Jane said. "Yum!"

She crawled over him, pressing him between her breasts.

From outside whatever couple had been going at it seemed to hit their conclusion with a climactic ululation, and then a sharp and sudden silence.

"Well that's something anyway," Jane said. "They were particularly driving me nuts."

She climbed up Al and began sliding her slick pussy lips over the outside ridge of his shaft.

"I have to say," she went on. "That feels pretty nice. There's really nothing wrong with the male body, other than being, you know, men."

She grunted as she began to really rotate her hips, grinding against the hard length of his cock.

Al watched her breasts roll and sway as she moved. He reached for words, but nothing came, just guttural sounds.

He felt an urgency rising within him, an unstoppable imperative to fill her. To penetrate her. He tried to grapple with this craving, but even as he looked at her face, he couldn't see the Jane he had known and worked with for nearly a year. The grim-faced, sharp-tongued lesbian was now just a woman in a state of rapture.

She reached her hands down and fumbled with him, working the head of his cock into her opening.

"Jesus fuck, you're big," she said. And then: "But demon-balls that feels fantastic."

He felt her slick lips wrap around him, and the resistance as she lodged the broad head of his cock deeper inside. She really had to wriggle her hips to get herself stretched around him, but when she finally had the head all the way in, she was able to start to work her way down the shaft.

Al felt it as an astounding and intoxicating pleasure that grew moment by moment, building rapidly.

She got herself speared deeply on him, not even all the way, and she paused, holding the position, panting.

"I think you're going to turn me straight. If you weren't such a bitchy little bastard, maybe I would have done this months ago. I definitely should have. This thing is better than any dildlo."

Al felt waves of pleasure washing through him.

Jane leaned forward, pressing her ample bosom to his chest, and licked his shoulder.

"Love that salty sweat on you, the way you shine in the light." Her eyes opened wide. "You are very salty. Like, strangely salty... Why is that so interesting?"

Al gurgled, trying to find words, a panic constricting around him.

Jane shook her head and resumed riding, and Al's thoughts receded to a murky froth somewhere between incoherent excitement and incipient terror.

The physical sensation, as she would slide her hips down and swirl him around inside her, was something profoundly satisfying. Even as his own climax was slowly approaching, Al felt the excitement as she moved herself through wave after wave of her own peaking pleasure.

She seemed to grip him as if there was some prehensile inner structure wrapping around him, holding him, milking him.

Al found himself reaching up to hold and squeeze her bountiful breasts. The soft flesh filled his hands.

"Oh, God yes, hold me."

She leaned forward, pressing her breasts to his face.

Al sought a nipple, licking and spiraling his tongue. Some remote part of him had apparently given in.

He suckled, and squeezed, drawing more moans out of her, as she eased her hips up to the head of his cock and then worked her way down again, with more cries and gasps.

Her nipple began to leak into his mouth. He lifted her off, and sure enough, there was a bead of milky white. He squeezed a small jet of milk out of her.

He tried to say something, but words still eluded him.

It was a strangely thick and salty milk.

Somewhere deep in his mind the warning klazon rang as hard as it could, but Al was too lost to follow it. He thrust his hips, grunting and panting, reaching deeper for his orgasm.

Jane was beyond words now as well, moaning and crying out, thrusting her hips, riding him harder and harder.

A dark tide seemed to rise within him. He felt outrageously strong, powerful, animal. A feeling that Dr. Alvin Young had never in his life felt. He let out a warrior cry of victory, a bellow of pure lust as this pale Goddess rode his mighty phallus.

She cried out as well, throwing her head back and howling into the night.

Al surfed his climax to the top of it's incredible arc

He lifted his hips, pressing himself deeply into Jane. He felt her pussy grip him down to the root.

The last thing he felt was the powerful flood of cum thrumming through his cock, flooding her. The pleasure was so powerful, the experience so overwhelming, he felt his vision darken. His throat clenching off the last of the victory cry, his back arching up, his legs taught, his fingers gripping the edges of the quaking bedframe. The darkness overtook him.

* * *

Dr. Jane Fitzpatrick stared at the ceiling, laughing with pure joy. She hadn't felt anything like this, ever. Sanity began to re-assert itself.

"Jesus, Al. That was enough to turn a dyke, I'll tell you that."

She looked down at her co-worker.

"Al?"

The sweat had begun to evaporate, leaving patterns of encrusted salt on his dark brown skin.

Jane carefully lifted herself off him. "Al? You ok there buddy? That was pretty intense, huh?"

Al's body remained taut, as if he was still riding the pinnacle of his ejaculation.

Jane observed that his fairly massive cock was encased in congealed, solidified cum. It was crystallizing before her eyes.

"Holy mother of shitballs," Jane said.

She poked at Al's cooling body.

Jane grabbed her phone and dialed the director. This wasn't going to look good, but Jane had a terrible feeling she wasn't going to be around to face the consequences. Her breath was more and more labored. She felt faint.

The phone rang, but there was no answer.

She felt a weakness coming over her.

She hit the voice recorder on her phone. "Exotic salts, protein chains, body heat, unchararacteristic erotic impulses, meteorite, possible extra-terrestrial origin, note blue beakers, phosphates, nitrates, citrates... note that I survived the initial climax, but Al did not... possible variance from the two in the car..."

She dialed the director one more time. The last sound she processed was the ringing of the phone,

12