Are These Things Planned Somehow? Later Years 02

Story Info
Are things what they seem?
8.7k words
4.6
4.9k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcyUK777
DarcyUK777
135 Followers

Having met up again, resumed family sexual activities, albeit alcohol induced, the threesome deal with the taboo, or do they!

Please read the first parts to develop the story.

Thanks again to OntarioBob for his editing.

*****

Opening my eyes, took me a moment, disorientated, slightly woolly head, what had happened last night, a dream? Turned my head, sideways, towards a breathing sound. Mum lying, still asleep, on her side, facing me, breasts, one formed on top of the other, gently moving, with each breath she took.

I sensed movement, the foot of the bed, turning my head, Sarah, standing there, staring down at me. Her blonde hair, hung limply, framing her head, glistening with moisture. Evidently, she had just showered, wearing my bathrobe, grey terrycloth, it reached down to her knees. Her hands, held the front together, one near the top, the other at her waist.

We made eye contact, I realised I was naked, my legs spread apart, semi hard cock, resting, on my lower stomach. First thought, grab the sheet, cover myself, I didn't. We continued to stare, eyes locked, me wondering, how long she'd been standing there, watching me?

A minute passed, neither one of us moving, no greetings, no words. Then, slight motion, in one of Sarah's hands. Her top one, released, from the bathrobe, the two sides, parted slightly, exposing a strip of skin, from her neck, down the valley between her breasts, to her stomach.

Still holding at her waist, using her free hand, slowly drawing apart, the robe. Fingers, delicately, slid each side, off her shoulders, a shrug, the top of the robe, gently sliding down her arms, exposing her upper body, eventually, her breasts, in full view. Despite their size, they stood out firm, from her body, the nipples, semi erect, at the centre of each, large, dark, round areole, all pointing slightly upward.

Her hand, moved upwards, cupping one breast, squeezing gently, her index finger, tracing little circles, around the nipple. I felt twitching, tingling sensation, my cock reacting. She pinched, twisting her nipple lightly, between thumb and finger, the sight, alluring, my cock, engorging, began to harden. She continued, to watch me, staring into my eyes, then darting lower, watching my cock, come to life.

Slight motion, on the bed, beside me, a quick glance to my side, mum's eyes, wide open, her gaze alternating, back and forth, first Sarah, then me. Sarah didn't notice maybe, mum watching, maybe she didn't care, not sure which. She moved her hand, cupping her other breast, taking that nipple, between thumb and forefinger, a little moan, as she extended her nipple, outwards, away from her body, distorting her breast, a long, distended cone. At that moment, remembering, she loved her breasts played with, I made her cum, just the once, from sucking her nipples alone.

Rigid cock, hard, pointing up, away from my crotch, straight at Sarah. I watched, intently, Sarah's hand, leaving her breast, moved slowly, downward, to her stomach, large, caressing, circular strokes, over her lower abdomen. Her other hand, finally releasing, the bottom of the robe, falling open. Wiggling, her upper body, the robe, slid down, hitting the floor. Her soap smelling, curvaceous body, revealed, to both mum and I.

Sarah smiled, not breaking eye contact, legs slightly parted, her entire body, naked, exposed to my view. Sensing, what she wanted, my eyes left hers, travelled lower, over her breasts, below her waist, her hips, round, curving outwards, firm and full. Inner thighs, silky white, soft, supple, inviting. The upper juncture, her thighs ending, the mound, her pussy, the little valley, running along the middle. Eyes roaming higher, drinking her all in, a little tuft, her pubic hair, so light, golden blonde, barely visible.

Her hand moved, where my eyes were focused, covered her pussy, I glanced, at mum again, staring, unblinking, at her daughter.

Her little tease over, Sarah moved, forwards, bent over, her hands, on my inner thighs, a static charge, running through me, pushing apart, spreading my legs, wide. Smiling at me, lowering her head, extending her tongue, starting at my balls, just the tip, teasing the skin, upwards, dragging, wet warm saliva trail. She teased, the entire length of my cock, reversing, down again, feeling her warm breath, on my damp balls. Her mouth opened, nibbled, stimulating, my hairy ball sack, sucking, the loose skin, into her mouth, tickling, teasing. Her mouth wider, she sucked, harder, one of my balls, fully into her mouth, gently, her tongue, massaging, probing. Alternating, to the other, same thing, then pinching, between her lips, moved her head, side to side, pulling, twisting, my balls firmly. A loud, uncontrollable moan, partly pain, partly pleasure, escaped my throat.

Sarah, smiling, happy, her mouth work over, released my balls, standing, stepped to the side of the bed. She got on, beside me, kneeling, smiling, slowly moved her face, toward my crotch, feeling her wet, warm mouth, engulf the head of my cock, lips closing, tightly around it. A few seconds, her tongue, lapping around the crown, her head, slowly moving, down, a fraction, then up, cock throbbing, down again, sliding deeper, inside her mouth, controlled movements, intensified slowly.

Sarah moved, more comfy, her full, round ass, loomed in front of my face. I couldn't resist, cupped her ass cheeks, hands, needing the flesh, softly massaging, running my fingers across, her smooth, firm buttocks. She moaned, vibrations, further stimulating my cock, my hands, sliding round, caressed her inner thighs, the skin, delicate, soft as silk. She continued, sucking, deeper, back of her mouth, the warm, musky smell of her sex, filling my nostrils, my hand, pulled her leg, across my body, now straddling, my head, perfect access.

Inches, face close, Sarah's inviting pussy. Hands, slid back to her ass, spreading her cheeks, gently apart, caressing them. Her pinkish-brown anus, stared down at me, a little puckered eye. Lower, blood engorged lips, her pussy, inner lips, folded out, either side of her opening, guarding the passage. Delicately curved lips, upward, at the top, her clitoris, just the tip visible. Higher, her tuft, pubic hair, fine, golden blonde.

I doubled up the pillow, pushed it, under my head, lifting my face closer. Extending my tongue, the tip, tracing one side of her pussy. My lips, gentle sucking motion, her protruding fold of skin, into my mouth. Nibbling, with my lips, caressed it with my tongue, tasting, savouring, salty and sweet. Sarah's head, abruptly jerked up, my cock, slipped from her mouth, saliva coated.

"Oh... my... God!" she gasped, "Oh... my... God!" she repeated. "No... Alex... You don't have to!"

I didn't reply, extending my tongue further, pushing into her pussy, deeper, wetter. Her warm channel, flooded my tongue, her juices, trickling down my cheek. She moaned, a guttural sound, took my cock back in her mouth. I continued, probed her pussy, massaging the lips, either side, my tongue first, then, sucking each one, into my mouth, alternating, her moans louder.

A slight movement, beside me. My face pushed hard against Sarah's cunt, impossible for me to see, I felt mum's hands, grasping my right arm. Pulling my wrist, she brought my hand, toward her, I felt it brush against her pubis. She guided it, lower, let out a little whimper, my fingers, making contact, her pussy, wet already. Like holding, an inanimate object, she pressed my hand flat, against her pussy, holding my wrist, tight, guiding my hand, up, then down, her wet opening, coating my fingers, low moans, from her throat, accompanying the strokes.

The tip of my tongue, spreading, Sarah's pussy, folds opening, finding her clit, teased it , little circles, one way, then the other. Her head, flew off my cock, again, a loud, deep moan, thrown out. Sarah, gasping, grasped my cock, hard, holding tight, fingers curled, slowly up, then fast down strokes, foreskin stretched.

Mum, taking two fingers, guided them, into her opening, placed her hand, on the back of mine, pushed, my fingers, slipping deep, her hot pussy. Another soft whimper, her mouth taking a deep breath, her hips, moving up, against my hand. Her hand, still pressing, on mine, holding my fingers, deep inside, her other hand, in constant motion, her fingers, furiously stroking her clit.

Moving my head, my tongue, my open mouth, stroking the full length of Sarah's pussy. Motion in her hips, suddenly, Sarah, pushing back, against me, hips slow, steady, back then forth, against my face. A wet mixture, my saliva, her juices, covered my face, dripped down my cheeks, Sarah grinding herself, hard into my face, her hips rocking faster.

"Oh... fuck! Oh... fuck!" she screamed, her hand, still tight around my cock, squeezing harder, with her outburst.

Her clitoris, fully engorged, against my outstretched tongue, making her shudder, grinding herself against me, rotating her hips, sliding her open cunt, across my face, further still, my mouth pushing hard, against her perineum. Next move, further around, my tongue, now pressed against her anus. Tongue thrust outward, pushed, her tight, anal opening, receiving it.

"Oh...yes... my God!" she screamed, "Oh, fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

She held her ass, against my face, I drove my tongue in then out, spasms in her asshole. Little whimpering moans, I spread her anus open, my tongue, probing deeper. She threw her hips back, her clitoris, pressed hard against my face. I slid my free hand, across her ass, pressed my finger against the puckered entrance, tracing small circles around it.

Beside me, mum, using my hand, like some kind of dildo, forcing my fingers in, then quickly out of her cunt, her hips bucking, the fingers, of her other hand, continued to stroke her clitoris.

Sarah's hand, still gripped hard on my cock, pumping it, long hard strokes. Her head, flew from side to side, whimpering sounds spilling out, her breathing, nothing more than short, sharp gasps.

Slowly, I pushed the tip of my finger, into her ass, Sarah screamed. Her hips stopped, then began rocking faster, her soaking cunt, riding against my face. I tried, to keep my tongue extended, difficult, Sarah, simply fucking my face, pushing herself hard against me, sliding her open cunt, a trail of her juices, soaking my skin.

I felt that tingle, surprising me, starting in my balls, running up my cock, I knew I was about to cum. A moan, formed deep in my throat, made its way out of my mouth, muffled in the wetness my sister's pussy. A spasm, big, my cock pulsing, the first spurt, cum sprayed out.

"Oh... yes, fuck! Fuck!" Sarah cried out, I felt another blast of cum gush out, some landing on me, some landing on mum, I felt it, on my hand, fingers still buried inside her.

Sarah, grinding harder, her crotch, pushing against my face, for a moment, I couldn't breathe, her wet cunt, covering my mouth and nose.

She screamed again, my cock spasmed. once more, then quickly again, her hand pumped, my hips flew up off the bed, my cock releasing its last load. I felt a little tremor, run through her body, it intensified, until, her entire body, shaking, clamping my head, between her thighs, on top of me.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her cunt, hard against my face, one last spasm, the biggest, went through her, after, she froze, motionless, a moment later, her body, limp, she collapsed, falling on top of me. Her head, still wet hair, on my now softening cock, the red, swollen lips, her soaked cunt, rested just inches from my face.

With my help, she slid off me, knelt at the side of the bed. Her face, covered with cum, such an erotic sight. She turned toward me, a long string, dripped down, from her chin, landing, eventually, in the valley between her tits. One eye, hidden, under a pool of white liquid, slowly moving down her face. Another strand, hung from her nose, defying gravity, not wanting to drop. She drew in, a deep breath, using the back of her hand, across her face, wiping her eye, eventually, she looked down at me. Her face moved closer, our lips met, our open mouths, pushing against each other, our tongues, making contact, probing, dancing, I could taste, my own cum, on her wet lips.

Beside us, mum's breathing, more laboured. Each gasp, for breath, alternated with a little, whimpering moan, gaining in volume. Suddenly, she released my hand, from her grip, in one slow, fluid motion, raised her leg, rolled on top of me, positioning her body, her open pussy lips, pressed against my cum-covered cock. Sarah, momentarily, pulled her head away, breaking our kiss, I looked up at mum, her face alive as she straddled me. Her eyes, half shut, a glazed-over look to them.

Reaching down, she took my flaccid cock, roughly stuffing, manipulating it, into her wet, gapping cunt. Her other hand, went to her clitoris, I could see the muscles, in her thighs and ass, contracting, flexing, her hips began to buck, grinding her pelvis, against my body. Her breasts moved, in wild circles, slapping her chest, grinding intensified, against me.

Minutes went by, her body full of need, tremors shook through her, head flying backwards, her mouth opened wide, a long, high-pitched moan, escaped from deep in her throat. Her entire body, shaking uncontrollably, her fingers pushed hard against her clit. She moaned louder, the release rocking her, one wave after another, jerking her. Her body, gradually became motionless, her breathing, first gasping, then slowing, returned to normal. Slowly rolling off me, my cock, slipping out of her, an audible, wet, pop sound.

Lying, on her back, beside me, mum took my hand, rested it lightly, on top of her saturated pussy. Sarah, moved onto the bed, set the alarm on her phone, slid closer to me, her breasts rested against my shoulder. She reached out, gently held my soft cock, warmth from her hand, making it twitch.

Exhausted, from our mornings exertions, the three of us, fell sound sleep, Sarah's alarm, on her phone, woke us, an hour later.

*****

It was almost ten pm, we were just finishing dinner. I'd agreed to meet Sarah and mum, at the hotel, their exhibition, being held in the centre adjoining it. They'd been held up, some important seminar, hadn't ended, until gone eight o'clock, we agreed, via text messages, to eat at the hotel restaurant, apparently, well recommended. A young Asian woman, with them, they caught up with me, in the restaurant bar.

"Alex, meet Suki," mum said, "Suki, meet Alex. She's here alone, so we agreed, well, I made an executive decision." Mum giggled, "invited her to have dinner with us, if you don't mind?"

"Glad to meet you, Suki, the more the merrier I say," I said, shaking her hand. Suki, probably about the same age as Sarah, I figured. Twenty-five'ish. All similarities, between the two, ended there. Suki was, probably, four inches shorter. In sharp contrast, to Sarah and mom, their full hips, breasts, Suki a stunning, very petite figure. Her waist, seemed small enough to put my hands around, the fluffy sweater she wore, barely changed its contour, as it moved over her breast area.

Suki, mum explained, was a newly hired, assistant manager, a brand new store, the owner had sent her, to learn, more about the business. At first, I was, a little disappointed they'd invited her, the three of us, Sarah, mum and me, hadn't discussed a word, well in depth, about what had happened between us. I figured dinner, would be a good time to discuss it, to make sure no one was upset, having second thoughts, about us, starting intimacy again.

It turned out, I was glad they'd asked her along. She was a wonderful dinner companion. Her eyes, a constant sparkle, she talked with passion. An infectious laugh, not high pitched, or forced. She had a way, when looking at you, if everything you said, was important to her.

The conversation flowed, between all four of us. Mainly, about the girl's day. They interacted well. At one point, I asked Suki, "So, can I ask what your heritage is?" the waiter arrived, cleared the table.

"Oh, darn! So you noticed," she replied, with a giggle, "why don't you guess."

"Well, I'd say you were born, in the United States, because of your accent, but beyond that, hmmm, I'm not sure."

"You have to guess," she said.

"Let me think..." I looked at mum, then Sarah, they threw up their hands, no help. Then I had an idea.

"Were you born, near a coastal town?"

She nodded.

"Then, my guess would be you're Vietnamese." I said.

"Very good! Better than some today, asking if I was from India, or Pakistan!" she laughed, "My parents arrived, shortly after the war, made their living shrimp fishing, like thousands of other Vietnamese. Is that how you figured it?"

It wasn't but I nodded my head.

"Hey everyone," Sarah said, grabbing our attention "Looks like they're closing down the restaurant. Want to have a nightcap in the bar?"

She looked at Suki first.

"That's fine with me," Suki replied, "as long as I'm not intruding, on your private time together as a family."

Mum glanced at me, an ironic smile, lit her face. We all stood and walked out, mum sorting out the bill as we exited.

*****

We reached the bar, surprisingly empty, due to a weeknight, or the throng had gone elsewhere to party. We all sat, around a little glass table, in large, padded, wingback chairs, no arms on them, though they seemed to engulf our bodies. The waiter came over, immediately, relieved, to finally have something to do no doubt.

"Merlot? Like at dinner?" I asked everyone.

All the ladies nodded.

"A bottle of Merlot, please," I told the waiter.

"A bottle. Really?" mum asked, looking at me, "we already had, was it, two bottles at dinner?"

"Is anybody driving tonight?" Sarah asked, with a smile.

"It's not driving I'm afraid of," mum replied, "I just don't want to, lose control. Like...like last night."

"I'll keep my eye on you," I said.

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of," mum replied. Laughing.

"What happened last night?" Suki asked, an innocent question, "Don't tell me a lady, sophisticated as you, got drunk." She smiled at mum.

Mum blushed, before replying, "Hmmm, yes, something like that," she said.

"Wouldn't life be easier, if there weren't so many, rules, stuff that's bad for you? So many things to obey?" Sarah asked, a deep sigh followed.

"What can you mean?" I asked, in gest, an open question, not expecting a reply.

Sarah replied, surprising me, "I mean, all these limits, placed on us. Alcohol, food, sun, even sex."

Mum cut in, "But those are, in reality, self-imposed limitations, surely, for our own well-being. There's no law, for instance, that says, you can't sit out in the sun all day, it's just advisable not to."

Sarah continued, "Self-imposed limitations, can be worse though, because they're self-imposed, they cause doubt, guilt, insecurity."

"I'm sorry, I'm not following this, I don't understand," Suki said.

Sarah got into her stride, cleared her throat, "It has to do with personal responsibility, free will. If someone puts a gun to your head, commands you to eat a greasy hamburger, you wouldn't think twice, you'd eat it. It's different, though, if eating the hamburger is entirely your choice. You know you really want it, but you think, about the consequences, your waistline, cholesterol, suddenly you feel guilty, having desired the hamburger in the first place, you're insecure suddenly, questioning your willpower, your mind, fills with self-doubt."

"Wow, all that, over a hamburger," Suki said, laughing.

Mum joined in again, the interaction between them, enticing, "So, if I'm understanding you correctly, what you're really saying is, if someone commands you to do something, even something enjoyable, you won't feel guilty, because you didn't choose to do it out of your own free will."

DarcyUK777
DarcyUK777
135 Followers