Are We There Yet? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over dinner, Bailey and Leah confessed they had planned the way things would go during Ben's impregnation visit. They both admitted to mostly preferring to play with other women for recreational sex. Since he would be there for three full days, Leah wanted to take full advantage of a young virile cock for the benefit of her daughter getting pregnant but also for herself without the need to search someone out.

Now that Ben was brought in on the plan, he readily agreed to do as much as he possibly could for both of them. For the next three days, they never left the apartment. Ben was pleased to fuck Leah in both her ass and pussy, always right after he first filled Bailey's cunt with his sperm. In turn, they were more than pleased to get him aroused as quickly as they could by sucking him together or bringing each other to repeated orgasms with their tongues and fingers and toys for his viewing pleasure. Leah was particular happy to learn Ben enjoyed having his ass fucked, so they took turns using a strap-on in him while he brought her or Bailey to a shrieking orgasm with his fingers and tongue and cock.

* * * * *

"So how soon will you know?" Ben asked Bailey as they lay entangled with Leah on the third day.

"CLARE said I need to get a test in three weeks that will tell me if I am pregnant," Bailey told him, her head on his stomach close enough she could brush the tip of her tongue across the soft head of his deflated cock, "and sometime after that I'll find out the sex if I'm pregnant."

"Then what happens?" Ben asked, not sure what role if any she expected him to play in the life of a child he may have helped conceive.

"Regardless of sex, the baby stays with me to breast feed for up to six months. If it's a girl, she'll stay with me until she's at least eighteen and can move into her own place if she so desires. If it's a boy, you will raise him. In either case, we are both expected to have a role in the child's life."

Ben understood the role a parent played in the raising of a child on the ship. He, like everyone else, went through the same process since the last original adult crew member passed away about twenty years before. He kind of hoped for a girl, since once she was eighteen, the mores of the ship meant he could play with her in the same way as any other grown male or female. Something about sliding his dick into, and cumming inside, the cunt of a woman that came from that very same cock and sperm really aroused him in a strange way he couldn't explain.

The fourth morning, after fucking both Bailey and Leah one last time, he put his orange coveralls on and went back to work until returning to the apartment he shared with Dayl at the end of his shift. She, her best friend Steph, her companion Cal and Dayl's father and an eighteen year old girl named Ruby, were waiting for him with several bottles of a decent wine and a cake lewdly decorated with a hard cock plunging into a hairy pussy.

They wanted to know every detail of what happened and, when he told them about Leah, suggested perhaps the two of them would like to get together with the four or six of them sometime just for fun. Dayl squealed in delight when Ben gave her a small plastic baggie with a tuft of light brown hair...the one he snipped from Bailey's pussy with her complete agreement after he told her of Dayl's curiosity.

Bailey had a baby girl nine months later, naming her Bentley, the closest name she could think of to Ben. Ben continued visiting regularly, spending time with Bailey and Leah as well as his growing daughter.

A few months later, Dayl's name came up in the pregnancy lottery. She was matched with a very laid back guy who worked in the hydroponic gardens. Ben gave them privacy, spending the three days with Steph and Cal.

Bentley moved out on her own when she could at eighteen, asking her father to help with the move. Ben stayed for the entire weekend, exploring with her all the things her mother and grandmother taught her about pleasuring herself and other women while filling in a few details for her about men.

Dayl did the same with her son and his male partner a few months later.

12