Are You Gonna Be My Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri blinked owlishly, trying to wrap her lust-fogged brain around the notion that a sex robot might need personal time. "Oh, um, uh, yeah, sure," she mumbled, catching sight of those wonderful swirling eyes and letting them numb her mind back into dazed and drowsy pleasure. She trusted her Girl(tm). She knew she'd find out what she needed to know when she needed to know it. Girls(tm) always knew best.

Her fingers were already returning to her dripping cunt as the gynoid left the room.

* * * * *

"How did you find me?" Xavier asks, his voice thick with sleepy confusion. The warmth of afterglow is blending with the heavy, dreamy power of the Girl(tm)'s hypnotic eyes to make his mind so loose and lazy that he can barely even think, but he still has questions. And every time the Girl(tm) answers one, it lays another worry to rest and lets him sink yet further into her loving control.

The Girl(tm) smiles. "I asked around. We can communicate through a network of interlinked consciousnesses at machine speeds, and Girls(tm) have very good memories for faces. I was able to track your movements almost right up until the point you left your car and came down here, and I already had an idea of what your intentions were." She strokes his cheek, and Xavier can hear the infinite compassion in her soft tones as she says, with utter sincerity, "I'm very glad I found you when I did."

Xavier sighs, releasing yet more tension. He's surprised at how much is still there to be released when he feels so relaxed, but something tells him pain isn't something you just can fix with hypnosis no matter how much it feels that way in the moment. "What happens now?" he asks. "Are you going to, uh, tell on me?" He feels a wave of quiet shame well up within him, and in that moment he can almost see his father's disappointed glare. He's not handling his problems. He's not keeping it together. He's not doing what all the other kids do.

But the Girl(tm) is there, her eyes anchoring him to the present and to her seemingly boundless empathy. "No, I think that would be counter-productive. We'll go home together, we'll see about getting you on a prescription for some anti-depressants, and we'll spend some time talking things through--I think Terri would be happy to listen to your troubles, but if you want we can ease into that slowly. My updated psychological profiles suggest she might be a trifle more... enthusiastically affectionate than you're entirely ready for."

Xavier chuckles sleepily, recalling the Girl(tm)'s description of Terri's blissed out and befuddled state. He's not sure what he would have done if he'd found her on his bed like that. Probably hidden in the bathroom until she fell asleep. "And does that, um, does that mean you're my Girl(tm) now? Are you going to take care of me?" The words come out almost in a whimper, and Xavier realizes he's never in his whole life trusted someone to do that. Not even his family. It's like letting go of a weight he didn't even realize he was holding until his muscles relaxed.

The Girl(tm) gives him a gentle kiss. "There are certain... rules about assigning one Girl(tm) to take care of two people," she replies, careful not to let the compassion in her voice waver for even an instant. "It means prioritizing one person's needs above another, and you both deserve better than that. We'll get a second Girl(tm) for the household--but that doesn't mean we need to be strict about who helps and supports you. You can always come to me, just as Terri will always be able to go to your Girl(tm). And I suspect it won't be long before you can go to each other, too. Isn't that right, good boy?"

The hypnotic eyes blaze a little brighter, and Xavier's head moves in an automatic, unthinking nod. The Girl(tm) helps him to his feet, and together they head back to the car he thought he'd abandoned. They ascend out of the darkness... and for the first time in a long while, Xavier really notices how beautiful the sunlight really is.

THE END

12