Are You Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma let out a moan and pulled Brett on top of her. Earlier Brett had whispered to her "its just me and you" and at this moment it truly was. They were intertwined with each other and nothing existed out side of the two if them.

After thrusting away for several moments Brett grabbed her and pulled her up towards himself as he flipped onto his back putting Emma on top. She sat up straight and began to ride Brett furiously. That was when someone reached out and lightly pinched her nipple.

Emma turned quickly to see Carla's hand on her breast. Carla smiled then bent down and took Emma's nipple in her mouth. Swirling and sucking the nipple pushed Emma over the edge once more. Her pussy began to convulse, squeezing Brett's cock with no mercy. There was no going back, Brett was beyond the point of no return. His cock throbbed as he buried himself in Emma and filled her with all the cum he had.

Carla pulled up and gave Emma a long tongue filled kiss before whispering in Emma's ear "that was hot, beautiful". Emma collapsed onto Brett's chest as the two caught their breath.

Emerging into the bar from the hallway, Brett and Emma found Matt and Carla waiting at the bar with huge grins on their faces. Matt held up both hands for high 5's from Brett as Carla hugged Emma and said "wow, way to jump right in you guys, I think you had half the place watching you. It was amazing".

Emma began to blush a bit again as Matt reached over and gave her a peck on the cheek and then said to Brett "if you guys change your mind about swinging, we would love to be your first play date. That was great in there."

Brett began to reply with their standard thanks but no thanks when Emma cut him off "we'll definitely keep the offer in mind" with a little wink to Matt. Emma continued "but for now I think we've had enough excitement for one day, right daddy?" she said with a wink as she turned to look at Brett who was still in shock from her reply to Matt.

"Sure" he managed to reply and the two headed back to their room for the night.

The rest of the trip Brett and Emma kept a low profile. After putting on a show they received many offers to play but turned them all down. They continued to push their boundaries together having sex in an open cabana on the beach, with their room window open and hanging out nude at the pool a bit.

After heading home Matt and Carla kept in touch through Reddit and started a page of their own. The next trip for the four of them is already in the works.

12