Are You Working?

Story Info
I get picked up by a stranger in a bar. Anal Sex for cash.
2.8k words
4.4
18.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex For Money: The Hotel Bar

It was really cold outside. The Christmas lights were twinkling on the high street. Last-minute shoppers rushed around. I was sat on a high hotel barstool. The other people had shopping bags or luggage with them. I had twenty Marlboro and enough change for another Baileys.

I was waiting for my afternoon punter. I'd been waiting for a travelling salesman for twenty minutes in reception. I'd decided to have a drink and see if he turned up.

Lee was gone, and this was my second punter from the Private magazine advert. My introduction to the scene had gone well. I had a lot of guys wanting to see me. I was more worried about going back empty-handed than I was about sucking a stranger's cock.

It had been a £450 hour session, and I could have used the money. I wanted to visit the countryside for the holiday and see my parents. By not seeing the travelling sales guy, I was leaving a hole in my rent money. I definitely wouldn't have enough to go home for the festivities.

I sipped my baileys and lit another cigarette. I wasn't hanging around all afternoon. I didn't particularly appreciate getting done up for nothing.

I wasn't sure how I should dress to see clients yet. I smoothed down my long blonde hair and pulled the front of my little black dress up over my 34DD breasts. I guessed most guys would like a little black dress. I'd only worn a small fur shrug. My black stockings didn't quite meet the bottom of my short dress. It would be cold waiting for a taxi.

As I stubbed out my cigarette, giving up on the kinky sales guy, I picked up my gold-chained handbag, ready to leave. Turning around I noticed a guy watching me from the corner. He was a big guy with a ginger beard and a high-vis vest slung over the chair next to him. He was watching me intently. I crossed and uncrossed my legs and smiled before looking away, flashing him. He wasn't sure he'd seen my bare pussy, but he had indeed, seen my smooth lips.

I loved to tease. I giggled to myself. A bit of fun before I left empty-handed. As I turned back to the bar to finish my drink, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and the smell of sweat filled my nose.

"I take it you're working, sweetheart," a deep man's voice said behind me.

I took a deep breath. I didn't want to sound nervous, but I didn't pick up guys in hotel bars. I'd only seen one guy from my advert. This was my second professional date. I was a newbie. I made up my mind.

Money is money. Cock is cock.

"I am darling, yes," I said, allowing his hand to cup my breast gently from behind.

"How about we have a drink in the corner, discuss a price and then go upstairs?" He whispered as his hand slid between my legs.

"Baileys with ice, please," I said, getting down off the stool and straightening my skirt over my hips. The guy's hand was around my waist as he waited for the barman to serve the drinks. His hand slipped to my bottom as the barman watched. This kind of place allowed girls to work as long as there wasn't more than one girl in the bar at a time.

"I'm Gav, and your name is beautiful?" he said as he ushered me into his booth.

"I'm Jez; nice to meet you," I smiled, sipping my drink.

There was a wooden wall behind me and a heavy table in front of us. The snow on the street behind me glowed as it got dark outside. No one could see. I leaned my back against the wall, facing him as he sipped his pint. My nipples tingled in anticipation of the clandestine Christmas meeting. I might have my rent this month after all.

"I'm looking for a lady to keep me company for a couple of hours. I'm happy to pay," Gav said, flashing a huge roll of notes in his pocket, "if you're okay with having sex for money and you're not just hot for a ginger."

As soon as I saw the roll, my clit tingled. Gav was trying to be funny, too. I leaned closer to him. My black dress was pulled down. My nipples were about to break free of the flimsy fabric.

"A couple of hours would be £350, with any extras you like, £450," I whispered, his hand sliding between my legs and his fingertip flicked at my clit. His eyes briefly opened wide as he felt I was naked under my dress.

"No panties, filthy girl. You just hang around in bars and wait for guys to pick you up? Then charge them £450 to stick it up your arse with no Johnny. Those kinds of extras," he said as his finger worked its way inside my gash. A few people were hanging around in the bar. Although we were in a secluded spot, I could see the barman was still watching us.

"Maybe I do; that's lucky for you, isn't it," I breathed into his ear as he pushed his finger inside my tight little cunt, up to his knuckle. I thought about the money and being able to pay my rent as I took his finger in me. It made me wet.

Gav pulled his finger out and held it in front of his face. My juice glistened on his rough skin. He sucked it clean. I was extremely turned on by how he was acting. I loved to be treated like a slutty fuck toy.

"We understand each other then? Good, finish that drink, sexy. Let's go," he said. He finished his drink in one gulp. I pushed my glass away as my tummy flicked over with butterflies.

Gav picked up his high-vis jacket, and we left the bar. A guy in a suit working on a laptop watched me over his screen, leaving with Gav. He nodded at me, and I guessed he would be waiting in the bar for me.

"Looks like you've got a cue forming sweet, heart," Gav laughed.

Okay, so this was the early days. It's nerve-wracking going to a room with a punter when you've been doing it for a while. Technically, this was my first pick-up, my second professional date and my third time selling myself by the hour. The sweetest guy can turn in a second. It scared me. It made my pussy wet at the same time. I didn't know what to expect going with a punter.

As soon as the lift door slid shut, Gav pounced on me. He pulled my tight black dress down, nearly ripping the straps. My huge breasts were laid bare in front of him. He sucked my nipple so hard I felt a red love bite form. I'd only met him five minutes ago, but my body responded to his manly roughness.

It was no different picking up guys in a hotel bar than it was going to a stranger's house, like I'd done with Ryan. I steadied myself as Gav pulled and sucked at my chest. I didn't care who I fucked, as long as I got money.

Gav gripped my tit hard and forced more inside his mouth. I leaned back against the mirrored lift wall as he devoured my breasts.

The lift glided silently upward. I was so scared someone would come in and see us. As well as hoping someone would see us. It's a hazard of working in hotels. I was in a rush to get in his room.

The doors slid open, and Gav quickly pulled my dress up. Covering my huge breasts unevenly. I looked like a whore, and I didn't care as Gav half dragged me down the carpeted dim corridor. My thick thighs showed above my black lace stockings. My high stiletto heels sunk into the plush carpet.

"Room 227, this is it, babe," he said, swiping his door card.

I paused for a second, the point of no return.

I stepped inside.

As soon as the door slammed shut, Gav roughly yanked my dress up around my waist. I stood proudly, exposing my smooth waxed pussy to him. In the room with this punter, one on one, I felt more confident.

Gav stuck three fingers deep inside my ready fuck hole. Wetness exploded down my thighs. Just like with Ryan. Big, rough fingers pumped up inside me hard. I gasped, feeling him stretching me open. His eyes locked on mine.

"Strip it all off except the stockings and heels and get on the bed. I'm going to quickly wash my cock," he said as he pulled his fingers out of me.

I nodded and walked into the bedroom. I flicked the TV onto 667, Bunny X TV, and pulled my dress off. Nervously I checked myself in the mirror. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to bareback, but I needed this money. So what if he leaked a bit of cum inside me. I needed the cash.

I lay on the bed with my legs open wide. My hole was gaping now I was in the room. I loved fucking strangers. It was a thrill that would never leave me.

Gav walked into the bedroom. His hairy body was damp. He was a round, barrel-shaped man, like an orangutan, who did a physical job. He looked about fifty. I'd been with older guys. He pulled the roll of money out of his trouser pocket and threw his trousers back on the chair.

"There's £500 there. You can have the lot if you let me blow a full load up you're arse, babe," he said, putting the money on the bedside dresser.

"That sounds more than okay to me, Daddy Bear. Come here," I said, holding out my arms.

Gav kneeled on the bed between my stocking legs. His rough hands ran up my legs, snagging in the silk. He bent his head between my legs, and I felt his large tongue push inside me. I gasped as he expertly licked inside my wet open cunt. It felt really good just to meet and fuck instantly like this. It wasn't Gav. It was the situation of being a whore. I loved to be licked out. I felt the low tingle begin inside me.

I felt Gav's tongue move to my clit, making my body shudder. Gently, his teeth began to nibble at my shaved smooth lips, teasing me open wider. I grabbed a handful of his red hair, grinding my fuck hole into his face. He plunged his hand inside me, up to his knuckle, yanking inside. I lay my head back as a shudder engulfed my body.

"I love a dirty bitch who loves getting fucked," he said, looking up from between my spread thigh. His ginger beard was shiny with my pussy juice, "Get on your knees and give me a blow job babe."

Gav climbed off the bed as I crawled off and knelt in front of him. I looked up, making eye contact with him, opening my mouth wide. He had a tangle of ginger pubes and a short girthy cock. I kissed his bell end with my plump lips. Gently licking the round tip. He forced himself inside my wet mouth.

Massaging his cock into my mouth with both hands felt good. I stared up into Gav's eyes, enjoying the pleasure on his face. I spat on his length and licked firmly up and down his shaft.

"Lie back on the bed," he said, pulling me off his cock by my hair. He forced me back onto the bed with my head hanging off the edge. Holding my face, he thrust his cock down my throat while I hung off the edge. Groaning as he fucked my face, his balls slapping in my eyes. His hands stroked my breasts as I gagged and heaved.

I thought of the £500, which was mine.

Over and over, he pounded down my throat as I choked. I'd not been professional long enough to know the tricks I wasn't used to deep-throating. Especially not from this angle, and I was grateful Gav's dick wasn't longer. Trying to grab his wrists to support myself, spreading my legs, I got into it.

Gav was grunting repeatedly. I was turned on by the noise. I choked again as he pulled out of my face. I wiped the spit off my chin, gasping for air. I felt my hair yanking my head upwards again as he pushed me into the bed.

"Doggy, on your knees," Gav panted as he threw me forward, facing the headboard. He pushed my face down into the pillow with one hand and pulled my hips upwards with the other. He was strong and could certainly throw a girl around a bedroom.

I suspected Gav picked up a lot of girls in bars. He was my first hotel pick-up, but I knew he wouldn't be my last.

A wave of panic washed through me. I knew I shouldn't let guys bareback me. Still, I let my legs get forced apart as Gav lined his hips up behind mine. His heavy breathing filled the room. I was expecting him to push into my gaping cunt. I was horny for him now. He rubbed his hard cock around my arsehole, and I realised this was going to be a back door entrance.

Relaxing and breathing, I let myself go loose. I'd never had anal with a punter, but I always washed myself just in case. I'd had a lot of anal sex, so I pretended it was just my butt plug.

I was concentrating on enjoying the experience, focusing on the pleasure building inside me as a mechanical response to my arse hole being stretched. Gav grabbed a handful of my hair as he began to slide up my butt hole. I gasped as he popped up, his spit falling on my stretching hole.

"Let me grab some of those tits," Gav said as he stayed still. Letting my stretched back door fuck hole accommodate his bare dick. I lifted my chest, letting Gav's hand slide under me. He pinched my left nipple hard. His cock was balls deep in my ass hole. His weight bared down on me.

The twitching and pulsing started in my clit, spreading around into my arse. I held back my orgasm, breathing deeply and relaxing. Sweat glistened on my forehead as I struggled to take him anally.

"Would you like it if I fucked you hard now?" he growled in my ear.

I nodded.

Gasping, I braced myself as he began to pound me from behind. Anally taking each stroke, I pushed back to absorb the force of his hard thrusts. My arse hole felt like it was going to split. I allowed the climax to flow through my body. Juicy liquid pumped from my pussy. Spreading down my thighs.

I screamed into the pillow. My butt hole contracting and relaxing around Gav's hard dick. My thighs tingled with pleasure. Goosebumps spread all over my body as Gav slowed his stroke.

"Turn over. I'm going to breed you, bitch," Gav snarled, ripping a handful of my blonde hair sideways. The pillow was the only one that heard my scream. He pulled out roughly, my wrecked arse turning inside out.

Gav climbed on top of me. Yanking me onto my back by my hair. I held my stockinged thighs apart for him.

"Cum in me," I gasped as my huge tits heaved up and down. My nipples still hardened from my anal orgasm. He didn't need to be told twice. Roughly forcing his cock up my open-soaked gash, I felt him instantly throbbing me full of creamy cum.

Gav was panting and thrusting. I felt sick, realising I'd crossed another boundary. I'd said I wasn't going to let any punter fuck me unprotected. Now, I was filled with this guy's cream pie.

I was dripping Gav's cum and my juice all over the sheets. As he pulled his cock out. I lay still. My arse hole felt gaping wide. We were both covered in sweat.

"Not many girls do that. Fuck. How about you give me your phone number, babe, maybe we could hook up again," he said, smiling at my used holes.

At that point, I was very glad the salesman had stood me up. I loved these rough older guys paying to fuck me.

Gav stared at my holes as I smiled at the £500 and thought about how my Christmas had just got a lot better.

XXX

I saw another three guys, paid my rent and went home to see my mum and dad for Christmas.

While I was there, I missed seeing my punters. I decided I liked being on the game and that I might do a lot more of it when I went back to my flat.

Lee, I thought, was a distant memory. I was leaving him last year and thinking of the amazing year I was going to have, selling my pussy by the hour.

That was a lot better than the beauty salon.