Areas Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Body types?" Cindy supplied.

"Miss Marsh, it's not about how big or small the breasts may be. You have

lovely curves, but that is not why I chose you. I get a few applicants who are so honest about their sexual experiences. About their past partners, their past in having any diseases, any work done, about how they perceive sex."

"You're saying you chose me, because I was honest." Cindy answered.

"Mostly."

"But how can you tell?"

"We run background checks, Miss Marsh." Dr. Spence looked back at his clipboard "Just to make sure our patients are who they say they are, no scammers who want a free ride. But those who are seriously interested in finding out how their own bodies function, feel, how they rise and fall."

"I see." Cindy just stared at him.

He smiled "Do you have any questions?"

"Yes. What do you do after your sessions?"

Spence paused again, he'd never been asked that question before. But he would answer it. "Usually I clean up, take any recordings, any data down to the first floor, have a snack depending on the time of the day, and take a nap."

"You take naps?"

"Again our races are very similar. After a long session I take a nap to regain my energy, I may not be a human, but I am also not a machine."

That got Cindy to laugh a little.

"I'm glad to see you smiling."

"So what now?"

"Now I got downstairs to give them this paperwork. You go to your room and breakfast will be brought up. Afterwards we'll talk."

"Will you be having breakfast?"

Spence smiled "I usually eat in my office, but on the first days I eat right before my patient comes. You should find that your clothing has been placed in your room, so you can leave now unless you want to shower here again."

"Just walk out stark naked?"

"No one is on this floor, but you and me. Mind you that there are cameras all around, so there's nothing to be shy about."

Cindy quiet nodded, she got off the bench and walked out the door, she remembered where the room was and went directly to it. There she went into the bathroom, got into the shower/tub, and hosed herself down good before drying off and changing into a black lace bra and a match set of underwear from the closet.

Their bellhop, assistant, magician, or whoever did place everything in the closet neatly and by color. She slid on a mid length night gown in lilac. When she finished dressing in the bathroom, she came to find a tray of food waiting for her.

There were golden brown croissants, bacon, pancakes with butter and syrup, strawberries and cream, and a cool glass of orange juice. All things that she liked. Cindy sat on the bed enjoying every bit of her breakfast, she swore she would have an orgasm from the taste alone. Once she had finished she placed the tray on the end table and laid back on the bed to enjoy a small rest.

An hour later Cindy woke up, the tray was gone and Dr. Spence was standing in the corner of the room, without his clipboard.

"How long have you been standing there?" Cindy yawned sitting up.

"Ten minutes give or take, I wasn't sure when you would wake up, but it didn't dent anything in the schedule. So I just waited."

Cindy pulled herself to the side of the bed and the doctor went to the couch. Was that to create distance? That was what Cindy wondered.

"This is the time we have our first session."

"Oh." Cindy said.

"Most say that. I think it's better to have our first sexual encounter here rather than in the office, don't you?"

"Yeah, um.." Cindy stopped and rubbed her arm again "How long do sessions usually take?

"That depends on the level of pleasure that you wish to achieve. I've had some last an entire night. This may seem uncomfortable to you, and when I first started so was I. However it's a natural process for the body to go through, are you shy Miss Marsh?"

"No, it's just different. I've never slept with a stranger before."

"Well I'm not a complete stranger, but I understand your discomfort."

"It's just nerves." Cindy recovered "What kind of sex?"

"I think we should start vaginally before we careen off to other origins. However I am not like most men."

"What do you mean?"

Spence started by taking off his jacket, laying it beside him, he pulled down his slack, then his boxers. Cindy now knew what he meant, he had a huge penis.

Spence rubbed the back of his head "It's probably thicker than you imagined, longer."

"Um Y-yes." Cindy rubbed the back of her neck.

"I'm fourteen inches long." And apparently already erect, Cindy noticed the purple veins on the throbbing blue member in front of her, it seemed to pulsate.

"I'm ready whenever you are." He told her as he took off his shirt, she noticed he was a bit muscular. Cindy blushed, this was really different from how she experienced sex, but a part of her wondered what it was like. She slid off her gown.

"I'm ready." Spence walked over to the bed and leaned over to kiss her, his hands were cold, but his mouth was not. It was very soft, sensual the way he pressed his lips against hers. It felt natural to her to reply by kissing him back.

His hand traveled down her thigh squeezing her ass tightly as he kissed her, he rolled on top of her and pulled down her underwear. He pressed himself in between her legs, she felt the tip of his cock rub against her slit, just a little to make her moist.

All the while he ran his hands over her body, kissing her rampantly. Then she felt it, the hard tip of his penis trying to gain access inside her gate. At first it only gazed at the slit, but slowly it pushed inside, expanding her walls.

Cindy gasped as she gripped his back, such a heat was coming off him into her as he shoved himself further inside her vagina, her juices dripped off onto the bed like a faucet. She had never taken someone this large in, and never someone this heated. She felt as if she were melting under Spence as his member climbed inside her before hitting her cervix.

"Are you okay?" Spence breathed.

Cindy nodded, she did feel a bit dazed from the pressure and heat he was giving off.

"I'm not all the way in." He said quietly "But we can start off here." His eyes orange eyes were glowing with desire. Spence slowly began to thrust himself inside her.

"Ahh..." Cindy bit her lip, she wasn't trying to moan, but it slipped out all on it's own.

"It's alright." Spence said leaning over her "It's natural." He then thrusted again causing Cindy to wrapped her legs around him. It became a slow push and pull.

"Ahh. Ahhh. Ahhh." Cindy couldn't help, but moan as the slow tug of war became faster, filling her, his cock was pushing her walls back, heating up against her cervix each time he slammed into her. "Ahh. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah."

He rocked his body against hers back and forth with her approval. Soon she felt him push against her cervix. Cindy looked at him unsure.

"Would you like me to stop?" He asked, Cindy not sure herself shook her head, no. So he pressed his head against her soft tight gates, they didn't budge. Something started to change, his penis felt as if it were getting thinner. And then she felt the thinness slide tightly inside her cervix and started to slowly expand.

"Ohh." Cindy groaned, it did hurt, but it wasn't unbearable. She was getting used to it. Once his penis regained it's full form he thrusted forwards "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Cindy felt her body shake as Spence pillaged through her cervix, feeling against the tight spaces.

But this was not the end, Spence pressed himself into her uterus, a space where Cindy didn't know would be explore. But it felt amazing, his balls rocked back against her as he shoved his meaty cock through her body, possibly extending his cock inside her.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh! Ah!" Cindy felt too elated to stop moaning, Spence grunted as he thrusted into her, his stamina was decreasing, but his thrusts were still enough to make her wet as he ravaged her.

"I'm cumming." Spence groaned as he pushed hard into her again, once more against her delicate walls.

"Me too." Cindy groaned, there was a warm fluid that filled the inside of her uterus, mixing with her own, it shot out violent with Spence still inside her. Exhausted he laid his head down near her head.

"Do...most...react this...way?" Cindy exhaled.

Spence turned to look at her "Most...shout harder...faster...oh my god..Some just hold it in..What did you think?"

Cindy wanted to laugh at the question, but simply smiled "I think you utilized your member a lot better than most of my exes."

Spence gave a small laugh "No, seriously. What did you think?"

"I think it was great, you were great."

"I wasn't too rough with you?"

"No, but are you always erect?"

"Only when around someone who arouses me. You were tighter than I expected."

"I haven't had sex with every boyfriend that I've had. No girlfriend?"

Spence sighed "I've tried to have relationships, with my kind, your kind. My kind says I'm either adequate or not wild enough. You kind says I'm too large, too rough."

Cindy stared at him "You are pretty thick, I thought I would split in half."

"The vagina can accommodate if you know how." Spence smiled "Yours was very...delicate. It was very enjoyable."

Cindy laughed "So how many sessions do you have like this?"

"Not many, no one dares to ask me anything. But it's enjoyable speaking about it, gives me more information. And speaking on that, would you mind if I pulled out?"

Cindy shook her head, she closed her eyes, feeling the behemoth slowly pulled from her uterus, down into her cervix, back into her vagina, and out through her lips where the cum shot out.

Cindy laid back feeling the remnants leak from her body. She felt very warm.

Spence laid beside her, drained. "Sessions can last as long as you want. But it's usually two a day, maybe three."

"Even though I'm probably stretched out?"

"My semen has rejuvenation properties, anything that was stretched will return to normal. And residual will come out on it's own." Spence reassured her "I'm glad that you're comfortable now."

"Me too."

"So would you like to end the session?"

"What more could we do? And I don't mean oral or anal." Cindy looked him in the eyes when she asked.

"Well, I could try to make your urethra feel more comfortable."

"It stung before."

Spence nodded "But not as bad. We don't have to do anything." Cindy thought and then thought what the hell? Cindy nodded. Spence lowered his hand towards her vagina, and extended a tendril that started to go inside her urethra. Cindy jumped a little.

"It's okay." Spence soothed as his tendril climbed inside.

"It feels weird." Cindy admitted. Spence took his other hand and slid it under her bra, squeezing her breast as his tendril started to swirl.

"Mmm." Cindy's eyes were on his, the tendril was darting inside her urethra as he kneaded her breasts, twisted her nipple. "Mmm." Cindy groaned quietly.

"It's okay to let your desire out." Spence whispered kissing her neck "If you want a request, I can grant it for you."

Cindy looked half dazed, but she couldn't help herself. She grabbed Spence's face and kissed him, as he rubbed her breast, as he moved his tendril about her body. After awhile Cindy came again.

"I wasn't imagining this when I came here." She said.

"I'm glad that you did, I like to have questions, challenges." Spence admitted "It's not a one sided affair you know."

"Of course. But I think I'm out of juice now."

Spence smiled "I can leave you be as you get some rest. I should get some myself-

"Then you can lay here until you get back up again."

Spence nodded, he pulled the cover up over the bed and got under it, Cindy did the same. So they slept.

This time when Cindy woke up she was alone. But she knew this was an experiment, and that the doctor was probably inputting data. Cindy went into the bathroom, this time she took a bath instead of a shower, She redressed into a new panty and bra set, jeans, and a teal tank. Again when she entered the room, everything seemed clean. Did Dr. Spence has a mystery magic cleaning assistant?

Nevertheless she took out her phone, it was in the nightstand as well. It was now two in the afternoon. She looked around and found a remote, she pressed the on button and a clear screen emerged from a wall panel. A secret t.v, wasn't that neat?

For an hour she watched crime dramas, while laying on Egyptian cotton. Then a knock came at the door. Dr. Spence in black slacks and a gray shirt reappeared with a lunch tray. On the tray was also a notepad and pend. He had with him his own little bag for lunch too.

"Thank you." Cindy smiled accepting the tray, crisp Caesar salad, a sandwich, and pasta with a creamy parmesan sauce. She dug in before he did.

"You're very welcome." Spence pulled out a sandwich and began eating it.

"What's the pad for?"

"To write down how you felt during the session, what you liked, what you didn't like with the most description.

"Seriously?" Cindy smiled taking a bite of pasta.

"Seriously." Spence nodded "It's for the experiment."

Cindy shrugged, alright she could deal with that "Question, who cleans the room? Takes the tray?"

Spence swallowed before answering "You think it's someone else on this floor? You'd be mistaken. Somewhat anyway."

Cindy stretched her arms some before asking again, she did feel a bit wound up. "What does somewhat mean, Dr. Spence?"

Spence stiffened a bit "You can call me Spence, it seems a bit formal to call me doctor."

Cindy looked at him, he was looking to the side, was he nervous about something?

"But to answer your question, that does it all." He pointed at the orb on the end table that Cindy thought was to be used as a lamp "It's a technology that we developed here on earth when we were still in college. Not as advanced as what we have on our home planet, but it's still useful. It absorbs the stains, and the trays."

"Where do the trays go?"

"They're transmitted back to the cabinet. I'm the one who prepares the food though."

"Really, I wouldn't peg you for a chef."

Spence's eyes soon turned to her, he gave a half smile "No one ever does, but I see it like this. You're giving me six months here, letting me see, feel, and learn from participating in sex and sexual acts with me. The least I can do is make sure you enjoy the stay, make what you like, give you a room to your satisfaction, give you enough space to be you in."

Cindy understood that, Spence was trying to make her feel more comfortable, being more friendly than clinical. But he still seemed a bit nervous. They just ate in silence until each of them were done. Spence took his bag and her tray walking over to the orb, he pressed the top of it and blue light came over the bag and tray that disappeared into it.

"Thanks again." Cindy told him.

"Not a problem." Spence sat down on the couch again, the pad and pen were still on the bed and Cindy took that as it was time for her to write all. So she did, she tried to be descriptive as possible before handing the pad over.

"Thank you." Spence flipped a few pages to give it a once over, he blushed at some of the words that were used before realizing he felt a small twinge down below. "I'll input this right away. You can just relax for now."

Spence made a speedy exit and went down the hallway turning left to his actual office, the one with a desk and computer. He typed everything from the notepad into Cindy's file. Cindy at the time had went back to watching tv. She went out to the balcony once to breathe in some outside air, to watch a few birds whistle to one another from their tree perches.

When it was seven Spence came again with dinner, but he soon left giving a small nod before leaving. Once she had finished she followed Spence's actions and pressed the orb which absorbed the tray into the blue beam. Another hour passed and the doctor came back wearing his lab coat again.

"Hey." Cindy said sitting up.

"Hello. It's time for your second session, this will take place back in the clinical office." Spence extended a hand which Cindy took, back down the bleach white halls, back in the room with wooden floors, sitting up on the bench again.

"Now I'd like for you to tell me about your two anal encounters." Spence said.

"My first time was with lube, but it still felt pretty awkward."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes."

"And your second time?"

"It was better, still pretty awkward."

"Did you use lubricant the second time?" Spence was writing furiously on his clipboard.

"No."

"Did you ever use a condom during your anal experiences?"

"No. It was all...pretty raw." Cindy told him. He scrawled out some more notes before she said something "So the second session is anal sex."

"Yes. You'll bend your knees on the step." Spence tapped underneath the bench and a cushioned step pushed out electronically, it was raised off the floor so that Cindy could lean her stomach down onto the edge of the bench.

"So should I...?" Cindy trailed off.

"Oh, yes." Spence nodded, Cindy turned around and placed her knees on the step and arched her back over to where her stomach was being poked the end of the bench. Spence got behind her, she felt a cool breeze as her ass was exposed, he then lowered her underwear down to her legs with her jeans.

"Would you prefer lubricant?" Spence asked.

"No, I think bareback will be fine. But..."

Spence had already shoved his pants down to expose his penis when he heard her but.

"Is something the matter?"

"It comes to the matter of your girth...Spence." Cindy murmured.

"I can fit if that seems impossible to you, let me tell you that it is not. It seemed impossible earlier, but it wasn't right?"

"Yes."

"So can you trust me?"

"I can." Cindy inhaled quietly.

Spence placed his hands on the side of her waist, moving them down to her ass that he spread open just a little to line his penis to the right hole. He slowly pressed his cock head against her small gate, Cindy breathed in again. He pressed on, slowly moving, trying to make way inside.

And then a part of the tip began to make way into her anus, then came the entire head. The space was smaller than when inside her vagina, so at first he had to rest with just the head inside. Even going slowly inside his cock had to push out her walls to make room for him. Cindy held her eyes closed breathing in and out carefully as he hit the back of her rectum.

"Are you okay?" Spence always checked to see if she was in case she wanted to stop.

"Fine..But that's not all of you."

"I think it's best if I start off with some rather than all." Spence held his hands on the side of her cheeks and then began thrusting against her anal cavity.

"Ohh." Cindy grumbled, the stinging pangs were washed out by the waves of pleasure that he was giving, he thrusted upward, moving out a few centimeter before moving against her end one more. She would feel herself go wet.

"How do you feel?" Spence asked slowly moving in and out of her tight sphincter, it gripped him in a most frightening way, he almost felt himself going numb.

"Good.." Cindy said against the bench, she fell his wealth swelling inside of her rocking her gently into a stupor.

"I'm going to go further, into your colon. You may need to take a deep breath." Spence advised, Cindy breathed in deeply and Spence pushed his cock deeper inside into her sigmoid colon, causing Cindy to hold her breath. Nothing's ever been that far up her ass, and the shift was something to adjust to.

Spence then began to thrust again, feeling her walls clutch him, coat him in mucus as he pushed in and pulled out.

"Ahh.." Cindy moaned, it was so weird, but it gave her so much satisfaction being explored in this way. Spence leaned back against her body and began faster thrusts inside her, she felt how large he was, his cock was pressing up against her walls, giving the appearance of a very large bump.