Argentinian Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance band leader announced us and we walked to the middle of the dance floor. Even before we started dancing the women's nipples were obviously erect and out cocks were beginning to show signs of movement. By the time we had done the first part as two couples Duncan and I were fully erect and obvious.

During the pair sessions the women took advantage of our erections, pressing their crotches against us, and winding their legs through ours. When we went into the final part as two couples the women behaved outrageously, rubbing themselves on our erections. Malcolm and I had difficult not coming into our trousers.

We ended with the women lifted in our arms. Maureen hadn't told Duncan and I that they had planned something. They wrapped their arms around our heads and pulled our faces into their exposed cleavages. The parts of Duncan's face that were still visible turned red as he was starved of air between Maureen's breasts. Sandy's cleavage wasn't such a threat to me at first until she saw what Maureen was doing to Duncan. She changed her grip until I too was breast smothered almost to unconsciousness. The two men were panting for breath as they restored the women to their feet.

I barely heard the Bandmaster thank us for the performance and announce that Maureen and Duncan, and Sandy and Geoff were now engaged.

I heard a comment from the bar's doorway:

"After that Tango, they should be married soon. That wasn't dancing. That was sex on a dance floor."

We retreated to the RV and stripped. Before we dressed in our normal dancing clothes, two couples made love on the RV's beds, consummating the sex we had shown in the Argentinian Tango.

Our engagement dance is now part of local folk history. Although more people have learned how to dance a Tango properly, no one has been able to perform as sexily as we had. The dance organisers told us afterwards that if we repeated such a performance -- we would be banned for offending public morality.

As married couples we still dance the Argentinian Tango but in the privacy of our own homes where a bed is available immediately afterwards.

+++