Ari Anaconda

Story Info
A strong girl flexes her biceps dominantly over a man.
818 words
3.59
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ari had dominated the wrestling match, winning yet another world championship heavyweight title against yet another male challenger. It was her third year in a row since entering the ring that she had begun these competitions and the third year in a row that she had decimated her competition, tearing through like a power house, leaving her challenger practically crying like a child on the mat. He was now with his coach being cleaned up in the corner, iced and bandaged a little and given a cool drink of water while she still stood in the center of the mat with her heavyweight belt which she had just effectively defended against Jesse the Male Animal. Of course, Ari the Anaconda was a crowd favorite and no one dared to give her flak... they knew that the amazon queen of wrestling was sure to knock any challenger into the mats given half the chance.

The crowd roared as Ari held up her belt for all to see. There had been no question that she would keep it and defend it and now that the match was over everyone was in celebration mode... cheering, leering, clapping, jeering. Ari herself put the giant belt on. It was made for a man but she was massive and it fit her just fine, her thick trunk like waist being plenty thick to hold up the weight of the enormous belt. She lifted her arms up in a victory fist pump to acknowledge the crowd's enthusiasm as some of them overturned a water cooler on a referee and then cheered loudly with them as they got excited over free drinks offered by the local soda pop company. Her neck muscles corded and stood out like ropes along her neck and down the sides of her shoulders leading over her neck and to her biceps.

It was time for the two athletes to meet in the center for good sportsmanship and the losing challenger made his way to the center where the Anaconda waited. She was wearing crimson spandex shorts which she filled out with her massive striated legs... the muscles flaring out with corded straits of triangular strength that led down to her knees and then to her calves and where her ankles would have narrowed even those were strong and thick. Her calves were steel balls as she flexed them and she took time to show off her legs before flexing her arms, hunching over to show off a bare midriff since she was wearing only a crimson spandex sports bra that she filled out with her tight steel hard breasts.

She maneuvered quickly over to her challenger and in a moment she had her strong massive arms wrapped around his neck. "Dared to challenge me?" she asked. He looked at her with wide eyes. What did she have planned? But he could feel her pressing him to the floor mat... and he worried that she was going to humiliate him more than she already had by beating him soundly in the wrestling match.

Ari was on him in a flash, wrapping her legs around him like a vice, her muscles pulsing like a heartbeat and he could hear the blood rushing in his ear... the blood in the veins of her legs of her leg muscles as she tightened her hold on him and they were suddenly wrestling there on the floor again without warning as he felt the air knocked out of him in a rush... the crowd roaring in his ear as they cheered her on. But all he could hear was really the pulse of her muscles with her quads wrapped around his head... the hard muscles of her thighs wrapped around his head and pressed against his ears like solid trunks.

Ari lifted her arms in the air, her legs still wrapped around his head as he struggled helplessly in the grip of her rock hard muscular thighs, massive as rock-like boulders around his ears. She flexed her arms ripping into cut defined muscles as her washboard abs pressed against the top of his head. She let out a roar of triumph to match the screams of the crowd as she felt him struggle in the grip of her quads.

Ari felt how easy it was to subdue him, as she tightened her massive muscular legs around his head and felt his breathing labor and his eyes widen and she flexed her biceps again, feeling the strength in her own arms and body grow as she seemed to draw power from his weakness and she pulled his arms across his body, tightening her grip on him, refusing to let go, he was her prisoner.. The prisoner of her legs, her arms, her muscles... the scent of her skin close to his nose and he was sweating and shaking and she was barely having to even strain at all.