Aria plays with her Ass

Story Info
Aria's perspective of how she enjoys solo ass play.
2.1k words
4.43
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story starts in the bathroom, I'm lying on my side on the floor of the shower, with an enema hose in my ass. I can feel my belly stretching as the last of the 2l of water goes inside me. I can hardly hold it in, my butt hole is twitching and leaking little streams of water. When all the water has entered my ass, I move to the toilet and release it. I read a book and relax on the toilet, letting all the water exit. After many minutes I feel like there's nothing else going to come out and I move back to the floor of the shower. I use a lubed finger and then an inflatable butt plug to penetrate my ass, as my fingers go deeper, additional trapped water is released. I pump up the inflatable butt plug, enjoying the sensation of pressure filling me. Within a few minutes the pressure becomes unbearable and I deflate the plug, letting it pop out of my ass, followed by a stream of dirty water. I prepare another enema bag and lay down on the shower floor, feeling the water fill me again. This time I make sure not to let any water come out, until the entire 2L has gone in. I feel amazing, my stomach seems to have expanded and I can't believe this is happening to me. As I leave the shower, I notice my face is flushed and my eyes are crossed, as if I've been crying. I don't remember doing so, but I know I must have been in a very intense state of mind. I move back to the toilet, releasing the water, it comes out more easily this time. After I feel that all the water has been released, I move back to the shower floor and use my lubed fingers to release any additional trapped water. I insert the inflatable butt plug and give it 5 pumps, it's really big now and I can feel immense pressure, but I force myself to relax and keep holding it inside. I step under the shower water and clean myself, keeping the butt plug inside as long as possible. When the pressure becomes too intense, I deflate the butt plug and push it out. This time it's only followed by a little mess. I finish cleaning myself and then fill myself with a small amount of water from the shower hose enema, releasing it immediately. The flushes are mostly clear, so I consider my cleaning completed.

I move to my bedroom and mix up a big bowl full of lube. I prepare my toys, lining up every toy that I plan to use. I get my weed vaporizer and take a hit, then another, then another, soon I'm feeling really good from the weed and my whole body is tingling with sexual anticipation. I get my bottle of poppers and put it in a handy spot.

I lie down on my left side on some towels and dip my fingers into the lube bowl before rubbing the outside of my anus. I get more lube onto my fingers and then ease one finger inside, relaxing and feeling my ass hole opening around my finger. I start moving my finger in a circular motion, pressing against the side walls of my anus from all angles, feeling it relax more and more. I add more lubrication, using the back of my finger if I need to. I continue this for a while and then switch to the other hand. I move my finger in the same way, feeling my ass hole expand and contract. I adjust my speed and direction, taking deep breaths. I feel like I'm in a trance, my mind clouded with pure pleasure. My body moves on its own, as if I'm in a dreamlike state.

I take my smallest dildo, it's a medium sized silicone dildo with a tapered head and ridges along the shaft, covering it in lube. I ease the dildo inside, feeling my relaxed ass hole easily expanding to fit the dildo. I sit down on the dildo, pushing it in to it's maximum depth. I fill a lube launcher syringe with lube and then pull the dildo out, replacing it with the lube launcher and squirting all the lube deep inside. I can feel a cold splashing inside my rectum, deep inside. I push the dildo back inside as deep as it can go. Now I take a quick sniff of poppers, holding my breathe while I wait for the euphoric rush to kick in. As I feel my heart start beating faster and my face flushing with pleasure, I lay back down on my left side and start thrusting the dildo slowly in and out. Soon I'm building up speed, thrusting faster and faster. I can feel the deepest recesses of my rectum start to relax and loosen up, allowing the very tip of the dildo to ease around the bend into my sigmoid colon, pushing my pleasure to the next level. I thrust the toy in short deep thrusts now, just tickling my deepest recesses, feeling incredible pleasure until an orgasmic release produces a flood of clear liquids all over the towels. My body is shaking and spasming, my muscles clenching and releasing involuntarily. It probably looks like I'm having a seizure while my body is wracked with pleasure. I'm panting and need a few minutes to recover, I keep swirling lubed fingers around in my gaping hole as I relax. Adding more lube and pushing my fingers as deeply inside as I can, I can feel the transition between my rectum and sigmoid colon moving around and descending slightly as I bear down. I use 2 and then 3 fingers to probe the junction, feeling incredible pleasure as I wiggle and scissor my fingers deep inside, stretching and relaxing that junction point.

When I withdraw my fingers, I immediately replace them with the dildo, sitting on it and forcing it as deeply as it can possibly go, feeling the base pressing against my sphincter and cheeks. I let the dildo stay in for a long time before filling another lube launcher full of lube and squirting it deep inside. While sitting on the dildo, enjoying the sensation of it buried full length inside of me, I take another hit of poppers out of the other nostril, breathing in the chemicals. My body feels on fire, I feel like I've never felt before. I keep working the dildo in and out, feeling the rhythm of my body's movements as I let the pleasure wash over me. The dildo and I continue this way for a long time, picking up speed until the dildo is a blur making obscene squishing noises and churning up a white froth from the lube as it pounds in and out of my tiny little butt hole. Soon my body has reached it's pleasure peak and I feel an intensely powerful orgasm wracking through my body. My muscles are clenching tightly, seemingly attempting to stop the indefatigable dildo, now pounding faster than ever. I squirt once, then again, muscles working furiously against the dildos speed. There's a short pause between squirts which I use as an opportunity to increase the speed of the dildo even further. With a final squirt accompanied by an incredible muscle contraction, the dildo is forcibly pushed right out of my anus, leaving me in a quivering heap on the floor.

20 minutes have passed since I started, and I'm still catching my breath. My heart still races and I'm still on cloud nine. I attempt to pull myself into a sitting position, my body barely co-operating, I have to keep still and hang my head for a while to recover.

I get a bigger dildo, this one is shaped like a horse cock. I slather it with lube, using the lube remaining on my hands to lube the inside of my ass and around the rim, getting everything nicely slicked up for this monster toy. I ease it in, feeling a satisfying relief as it slips in past my outer and then inner anal sphincter muscles. As soon as the tip has passed the sphincter, it slides in easily much deeper. About 3/4 of the depth inside it encounters a blockage and won't go any further. Rotating the toy 180 degrees allows it to travel further before hitting another blockage. Rotating it a further 180 degrees clears this blockage too. Bearing down slightly, I thrust the dildo in and out a little bit, keeping the tip buried very deeply inside. I sit on the dildo, feeling the entire length penetrating into the very deep recesses of my rectum while I fill a lube launcher with an entire syringe full of lube. I lay down again, letting the dildo slide it's own way right out of me, exiting with a plop. I take the opportunity to insert the lube launcher fully and squirt the entire contents deeply inside, filling my ass with the gooey, slimy lube. I insert the horse dildo fully again, rotating it as needed to get it buried full depth inside me. The lube has pooled deep inside my ass, providing insufficient glide to the shallowest part of my rectum and butt hole. I use my muscles to bear down slightly, feeling the lube shifting inside and sliding down along the massive shaft buried inside me. With the lubrication taken care of, I sit down fully impaled on the length of the horse cock, taking a medium sniff of poppers, holding my breath while I feel the sensations take effect. I let the dildo stay in for a long time, using my body to drive it deeper and deeper into me. My body seems to be enjoying the sensation of being filled full of lube and then more lube, as I continue to work the dildo in and out of me. I have to restrain myself from thrusting too hard or too fast before the poppers have taken full effect. When I feel everything loosen up completely, I lay down again and start rotating the dildo while it's still buried at full depth inside me, I can feel it churning my insides around, loosening them up with each revolution of the textured head. Soon my body demands more stimulation and I start thrusting the toy slowly, the faster, faster, faster still. This giant horse cock is a blur, my wrist and arm are barely able to provide the speed that my ass hole desires. With this much stimulation, the first orgasmic contractions immediately push the dildo harshly right out of my hole, leaving it gaping and twitching, the dildo laying in a puddle of lube and getting hosed down by streams of clear fluid as my body squirts over and over again.

I recklessly want more, grabbing the dildo and attempting to bury it full length in my ass hole again, but the muscles have contracted and moved things around inside too much to allow it access much past the tip. 2-3 minutes later, I'm left gasping for breath, feeling the depletion of lube, and a need for more. My body needs more anal stimulation, but at the same time I sense that it needs a break from the thrusting, the muscles are too sensitive and over worked.

I grab my lovense domi 2 wand vibrator. It has a head which is only about 1.75" diameter, which easily slides into my butt hole. I set the power to it's max on a constant setting and my body responds immediately, causing me to moan and twitch, the vibrations simultaneously both soothing my insides and setting them alight with new pleasures. I can only take seconds of this before my muscles contract to push the toy out. I retaliate by keeping the toy stationary with a bit of pressure, giving my over worked insides another intense workout. It's not long before I can't keep pushing the toy against my muscles any longer and the toy shoots out of my ass and skids along the lubed towels, landing near my feet. My pelvis is moving in strange thrusting motions, twitching and jerking as the muscle spasms overcome me.

This cycle of inserting a toy, sniffing poppers and thrusting until orgasm repeats again and again. I've lost count of how many times. It's been nearly 2 hours lying on my floor and gooning. My towels are slick and slimy with lube and wet with squirted fluids.

Eventually I just know it's time to stop, as amazing as it feels, my body just demands a break... I'm in a daze. I get something sweet to eat, then I go outside to get some fresh air after being inside a popper filled enclosed space gooning for so long. I spend some time with my little doggies, then I take a swim.

Within 1-2 hours, I'm starting to think about round 2. My ass is still clean from the first enema session, why let it go to waste, I surmise...