Ariadne and the Tales of Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daiyu went up and hugged Toha and Ariadne as she parted ways with them. Ariadne looked back down at Toha that was looking up at her.

Daiyu went to Sárkány and sat next to him. His leg was bandaged up. "Well, big guy, you ready to head out and try to find a shard in Europe?"

The dragon put his head down and said nothing.

Daiyu punched his shoulder "Come on. You are the Great Dragon knight. What would this world be without you?"

Like lighting a match, the dragon peaked his head up. He looked up at the sky and a new determination. "Of course!" he yelled. He stood up, almost knocking Daiyu out of the way with his tail as he put his hands to his hips. "I have many quests that have yet to be fulfilled!"

"You sure you want to take a break from the Coalition?" Toha asked Ariadne.

"Of course, it's not like gods take a break now and then. We are not busy one hundred percent of the time. You have to see Taweret sometime. She is the laziest one of us, but man does she know how to party. Besides, we have a baby to take care of."

He nodded, "I am still left with so many questions of the future. What will happen to us? What our baby will be like? About my future abilities. So many things..."

"You are ultimately the controller of your future, Toha. If you ever need guidance, just rely on your guide. He is after all..." she poked her large finger at his chest. "In you after all."

He nodded with a smile, "What about the other Native Americans, though? What will happen to them? I guess I should calm down. I have done my part. Let history write itself."

She took her arm and wrapped it around his shoulder. "Whatever happens together..."

He smiled "forever."

Far far in the distance from the four, a coyote was standing watching them in silence. He had a smile on his face as he turned and walked away.

  • The End (For Now)

...On September 7th, 1901, the Boxer Rebellion came to an end. Those massacred by both sides have never truly been documented. The Europeans eventually left China, leaving Japan to dominate China's affairs...

...In the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month, the Great War came to an end for all to cheer. The Central Powers were defeated, and the Allies sought their gains over Germany and Austro-Hungary. Patton would later serve in World War II...

...On September 28th, 1918, Henry Tandey would be near the village of Marcoing. There he spotted a German soldier that was wounded. He raised his rifle towards him but decided to spare the man's life, seeing that he was already wounded. The German soldier waved back and thanked him as he carried on. The young German soldier's name was Adolf Hitler...

...The Native Americans that fought bravely in World War I would inspire future Native Americans to fight in World War II again, calling on their language as codes against the Nazi Regime. They never broke their language. The people that had been in North America longer than anyone else were finally given US citizenship in 1924 under the Indian Citizenship Act...