Aria's Gamble Ch. 04

Story Info
Let's talk about something.
5.3k words
4.88
2.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Every character is 18+ years old

Note: For context please read earlier chapters, this is chapter 4. Also, this story has been pre-written and has already "occurred" for the sake of chapter releases. So if there are any recommendations for events, they may not occur until prewritten content ends. This is just an Aria and Lace chapter, for those who like their dynamic this is for you! :)

Category is BDSM, but this would read as a lighter Dom/Sub behavior more than anything. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Enjoy, provide feedback, and thank you for reading!

==========================================

The elevator doors shut and I turned, pushing Lace up against the wall. He groaned as my lips crushed his. He held my ass, our lips and tongues desperately coercing pleasure from one another. I yanked him off the wall, turning so I leaned back into it. My leg slid up onto his hip and he moaned, grabbing it as he started humping at me. I could feel his cock; it was so fucking hard.

"You're so fucking desperate," I muttered, my lips and tongue on his ear as I tangled my hand into his hair. He was kissing and sucking at my neck, humping me desperately as he panted and whimpered. "Filthy fucking slut, you can't even help yourself can you?" I teased, grabbing his neck and pushing him back from me. He pressed his hands on the wall, his arms on either side of my head as I ran my hands down from his chest toward his pants.

"Fuck Aria, I always need you," he sighed, my hands curling into his pants. He closed his eyes, a cute smirk on his face as I pulled his hips toward me. I pressed my crotch up against his, rolling my hips sensually as I let my pussy grind against his throbbing prick.

The elevator doors opened and I grabbed his arm, ducking under it. He chuckled as I led him to my apartment. I unlocked it as he caressed my body, kissing and nibbling at my neck. It was so fucking hot how needy he got. This ego trip was enough to get me off. We pushed the door open, both of us dropping our stuff on the floor as we stumbled and kissed one another. I was aggressively taking his clothes off as he kicked the door shut.

"You promised," he grumbled when I stopped him from taking my shirt off.

"Patience," I sighed, grabbing his face roughly. I nibbled and sucked on his lips, watching his eyes as they rolled back. I closed my eyes, kissing him deeply as I ran my hands up his bare stomach and to his chest. My fingers had fun teasing and tugging on his nipples. "I know I promised, but I want a damn favor in return," I pulled away. He raised an eyebrow at me and I smiled, undoing his belt quickly. I yanked it out then wrapped it around his neck like a leash.

"I shouldn't like this as much as I do," he grumbled, adjusting the belt so it was more comfortable. I tugged on it and he stumbled forward as I snickered.

"I got you something," I muttered, dragging him along as I walked to the bedroom. He stood with his shirt unbuttoned, the waistband of his briefs just poking up out of his pants. I licked my lips, admiring his body.

"Don't fucking look at me like that," he chuckled and I smiled.

"How often do you work out?" I muttered, caressing his body. I let my fingers trace his muscles, loving the definition on his hips. It was like his body was begging me to go for his dick.

"Enough," he sighed, his hands tucked behind his head as he posed slightly. "Does it make you happy?" he blushed, biting his lip as I undid his jeans.

"Makes me feel like you'd be happy dating a woman who works out too," I grumbled and he sighed.

"Come on, you know that's not tr-" I pushed my hand into the front of his briefs, gripping his dick. He tensed up, shuddering as he bit his lip. I smiled, watching his elbows drop as he held the back of his neck. I slid my other hand in, teasing and tugging at his shaft. I leaned in and kissed his nipples, teasing them with my tongue and teeth.

"Does your girlfriend treat you this well?" I whispered and he groaned.

"Hardly," he sighed. I smiled, feeling an evil glee wash over me.

"Tell me Lace, what does she do for you?" I breathed, working to hypnotize him as I ran my hands along his body some more. He was already breathing heavy, his heart racing. I pushed his pants down, kneeling to help him step out of them.

"She lets me fuck her pussy," he choked out when I wrapped my fingers around his balls and dick, forcing his briefs to squeeze around him tightly. He already had a nice wet spot on the front of them. "And she sucks my dick," he muttered. I smirked, looking up at him. He was staring back at me, his cheeks red.

"That it?" I chuckled. He sighed with a nod. "No wonder you love fucking around with me. That sounds so lame," I licked at his cock, nibbling and sucking on it through his briefs. His hands tucked into the front of his underwear, his shirt falling to the floor.

"Oh fuck, mmmm, Aria please," he whimpered and I smiled, closing my eyes as I adjusted up onto my knees. I sucked on his tip through his briefs, pulling the fabric tighter against him as I worked to massage his shaft and balls. "Don't stop! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Ooh! Nnnnm!" he trembled, clawing at his briefs as he jerked and thrusted at my mouth. "I'll fucking cum, shit, I'm gonna!" he cried out. I let him go, pulling his briefs down and taking his length into my mouth. He groaned, his hands on my shoulders as he hunched over. He trembled and bucked at my mouth, my lips and tongue working his length as I teased his balls and taint. He came hard, filling my mouth as he cried out.

When he finished I looked up at him, holding his cum in my mouth. I grabbed his hand and yanked him down. He dropped to his knees, his cheeks red as he stared at me in awe. I pushed him down, making him fall back onto his ass. I knelt over his legs, pushing his chest down. He obeyed, lying back. I grabbed his face and pressed on his cheeks hard. He took that as a sign and opened his mouth. I opened mine and let his cum slide from my mouth to his as I shoved my tongue deep into his throat. He sucked at my tongue and lips, guzzling his own cum as we kissed frantically.

"Oh fuck!" he panted when I pulled away finally. "That was too fucking good," he threw his arm over his face as I pulled his briefs off.

"Since I made you feel so good, and I'm going to let you see me naked," I started and he smiled, biting his lip. "You owe me, big time!" I stood up, turning to my dresser. I pulled out the package I had ordered before he got his new girlfriend. I dropped it on his chest and he flinched.

"What's this?" he demanded, grabbing it as he sat up.

"Change into it," I pointed toward the door and he frowned. "Now," I insisted and he sighed, getting up and walking out. I shut the door and undressed quickly, grabbing my robe and tying it. I pulled my hair out, glancing at myself in the mirror as I fixed it.

"You're fucking kidding me, right Aria?!" Lace demanded, pushing the door open then. I glanced over, seeing him in the cute little outfit. It was a black lace cropped top, a matching black lace thong, black nylon thigh highs, and a cute pleather skirt.

"Mmmm, aren't you cute?" I snickered and he crossed his arms, glaring at me.

"I think this is crossing a damn line," he grumbled and I laughed happily.

"But you're my dirty little slut Lace," I reminded him, running my hands along the front of my robe. His conviction faltered when he realized I wasn't wearing anything under it. "Oh not so bold anymore huh?" I crossed my arms and smirked. "On the bed, I want to see what the thong looks like when you bend over," I nodded toward it and he didn't hesitate. He crawled onto the bed, on his hands and knees.

"This is fucking embarrassing," he grumbled and I licked my lips, walking over as I ran my hands up the back of his legs. He whimpered, shuddering as my hands caressed and pulled his ass apart.

"Embarrassing? Or sexy? You sure seem to be enjoying yourself," I breathed, kissing and licking at his thighs and asscheeks to tease him. I spanked him and he gasped, dropping his chest into the bed. I spanked him again, grabbing his ass and biting his cheek. He groaned, his face buried into my blanket. "Tell me you don't love this," I ran my finger along the thong's string, teasing between his asscheeks. His hips lurched as I teased his asshole.

"I don't love this," he insisted then and I snickered. I slapped his ass hard and he groaned, clutching my comforter. I hooked my finger into the thong, tugging on it to rub and tease his balls and cock. My hand slid down between his legs, caressing his balls and cock through the thong. My other hand grabbed the back of the waistband and tugged, pulling the fabric tight against his ass hole.

"You're a fucking liar," I mused, kissing and nibbling at his asscheeks. He was moaning and panting, his hands tugging at the blanket as his hips starting jerking. "If you don't love this I'll stop," I went to pull my hands away and he groaned.

"No please!" he begged. I shuddered, smiling as I admired his ass and balls.

"Then tell me you love this and spread your ass open for me," I breathed. He whimpered, reaching back with both hands to pull his ass open.

"I fucking love this," he sighed and I smiled, pressing my face up against him. My tongue teased his hole, my hands working him from both directions. "Shit! So fucking good!" he groaned. I slid my hand down from his back to between his cheeks, pulling the fabric out of my way. I pressed my tongue up against him, swirling and flicking it around before pushing it into him. He clawed at himself, shuddering as he groaned.

"Who am I?" I muttered, kissing his ass some more.

"My fucking goddess," he cried out and I smiled.

"And what are you?" I pulled my hands away, kneeling up behind him. I reached my hand forward, shoving my fingers into his mouth. He sucked on them eagerly, letting me finger his mouth all over. I pulled my hand away and he gasped, trembling.

"I'm your dirty fucking sex slave," he whimpered. I spanked him happily and he actually yelped.

"That's right. And you're a nasty fucking anal slut," I purred, shoving my fingers into his ass without hesitation. He groaned, tensing up as his hands slid down to the back of his thighs. He clawed at his body, his legs sliding apart more. He was actually shoving his ass up at me, his back arching slightly. "So fucking greedy, you love this don't you?" I demanded, my hand groping his ass as the other stirred and prodded at his tight fucking hole.

"God yes! So fucking much!" he cooed. I smiled, pulling my hands away after a while. He groaned, collapsing to the bed when I pushed on his hips. I walked over to my dresser, pulling my drawer open and getting my strap on and his favorite lube. It had stimulants that made everything hotter and more pleasurable. He was a freak for it, and screamed for me whenever I used it.

"On your back, you sexy little minx," I breathed and he sighed, lying down. I don't know if it was his physique or the lingerie, but I was getting really turned on watching him lie there. His dick was bulging, the skirt barely covering his thong or his arousal.

"Is this really doing it for you?" he mumbled, pinching the skirt as he looked at me skeptically. I smiled as I teased the front of my robe some more.

"You have no idea what it's doing for me," I muttered and he blushed, closing his eyes as his head fell back. "Take the thong off," I breathed and he did without hesitation. His dick was standing almost upright, the skirt hanging around it. "Are you enjoying this too?" I teased, walking over and nudging his boner. He groaned, his hands on his stomach.

"Come on, I put the damn outfit on. Why do you have to embarrass me about it?" he grumbled, blushing as he glared at the ceiling.

"What do you have to be embarrassed about?" I demanded, setting the strap on down on the bed. He glanced at me, biting his lip as I grabbed his foot. I let his foot rest on my chest as I caressed his leg. It was covered in the nylon and felt incredible. "You're really fucking pretty and sexy like this," I smiled and he sighed, throwing his arm over his face. He was smiling though, and probably blushing. "Spread your legs a bit more," I whispered and he moved his other leg without hesitation. I could see his ass opening slightly, his dick twitching and throbbing occasionally as I continued to massage and caress his leg. "What a view," I sighed and he laughed, covering his face.

"Fuck, you make me feel so embarrassed," he sighed, smiling as he rested his hands on his stomach and closed his eyes.

"Really? Because you look happy to me," I breathed. He actually bit his lip. God it was too fucking cute. This grown ass man, who was obviously strong and capable, was like weak putty in my hands. It was exhilarating. I grabbed his foot then and started sucking on his toes as I massaged him. My lips and tongue were having fun, my thumbs working at the bottom of his foot.

"Fuck," he sighed. I looked up to see him teasing himself.

"Hey!" I dropped his foot and swatted his hands. He gasped, pulling them away.

"Sorry! I didn't even realize I was doing it," he insisted and I smirked.

"Do it again, and I'll pull your wrist-cuffs out," I warned. He grabbed the bed, closing his eyes as I moved to the other leg. I repeated the same process, watching him to ensure he didn't get carried away and start caressing himself again. "You're a fucking freak," I teased after sucking on his toes. He was panting and whimpering, his cock so fucking stiff.

"Says the one who loves doing it to me," he huffed and I smiled.

"What was that?" I breathed and he sighed, covering his eyes as he took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I know I shouldn't talk back," he mumbled and I smiled. "I'm just embarrassed," he admitted and I sighed.

"You've been my fun little play thing for nearly six months. I don't think you have any right to be embarrassed at this point," I mused and he chuckled. "What's so funny?" I demanded, grabbing his dick roughly. He inhaled sharply, his back arching as it throbbed in my hand.

"You're keeping track?" he exhaled, looking up at me. His cheeks were red, his skin looking a bit flushed. He was starting to sweat too. He always got so hot when he was turned on.

"Oh fuck off, I only know because I fucked you on your birthday," I breathed and he laughed, biting his lip as he closed his eyes. "You got shitfaced and told me you really wanted to fuck me," I reminded him and he nodded, his hands resting on his stomach as I held his dick.

"So you fucked me instead," he laughed then and I did too. I pushed his dick down toward his stomach and straddled his hips, pressing my pussy down on it. He groaned, his hips bucking instantly as his head rolled back. His neck was strained, his fingers clawing at his body. "Fuck, uuuh fuck, oh my god," he panted as I started grinding my pussy along his shaft.

"That's my pussy Lace," I whispered and he trembled, groaning as his fingers dragged across his skin. His hips were involuntarily humping up against me, his head still tilted back as he panted. "Tell me, how does it feel?" I purred, pressing my hands into his chest as I really started working myself against him.

"Holy fuck!" he groaned, his hands dropping to grip my thighs. "So fucking wet and hot!" he gasped. I sat up and reached down, untying my robe.

"Look at me," I purred and his eyes flashed open, his head tilting up. His eyes were wide, his lips parted slightly as he watched my hands. I grabbed the front of the robe, his hands clamping down on my thighs in anticipation. I eased the robe off my shoulders, letting it hang down to expose my shoulders and the tops of my breasts.

"Oh fuck yeah," he smiled and I snickered. "Please, this is fucking torture," he grumbled. I watched his face as I pulled my robe off, dropping it on the bed next to us. His eyes ran over my body, biting his lip as he smirked. "God it's better than I fucking imagined," he sighed and I laughed.

"Do you think about me when you fuck your girl?" I whispered, letting my arms press my tits together as I leaned onto his chest. I started working my pussy against his shaft again, loving how it felt on my clit. His eyes were glued to my body, his hips working with mine as he panted.

"Oh hell fucking yeah. God I just have to imagine she's you and it makes me bust every fucking time," he smiled, glancing up at me. "Can I touch you?" he breathed. I couldn't help but giggle at how eager he was. I sighed and nodded, his hands instantly groping my tits. "Jesus fucking Christ they are so fucking soft," he groaned. I grabbed his head and pulled him up. He obliged happily, closing his eyes as his lips found my nipple.

"Mmm, that's it. Suck on my tits like a good boy," I purred, running my fingers through his hair. His hands held my waist as he worked his lips and tongue all over my tits. He couldn't stop himself from devouring me. I grabbed handful of his hair and bit my lip, loving the lust driven fire in his eyes as I pulled his head back. "Tell me Lace, whose body do you worship?" I whispered and he smiled, licking his lips happily.

"Yours," he breathed.

"And whose body do you think about when you masturbate?" I continued, leaning down to lick and suck on his ear. His hands clawed at my sides.

"Yours," he huffed. I kissed down his neck, nibbling at it happily.

"And whose pussy do you dream about when you fuck other women?" I breathed, pressing myself up against him. He groaned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Fuck! Yours," he breathed. "Please, don't stop!" he begged and I smiled, licking and nibbling on his neck and ear as I rolled my hips to grind myself against him. "God it's so fucking wet," he panted. I pulled away, pushing him. He fell back onto the bed, looking so desperate for it.

"Make me cum, and I'll fuck you so good," I muttered. He nodded frantically as I crawled up his body. His hands grabbed my hips, helping me onto his face. I held my headboard as I fucked his face, both of us moaning and panting. My clit was so sensitive from all that fucking teasing I was ready to explode. "Beg for my juices," I groaned, reaching down to grab his hair. I pushed his head down into the pillow, shoving my pussy down onto his mouth as I humped him violently. He moaned and trembled, his hands clawing at my ass. I pulled away and he gasped for air.

"Oh fuck please, squirt all over my fucking face. I want to drink you all up," he huffed. I smiled, shoving my cunt down on his mouth. He groaned, sucking and lapping at me as I humped him. It was heavenly.

"Such. A good. Fucking. Boy!" I breathed, struggling to talk as I was approaching a beautiful orgasm. He groaned happily, pushing his face up into me. That was it. I threw my head back, jerking against his face as I cried out in seraphic bliss. He sucked and licked at my pussy, my whole cunt spasming and throbbing as I came. "Enough!" I pushed his head away and he gasped, licking his lips as he looked up at me. "Your turn," I smiled and he did too.

I crawled off him, sliding the strap on up my legs. I tightened it, grabbing the lube and pouring it on the dildo. I turned to him and he was already pulling his legs up. Such an eager little slut! I knelt on the bed, leaning down to kiss and suck at his dick, his balls, and his quivering asshole. He was panting and moaning, so eager for the pounding I was about to give him.

"Please! I'm gonna fucking explode!" he groaned as I licked at him.

"Tell me what you want," I breathed, scooting closer to him as I poured some lube on my fingers. I pushed them up against his ass, working it around before shoving them deep. He groaned, holding his legs back as his body tensed up.

"Fuck me, please! Fuck my ass!" he cried out. I pulled my hand away, watching as I worked the dildo into his ass. He groaned, his head rolling back as I bottomed out. "Oh fuck, oh shit, mmmm, oh god," he panted as he adjusted, relaxing around the dildo.

12