Ariel Dooms Herself

Story Info
Ariel accidentally seals her own enslavement.
1.7k words
4.05
8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel was on her way back from work. It had been a long day at the office and she was looking forward to taking a long bath, drinking some wine and playing with herself this evening. She deserved it after all the stress she had been through.

She was walking up the path to her apartment block, when she saw a simple red pouch on the ground. It seemed oddly familiar and for a moment Ariel couldn't remember where she had seen it, then she remembered. She had seen one of her neighbours walk around with it tied to his belt and sure enough, there was the yellow string broken nearby.

The man hadn't been too eye-catching, looking to be in his forties and being average height, short black hair and average build. What had made him stick in her mind, however, was the women he was always with.

The women included: Busty Blondes, Flat-chested Brunettes, Latino Tomboys, Ebony Bimbos and every other variation of woman she could think of. They only had two things in common, they were all gorgeous and they all looked at him like he was the most important, sexy and clever man in the whole world.

Ariel thought about opening the pouch and taking what was in it, after all the man was clearly rich and his horde of girlfriends would help him out. Ariel was just a poor university student, she could use the money for rent or textbooks. Then she sighed and shook her head, she wasn't a thief and she wasn't going to become one now, she would just have to work some extra barista shifts this month. Ariel would return the pouch, she knew he lived directly above her because of the regular nightly erotic moans coming through her ceiling.

So, Ariel climbed the stairs of the apartment and knocked on the door of the apartment above hers. She knew she had found the right place, as the door was answered by a girl wearing panties and nothing else. Ariel couldn't help but glance at the girl's breasts right in front of her, which were small and perky.

"Hello," chirped the Girl. "Can I help you?"

"Um yes." Stuttered Ariel, still someone stunned by the nude greeting. "I'm looking for the man who lives here, I found something of his."

The girl turned away and called out into the apartment. "Honey. There's a women here to see you and she's got a very sexy body."

Ariel blushed, not sure what to make of the girls crass comment, but the girl simply turned back to her and smiled an innocent grin.

A man came out of a room behind the girl and came over to them. "Thank you Jewels." He said, giving the naked girl a kiss on the lips before turning to Ariel. "Now you, I don't believe I've met. You can call me Jones. What brings you to my door?"

"I was walking home," Ariel began, getting a bit distracted as Jewels starting grinding Jones' leg in a very unsubtle fashion as she kissed his neck. Ariel tried her best to ignore this as she continued. "I found this by the path outside," She said holding up the pouch.

Jones' eyes widened for a moment in surprise and he took the pouch from her. "You have done such a massive favour for me," he said. "It must have fallen off my belt as I was walking, I can't believe I hadn't noticed it was gone. Come in, I must reward you, what did you say you name was?"

"Ariel."

"Please sit down on my couch with me Ariel. Jewels, me and Ariel are going to have a private talk, go entertain yourself in the guest bedroom."

Jewels, who hadn't stopped grinding Jones' leg since he arrived, looked stricken at the thought of leaving him and she glared at Ariel with eyes full of jealously before marching away, her breasts bouncing with each step.

Ariel and Jones sat down on the couch in the living room. The room was simply but expensively furnished and looked more like a bachelor pad than a place where women lived.

"Sorry about Jewels she gets jealous and she already has to share me with so many other girls."

"I noticed," chuckled Ariel. "You seem very popular with just about anyone with tits from what I've seen."

"And I will stay popular thanks to you. You see in the pouch is the reason for my success." Jones opened the pouch and took out a small orb.

Ariel gasped. The orb was beautiful. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. On its surface swirled mesmerising patterns in various shades of pink. Ariel wanted to stare at the orb forever, as the rest of the world faded away. Jones' voice came from seemingly far away, Ariel didn't want to focus on his voice or analyse the words he was speaking, that would mean she wasn't paying 100% attention to the orb, the orb was everything now. She would just have to drop all barriers and let his words deep into her mind, completely unguarded, completely accepting of any suggestion.

"I love that stupid look girls get when they see the orb. Eyes wide and unblinking, mouth open as if they are expecting a cock shoved in it. If you weren't so thoughtless right now, you would be really embarrassed. I've taken countless minds, scores of young independent women once filled with free-will and thoughts, turned into my obedient thralls. I may have had to stop if it wasn't for you, now your enslavement and all the future women I enslave is thanks to you. As thanks, I'm not going to turn you into a Piggy-Bank Slave, who I fuck their brains out for a weekend, before sending them back to their normal lives, conditioned to send me some of their pay-cheque every month."

"I'm going to turn you into a member of my personal harem, this is an honor given only to fourteen women, the hottest most sexy women I have enslaved, two for each day of the week. You and Jewels will share Tuesdays, she will be your slave sister you will work together to please me. You're a very lucky girl Ariel and you're going to be very happy."

"You see, before today, your life was confused, you had no greater purpose to serve and give everything to, but now your life has meaning. You exist to love and serve me. You think I'm the most sexy, smart and funny man ever to live and you feel so lucky to be one of my slave-girl. You'll obey any and all my instructions, no questioning, no hesitation, just obedience."

Just like that, the orb was gone tucked back into the pouch. Ariel blinked as her eyes adjusted and then she saw Jones and a big goofy grin spread across her face. Jones was so smart, so funny, so sexy, she could barely contain the surge of lust she felt when she looked at him. If she had been told this five minutes ago, she would have laughed, but now she knew it as an absolute fact, she wanted, she needed to serve Jones in his harem with her body.

She kissed him deeply and passionately on the lips, and soon their tongues danced in each others mouths and he fondled her breasts as they made out, playing with her sensitive nipples in a way that made her gasp with pleasure at every caress. Ariel wanted him, his cock was the centre of her world and her panties became moist at just the thought of his hard rod.

"Oh, I'm so happy I found the orb and returned it to you. Its the best thing that's ever happened to me," sighed Ariel as she pulled away to take off her clothes. As she bared her tits and pussy to him, she wanted so badly to impress him. Ariel knew she was considered sexy, she had always know that men wanted her, but she didn't care about other men. All she cared about was Jones' opinion and he could have any woman he wanted.

He looked her body up and down as Ariel held her breath. Finally he smiled and said, "nice tits." Ariel shuddered in satisfaction. Jones liked her breasts! Ariel thrust her chest out to show them off better. "but I think I'll sample that tight looking pussy," Jones added, "lie down on the couch." He said unzipping his pants and letting his cock spring free.

His cock was already hard and Ariel was shocked by how big it was. Her pussy grew wetter and her nipples hardened at just the thought of the hard cock inside her.

Jones positioned himself over her and slowly pushed his cock inside her. Ariel gasped, it was like his cock was made for her, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper into her.

He pumped slowly at first, and Ariel let out little squeaks and moans. Jones smiled at her and gave a particularly hard thrust which caused Ariel to cry out in pleasure. She had never before been noisy in bed, but today she didn't care who heard her.

"Good Girl. Your pussy is so tight. I'm going to enjoy having you a my harem girl" Jones said as he increased the pace, each thrust causing Ariel's breasts to jiggle and shake to the rhythm of their fucking.

Ariel was making no effort to be quiet now as the pleasure consumed her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned and Jones redoubled his efforts.

An orgasm shuddered through Ariel's body as her eyes rolled back and Jones cummed to squirting his load deep inside her.

"That's my obedient girl." Jones said as he looked down on Ariel. Her breasts covered in a sheen of sweat.

Ariel smiled up at him. "That was amazing, I've never been fucked like that before. I want to spend my whole life serving you and that thick cock."

"You will." Jones assured her. "Now you're going to write down the names and addresses of all the hot women you know. Then you're going to Jewel's room. Tell her you're there for training. She'll know what to do."

"Yes Master," chirped Ariel and she wrote down the list of names to be taken by Jones using the very orb she had given him.

Then she went to Jewel's room so she could begin her training at once.