Ariel's Slutty Descent - Day 05

Story Info
The young girl's get rented, Vivian has fun with Lindsey.
5.4k words
4.38
10.2k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel awoke to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. She slipped into a shirt and shorts and headed for the bathroom.

"Look how much she enjoys his cock, who would have thought." A strange man's voice carried up the stairs.

Ariel looked back toward the laughter. Who could be here she thought. She decided she could wait on the bathroom, and turned around. As she descended the stairs she could see the naked backside of Mrs. Wilkins on all fours, her ass cheeks bright red.

With another step the black legs appeared that surrounded her head and shoulders. The sound of cock sucking could be heard as the laughter and talk died down.

Ariel was shocked at this sexual show going on in the open. She took another step and saw there were 4 more sets of legs besides the participants. Her mind raced for whom the last could be.

She took another step, Jermaine with a bright smile focusing on the stranger. They appeared in a deep conversation, almost oblivious to Mrs. Wilkins blowing him, or that his other hand had Heather's tit out in front of these other people.

Ariel took the last step. Her face grew white, and she let out a scared yip. Everyone but Mrs. Wilkins stopped and focused on her.

Vivian looked annoyed. "Oh great the slut is up, she'll be begging for Jermaine's cock soon enough." She got up and walked over to Ariel. "Honey this is Mr. Wilkins, he prefers Charlie though. And you know Heather, and of course this cute slut, Mrs. Wilkins."

Ariel couldn't stop looking back and forth between Mr. And Mrs. Wilkins.

"Oh don't worry honey. Mr. Wilkins orchestrated the whole thing, or rather had me set it all up." Vivian led Ariel over to Mr. Wilkins and pushed her to her knees.

Ariel protested but Vivian was much stronger. Ariel looked to her dad, but he couldn't take his eyes off of Mrs. Wilkins.

"You see honey, Mr. Wilkins really likes college aged women. But Mrs. Wilkins has shot any idea of inviting other women to their bed."

Mr. Wilkins took Ariel's hand and placed it on his hard bulge that felt barely more than a hot dog. "Don't just feel it slut, suck it."

Vivian looked down expectantly. "Mr. Wilkins came to us for advice, and what we suggested was get Mrs. Wilkins addicted to something else, so she can't say no."

Ariel had pulled out the rather thin penis, and stared at it incredulously. "Seems like Mrs. Wilkins got the better end of the deal." With that she took him all in her mouth, the penis too small to even trigger her gag reflex.

Vivian laughed "Well now you see why he prefers college aged women." She then went and sat down next to her husband. "I think I need a good strong black man tonight hun." She peeked over to Heather, "I think we'll invite her, one of them will enjoy stretching and destroying her."

Jermaine looked up immediately. "She's off limits."

Vivian laughing standing up. "Oh sweet Jermaine," she walked over to Heather running her hands through brunette hair. "Go help Ariel suck that tiny pecker, give Mr. Wilkins a good show, after all he did pay a lot for this scheme."

Heather hesitated for a brief moment and was slapped hard enough to split her lip. She knew not to make her ask twice. She got up and walked over to Mr. Wilkins. He pulled her in sucking at her bloody lip. He then pushed her down with Ariel.

Vivian pulled the teacher off of Jermaine, making her sit on her heels. "You see Jermaine I'm the one in control, these are my sluts. You're just one man, and I control you too. Vivian pulled out the news story about 2 murdered men and a sketch of the suspect, turning her phone toward Jermaine. "Now get on your knees and blow my husband"

Jermaine looked over at the two girls, both doing their best to make Mr. Wilkins cum. He stood up walked past an obedient Mrs. Wilkins who didn't even look at his cock. He moved in front of Jason, who opened his legs, spreading his robe. To reveal a decent sized cock, what appeared to be 7" by 5" girth.

Jermaine sank to his knees and was about to lean in, when Vivian stopped him. "Oh honey, I don't want to watch you suck my husband's cock. I just wanted to let you know I control you too." She backed away and sat in the chair. "Now let's give Mrs. Wilkins some pleasure."

Jermaine hurriedly stood up, turned around and roughly threw Mrs. Wilkins bent over the chair he was just sitting in. He lifted up her and positioned his cock. He slammed in, resulting in a piercing cry that filled the room.

"O-ooo-o m-m-m my god, please don't move, please it hurts." Lindsey was hyperventilating and was doing her best to control the pain. "P-p-please, I....I...I've never done anal before."

Jermaine shoved her forward on her stomach. "Shut the fuck up whore, I'll fuck you where I want." He pulled out and slammed harder, he fought back tears repeating the rhythm, harder and harder.  Telling himself to be a man, that humiliation will pass, and Heather is just a whore anyway, as is Ariel, they mean nothing, they're just typical white girls once they taste black cock...God their fucking whores anyway." Faster and harder his body moved as he his mind slipped away to his building angered thoughts.

He felt the arms on his shoulders 3 pairs, he focused on where he was at. Mrs. Wilkins had passed out, but he didn't stop thrusting harder. He had ripped her anal cavity with the first thrust. And it only got worse, harder deeper. He looked down at his blood covered cock. Then at Heather, he grabbed her head and shoved his cock in her mouth. He stopped himself and moved slowly for her, tears still dammed up.

She cleaned his cock, taking extra care not to puke on the blood. She massaged his hamstrings with her hands as she cleaned him. When she was satisfied, she pulled him out, and smiled up at him. "You're all clean sir." Giving him a loving look.

Jermaine pulled himself up, and grabbed his things. He headed out with a slamming door.

Jason helped Mr. Wilkins carry Mrs. Wilkins upstairs to the bathtub. The girls followed. They were commanded to clean her up. The two girls used the wash clothes to clean the sleeping beauty. Vivian had ejected more H into Mrs. Wilkins to help her sleep.

Mr. Wilkins watched the two girls run the wash cloth over his wife's breast, pussy and ass. He crept next to Vivian, and whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck them both all day, until the morning."

Vivian's smile filled her face. "Well you know they are both 18, and in high demand. I couldn't go any less than $2000 a piece Mr. Wilkins."

The girls continued to wash over the older women's body. Mr. Wilkins hesitated, but he wanted both.

Heather took a quick peek back, and knew she needed to sell the deal. She rubbed down Mrs. Wilkins body, stopping on her pussy. Heather rubbed up and down, pushing into her clit, and spreading her lips. The older lady moaned in her drugged stupor, and Heather appeased her.

Mr. Wilkins watched the show, pulling out his wallet, counting out 40 100 dollar bills. He passed them to Vivian. He leaned down touching both girls on the back. "That's enough girls, why don't you both follow me." He led them to the door.

Vivian stopped him "And your wife sir?"

"Oh umm yes, just get her dressed throw her in one of your empty beds." With that he exited with the 2 young ladies.

Vivian looked down at Mrs. Wilkins, and pulled out her phone. "I've got a better idea honey, why don't we use her for our own pleasure." She scanned through her contacts stopping on Lamar, it had been a while since he had been over. Last she heard he was shacked up with some white woman, her husband, and her sister. Got the wife pregnant so he stuck around there. But I'm sure he would like a go at the teacher and me, she thought to herself. She pressed call.

Ariel was shoved into the room onto the bed. Mr. Wilkins's hand was on her head immediately, holding her there bent over the edge. He pulled her athletic shorts into her ass crack, exposing her plump ass cheeks. He spanked the right one, then the left one hard.

He looked over to Heather who sat in the chair, in the corner. Her mind wandering elsewhere. "Hey Slut," the Loud shout breaking her from her reverie. "I said play with your slutty cunt." Heather did as she was told, sliding her skirt up and slithering her hand down her panties. She pressed and squeezed at her clit, while sliding 2 fingers between her moistening lips.

Mr. Wilkins watched, loving the show, wondering how she became blacked. He continued to spank Ariel's ass, her cheeks getting redder and redder. "Heather you are so beautiful, I want you to tell me when to stop spanking Ariel." He continued to spank Ariel, ignoring her pleas for him to stop.

Heather watched him abuse her fellow worker, watching her ass turn red. Her own hand abusing her pussy, spanking it every time Mr. Wilkins spanked Ariel. And between she would have a thumb on her clit, and two fingers in her opening. She moaned as her hips rose to match her fingering and the spanks.

Ariel's eyes started to tear up. The spanking was starting to hurt. She pleaded with him to stop, but Mr. Wilkins was lost in watching Heather pleasure herself. She changed her focal point, she turned to Heather "Please, Please Heather, it hurts so bad, my ass cheeks are burning."

Heather started to smile, listening to the girl she'd hated since high school. Listening to her tell her how bad it hurts, and how she can't take it anymore. Heather burst out laughing, then moaned. "Beg him to fuck you slut, and I'll tell him to stop spanking you. Beg him to fuck you right in your slutty ass."

Ariel grunted in frustration as she continued to be spanked. She didn't want this guy inside her, let alone her ass. But she needed the spanking to stop. "Please Mr. Wilkins, will you fuck my ass?"

Heather burst out laughing, her hand pressing hard on her clit, her body writhing from the pleasure. "God your such a fucking slut, begging that small dick loser to fuck your ass. Meanwhile, his wife is about to be impaled with a black rod bigger than Jermaine's." She couldn't stop laughing, she was having so much enjoyment from these 2 losers' predicament.

Mr. Wilkins started thinking of his wife, and how she looked sucking that black man's cock. His own cock started to get hard, failing in comparison. He reached out pulling down Ariel's shorts and panties. Her pretty pink pussy popping back through the legs. And her brown stink hole, opening up as he stretched her cheeks wide.

Ariel whimpered at how far he stretched them, almost feeling the tearing in her anus. She thought.to herself why he needed to go that far, he wasn't even that big. First she felt the spit, then the little head pressing on her exit only hole. He shoved forward and it slid...all the way in, she barely even felt him.

Mr. Wilkins started rutting into the young girl, moving his hands to her hips, but with each stroke his penis popped out.

Heather burst out laughing once more. She couldn't take it anymore. "Oh holy fuck you're pathetic. You convince your wife to be a whore for black men. You will literally never feel the pleasure of a woman again." And with that she sat down in front of Ariel, grabbing her head. "Get eating slut."

Ariel moved her head, licking, sucking, and biting at Heather's aroused clit, wet lips, and leaking pussy. She felt Mr. Wilkins hands on her ass again, she grimaced bracing for the tearing feeling as he had to stretch her apple bottom cheeks just to stay in.

Mr. Wilkins started fucking harder and harder as he watched his wife's ex-student pleasure another one, he kept picking up speed, he started to lose control, he thrust harder and faster, with a last tense pump he plopped out his entire load.

Ariel thought to herself no wonder they have no kids, he wasn't fertile enough. She felt Mr. Wilkins pull out and collapse on the bed next to her. She pushed Heather through her climax, and stood up.

Heather looked at Mr. Wilkins  "Jesus he really is pathetic. Doesn't even have the energy to please 2 women."

"Yeah let's get out of here, let him sleep it off." Ariel lead Heather out of the room.

"Hey, I'm going to head out, before Vivian finds us free. Maybe see what's up with Jermaine." Heather said as she walked toward the door.

"Yeah, go cheer him up." Ariel responded, before Heather walked out the door. She turned moving toward the fridge, when the door bell rang. "What'd you forget."

Ariel opened the door to a man that blended in with the night. He was tall 6'7ish, but skinny with muscles, lanky. He wore his hair in an afro. Ariel opened the door wider. "You must be here for Vivian?"

The strange, good looking black man, with the long thick nose, and deep dark eyes smiled at her as his eyes traveled every inch of her body. He tilted his head, and licked his plump lip. "I was, but I'd rather be here for you."

His deep, baritone voice sent bass beats through Ariel's body. She squeezed her legs together as the vibration reached her loins. Her face turned beat red and her mouth opened to talk, but only a squeak came out.

The strange man stepped forward, wrapping his long arm with the large hands around her body. Grabbing one of her round cheeks. "I shall call you little mouse for the way you squeak." He pulled her petite body into her. Grabbing her chin in his hand and tilting her head up. He leaned in for a kiss.

"Ahem, what is going on here?" Vivian walked in the room. She stared daggers at Ariel "Aren't you supposed to be tending to Mr. Wilkins every need?"

"Don't be like that home girl, this philly is fine, is she not the one you invited me over for?"

Ariel broke away, and hurried out of the room and up the stairs.

Vivian walked over to Lamar, "No sir, that was just my whore step-daughter, and right now she's taken a sabbatical from orgasms." She squeezed his large bulge. "And you for one will give her an orgasm."

"Well maybe we make her break that, you did say step after all?"

"Sadly she is really serious about her vow. And besides I think you might just enjoy the women I have, almost 50 years old and no kids." She took his arm and lead him up to her bedroom.

Lamar let her lead him up the stairs. They passed the guest room, the step daughter was on her knees blowing a white man, his penis not getting erect, Lamar thought. He wondered if Vivian didn't want Ariel blacked and that's why she wouldn't want him to touch her.

Lamar turned to see Vivian open the door, and in bed was a tied down blindfolded skinny white older lady. Jason was rubbing her clit, and fingering her, while biting at her nipples and pulling at her hair. The tortured wife squirmed and pleaded. She begged him to stop, she begged him to fuck her. She wanted release, not be teased over and over. "Why do I have to wait for the black man, why can't you just fuck me?"

"Oh don't be silly honey, I'm a cuckold, I only get to fuck my wife when she's horny" Jason looked up at the noise seeing Lamar. "Ahh if it isn't the myth himself. Heard you were shacked up with some couple, got the wife pregnant."

"Oh yeah, Kendra, just had my first about 8 months ago, got her pregnant again, 2 months along. Sister's smarter, got herself on birth Control." Ms. Wilkins whimpered listen to the men talk, her body was on fire, and needed release.

"Aww, yeah kids are great you'll love them. Husband's okay with it?"

"He wasn't at first, but once she started to show he became real defeated, became more subservient and I soon had him clean my cock as well as her snatch. He's been celibate since the first day I fucked her." He looked over to the squirming wife. "As for the kids, I don't even care. I'm bailing on them, was actually glad you called, gets me out without questions. Not going back. He can raise my kids." He started walking over toward the naked beauty. He touched her foot.

"Hello, are you him?"

He continued sliding his hand up her soft leg. "Am I who sweetie?"

Vivian walked over to the bed, dragging her husband over. She pushed him down to his knees, then sat down near Ms. Wilkins head. She stroked her hair, as her other hand slid over her throat and down to her bare breast. She pinched her nipple hard, then twisted.

Lindsey yelped, feeling the pain from what she assumed was Vivian and the pleasure from what she assumed was the black man. She spread her legs as his hands moved up her thighs. She bit her lip as she moaned at his touch and squeezing of her thighs.

Jason slid Vivian's dress up revealing her pantiless crotch. He leaned in, spreading her small mound, revealing her loose lips. His tongue flicked out dragging from her hole to her clit. He flicked and then sucked in her little clit, his head slightly bobbing up and down, his lips squeezing the clit.

Vivian moaned at Jason's peculiar way of making her wet for the Bulls. She yanked on Mrs. Wilkins's hair as her hips rose to meet her husband's mouth. She leaned over kissing Mrs. Wilkins, their tongues vying for supremacy. She broke the kiss, "mmm your lips are so soft sweetie. Have you ever been with another women?"

Lindsey couldn't speak, Lamar was driving her wild, teasingly going slow up her thighs, squeezing and kneading her inner leg. He would lean down blowing air on her burning sex. "Oh, mmm, I ah, oh god, sir please, sir please don't tease me anymore...I...I...I...need to cummm." Her body shivered as her body had a mini-orgasm, leaving her wanting more.

Lamar leaned down, nibbling on her soft inner thighs. He moved up, being ever so careful not to touch any part of her pussy. As he got closer he got to her hips, he directed his kisses first to the hip joint then up to her abs. He focused her on her soft tummy. Licking, kissing, and biting the tender flesh.

Lindsey bit her lip hard, quivering inside at his focus in all the tender spots. Her hips began to rise to try and grind against this man who won't stop teasing her.

Lamar continued his trek up Mrs. Wilkins body, finding the open tit. He sucked on the nipple as he ran his hand through Vivian's hair. "Bite it hard, make her yelp, make her beg for you to stop."

Vivian did as she was told, biting the protruding skin. She wedged it between her front teeth and bit, while also licking the tip.

Lindsey whimpered, she wanted to seem strong, she almost wanted to show this man how well she handled pain. She held out as long as she could, but Vivian was ruthless, biting harder and harder. "Ugh, ow, ugh, this doesn't feel good." But the more she whimpered the harder Vivian bit.

Lamar watched the scene unfold, saw the tears soaking the blindfold, saw the grit with which Vivian was biting that nipple. Then he heard a whimpered cry of please. "What, what is it you beg for?"

"Please...please make her stop it doesn't feel good."

Lamar lifted Vivian's head, the nipple still in her mouth stretching the tit, until she let go. "You've earned your reward." Reached over taking off the blindfold. "And you've earned yours Vivian," taking out his semi-erect penis. Lamar looked over at Mrs. Wilkins, her eyes popping out of her head.

Lindsey watched the large cock pop out of the strange black man's pants. It stood straight out with a curve. Lindsey couldn't believe it was that big and not fully erect. She felt the hand touch her lips, but she could only watch Vivian as she stretched her lips over the head of the cock. Her hand unable to reach all the way around, and looked so small in comparison. Her hips waved as they started to respond to the fingers probing at her vagina. She moaned and closed her eyes, that massive snake growing to its full length burned into her mind.

Vivian pushed her head forward, fighting to engulf more of this perfect cock. It was so long, and far thicker then most men. She moaned, feeling her husband continuing to eat her pussy. She pushed his head into her soaked pussy. Grinding her juices all over his face, humping it, needing it to get wetter. She continued to push Lamar's cock further into her mouth. Her tongue running along his veins.

12