Aristippus Ch. 06 - Thursday Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what did Cop a Cheeky Rot mean? And what in the hell did I'll Smash your Back Out imply. She knew the lab today had been sex from behind - but smash your back out? That didn't sound good, except, of course, the note was signed by a cute little heart. And then there was the Thunder from Down Under? Did that imply she was going to be on top, or did it suggest he was from Australia? Trevor could be an Aussie, not British at all. She theorized they probably drove on the left, and those could all be Australian expressions for sex or something.

As she showered and washed her hair, she pondered the riddle. And the more she thought about it, the more she was convinced that her mystery date was Trevor. His accent could very well be Australian, and besides, none of the other guys really had any accents at all. So, now all she had to do, was to dress sexy for him and not embarrass herself singing. She liked singing alright, but she had never sung karaoke in her life. She had been in the choir in high school. But most of her singing nowadays, was either done in the shower. Or in her un-airconditioned Corolla, with the windows down, as she drove the LA freeways.

When she arrived at the pool, Trevor was already flirting with two other girls, so Lacey decided it would be more strategic to flirt with every other guy there first and leave Trevor for last. The packing list the girls received with their acceptance letter, suggested that they would need at least one sexy outfit for a simulated night on the town. Lacey's outfit consisted of a white hip-hugger skirt, which was so short, that it left very little to the imagination. And if it had been any shorter, it would have given her something else to shave and two more cheeks to powder. She then added an iridescent gold Lamé camisole (no bra), a gold chain necklace, and high-heeled sandals to complete the look. If this outfit didn't say fuck me now, nothing did.

When seven o'clock loomed, Lacey was just starting her third Appletini for the evening. She had socialized with every guy there, including Don, the bartender, except for her suspected mystery date. Approaching Trevor, she said with a big grin, "So, you're going to Cop me a Cheeky Rot, are you?"

"What?" Trevor questioned, trying not to smile.

"I know it's you, Trevor," Lacey said flirtishly. "But answer me this, Mr. Riddler. What in the hell is a Cheeky Rot?"

Trevor couldn't keep from laughing. "When did you realize it was me," he asked. "I thought that was a pretty good puzzler."

"Standing in the shower," Lacey answered, swinging her hips back and forth.

"Oh, I bet that was a cute sight?" he mused. "And I bet you're squeaky clean now."

"Yes, and yes," Lacey said proudly. "I'm always cute - especially in the shower. And yes, I am squeaky clean. I hope you like me that way?"

"I'd like you anyway, Baby - squeaky clean, or down and dirty."

"Well," Lacey teased. "You may get me both ways - but you haven't answered my question. What does Cop a Cheeky Rot mean?"

"Oh," Trevor laughed. "To Cop a Rot is Aussie for having sex. And a Cheeky Rot means to elicit it casually or guilt-free. Like in 'Hey Mate, did you cop a cheeky rot.'"

"Okay," Lacey said slowly. "And what about I'll smash your back out, now that does not sound very romantic?"

Trevor laughed a big full belly laugh. "That's just another term for having enthusiastic sex. Like in, I'll throw you on the kitchen table and smash your back out. Aussies don't do things; they smash things. Like smashing down a beer or smashing a vegemite toast."

"Oh," Lacey said even slower. Like she was absorbing the whole concept of being rotted and smashed tonight. "And what's this whole vegemite thing?" she questioned.

Trevor started to laugh again, but before he could say anything, Simón called out, "Dinner is served."

Lacey was actually relieved, because she wasn't sure she wanted to hear what vegemite was, and besides, she'd already consumed three cocktails on an empty stomach, and she really needed to eat something. The dinner was a fabulous Mediterranean buffet of Greek salad, hummus, crispy falafels with tzatziki sauce, and homemade pita bread, and that was just the appetizers. For entrees, Simón had prepared chicken shawarma, lemon garlic baked salmon, lamb souvlaki, and spanakopita. All of it was absolutely delicious, and by the time Lacey had loaded her plate, she had completely forgotten all about vegemite.

Luckily, a wonderful Santorini was served with dinner, as Lacey had already had too many cocktails, and switching to wine, was probably a good idea. Like the night of the pool party, tall 4-top tables had been set up around the pool. Lacey and Trevor found an empty table and were quickly joined by Jenny and Alex.

Jenny apparently wasn't familiar with Mediterranean or Greek food. Still, with the encouragement of Lacey, Trevor, and Alex, she tried a little of everything, before announcing, "Hey, this is really good."

"See," Lacey said with a tone of encouragement. "To paraphrase Dr. Seuss, I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you. Lacey-I-am."

Trevor and Alex both started laughing, as Jenny just smirked. She didn't like being teased, but she was aware that she needed to broaden her experiences. "Okay," she said. "I do like green eggs and ham, thank you."

By the time the dinner hour was over, Jenny had become a committed fan of Mediterranean cuisine. Not only had she cleaned her plate, but she also ate the leftovers off of Lacey, Trevor, and Alex's plates. Further, the four of them discovered that they all had a lot in common and quickly became fast friends, at least for this evening.

As the empty plates were cleared, Don made his way to the small stage that was set up beside the pool and clicked on the awaiting Karaoke machine. Flicking on the colored lights, Lacey couldn't help but notice the cheesy disco ball that was hung in a nearby tree. And that the pool lights were now slowly morphing through every color of the rainbow. Instead of the cool blue-white, they had been every night before.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Don said as he picked up the microphone. "Welcome to the Club Aristippus Talent Show. We went to great lengths to find the best entertainers available, but to our surprise, no one wanted to drive out here for the money we were offering. However, the show must go on - so ladies and gentlemen, you are the talent. We will get started with karaoke. We want everyone to participate, so warm up your vocal cords, as you will be getting up on stage tonight." He paused as he walked back and forth across the stage. Playfully tossing the microphone from hand to hand, he stopped and facing the captive audience, said, "Ladies, you can sing a duet with your date, or with one of the girls, if you like. Or, if your singing voice is not what you'd like it to be - you can perform a skit or do some other form of talent. But we do need to see something from all of you."

An uncomfortable silence fell over the assembled group - still sitting at the tall 4-top tables arranged randomly on the pool deck. Don allowed the awkward quietness to linger for a moment, before he excitedly announced, "Kicking things off, the guys are going to sing their version of Wicked Game."

All eight guys instantly jumped to their feet, hooting and hollering as they raced to the stage. This was clearly well-rehearsed, but it certainly did the trick as an icebreaker. The girls were both surprised by the boy's enthusiasm and amused by their goofy eagerness to get the party started. As they sang the last line, the girls all applauded wildly. Their take on the classic Chris Isaak work of ear porn may not have been as sensuous as the original, but it did loosen up the ladies.

As the boys left the stage and headed back to their seats, Don took the microphone and said, "Now ladies, now it's your turn. If you will all come up here to the stage, we're going to start you off with the B-52's hit, Love Shack."

The advantage of the Love Shack is that it has many voices, it's very sexually suggestive and most important, it's almost spoken - as opposed to being sung. Unlike the guys, the girls didn't have a chance to rehearse. But the script that rolled across the teleprompter made it easy and gave suggested points of when to change the lead singer. The girls all shared the two available microphones, and just about everyone had a chance to sing lead.

When the song finished, the guys all jumped to their feet and rushed the stage as if they had witnessed a classic rock band. Again, this was obviously designed to energize and animate the girls. And it clearly worked, as the ice had unmistakably been broken. And the girls were all laughing and thrilled by their newfound stardom. Over the next hour and a half, everyone got up at least once and sang a song. Usually in duets with either their date for the evening, or another girl. But there were still plenty of solos, and even a trio or two.

Sam and Jessica sang Whitney Houston's I Want to Dance with Somebody, while Vicky and Marcia did Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. Robin, Alex, and Lauren perform Sweet Dreams Are Made of This by the Eurythmics - and that was just for starters. Everyone sang something - some good, some not so good, but all utterly entertaining. Drinks and tears of laughter were flowing, and no one wanted the party to end. However, around ten-thirty, Don interrupted the show and said, "Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been absolutely amazing. I had no idea you were all so talented."

Don paused briefly, and it was evident that he was about to suggest that everyone head to their respective cabins. But before he could get the words out, Lacey jumped to her feet. She apparently had been studying the list of songs available, and even though she had already sung twice, there was clearly one more song she wanted to sing. "Wait, wait, wait," she said as she grabbed Trevor's hand and pulled him to his feet.

As she and Trevor reached the stage, Don leaned to see what Lacey wanted to sing. "Hallelujah, I want to sing Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah."

"Do you know it?" Don asked, as he was a little surprised by the request.

"Yes, I know it," Lacey insisted. "I've sung it before."

Stepping up on the stage, Trevor was at a loss. He wasn't sure if he'd heard Lacey correctly or not, but if he had, he wasn't familiar with Hallelujah in any event.

Lacey grabbed the microphone, closed her eyes, and started swaying to the opening notes. As the words came up on the teleprompter, she licked her lips and sang:

I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played, and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do ya?

Well, it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth

The minor fall, the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah.

As the first chorus came around, Trevor leaned in and adding his hand to the microphone, joined Lacey. Trevor's tenor voice harmonized perfectly with Lacey's alto as they sang, "Hallelujah..."

After the first chorus, Trevor took the microphone and sang the second verse by himself:

Well, your faith was strong, but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew ya

She tied you to the kitchen chair

She broke your throne, and she cut your hair

And from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah.

As they approached the second chorus, Lacey leaned back in and joined Trevor. Then as the third verse began to roll on the teleprompter, Lacey and Trevor joined in near-perfect harmony:

Well baby, I've been here before

I've seen this room, and I've walked this floor

I used to live alone before I knew ya

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch

And love is not a victory march

It's a cold, and it's a broken Hallelujah.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah,

Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

As well as for the fourth and final verse:

Well, maybe there's a God above

But all I've ever learned from love

Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya

And it's not a cry that you hear at night

It's not somebody who has seen the Light

It's a cold, and it's a broken Hallelujah.

As Trevor and Lacey finished the last verse, the Karaoke machine repeated the chorus twice. And after singing it twice to the music, spontaneously, they sang it one more time acapella. As the last note left their lips, they looked out to a dozen blank faces and stone silence. There was a good half-minute of awkward stillness. Finally, Lauren stood and started clapping. And within a matter of seconds, there was a rousing ovation of applause. Even the staff was impressed. Nina and Lucinda stood in the back, applauding. And Don just stood there with his mouth wide open, like a Venus Flytrap. Slowly he reached out to take the microphone from Lacey's hand. "Well, I guess you have sung that before. That was beautiful," he said. "Everyone, Let's give Lacey and Trevor a big round of applause."

With that, everyone stood, and the applause continued as they returned to their seats. However, the evening was over, and instead of sitting down, just like in Noah's Ark, the party revelers all paired-up two by two and headed for their respective cabins.

As they walked hand-in-hand to Lacey's cabin, Trevor asked, "So, I guess you had sung that song before?"

"Yes," Lacey replied, swinging Trevor's hand. "I was in the choir in high school, and we sang it almost every year at Christmas."

Trevor thought for a moment. "It's not actually a Christmas carol, is it?" he asked.

"No," Lacey responded. "But it has the word Hallelujah in it twenty times, so most people just assume it is. Besides, our choir loved singing it, so our teacher would usually let us."

"What is it actually about?" Trevor inquired.

"Well - it is biblical. It's about King David, spotting a beautiful girl bathing in the moonlight on the roof of her house, near the King's palace. He was so mesmerized by her beauty; he was determined to have her for his own. The problem was that she was already married. So, he had to find a way to get rid of the husband so he could marry her. Of course, he already had five or six wives, but that didn't matter to a murderess King David."

"Wow!" Trevor exclaimed. "That really doesn't sound like much of a Christmas story."

"No," Lacey said, as they stepped up onto the porch of her cabin. "It's more of a love story. The Bible is full of sex, violence, greed, revenge, and yes, even murder." And with that, she opened the door, and they stepped inside.

"Shall I make a fire?" Trevor asked as Lacey closed the door.

"Yes, please," Lacey said as she turned toward the bathroom. "Just give me a minute to freshen up, and I'll be right back.

Trevor knelt down in front of the fireplace and struck a match. He really wasn't paying much attention to Lacey, until he heard the toilet flush. As Trevor turned toward the bathroom door, there was Lacey, wearing nothing but the robe to a sexy lingerie set. She noticeably wasn't wearing the matching bra or panties - only the robe. And as the robe wasn't tied, it covered virtually nothing, but her nipples.

The temperature in the fireplace wasn't the only thing rising as Lacey sat on the floor, facing Trevor, with her legs crisscrossed in front of her. Trevor's interest was also rapidly rising.

"Is that something you learned in yoga?" Trevor asked with a smile.

"Yes," Lacey said alluringly. "Do you want to see what else I learned?"

She clearly had Trevor's interest now, and he nodded enthusiastically.

Lacey leaned forward and began rubbing his legs with both hands. First just his thighs, but soon higher up, until both hands were firmly rubbing his crotch. Skillfully, she unbuckled his belt, the top button of his pants and slid his zipper down. To her surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear, which made sense under the circumstances. It was just that she had never seen a man go commando before.

She sat up on her knees and pulled his pants down and off, over his ankles. As his erection sprung forth from its fabric constraints, Lacey was again amazed at its size and magnificence. It's not that she hadn't seen it before; she had several times. Lacey had even fucked him during the lab earlier today. But in the flickering of the firelight, and that tonight, she had him all to herself, its masculine beauty left her temporarily speechless.

Lacey slipped from her negligée robe and placed it on the hardwood floor. Then spreading Trevor's legs, she placed the robe between them and laid down on it. As she gently took hold of his massive member with one hand, she tenderly cradled his heavy ball sack with the other. Trevor reclined back, resting his spine and shoulders on the seat of the sofa, admiring the curvature of Lacey's back. As Lacey laid on her stomach, Trevor marveled at the graceful curvature of her body, running from her shoulder blades to the roundness of her two perfectly portioned ass cheeks.

Lacey's mouth was watering as she held Trevor's swollen member. And as he comfortably lounged, admiring Lacey's statuesque form, her head slowly lowered as her salivating mouth began to engulf his engorged man meat. Trevor wasn't actually expecting this, but he did nothing to stop her, for when is not a good time for a blow job? Lacey was extremely adapted at the art, and Trevor just allowed his mind to drift off into a state of harmonic bliss.

Suddenly and without warning, his groin erupted in a massive explosion. Lacey's head shot up just in time to watch his bodily fluids shoot a good seven or eight inches straight up. Still surprised by the unscheduled eruption, Lacey immediately returned her head to its previous position, but stopping his orgasm was now impossible. She managed to swallow what was left, and she quickly vacuumed up most of the residue, before raising her head, and looking him straight in the eye, asked, "What in the fuck was that?"

Trying not to laugh, Trevor managed to say, "I'm sorry, Lacey, I didn't see it coming either."

"Coming," Lacey scoffed. "That's what I'm talking about. You didn't warn me. If I'd known you were coming, I would have baked you a cake."

Now Trevor was laughing. "I'm sorry," he said again. "I swear, I didn't know I was going to do that either."

Now sitting up and wiping the corners of her mouth with her fingers, Lacey asked, "Have you been eating pineapple?"

"Why?" Trevor questioned, still marveling at Lacey's exceptional oral skills.

Licking her fingers once more, "You taste like pineapple - or something."

Trevor laughed again. He was obviously enjoying his time with Lacey, and it showed. "I think it's the apple juice. I drink a lot of apple juice," he said with a sheepish grin.

"Well, Mr. Johnny Appleseed," Lacey said, as she licked her fingers yet one more time. "I can taste it - and you're very sweet - no pun intended. But what about our homework? You're supposed to fuck me from behind tonight." She paused, and though she had a smile on her face, she asked seriously, "Do you think you can go again? I mean, come again?"

This absolutely cracked Trevor up. He burst out laughing, which only caused Lacey to laugh at her own cleverness. Sitting upright, he said confidently, "Not to worry, my lady." Then jumping to his feet, he pulled Lacey to a standing position with him. "Let's head for the shower; I bet we can get the old Jolly Roger flying high again in no time."