Aristippus Ch. 08 - Saturday Next?

Story Info
Oh My God Lacey, did you fuck them all?
6.8k words
4.67
1.5k
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/17/2022
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Chapter 8

Saturday - What Comes Next?

Oh My God Lacey, did you fuck them all?

NOTE TO READERS: This is Chapter Eight of a novel in nine chapters. It is the story of a young woman attending a training retreat for the world's oldest profession. We strongly suggest that you read the chapters in order, as this is an actual novel, with thirty seven characters, seventeen of them having sex with each other. So, reading the chapters in order is important in experiencing the complete story. Following the novel's nine chapters, there will be nine or more appendices. Each of the appendices tells the back story of one of the women in the novel. The appendices are written in the first person, as they are all told in the women's own voices. And they can be read in any order. Please enjoy, and we look forward to your comments.

* * *

The next thing Lacey was aware of was an arm lying across her body. She cracked one eye and then the other to see morning light pouring in through the cabin's easterly window and the room starting to fill with light. She couldn't really remember where she was or whose arm was lying across her. But the arm didn't have any hair on it. And the warm body pressed against her back, certainly felt like that of a female. Slowly she turned her head to discover it was Angie.

The boys were apparently long gone, and she had fallen asleep wrapped in Angie's arms. Turning her head back toward the window, she contemplated the situation. She realized that Angie had wanted to sleep with her since that first night. The night she let Angie eat her pussy. But before that night, she had never had sex with another girl before, and though she enjoyed it, she had no intention of ever taking it any further. But here they were.

It was obvious to Lacey that Angie was bi-sexual. But did that mean that she was also? Or was it just the circumstances that made it appear that way? Lacey silently laid there, with Angie's arm across her, for a good three or four minutes, reflecting on where she was and what she had just done with the woman lying beside her. She knew she wasn't gay. And neither was Angie, for that matter. But Angie did get her off last night, after two handsome studs had tried for over fifteen minutes and couldn't do it. So much to think about.

Lacey slowly lifted Angie's arm and slipped out of bed. Yes, this was still Angie's cabin, and yes, the boys were gone. They probably left the moment the two girls fell asleep. As Lacey gathered her clothes and slipped out the door, she wondered what the guys were thinking. Did they assume this was all planned? Or were they the ones that had planned it in the first place? They might have already known that Angie played both sides of the street, and they were curious to see if Angie could get her into bed.

Back in her cabin, Lacey took a long relaxing shower and washed her hair. Then, with her hair wrapped tightly in a towel, she thought back about all of the experiences she had enjoyed over the past six days, as she packed her bags, before dressing casually in the same dress that she had worn the day she first arrived at the Aristippus. Lacey knew it would be hot driving back to LA, and the loose-fitting dress would be the most comfortable thing to wear. With her bags packed and the cabin behind her, she tucked them safely into her car and headed for the lodge. Then stepping into the lodge, she realized that she was only the second one there. Lauren was already there, standing at the bar, slowly sipping a cup of steaming coffee. Just the girl I want to talk to, Lacey thought as she walked over to chat with her.

"Well," Lacey said casually, "I guess this is it."

"Yep," Lauren responded, as she blew on her coffee to cool it.

"Did you enjoy the retreat?" Lacey asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, yeah," Lauren said, placing her cup on the bar. "But I just want to get home. I've never been gone from home this long. And the retreat was great. But I'm tired, and I just miss my kid."

That was precisely what Lacey wanted to talk to her about, but before she could form the question, the front door swung open, and in walked Jessica and Vicky. "Wow, we're early," Jessica shouted.

Both of them were chatting loudly, and after getting a coffee, they joined Lauren and Lacey at the bar, denying Lacey her chance to ask Lauren more about being a mom and a working girl at the same time. "Well, was last night a finale or what?" Vicky exclaimed.

Lauren was just ready to get home, and Lacey, disappointed that her chance to talk with Lauren in private was interrupted, both just smiled and nodded their agreement. "This was the best," Vicky boasted. "I've never been fucked in so many ways in my life. Richard was amazing." She then looked to Lacey and asked, "It was Aaron - right?"

Lacey wasn't sure how much she should get into, but smiled and said, "Yes, it was Aaron ... and Lucas ... and Angie."

"What?" Jessica cried, as she almost choked on her coffee. "You fucked Aaron, and Lucas - and what was Angie doing all this time? You fucked all of them?"

"Well," Lacey said shamelessly, "I guess you could say we all fucked each other."

Now even Lauren was interested. "You fucked Angie?" she asked with a big smile.

Not sure how to answer such a direct question, Lacey thought for a second, and then said, "Well, we all had sex together."

Lauren, Jessica, and Vicky were all dying for more information, but by that time, the lodge dining room was filling up, and Nina was calling the group to order. "Ladies," she said. "For our graduation brunch, we will be sitting banquet style, like last night. But there are no assigned seats. The gentlemen will be joining us, and I simply ask that we all sit boy-girl. Other than that, please just find a seat and brunch will be served shortly."

This completely broke up the girl's conversation as they looked for no adjoining chairs. And their conversation was further limited by the boys quickly finding their own seats. Lacey found herself opposite Nina and Lucinda. And with Sam and Richard on each side of her. Once all were seated, Don served everyone a mimosa, first filling a tall flute with champagne, then once the bubbles receded, topping the glass off with fresh-squeezed orange juice. Brunch plates soon followed, consisting of a French Toast casserole, topped with a sliced strawberry and then dusted with powdered sugar. Just in case that wasn't sweet enough, each plate came with an individual-sized pitcher of warm maple syrup. Plates of bacon, sausage, and bowls of mixed fruit were placed on the table family-style for those who felt they needed more protein.

Lacey had never seen a breakfast casserole before, but after a careful nibble, she realized how delicious it was and devoured the entire plate. Plus, a helping of bacon, sausage, and a couple helpings of fresh mixed fruit. All washed down with several mimosas. Of course, this was no surprise, as everything served at the Aristippus had been fabulous, and why wouldn't the final meal be also. Besides, this was their last meal of the retreat, and Lacey wanted her money's worth - even if it wasn't actually her money. She knew she would likely have to pay back her scholarship somehow; she just didn't know to whom or when.

As the gathered participants finished their meal and Don circled the table refilling coffee cups, Nina and Lucinda stood. "Ladies," Nina said, clinking a flute with her spoon. "Before you all depart for home this morning, we would like to recognize those who have shared their experiences and skills with us."

Lucinda reached back and picked up a stack of certificates from the table behind her. The table also had eight small golden statues, like mini-Oscars, and a large stack of three-ring binders. Nina stood beside the table and handed a statue to Lucinda as she presented each diploma. "We have some exceptional presentations to make this morning," Lucinda announced. "When I call your name, will you please come forward?"

"For her showing us that pushing a wheelbarrow is more than just yard work, Jessica in Stand and Deliver," she cheerfully announced. Everyone applauded as Jessica stood and walked to the front to be presented with a small golden statue of a femme fatale, along with a certificate for completing the course. Lucinda then shook her hand before giving her a quick, congratulatory hug.

As soon as Lucinda's hug was broken, Jessica stepped to Nina, who handed her one of the notebooks. Nina skipped the handshake and immediately embraced Jessica in another congratulatory hug. As Jessica headed back to her seat, Nina explained. "Ladies, each of you will be given a notebook containing notes and instructions from our yoga, meditation, and massage classes. Along with a printed summary of every lecture and presentation, as well as the instructor or presenters' contact information. And the contact information for every one of you. We sincerely hope that after your time here at Aristippus, you have become more than just friends. We hope that you have all become sisters, and that you will stay in touch with each other for years to come.

That was exactly what Lacey was hoping for. Printed materials on all of the activities they had done during the retreat, plus a way to stay in touch with everyone. However, she was a little embarrassed by the golden statue. As it did look very similar to the dress she wore to the banquet last night. But she realized it was probably just a coincidence. And besides, it only proved that she was appropriately dressed for the event.

The awards continued: Vicky for her erotic interpretation of the Lotus Pose, Jenny's artistic adaptation of On Point Ballet, Robin's bell-ringing Pinball Wizard, Marcia's pounding take on the Pile Driver, and Lauren's sensual version of The Chairman. After Lauren was called to the front, Lacey knew she was probably next, as each girl had been called in the order of yesterday's performance.

As Lacey was taking her last sip of coffee, Lucinda announced, "And for bringing us all along on her climatic scaling of the Magic Mountain, and for her cutting adaptation of the Scissors - Lacey!" She swallowed hard and took a final sip of her mimosa to clear her mouth. Lacey was actually blushing as she accepted the statuette from Lucinda. Yet turning to face her fellow paramours in training, smiled proudly and held it out to show that it looked a lot like her.

"And finally," Lucinda said, as Lacey returned to her seat. "We have the girl that couldn't say no. The girl that takes charge and proves that the Amazons did not die out with the ancient Greeks. And then slides home with orgasmic conclusions - Angie."

Lacey may have blushed when she was called up, but Angie was actually embarrassed. Hayden had to physically nudge her to get her to stand and walk to the front of the room. Standing next to Lucinda, she reluctantly accepted the golden trophy from her and then just stood there. Expressionless as everyone enthusiastically applauded her.

Realizing her friend's discomfort, Lacey jumped from her chair and rushed to stand beside Angie. Stepping between Lucinda and Angie, she placed her arm around her, standing so that they were both facing forward, and gave her a big shoulder-to-shoulder hug. That did it; a smile slowly spread across Angie's face. And Lacey didn't have to resort to tickling her to get her to smile - which was her fallback strategy. With that, Nina, Lucinda, and the entire Aristippus staff broke into rousing applause, eventually all standing as they congratulated the entire group.

Nina, who was applauding the girls also, finally signaled for everyone to take their seats. "Ladies," she said. "I want to thank all of you for an excellent week. You have all made our job so easy. But, before you leave, I'd like to direct your attention to the flyer in the back of your notebooks.

As you know, in addition to Courtesans of Courage, we offer many other retreats and courses here at the Aristippus." Nina paused as the girls all flipped to the back of their notebooks. "As I mentioned at the start of this course, we offer various classes and retreats based on the principles of tantric sex. Including, classes devoted to tantric yoga, meditation and massage taught in both couples' retreats, as well as swingers' weekends. However, you must bring a partner to these retreats, and in the case of the swingers' retreats, a partner willing to swing."

"We also offer various fetish classes on oral sex, anal sex, mutual masturbation, experimenting with sex toys, and domination - as well as many others. Most of the classes are weekend retreats or just several days in length. Some of you asked about anal sex. Well, we have retreats for that. But these retreats and classes have one distinct difference. They are all couple's classes. In other words, we don't supply your partners as we do in Courtesans of Courage. So, if you and your kinky partner are interested, please keep us in mind. We would love to see you come back for more sensual experiences." Nina paused again to see if there were any questions, and when there weren't, she dismissed the group for the last time.

Lacey and the girls remained in the lodge for another ten or fifteen minutes admiring their Veronicas, as the girls were already calling the trophies. As it looked as if it had been patterned after Veronica Lake, who with her trademark, peek-a-boo hairstyle, was the eternal femme fatale. Then after many hugs, kisses, and promises to stay in touch, they all headed for their respective cars.

It was early afternoon by the time Lacey and her un-airconditioned Corolla made it to the high desert on her way to Bakersfield. The temperature was already in the high nineties, and Lacey had all the windows rolled down, trying to stay cool. She was amazed at how fast the temperature could soar as soon as you leave the mountains. But her stomach was full, and she had probably had one too many mimosas, so the fresh air was doing her good.

As she drove the bleak desert highway, she thought back about all of her experiences at the Aristippus. All of the guys, all of the other girls, the yoga, the meditation, the food, and the fantastic lectures. But she couldn't stop thinking about Angie. Was Angie really gay - or just bi-sexual? And if she was bi-sexual, would she try to contact her, and if she did, then what? Lacey was pretty sure she wasn't bi. She never actually kissed Angie, and in both instances where they had sex, it was always Angie having sex with her. She was just the willing beneficiary. But she was willing, and she never resisted. - did that make her gay? She let Angie have her way with her. And oh my God, she did have the most amazing orgasms. Both times, in fact. So, there must be something there. She knew she was going to have to think about it more. And she probably should discuss it with Vivian; she would know, Lacey reasoned.

As she passed through downtown Bakersfield on California 178 and made the cloverleaf onto the Golden State Highway (US Hwy 99), Lacey's train of thought turned to the other girl she couldn't get off her mind - Lauren. With the windows down and the wind ripping through the car. It was so loud, that there was no point in trying to listen to the radio. So, Lacey kept her mind busy thinking of Lauren. How did she do it? How did she keep her husband? And then raise a daughter with any semblance of a normal American family life.

First was the issue of the husband. He would work hard all day, driving for UPS. Get home, and have dinner with Lauren. Then as they're putting their daughter to bed, she kisses him good buy and heads out the door to meet some guy, she has probably never met before, for sex. While he's reading their daughter a bedtime story, she's sucking some stranger's dick. Lacey could not wrap her head around the whole situation. And the more she thought about it, the more her head hurt.

However, as the Golden State Highway merged with Interstate 5, twenty-five miles south of Bakersfield, Lacey's mind again returned to Angie. The outside temperature was in the high nineties. And even hotter still in Lacey's twelve-year-old unairconditioned car. Her Corolla was an automatic, so her left foot didn't do anything anyway, and it was common on such hot days for Lacey to kick her shoes off and place her left foot up on the driver's seat. She was wearing the same dress she had worn at the beginning of the week, and the hot desert air lifted the hem, pushing it up toward her chest. This exposed her panties, and as she casually dropped a hand to her crotch, she realized how wet she actually was.

Lacey's cotton panties were not only wet with sweat. They were also moist with the natural reaction to her memories of the past week of sex. And as she gently rubbed herself, she only got wetter and wetter. She regretted wearing panties at all, but it was too late to do anything about it now. At seventy miles per hour on a California freeway, she couldn't remove them, so she would just have to make the best of the situation. She pushed the crotch of her cotton briefs to one side and gently ran her first two fingers in tight little circles in the sweet spot, just above her clit. She repeatedly tried to think of Sam, Will, Richard, Trevor, and Aaron, but her thoughts kept returning to Angie. Angie's tongue knew exactly where to touch her. And her fingers knew exactly where her G-Spot was. There was no guessing, and no exploring. Angie's buttery smooth face and her supple lips just knew. By the time she had reached the Los Angeles Aqueduct Cascades, she had already brought herself to two mind-blowing orgasms.

Pulling into the drive of her San Fernando Valley apartment, all she could think about was telling Vivian all about her adventure. And apparently, Vivian felt the same way. For when Lacey pulled into her apartment's assigned parking spot, there was Vivian, waiting for her. As Lacey unfolded herself from her car, dripping wet with perspiration and the fluids from her solo carnal escapades, Vivian rushed to greet her.

"Oh my God," Vivian screamed at the sight of her friend. "I have missed you so much." Embracing each other in a long, tight, and sweaty hug, Vivian continued. "You must tell me all about it. I'm dying to know."

Trying to catch her breath, Lacey said, "Help me with my bags, and I'll tell all."

Once inside the air-conditioned apartment, Vivian made margaritas as Lacey headed to the bathroom to pee and wash her face. Walking back into the living room, Lacey flopped down on the sofa and dropped her feet on the coffee table. After returning from the kitchen, Vivian handed her an icy cocktail and pulled up an armchair so she could hear all the details.

After a long sip of the frozen concoction in her hand, Lacey asked, "Okay, where should I start?"

Vivian was too excited to even take a sip of her drink. All she wanted to know was, "Did you get fucked every day?"

"Oh my God, yes," Lacey reported. Then after another long sip of her drink said, "I've got two burning questions to discuss with you. But before we get into those, I should explain the daily schedule."

Finally taking a sip of her drink, Vivian nodded her head enthusiastically, before asking, "Was it just like Ginger described?"

"Well," Lacey started slowly. "Yes and no. I think they added a few things, because the course is now five days and six nights. So let me just describe what we did. Breakfast was at eight every morning. They would cook you a hot breakfast if you wanted, but most of us just fixed our own at the buffet."

"How many girls were there?" Vivian interrupted.

"Oh, there were eight of us," Lacey said. "Six from the LA area and two from Northern California. But back to the schedule. Then at nine o'clock sharp, we had yoga for an hour, followed by thirty minutes of meditation."

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers
12