Aristippus - Jessica's Story

Story Info
Her Skills on the Beach earn her a Sugar Daddy.
17.9k words
4.57
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Jessica's Story - Appendix F

Her Skills on the Beach earn her a Sugar Daddy.

Yes, that was me. The girl that arose from the surf without her bikini during my second professional surfing competition. I'd been surfing since before I can remember. Both my parents were surfers, and I think I must have been raised with a surfboard under my feet. I surfed competitions throughout high school, but these were always amateur events, and the most you would ever receive were ribbons and discount tickets to local businesses.

My parents never wanted me to surf professionally because they knew it was a demanding and generally unrewarding venture. Less than one percent of college athletes ever make it in the pros. And for the fringe and extreme sports, like BMX and skateboarding. It's even less - way less.

But I was good, and I just knew I could make it. I'd never get million dollar deals, but if I was lucky, maybe, just maybe, I could support myself. Besides, who hasn't heard the old expression, "The best jobs in the world, are the ones you can't believe they are paying you to do."

Because of my experience in the amateur ranks of surfing, I was able to enter my first professional competition the summer after my high school graduation. I was already eighteen, and though my parents did not exactly encourage me, they did reluctantly approve of me pursuing my dreams.

That first event was held in Laguna Beach, and I was more nervous than I had ever been in my life. But I was so fired up that nothing was going to stop me. For those of you that aren't familiar with the waters of Southern California, they are cold. Many surfers wear wet suits year round. But it was summer, the water wasn't all that cold, and I was out to prove myself. So, I wore a one-piece speedo, like girls wear in swimming competitions.

I was a teenager, I had a nice figure, long blonde hair, and I wanted the judges to notice me. And I think they did. But despite a series of near perfect runs, I only scored in the middle of the pack. I was disappointed, but I wasn't mad. I was the new girl on the beach, and I just knew I had to work harder to get noticed.

In the following competition, I was determined to make a name for myself. I knew I had the talent; I just needed more exposure. And boy, did I ever get it. I decided to wear a bikini and a rather skimpy one at that. My first run went very well, and I was happy with it. But I needed to really put myself out there.

On my second run of the day, I passed on three waves, and as the fourth began to form over my shoulder, I decided that it was now or never. I started paddling like crazy, and as the water swelled up beneath me, I felt invincible. However, my confidence was about to write a check my cute eighteen year old ass couldn't cash. For as soon as I started to inch forward on my board, an underwater sandbar caused the wave to break unexpectedly, and down I went - headfirst over the front of my board.

I hit the bottom hard, and my board, which was tethered to my ankle, crashed down on top of me. As I struggled to get to the surface, I gasped for air. And to my shock and horror, the crowd was also gasping, but not for the same reason.

My bikini top was gone, I mean just gone. I had no idea where it went. And my bottoms were down somewhere around my knees. There was nothing I could do about the top, but I frantically tried to stand on the shallow sand bar so I could pull up my pants. However, my board was still tethered to my ankle, and the surf kept pulling my board and me toward shore.

My best friend Niki raced to bring me a towel. As did one of the female judges. And luckily, I kept falling back into the water. But more than twenty cameras caught the entire event, as well as numerous videos. I wanted to be noticed, and boy, was I ever.

* * *

During the day, when I wasn't surfing, I attended Orange Coast Community College. My parents paid for it, but I honestly had no idea what I wanted to study and just took general studies courses. At night, I worked part-time at a beach bar called Paradise Found. It was your typical beach bar, serving beer, wings, burgers, and shots. But mostly beer. So, after a day of spitting out saltwater and wiping it from your eyes, who wouldn't want to spend the evening on a wooden bench swilling ice cold beer?

And on the days I didn't have class, that's where you could find me. The only difference between being just another surf rat, was that I worked there and actually got paid. How the others supported themselves, I really never understood.

And that's where I met Mano Luna, or just Luna as most people called him. That wasn't his real name, of course. His real name was Keith, but I doubt many people knew that. He was about ten years older than me, probably about twenty eight or nine. He worked at a local surf shop, but spent most of his time at Paradise, drinking beer and shooting the shit about what a great surfer he was. And actually, he was a great surfer.

In competitions, he usually finished in the money, and though that would never be enough to make a living, surfing is not like golf or baseball or football. It does start to get you sponsorships, and Luna had several small ones. So, in my mind, he was a good guy to know.

As the season progressed, I paid particular attention to him. Making sure he always had a cold beer and flirting my ass off, as long as he wasn't too drunk and didn't already have three or more chicks hanging all over him.

One night as we were closing up, he had just come in, probably from working late at the surf shop. I brought him two cold Dos Equis (his usual order), and to my surprise, he handed one back to me. "Sit," he said as he returned one of the beers to me.

The bar wasn't actually closed, but it was late, and there were only a couple of people left, finishing up their last call. I looked back to see if the manager was anywhere around, and when I didn't see him, I sat down next to my teen hero and put the bottle to my lips. I was old enough to serve alcohol in California, but I was still too young to drink it. So, this was a naughty treat for me. And though I probably could have been fired for it, it was very unlikely. Unless, of course, a Cal-ABC officer walked in.

"Thank you," I said as I clinked bottlenecks with him.

After a long swig of his beer, Luna said, "Jessica, can I give you some advice."

"Of course," I eagerly replied, after taking a quick sip. I was still a bit of a novice at drinking, but I didn't want Luna to know that.

"You're an awesome surfer. You're a natural," Luna began explaining. "I've been watching you, and you're good, but you need to add more flair to your ride if you want the judges to notice you."

"Like dropping my top," I said sarcastically.

Luna had the bottle to his lips and almost spit out his beer with a laugh. "Well, that certainly gets you noticed by the crowd, but I was thinking more of the judges. You need to add more innovation to your routine." He took another swig of beer, before adding, "I can show you if you're interested."

Without really thinking, I eagerly asked, "Now?"

Looking back, I'm sure this is what he was hoping I'd say. And like the spider says to the fly, "Sure, I could show you at my apartment if you'd like."

At this point, I realized where this conversation was going. But I'd idolized Luna for years, and if this was my opening to full adulthood, then I was ready for the next step. "Yeah," I said cheerfully. "I get off in about thirty minutes; what's your address?"

"I'll wait for you," he said. And with that, I slid him the beer I'd only taken a few sips of and jumped up to finish my shift as quickly as possible.

After closing out my shift with the manager, Luna followed me out to our respective cars, and I followed him to his apartment. It was only about half a mile from the Paradise, and I nervously but eagerly followed him up the stairs to his door.

Once inside, I surveyed the surroundings, which was pretty much what I expected. Dirty dishes in the sink, surfer magazines and beer bottles were strewn around the room, and dirty clothes were in piles where there shouldn't be piles. As I stood there, surveying the mess. Luna pulled an old surfboard from the wall and placed it in the middle of the clutter on top of a small pillow.

The surfboard was an old one that no longer had a fin (skeg if you prefer) attached. And as Luna placed it in the middle of the room, he kicked off his sandals and jumped on the board. Of course, it wasn't flat on the bottom, and being on the pillow, meant that he had to balance his weight on the center of the board to keep it balanced on its lowest point.

"See," he said as if he was riding a wave.

I nodded my understanding and replied, "Yeah."

"The judges are scoring you on five criteria," Luna explained, still riding the faux wave. "First, commitment and degree of difficulty, then innovation and progressiveness of maneuvers, followed by combinations of major maneuvers." With this, he twisted his hips, almost falling off the board, only managing to catch himself at the last possible moment.

After regaining his balance, he continued, "Then they are looking for a variety of maneuvers. And finally, speed, power, and flow."

These were things I already knew. I was fully aware of what the judges were looking for. What I really wanted to know was - how can I improve my scores?

"Well, this is you," Luna said, still balancing himself on the board. "Your technique is fine; you definitely have the speed, power, and flow. Technically, you are just about perfect. But you lack innovation and progression of maneuvers. You need to push yourself to show the judges that you are beyond technically perfect. You need to show them style, flair, and that you are a risk taker." And with that, Luna showed a little Razzle-Dazzle while keeping the board perfectly balanced on the floor.

At first, I just stared at him, but I did understand what he was saying. Then jumping from the board, Luna said, "Okay, you try it."

I kicked off my shoes, and still wearing my Paradise hot pants and T-shirt, stepped onto the board. It took a moment to get used to the board riding his dirty pillow and grungy carpet instead of a perfectly formed wave. But once I got the hang of it, it wasn't hard.

"Now squat like the curl is just inches behind your right shoulder," Luna advised. I made the adjustment. "Now move your left foot forward and just a little toward the edge of the board." Again, I made the suggested correction. "Now raise your left arm and point towards me - the judge."

As I started to follow Luna's last suggestion, I lost my balance and fell toward him. He immediately reached out and caught me from landing flat on my face. And instinctively, I swung my arm around his neck, and he scooped me into his arms. Then taking advantage of the situation, he carried me to his bed and tossed me to the center.

We eyed each other in silence for several seconds. And seeing the smile of approval spreading across my face, Luna gently laid down next to me and brought his lips to mine.

I'd been kissed by boys before. But never like this. Never lying on a bed and never as passionately as our bodies began to intertwine. Luna had probably a five day growth of whiskers on his face, but his hands and legs were so strong, and his kisses so inviting, it only added to the eroticism. I was going to become a woman tonight, and I had the man in my arms to do it with.

After several minutes of passionate necking, Luna sat up and pulled me to a sitting position. He quickly pulled my T-shirt from the waistband of my Paradise hot pants, and as I willingly raised my arms, he pulled it up and over my head. Quickly pushing me forward, Luna leaned behind me and nimbly unsnapped my bra. I allowed it to fall away, revealing my tender teen breast for the first time to anyone other than my bedroom mirror. Assuming you don't count the 'Incident' during my second competition.

I might add, I was a willing partner in this moment of youthful exploration, and he knew it. Sensing my eagerness to continue, Luna pulled off his own shirt, and together we laid back down on the bed. At first, we rocked back and forth, and our kisses became even more intense. But soon, he pushed me to my back and began a slow, sultry journey of kisses down my neck, across my shoulders and eventually to each breast. Cupping both breasts in his hand, he methodically sucked one nipple into his mouth and then the other. Soon he was seductively kissing and gently sucking both, moving slowly from one to the other and back again, until my skin was radiating heat.

At this point, I was totally under his control and ready to move to the next step. He slid his hand down my flat teen tummy and slipped his fingers under the waistband of my shorts. I could feel his fingertips making contact with my pubic hair as he tried to gently twirl it with his fingers, unlike many girls with thick mats of dark and curly pubes. Mine are longer, lighter in color, and straighter in wispy curls that start where my torso meets my legs and then peek in almost a cowlick over my puffy lower lips.

I could tell Luna was struggling with my tight pants, so to assist in his exploration, I unsnapped the waistband button and nudged down the zipper. He immediately sat up, slid my shorts and panties down my legs, off and over my feet, and tossed them to the floor. Starting a new pile of discarded garments. Then lifting one of my legs over his head, he quickly brought his face to my highly aroused crotch.

For some reason, this startled me. I had heard of oral sex. However, I didn't think people really did it for some reason. Of course, they do. My naive adolescent brain had just not experienced the intimacy of two loving adults until that moment. And I gasped for breath as his tongue entered me for the first time. My breath further quickened as he explored each fold of my vaginal lips and flicked his tongue against my virgin clit for the first time.

This luxurious treatment of my most personal area lasted for many tantalizing minutes until my body tightened and I started to uncontrollably shake. This only encouraged Luna, and suddenly I felt I had to pee. I tried to push him back. But he knew the signs of my approaching first orgasm better than I did, and as he probed deeper and deeper, suddenly I could not hold back any longer. Allowing myself to let go, I felt myself flooding his face and forming a large wet spot beneath me. But as I tried to apologize, he eagerly licked me dry like a thirsty dog quenching itself after a long run.

I quickly realized that I had just experienced my first orgasm, my first of many more to come over the years. I was elated. And sensing Luna's opportunity to move forward, Luna scooted off the end of the bed, and standing there before me, dropped his shorts. The only remaining piece of clothing he was wearing. I had never seen a penis in my life, and certainly not one standing as tall and proud as Luna's.

I'm sure the surprised look on my face amused him. But that didn't slow Luna from spreading my legs again and moving to lay across me. But for the first time, I hesitated by placing my open hand against his chest. "I'm not on birth control," I nervously announced.

His smile faded for a moment, but he soon leaned over me, and reaching for the bedside table, fumbled in the drawer until he found a flat foil package. Sitting back up on his knees, he ripped the foil with his teeth and quickly rolled the latex sheath over his bulging shaft.

Now fully protected, he again covered my body with his, and this time, I allowed him to slowly enter me. The sensation of his manhood touching my outer lips for the first time sent waves of euphoria shooting throughout my body. And though I had always been told the first time would hurt, I only felt a sharp prick (pun intended) and then a euphoric stretching and pressure I had never known before.

I had waited eighteen years for this, and it was more amazing than I had ever imagined. And as Luna extended his arms and supported himself over me, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and matched each thrust of his pelvis with an upward thrust of my own.

I imagine that our initial copulation only lasted several minutes. But for me, at that moment of my life, it was eternal bliss. I had never felt such a pleasure and sense of being. I was now officially a woman, not a maiden, nor a girl, but finally an adult woman. My only regret was that I had made Luna wear a condom, and I did not get to feel that rush of his warm cream at the moment of his release. I promised myself that I would immediately fix that necessity so I could fully experience our next union.

After rolling off of me and taking a moment to catch his breath, Luna retreated to the bathroom. I assumed to dispose of the condom, and I heard him pee. When he returned to bed, he brought me a warm washcloth to wipe any area that needed wiping and a bath towel to cover our wet spot (he did not have a very large bed). Then covering us both with a blanket, snuggled up with me, and we were soon sound asleep.

The following morning, I slipped from under his arm, quietly washed my face and peed before returning to get dressed. However, I'm sure the sound of me flushing the toilet awoke him, for when I sat on the edge of the bed, he reached over and grabbing my waist, pulled me back toward him. "Don't you want a shower?" he questioned.

"I need to get home," I whimpered.

"Take a shower with me," he purred. "Then I'll buy you breakfast."

I didn't argue and started removing the underwear I had just put on. Realizing my agreement to a shower, Luna jumped from the bed and raced to start the water. Watching him disappear into the bathroom, I'd never realized how cute a naked man's ass was. But I guess I'd never seen a grown man nude before either, so it was understandable.

Walking into the bathroom, Luna was testing the water and upon seeing me, grabbed my hand, and together we stepped into the tub. He quickly picked up a bar of soap and started rubbing my back before turning me around. And as the warm water rained down on us, Luna washed every inch of me. Running his soapy hands around my neck, to my underarms, over my slippery boobies, and down my tight tummy. And, of course, that normally very private area I had so willingly shared with him the night before.

As soon as he finished washing me, I had already lathered up my hands, and I began on him. I was nowhere as experienced in the cleaning of another human as he was, so I just quickly ran my soapy hands over his chest and upper arms before moving to his lower region. Using the bar of soap, I refilled my hands with suds, and after wrapping one slippery hand around Little Luna (that was quickly growing again), I cradled The Boys with my other.

As he let out an audible "Ohhhh," I gently and slowly began a sensual massage of both. He got noticeably harder within seconds and soon complained, "You're going to make me come again."

To which I whispered, "I want to watch."

Smiling, he returned his soapy fingers to my crotch and began a luxurious massage of both my holes. I don't actually remember who came first, but it must have been a tie. And I didn't really get to see it, because we were kissing at the time as the warm water continued to rain down on us. It was the most heavenly experience.

Once we were dressed, me in my Paradise outfit, and Luna in a clean pair of shorts and another surfing T-shirt, we headed out for Denny's. I had my usual granola, fruit, and yogurt. And Luna had the Grand Slam with extra bacon and sausage. I guess I had really given him an appetite. Honestly, I don't understand how anyone can eat that much.

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers